The Atonement - Revised and Edited - Cover

The Atonement - Revised and Edited

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a revised edition of The Atonement which is already posted here. I am the original author of "The Atonement" under the pen name "Racecar." There are two additional chapters added by other authors that are not edited, in addition to another new chapter written in the 1990s that I never posted.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

By: Kimberly Lavly

Note from “Mr. Niceguy”: This chapter was sent to me in 2010 by another reader who posted it on another story site that had not been active for several years. I posted the original story in the early 1990s under the pen name “Racecar.” I include it here, unedited except for this brief explanation.

Synopsis: Barbara fell into deep submission in the story “The Atonement.” Now she sinks deeper still, learning the true meaning of the title “Bitch”


That night Barbara got out of the shower and did her nightly douche, enema, and makeup as instructed. Fully cleaned, she placed the leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists and attached the ribbed dog collar to her neck. Presentable at last, she slowly made her way down the stairs and into the living room. Both John and Cheryl sat side by side, waiting for the submissive Barbara to take her position in the center of the room.

“Well Barbara.” Cheryl broke the silence as she walked over to her naked slave. “You sure took your time getting ready tonight and now you are late, care to explain why?”

Barbara’s body shook in fear as she replied “I’m sorry Mistress, I simply lost track of time.”

Cheryl reached up and softly touched Barbara’s face, lifting her head to look deep into her eyes. “We will let it go tonight Barbara, we have a special surprise for you, and I think it will make you very happy.”

Barbara kept her eyes lowered and meekly replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

Cheryl slowly walked around her little slut, inspecting her body, making sure that her slave had cleaned herself properly. “You have been very good in keeping yourself clean,. I think a reward is in order.” Cheryl announced. Barbara’s spirits lifted as she heard those words, thinking that tonight Cheryl and John would go easy on her. “Would you like a reward Barbara?” Cheryl asked in a calming voice.

“Yes, please, Mistress. I would,” Barbara replied, some excitement filling her voice.

“Wonderful, Cheryl explains. “I know you have been excited ever since John and I returned home from the pound and you cannot wait to meet your new partner and Master.” Barbara’s head sunk back down to her chest after hearing these words, once again she fell for one of Cheryl’s little mind games. “For tonight Barbara, I think your proper position shall be on your hands and knees.” Barbara slowly lowered herself to the floor getting into her new position.

“That is not at all sexy Barbara, spread your legs open and lean forward more so your ass is sticking up more,” Cheryl admonished.Barbara complied, spreading her legs open and exposing her clean shaven pussy and tight little asshole.

“See Barbara, isn’t that so much better?” Cheryl asked excitedly. Cheryl looked over at John sitting on the couch, his boner already at attention thru his jeans. “John, be a dear and go fetch Master so that Barbara can meet him, and introduce herself as his new little bitch.”

John got off the couch and walked to the door and let the giant mastiff inside the house. The large dog entered the house at a quick pace, wagging his tail and panting. Not long after entering the living room he noticed Barbara on her hands and knees, naked and trembling. The curious Mastiff slowly circled the naked woman, sniffing the space around her, poking his nose into Barbara’s sides and hair.

“Come now, Barbara.” Cheryl said with disappointment in her voice. “Wiggle that ass, get Master’s attention, you know what you are.” The fearful Barbara slowly turned her body so that her tight pussy faced the large dog. She slowly slid her knees on the floor, backing up into his nose. The curious dog pushed his cold nose right up against Barbara’s sensitive clit, causing her legs to close and her body to jump forward.

Cheryl quickly made her way across the room and smacked Barbara on the side of her face. “Keep those legs spread for your new master, you stupid whore!” Cheryl spouted angrily. With tears filling her eyes, Barbara opened her legs.

“Wider, bitch!” Cheryl shouted. “ Keep going, Barbara, spread them more. That’s it, now reach back and pull your ass open, show him your filthy holes, Barbara!”

Barbara obeyed every command, spreading her pretty little pussy for the dog, sliding fingers inside herself, putting them near the dog’s mouth and letting him taste her. Barbara’s crying continued as she recalled the first time she had been fucked by a dog. It seemed so much easier when the hormone cream was placed on her and the dog immediately started licking and mounting her. Forcing her to get the dog interested in fucking her was so much more embarrassing.

