Getaway Weekend - Cover

Getaway Weekend

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Anais and Louis go on a getaway weekend with another couple. When their friends decide to visit a local attraction, an opportunity for private attraction presents itself. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Illustrated   .

For a getaway weekend, Anais and Louis found themselves alone in the two-bedroom suite they’d rented with friends Catherine and William, who had just taken off for the maritime museum, one of the attractions of the area. They looked out the living room window at the little pond. A fountain sprayed and splashed in the middle, and some boys stood on the wooden pier on the opposite side, their fishing poles extended.

“I’m glad we decided to stay here for the afternoon.” Anais remarked. “It’s lovely, isn’t it. Do you suppose those boys are catching anything?”

“You’re lovely,” Louis said, seating himself in the chair. “Come here.”

“Let me take a quick shower first. You can pour us some wine.”

Not long later, Anais was back. “It looks delicious,” she said of the wine.

“You look delicious,” Louis said. “Come here.”

“What will I get if I do?”

“What do you think?” Louis said.

“A nice big cock?”

“Uh huh.”

“Show me first.”

“No, no,” Anais said when Louis started to set down his glass of wine. “See if you can take it out one-handed.”

“Sure.” He lifted the wine glass to his lips.

“No, no. No fair drinking it. You have to unzip and take out your cock without spilling any wine. And hurry. My pussy is getting thirsty.”

Anais caressed her clitoris with slow gentle strokes while Louis struggled with the button and zipper of his trousers. Eventually his erection jutted out.

“Wonderful!” Anais exclaimed. “And now for your reward.”

She stepped to Louis and swung her leg over his lap, about to mount him, when the door opened and Catherine and William entered. “Can you believe it, the f-ing museum was clo—whoah...”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.