Boss's Whore - Cover

Boss's Whore

Copyright© 2021 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gail had no illusions about what her boss expected when he hired her. The salary and benefits exceed her worth as a high school dropout. Gail provided the noontime services her boss demanded and entertained him at her apartment in the evening. Gail was content to be able to provide a better standard of living than she ever expected for herself and her boys. That was until her boss demanded more from her and her boys. Along with her boss's new demands, Gail made demands of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Gail Peters often brought her boss, Bob Whitman, home for sex. Gail just turned thirty-three and lacked even a rudimentary skill set that would qualify her for a job other than fast food service or file clerk. Bob, the owner of the company, hired her and she knew from not very thinly veiled innuendo that sex was the reason he would pay her a salary that exceeded her worth as an employee.

Gail is the product of a broken home and she knows she made some bad decisions in her youth. In high school, Gail tried to use sex to get what she wanted from boys and to defy her foster parents. Now she uses sex to try to better her life and support her kids. Sex is the only skill she feels confident she has to sell. To her credit, she never became a street whore. Gail has two kids. Her oldest Steven was from when Gail made the mistake of becoming pregnant in high school. She made it to the eleventh grade before she had to drop out and take care of baby Steven.

William or Billy as he is called was from a relationship with a man she thought really cared for her. But he left her when he found out she was pregnant. Steven is sixteen and Billy is fourteen.

Gail is not mentally deficient or naive, just uneducated. She was always considered very attractive and found out at an early age she could use her looks to get what she wanted from friends, boys, and men. Before she was hired by Bob Whitman she relied on social services for support and seduced men that she thought would take care of her and her kids. She was always being propositioned by men and a few times by a female. If the men were handsome and had a decent job she would take them home. But once the initial thrill of sex with this lovely woman wore off and they looked for more than a sex partner. The woman with two kids that had trouble balancing her checkbook didn’t seem as attractive and they disappeared.

She knows she is a bit superficial but she just can’t do it with unattractive or overweight men. Bob Whitman, her boss, is in his late forties and not too ugly and not too fat.

Tonight Gail brought her boss Bob home to entertain and earn her salary, As soon as they entered her apartment she took off her coat and offered him a drink, “Would you like a drink, Bob?”

“No thanks, Gail.” Bob looked at his watch. “I have to pick up my wife. We have my daughter’s recital in a couple of hours. It’s going to have to be a quickie tonight.”

Gail put the bottle of expensive bourbon she kept for Bob back behind the bar, “Okay.”

Bob didn’t have any real feelings for Gail except that she was very attractive, a good fuck, accommodating to his demands, and available whenever he wanted her. He started unzipping his fly, “Look, why don’t you just lean over the table and hike up your skirt.”

Gail heard the game console in the den and knew that Billy seldom left the den unless called when in the middle of a game and Steven was at basketball practice for another hour. She nodded her consent. The quicker the better she thought. She leaned over the dining room table and hiked up her skirt to her waist. Bob pulled her pantie hose and panties down to her knees. He undid his belt, the snap, and zipper on his pants. They fell to his ankles. He took his cock out of his boxers, grabbed Gail’s ass, and pushed his cock into Gail’s pussy. He never even took off his coat.

Just then Billy, Gail’s youngest walked into the dining room, “Hey Mom, I didn’t hear you come in.” Gail tried to remain calm, “Go back to the den and play your game. Mommy is busy right now.”

Bob never missed a stroke as Billy stared in fascination at what was going on with his mother.

Bob was chuckling, “Let him watch. He might learn something.” Apparently, he thought that was funny. As he rammed his cock into her all the harder.

Gail tried to pull her skirt back down and stand up. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, Bob.”

Bob was not having any of it. He was going to get what he thought he paid for, “You want to keep your job don’t you?”

“Yes, of course, I do,” Gail whined in frustration.

“Then let him watch.”

Nearly in tears, Gail pleaded, “Please, Bob.”

Bob squeezed her ass cheeks hard, “What did I just say?”

Gail by now was getting very angry and raised her voice, “To let him watch. I heard you, but...”

Bob didn’t let her finish, “There you go, maybe you’re not as dumb as we all think you are.”

“I’m not dumb.” Gail protested.

Bob liked tearing Gail down, “Honey, the only thing you have going for you is a pretty face, nice tits, and a fuckable cunt.”

Gail held her hand out to Billy. “Come here, Honey.” Billy moved closer and took her hand. “Close your eyes sweetheart.” She could tell Bob was almost finished. He was grunting each time he shoved his cock in her. He never lasted long anyway. It would have been a miracle if she ever had an orgasm with that man. One last grunt and she felt him cum. Billy held his mother’s hand but he did not close his eyes,

Bob pulled his cock out and Gail started to stand up. Bob pushed her back down. “Did I say you could get up? I like looking at your cute ass and my cum leaking out of your pussy. Hey kid, you want to see your mother’s pussy?”

“Bob!” Gail practically screamed.

Bob had put himself back together as he threatened her, “Shut up or you will be on the street turning tricks for burgers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.