FWAB Betsy - Cover

FWAB Betsy

Copyright© 2021 by domhp

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fantasy written about an old flame of mine. I would love to see some feedback and do you think I should send it to her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Betsy called me, she was upset and said she needed my help. I asked what was the problem.

She replied: “This last storm has blown down several big trees on my property, fortunately they missed the house and pool, but they cover the yards and driveway. I called several tree services, but they want thousands of dollars, which I do not have.” There was a long pause. “Will, what can I offer you to come over and help me clear the trees?”

I gave her a moment and then said: “Your ass.”

There was total silence, then she asked, what do you mean?

“I think you know what I mean. I want you to give me your ass and for that I would gladly come help you.”

“Oh my god, what do you think I am?” she squeaked. “I was willing to sleep with you, even have been dreaming about you, but never in my wildest, did I imagine ... You couldn’t even fit in my pussy, how could you ever fit in my ass?”

“Glad to hear that you are at least considering accepting. Ever since I first saw you, I have admired and craved your ass. I consider it one of your finest qualities. But the first time we were in bed together and I slid a finger across your puckered anus, you told me emphatically that was off limits. Unfortunately, I suppressed my baser inclinations and acquiesced to your wishes. Now your ass comes with you. Agree to be my F.W.A.B. and I will be there tomorrow EARLY.”

“What’s an F.W.A.B? ... Oh, a friend with ass benefits, I get it.” she breathed quietly. “Can’t we negotiate?”

“Anything but the ass,” I swiftly replied. I went on: “I dated you for eons, never getting to truly fuck you, having to stop, not even touch you after bringing you to orgasm. Didn’t matter how aroused my eating you had made me. Too many mornings I didn’t even get anywhere with you and it got steadily worse as time went on. So, this time I am going to assert myself, either you surrender your ass and I get to live my greatest fantasy or you can find somebody else to help you. The proverbial ball is in your court, do I get that magnificent ass?”

There was silence on her end, then softly she whispered: “Aye!”

Smilingly I replied: “See you tomorrow, early and make sure you are commando.” Not waiting for her to say anything, I hung up.

The next morning, I dressed in long work pants and a long sleeve shirt, even put on underwear, didn’t want my junk swinging free around a chainsaw. I left around 5, skipping the Y, as I am sure that I will have quite a workout. Stopped at McDonald’s for a McMuffin and coffee with Irish Crème from Wawa. Geez the number of times I followed this routine heading across the bay to blue-ball heaven. But not this time.

Two and a half hours later, I turned into Betsy’s driveway. An older Subaru sat in the drive hugging the fence as two trees lay across most of the driveway and on what was left of her fence. As I got out Betsy came out onto her back deck. She was wearing the pink shirt I had given her and from what I could see through the downed foliage, nothing else. I climbed over the fence and around the tree limbs heading toward the house. She remained on the deck, gave a small wave and waited. As I got closer, I could see for sure that her legs were bare under the shirt, which was about the same length as a mini-skirt. Her feet were bare. Her legs, christ they looked great, well-toned, wrinkles were gone and I realized she had lost considerable weight. Her hair freshly died reddish-brown, was drawn back into a ponytail.

“Wow” I called, “Don’t you look delectable, or should I say delick-ta-ble.” That brought a smile. When I reached the steps, I glanced up at her, but what I wanted to see was in shadow. I mounted the steps until I came level with her, two steps down. Smiling I said: “You look beautiful, even better you look totally fuckable.”

“Thank you Will, you still have a way with words,” she chided. I took one more step and embraced her. We kissed, hugging, I felt her shudder against me, then relax against me. Her nipples stiff under the shirt poked my chest. We kissed again and her tongue snaked into my mouth. When we parted Betsy was breathing hard. I reached down with my right hand and went under her shirt and slid up to her pussy. I was shocked to find it sopping wet, something that never happened, as she suffered from vaginal dryness. I made eye contact, showing surprise and she whispered: “My GYN has me on new medicine, like?”

“Fuckin A,” I said. “Turn around.”

Without hesitation, she turned around. I told her to bend over and as she did, I lifted the shirt to expose her magnificent ass. Without my suggestion, she spread her legs slightly bending over further I heard her ask: “Like what you see?”

I bent down and buried my face in the crack of her ass. When my tongue swept across her wrinkled anus, she gave a small jerk and gasp, but didn’t budge. As my tongue wormed its way into her ass, I inserted my finger into her sopping pussy and she started cumming. I could feel the contractions around my tongue and finger. I licked her anus and then replaced my finger with my whole mouth over her clenching pussy. She emitted one long groan: “Godddddddd!”