The Mastiff soon started showing an interest in Barbara’s pussy. He moved close, first sniffing the wet hole, and then licking it with his warm, wet tongue. Barbara gasped as the licking moved over her tender clitoris and up inside her little slit. Barbara’s body soon began reacting to the tongue flicking up, down, in and out of her little cunt and she pulled her ass cheeks even wider apart.

“You are doing great Barbara, wiggle your ass more, show him how much you love being his little bitch.” Barbara cringed at Cheryl’s disgusting words, which made her even more humiliated. “Look at that Barbara, we did not even apply the special cream tonight and already the dog’s cock is getting hard, I guess you really are a little bitch. Reach back and find his cock Barbara, I know you want it to slide up inside your filthy little hole,” Cheryl again instructs Barbara.

Reaching back, Barbara finds the dog’s cock, already getting hard and covered in a layer of slimy pre-cum. The big red dog penis grew in her hand and the Mastiff licks with an even greater ferocity as his own excitement builds.

Cheryl made her way over to John, standing alone in the corner and snuggled up next to him, slipping her hand inside his pants and massaging his ever so large cock. “How do you like seeing your wife with the new family pet? “Cheryl whispers. John does not respond but his cock spasms in his hand and Cheryl smiles to herself.”

The dog continues to lick Barbara before suddenly stopping and pulling back slightly causing his cock to slip from Barbara’s hand. With one fluid motion the large dog climbed atop the humiliated Barbara and began thrusting his strong hips, trying to find the nice tight pussy so he could insert his big red cock. With the dog now on her, Barbara’s feelings of degradation hit a new low as more tears filled her eyes.

“Come now Barbara, don’t make him do all the work, help him enter you.” At Cheryl’s command, Barbara reached back and guided the thick red memer up inside her pussy as the Mastiff thrust hard and fast. With the tip inside her tight vagina, the large dog begins thrusting with even more force burying the entire length of cock up inside her. Every thrust got him a little deeper until finally his entire cock was jammed into the humiliated Barbara’s pussy. His front paws wrapped tightly around her upper body as his knot began to grow, locking him inside his new found bitch.

Once locked in place, the Mastiff made some small thrusts, causing some Barbara a bit of discomfort, making her cry out. In no time the dog began flooding Barbara’s womb with his thick, hot cum. Panting heavily, the animal poured warm drool on his new bitch’s back.

Over in the corner, John watches in amazement as the dog fucks his wife of many years. His boner has grown bigger than ever before after watching the dog pound his poor wife’s pussy. After seeing the dog had finally cum in Barbara, Cheryl looked over at John and again noticed the tent in his pants. Walking back to his side, she whispered in his ear, “They will be locked together for a bit now, let me take care of you.”

With that, Cheryl fell to her knees, opening the buttons in his pants and sliding them down his legs, staring at his beautiful cock standing at attention. Grabbing it with both hands, she jerked it up and down before letting it slip into her mouth. Moving her head up and down and rubbing his balls with both hands. It was only a matter of moments before John shot his load into his wife’s abuser’s mouth. Cheryl then looked up at John and with a smile and a wink she swallowed his load, slid his pants back up and stood again, returning her attention back to Barbara.

Barbara, on her hands and knees with a large dick cock stuck inside her pussy, watched Cheryl suck off her husband. More tears filled her eyes as she again watched her husband being pleasured by another woman. A good five minutes later, the dog’s cock slipped out of Barbara. Master climbed off. then went to sleep in the corner of the room.

Humiliated, Barbara began to get up off the floor and assume her position, but before getting to her knees, Cheryl touched her shoulder.

“No Barbara, I think I like you on hands and knees, I think you should stay that way for the time being. Did you like your reward, Barbara?” Cheryl asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Barbara replied in a cracked voice.

“Wonderful Barbara, you really do look good getting used by the dogs, and they seem to love using you, don’t they?”

“Yes, Mistress, they do,” Barbara whimpered.

“That’s perfect Barbara!” Cheryl exclaimed. “That brings up to the next part of your reward. I know how bored you have been keeping the house clean all afternoon, and since I have nothing better to do during the day, I have decided I will be taking on the cleaning duties. John also told me that you always wanted to have a career and we both came up with a wonderful idea for you, and I believe you will love it.” Barbara, on her hands and knees, with her head lowered, listened with more than a bit of fear.

“Before we picked up your new lover,” Cheryl began, “We went to an attorney and set up your very own company. Would you like to hear what your new company is called, Barbara?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Barbara sobbed in reply.

