Expelled Fantasy - Cover

Expelled Fantasy

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A bit of 'daddy dom' with new friends and a submissive wife 4-way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Teacher/Student   .

Tami is a beautiful, soft-spoken, slim blond I know from my book club. Though embarrassed by some romantic sex plots, she seems to enjoy them. We often got coffee after our meetings and became close. Even in a café, she teased and blushed about sex topics. I’m sure my husband can make her blush crimson. She let on that her husband is much more liberal and outgoing than she is, yet she enjoys his antics and pranks.

I suggested to Al that we all go out for some drinks and see where that goes. He wasn’t too interested until I described her as a slim and curvy bombshell who seemed a bit submissive. I called her and arranged our date for the weekend.

We went to a lounge that had a burlesque type show — provocative yet limited to just baring boobs. Tom commented that he wished they went all the way, while his wife, Tami, kept covering her eyes yet peeking past her fingers giggling and blushing at all the shapely tits. Tom opened one of her blouse buttons and ran his finger down her long cleavage. She slapped his hand away, but left the button open on her deep V neck leaving just the edges of her bra exposed. Both men took a swelling interest in her well-rounded boobs. We had to wonder if she were a closeted exhibitionist, like I was. I invited them home after the show.

Tom discretely rubbed his dick while talking about the beauties and their varied tits. I rode in back with him and he stared at my tiny tits most of the way, saying he liked all sizes and enjoyed stiff nipples more than big tits. Tami blushed and her nipples pushed against her top. As she fidgeted in front with Al, I saw her short skirt ride up past mid thigh. She left it there.

When we sat in our family room, I noticed another button was open on her blouse leaving the bridge and half her cups exposed. Both men had chubbies we “ignored.” Talk of the show soon expanded to sex talk and some secrets came out. Tom confessed that their favorite role-playing fantasies involved his taking a dominant position while Tami was submissive — what a surprise! Al asked for an example. Tom thought a moment, eyes flitting between us. Then he stood, cleared his throat and in a strong voice, with a tent he left unhidden, began.

To Tami, he boomed, “Young lady, stand when you are my office. Do you know why you were sent to the principal’s office?”

Tami shook her head, “No Tom, I don’t think I’m ready for this with new friends and all. Maybe we...”

“You will address me as Mr. Bigg or sir. Now stand.” She hesitated, yet stood on shaky knees. “I invited your father to join us so he can see how we discipline misbehavior since you don’t get any at home. Your Math teacher sent you here for disrupting his class and distracting him with your dress code violations.” Al and I smiled at the schoolgirl fantasy playing out. “He said your skirt is too short and you flashed your yellow panties at him. I see it ends at your palms. That is a violation. Remove the skirt and hand it to my secretary.” She gasped and begged with her eyes. He stayed silent so she unzipped it and slid it off. When she handed it to me, I realized I was his secretary in this skit. She stood with her hands at the sides of her shapely legs.

He pointed at her black mini panties, “Are those regulation white bikini panties? NO, they are not. Take them off and hand them to my secretary.” Tami gasped and dropped her head. Her shapely ass was in Al’s face, her swelling camel toe stared at me. She blushed as she hooked her “yellow” panties and slid them down. As she bent, her bared ass struck Al’s face. She lurched when he kissed her cheek. Her top only reached her navel, so her furry blond pussy stood out for us. Al’s cock tried to rip through his slacks.

“Turn and show your dad your naughty pussy.” Al was still fascinated by her sexy and shapely ass. When she turned in her heels, she stumbled and Al grabbed one leg to save her. As he pulled it against his stiffness, her legs spread and he rubbed his nose in her bush. She looked so edible on both sides. “Ms T, face me. That bra does not look regulation to me. Take off your top and show us.” I noticed that she no longer blushed even as she removed her blouse. She inhaled and thrust her big tits at Tom. “As I thought. Remove that ugly scrap.” When the frilly bra dropped, her firm tits stayed high and full. My tiny tits droop more than that.

Tom reached out and pulled her nipples hard. Addressing “dad,” Tom said, “This is my typical punishment for flashing. When there’s a triple infraction, like this one, I hold her clothes all day and she must attend her classes naked. At least this one makes a pretty picture. That is the third punishment — I take several photos of her naked and post the best for a month. This ends the clothing violation punishment. But we are not done with her.” Al was grateful as he couldn’t get enough of blatantly petting and kissing her ass. He spread her cheeks and was about to kiss her bleached hole when Tom, pitching a huge tent, continued.

“Your teacher followed you to the supply closet where you met with a lover — my secretary. That is an expellable violation.” My eyes popped at this twist. “He said her panties were not regulation either, so I must confirm. Ms Sue, remove your skirt and show us your panties. If they set a good example, you may leave them on.” I looked to Al for support, he smiled and shrugged as he licked Tami’s ass and rubbed her clit.

I took a deep breath and decided to enjoy the fantasy. All eyes were on me as I slowly dropped my skirt. My nipples grew hard as I hoped my panties were not white. Tom pointed at my camel toe and said, “As I suspected. Ms Sue, remove those tiny blue panties.” While I enjoy flashing strangers “accidentally,” or when forced to, this was in the grey area. Already exposing them when not an accident or, in this case, voluntarily playing along, was an enjoyable compromise and conflict for me. As I considered removing them, Tom bellowed, “NOW Ms Sue. Take them off or I’ll cut them off.” OK, forced it is.

As I slowly wiggled out of them and they passed my hairless mound, Tom and Tami gasped. There was a long silent moment where my husband beamed as our new friends stared at my bare, glistening pussy. With no bush to hide behind, my swollen labia pushed out and let some of my inner lips poke out. I spread my legs a little more so my lips gaped open and my hard clit stood up. After enjoying their lusty stares a moment, I turned slowly and showed them my small shapely ass.

Tom silently reached out and pet it. When I faced him again, he and his wife cupped and pet my bare mound. Both rubbed my slit and pushed a fingertip inside me. I sighed. With his hand still feeling my mound, he said, “I wasn’t expecting this. I-I-I don’t tink it’s a violation, but are you even wearing a bra? Let’s see. Remove your top.”

Beginning to enjoy the exposure, I tossed my blouse side, unhooked my bra and let it fall before he asked. “I’m so sorry my tits are so much smaller than Ms T and the women we saw earlier, sir.” I lifted and pulled them toward him. He reached out and twisted my already hard nipples.

“Are you sassing me, Ms Sue? You are not a student, so I need a more appropriate punishment.” He looked to my husband, and raised an eyebrow. With two naked and aroused women, the room began to smell of sex. “I know, get across my knees and Ms T, you get across your ‘father’s.’ Both of you now. Bare asses up,” he bellowed. With my tits hanging free, he massaged one as he gently rubbed my ass. My husband watched him spread my cheeks and rub across my brown hole and into my wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.