Standing up I pulled down my zipper, freed my erection and drove into her. Amazingly I slipped right in, she was incredibly tight, her juices lubed me to bottom out in her for the first time in 14 years. I also drove the breath out of her in a woosh and then she gasped.

“Will, you can’t fuck me out here?” she sputtered as I was beginning to pump in and out of her, rocking her back and forth on my cock. No more protests were emitted and she even began to join in the motion.

I let some saliva, drool onto the crack of her ass. That made her pause, but when my thumb, began to tease her wrinkles, she held steady. As my thumb began to press into her incredibly tight sphincter, she gasped and tried to draw away. I pulled her back by her hair and firmly planted my thumb deep in her ass. That set me off and as I started shooting into her pussy, she came again, contracting and clenching her pussy and ass over and over. We both almost toppled over, but I managed to hold us up.

With audible pops, I withdrew cock and thumb. Leaning down I kissed her ass and then her pussy. Her legs were beginning to wobble, so I gently eased her down onto her knees, licked my tongue from her dripping pussy up across her ass, planting one last kiss.

I then helped her up, guiding her inside her back door, through her kitchen and allowed her to collapse onto a chair in her living room.

I knelt in front of her, kissing her. She looked me in the eye and gasped: “That was utterly incredible, I have never cum that much, everything felt great, ... even your tongue and thumb, ... you know where.”

“Where?” I asked.

“My ass!” she hissed.

“I knew it was going to be utterly sensitive and your sopping pussy was a fucking dream,” I murmured. I kissed her again and told her to find me her oldest, funkiest blue jeans. When she returned with them, I had scissors out and proceeded to cut the entire back out of her jeans. I handed them to her and said let’s get started, a lot of trees to clear.

“I can’t wear these,” she squeaked, but I left the room and headed outside. A couple of minutes later, Betsy came out in her ass-less jeans, pink shirt covering most of the damage, but every time she bent over to gather what I was trimming, I got the thrill-of-a-lifetime.

As we were busy working, Betsy jerked upright, swing around and squealed. Larry her neighbor was walking toward her backyard fence. Pulling her shirt down she waved at him. He asked if he could help and Betsy thanked him and said that she and I wanted to be alone. He turned and left and Betsy turned to me and said that was too close and this is torture. We worked several hours, with me ogling as often as I could, touching when within reach. Betsy worked hard carrying and stacking what I was cutting and we had quite a pile.

As Betsy was bent over picking up a log, we heard: “Jesus Betsy, I can see your ass!” Betsy dropped the log, whorled around, turning scarlet, to find Phyllis at her back gate. Betsy waved, but Phyllis motioned her toward her and said: “You split your pants across your ass, you can see everything!” Betsy went up to her, asking her to quiet down. She proceeded to tell her that I had cut the ass out of her pants and made her wear them. Phyllis laughed and hugged Betsy over the fence and said: “A man after my own heart, a dom who gets what he wants.” Betsy blushed and said she needed to get back to work. Phyllis said: “You go right ahead and I’ll bet tonight he will get to do more than see that ass of yours. Turn around, so I too can share your charms.” Blushing profusely, Betsy turned, flipped up her shirt and scooted down the steps. Phyllis, seeing me standing there, called: “I know where you can get more of that, get my number from Betsy.”

Betsy ran up to me and grabbed me pulling me toward her, she gasped: “I am soaking wet, I have never been more mortified and TURNED ON in my life!” After catching her breath, she continued: “What are you turning me into?”

“My FWAB I hope,” I replied with a smile. “And I think it is time for lunch, let’s go.”

I took her hand, led her up on her back deck, pushed her down so she was kneeling on the chaise lounge and drove into her sopping pussy. She was soon screaming in orgasm, when she tried to muffle with her arm, I grabbed her ponytail, pulling back, I said I liked her loud. I didn’t cum, but pulled out and had my cock in her mouth where I came, keeping me planted until I felt her swallow.

After a quick sandwich and a cold beer, we were back at work. As we were finishing up the trunk of the first tree, cutting and then rolling the pieces to our stack, Phyllis called over the fence and asked if she could help. She was in old blue jeans, knees worn out and a t-shirt. As she came through the gate, the jiggle under her shirt told me she was braless. When she got close, pulling on gloves, she whorled around showing us that she had cut the ass out of her jeans, “Did I get the uniform right?” she asked giggling. I went back to work with the chainsaw, but paused each time the two women bent over to roll another section of trunk. When I had cut as close as I could to the uprooted stump, I suggested a beer break.