“We called it Barbara’s Dog Sitting and Pampering service. We even have five clients lined up for you and Julie agreed to be your assistant. Isn’t that wonderful, Barbara?”

Barbara began crying harder as Cheryl continued.

“Not only will you be helping make money for the household and have a job like you always dreamed of, you will be able to spend all day acting as the bitch you really are.” Barbara’s crying grew into heavy sobs. “Starting tomorrow, after the kids leave for school, you will go into the garage on your hands and knees and allow any of the dogs access to your holes as they desire, Julie will be over first thing and will greet the dog’s owners and bring the dogs into the garage with you. All you need to do is make sure all the pups have a memorable day, it’s that easy,” Cheryl stated.” “And we all know how much you love a big dog fucking you, don’t we?”

Between sobs Barbara whimpered, “Yes Mistress”

“Now Barbara, it is getting late, and you need to be up early in the morning to get ready for your new job. Crawl out to the garage and get some sleep in your new pink pet bed. I will be sleeping with your husband in your room, and expect you to wake me with your tongue at six AM.” The sobbing Barbara crawled her way out to the garage to lie in a bed located in the corner of the cold room. She curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

“Mmmmmm,” Cheryl moaned as Barbara lapped at her clit. It was just after 6AM when Cheryl felt Barbara crawl under the covers and began licking at her pussy. Cheryl had been awake for the past hour, but decided to stay in bed until Barbara came to pleasure her.

“How was your night, Barbara?” Cheryl questioned. Her night spent on her new doggie bed was far from comfortable. The garage was rather cold and the bed much too small to lie down on comfortably.

“It was fine, Mistress,” Barbara responded as she licked Cheryl’s clit.

“I think that’s enough for now, Barbara, go take a shower and get the kids off to school,” Cheryl instructed.

After a quick shower Barbara slipped into a robe and slippers and went down the hall to wake her kids. Once they were up and getting dressed, Barbara began cooking eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast. Just before the food finished cooking the children charged down the steps and took seats at the kitchen table, eager to eat and start their trip to school. Cheryl followed not far behind and took a seat as well. Barbara began serving the breakfast, filling the kids’ plates, followed by Cheryl’s. As she headed to her own plate Cheryl began to speak.

“Barbara, why don’t you wait until the kids leave before you eat?”

Barbara did as instructed, placing the serving dish back on the counter and taking a seat at the table, watching everyone eat. Soon after the kids finished their breakfast and ran out the door to catch the bus leaving Barbara alone with Cheryl.

“Go undress and assume your position in the living room.” Cheryl instructed. Barbara let her robe slip off her shoulders and kicked her slippers off her feet. Fully nude she went into the living room as Cheryl cleaned the table. Standing in the room, naked, with her legs spread and hands behind her head, Barbara waited for Cheryl in silence, nervous about what all her new “job” would involve.

Barbara’s thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing and in stepped Julie, the girl she once babysat, who Cheryl had placed in a position of power over Barbara.

“Hi, Barb,” Julie said as she shut the door. “Are you excited about today?”

“Yes, Miss Julie,” Barbara quietly responded.

Hearing the doorbell, Cheryl walked into the room. “Hello, Julie, are you ready to get started?” Cheryl asked.

“I sure am, Cheryl. This will be the best job I’ve ever had,” the young girl replied.

Cheryl turned her attention to Barbara. “Well, Barbara, I think it is time you got down on your hands and knees like a good little bitch.” Barbara slowly sank down to her knees and lowered her upper body, placing both hands on the floor and keeping her knees slightly spread. “That’s a good little bitch,” Cheryl stated as she patted Barbara on the head like she would a puppy. Barbara’s cheeks flushed crimson with the treatment.

“Sit, Barbara,” Julie yelled from behind. Barbara lowered her ass to the floor and was again treated with a nice pat to the head. The commands continued for over an hour, ranging from lay down to roll over, and everything in between.

“That was fun,” Cheryl announced. Julie shook her head in agreement and Barbara hung her head down in shame.

“Are you hungry, little bitch?” Cheryl asked Barbara.

Barbara was indeed hungry, she had nothing to eat since last night’s dinner. “Yes Mistress,” Barbara replied.

Cheryl and Julie led the way to the kitchen with Barbara crawling behind. As Barbara entered the room she began to sob. In the center of the kitchen floor was a bright red dog bowl with her name written on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.