Boss's Whore - Cover

Boss's Whore

Copyright© 2021 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gail had no illusions about what her boss expected when he hired her. The salary and benefits exceed her worth as a high school dropout. Gail provided the noontime services her boss demanded and entertained him at her apartment in the evening. Gail was content to be able to provide a better standard of living than she ever expected for herself and her boys. That was until her boss demanded more from her and her boys. Along with her boss's new demands, Gail made demands of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ralph O’Brian avoided Gail after the failed dinner date. Gail was not surprised. As far as she was concerned he was just another user. But after two weeks went by and Bob didn’t accuse her of ratting on him for using company funds to pay for sex she had a feeling she may have made a big mistake. Ralph wasn’t the first relationship she messed up and he seemed disinterested in renewing the relationship so she thought it best to just move on.

Bob was becoming more demanding in what he wanted from Gail and the boys. There was the night she endured Billy using a dildo on her. Bob even had it gift wrapped for Billy. Billy had no idea what to do with it until his mother explained how it worked to him.

Bob sat in his chair with his pants and underwear around his ankles and played with himself as he watched Billy and his mother undressed. As soon as they were undressed he ordered Billy to stick the dildo in his mother’s cunt. Gail laid across the bed with her knees up and her legs spread. Billy knelt next to her so Bob could see everything Billy was doing. Billy wasn’t sure if he was going to do it right so Gail helped him push the eight-inch tube halfway into her pussy, “Go ahead Billy fuck me with it.”

Gail closed her eyes and went to that place her mind goes when Bob comes over to orchestrate what her boys are going to do with her. She felt the cool tube warm and become slick with her moisture as Billy moved it back and forth.

“Turn it on Billy.” Billy found the button and turned the dildo on to vibrate, Gail groaned as her pussy reacted to the sensations of the vibrating dildo.

“My clit Billy. Put it right on my clit.”

Billy knew exactly where to find his mother’s clit. He pulled the dildo almost all the way out and pressed it right over her clit. Gail’s hips bucked and another long groan escaped her lips, “Oh god Billy, I’m cuming again.” Gail’s head tossed from side to side, “Stop Billy, stop.” Billy threw the dildo aside and looked worriedly at Bob. Bob had not told him to stop.

Bob had his eyes closed and was furiously beating his meat.

Gail practically screamed out her demand, “Fuck me, Billy, Put your cock in me right now.” Billy climbed on top of his mother and pushed his hard cock into her pussy. Gail wrapped her arms around Billy and moved her hips to meet Billy’s thrust. Gail whispered softly to Billy, “I love you, Billy. I want to feel you cum in me. Love me, Billy. Promise you will always love me.”

Billy didn’t know how to respond to his mother. Of course, he was always going to love her. Why was she asking him to promise? He said the words anyway, “I promise.” Gail kissed Billy and had another orgasm as Billy pushed his cock deep into her pussy and cum sprayed from his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.