Betsy dashed up the steps of the deck, bare ass shinning, to get cold brews. Phyllis walked up to me, stuffing a slip of paper in my front jeans pocket and said: “In case Betsy won’t give you my number, call me, my ass is yours for deflowering!” Laughing at my shocked face, she bent forward showing her cleavage and smiled up at me. Betsy came back with three bottles of beer, I still hadn’t said anything, I thanked her for the beer. When she gave one to Phyllis, she rubbed it against her swollen nipples, until the moisture made her shirt damp enough to cling and show her extended nipples and ample bosom. Betsy’s eyes popped, but the next thing I knew she was doing likewise.

With the two women, we finished up the first tree up front around 4. I called for a halt. We thanked Phyllis, offered her another beer, but she declined. “But I could use a dip.” With that she pulled off her damp t-shirt, shucked her shoes and then jeans, diving naked into Betsy’s pool. I am pretty sure she is the first nude person to ever do so, as I never had the nerve. Betsy and I looked at one another, she shrugged and began disrobing, as did I. Soon the three of us were frolicking naked in the pool. Betsy became possessive and clung to me, but that did not prevent Phyllis from diving under the water and taking my cock in her mouth. Betsy who at the time was clinging to my back with her arms around my neck, asked what Phyllis was doing, as she could not see over my shoulder. Me, I was watching Phyllis’s hair billowing out under water, as she damn near took my erection to the root.

I leaned back and said: “Something I hope she will teach you.” What?” she said. About that time, Phyllis surfaced, gasping. “She was damn near deep throating me, I hope she will teach you,” I replied, smiling broadly as Phyllis pressed her breasts into my chest.

“Phyllis it’s time for you to go home, for the moment he is mine and you can’t have him until I am done,” she called over my shoulder. Phyllis laughed and replied: “Thanks for a memorable day and once he stretches that ass of yours, call me and tell me all about it, mine is virgin too, but I hope not too much longer.” With a quick French kiss to me and one to a shocked Betsy, Phyllis fled the pool, not even bothering to dress, gathered up her clothes and dashed through the gate.

Betsy swung around me, her distended nipples brushing around my body. Facing me her legs came around me she asked: “I have not forgotten, when are you going to fuck my ass?” “Not tonight,” I replied. “I am going to need all my strength, so let’s go shower, get dressed and go out to dinner. You my dear are to wear a summer dress, one that shows that wonderful cleavage and sandals, nothing else.”

Almost an hour later, we headed out to Betsy’s favorite spot. She was wearing a flowery sleeveless sun dress that buttoned down the front. Before we left I unbuttoned five from the bottom.

At the restaurant, she leaned toward me, the front of her dress gaping nicely so I could see all of her cleavage, especially when she bunched her arms together. Glancing down, then back up at me she inquired: “Like what you see? I am so wet I am afraid to stand up cause there might be a wet spot.”

“You look gorgeous. You have always given me a hard-on and with your inhibitions abated, you are a total turn on.”

We shared scallops in a wine sauce over pasta and a bottle of white wine. I escorted her out, admiring the glances of the men at the bar. This old fart could still turn heads. If she had known I was thinking that she would have been pissed.

Back on at her place we headed for the bedroom. I unbuttoned the rest of Betsy’s dress and let it fall to the floor. She knelt and undid my pants, pulled down my shorts and kissed the end of my erect cock. Looking up at me, she proceeded to engulf me, when she gagged, she backed off, swallowed and tried again, taking a bit more, but never getting half way. But the most amazing thing was that she never broke eye contact, but I had nothing to give and after five minutes, I backed her head off and pulled her to her feet. “I have another place for this. Come to bed, I want you cowgirl,” I whispered.

Laying down on the bed I watched Betsy straddle me, grasp my cock and lower herself down on my cock. Damn she was tight, but once again the ample juices allowed her to slid down until she was resting on me. Leaning down, her breasts swaying with her deep breathing, she once again starred at me and whispered: “I feel like you are splitting me apart and another inch and I’d be able to taste you in the back of my throat.” Then she kissed me, driving her tongue in and out as she began to slide up and then back down on my cock. I glided my hands across her ass cheeks and dipping a finger to the wetness where my cock was disappearing, I dragged moisture up to her ass and began to insert my middle finger. I barely got it to the first knuckle, before both her pussy and ass began to quiver, contracting around me and I joined her in cumming.

Then Betsy sat up, her cunt contracting, causing me to stay hard. Her pussy and ass were still softly contracting around my finger and cock. She stared down at me shaking the hair out of her face. Smiling she asked: “You sure this monster has any chance of breaching my much tighter ass?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.