The Atonement - Revised and Edited - Cover

The Atonement - Revised and Edited

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 7: Plunging Further Down

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Plunging Further Down - This is a revised edition of The Atonement which is already posted here. I am the original author of "The Atonement" under the pen name "Racecar." There are two additional chapters added by other authors that are not edited, in addition to another new chapter written in the 1990s that I never posted.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

Race Car - I enjoyed your Atone series and would love to see it continue.

In this vane I offer the following as a starting point and a challenge to those of you out their who are better writers than myself. Again thanks for the series. I hope my efforts do not offend you.

AKA - Ric Worth

“I’ve got some other good news for you, Barbara.” Cheryl reached out and softly stroked Barbara’s cheek with her fingers tips. “We ran into June today. She was really excited to see me again. It seems she had been talking to a bunch of other kids that you once baby sat and showed them your picture. They all thought it would be a marvelous idea to have a ‘reunion’, of sorts. Just a little get together with all of them and the woman who once baby sat, and disciplined them. I told June, I thought it was a wonderful idea. They’ll be about eighteen or so, they will be here next Friday evening. Aren’t you excited?”

“Yes, Mistress Cheryl.” Barbara sobbed.

“There ... There now darling,” Cheryl said patting her hand as tears began to trickle down Barbara’s cheeks. It wouldn’t be so bad Barb, it’s only a few teenagers; nothing like Mr. Bryant’s party ... it’ll be a breeze, you’ll do just fine I’m sure. John and I will take the kids to play miniature golf then a movie. We’ll be back no later than nine, I promise. June knows she is to have you presentable before our return. As soon as we return you are put the kids to bed and immediately report back to us. No bath, douche, or enema just come to the living room and ‘Assume the Position’ understand. John and I will review the tape of your little reunion. Then together, he and I, will decide if any discipline and training is called for.”

Cheryl’s eyes sparked as Barbara’s sobbing increased. Dominating Barbara was truly the most intoxicating and sexually arousing experience of her life and she wanted it to go on forever. Her panties were soaking with her excitement at just telling Barbara about June and the other teens. Her life was perfect she thought ... she had it all. Barbara as a sex toy she could use or abuse to amuse herself and Barbara’s husband’s big beautiful cock any time she desired a male. John was a wimp she could easily manipulate, this afternoons errands proved that. Their meeting of June was no accident, she had set it all up. She had carefully drawn John in ... and now he was actually helping to plan and create these little episodes of domination of his wife. She wanted John to be an active participate in this D/s life style she had created, for in doing so she could guarantee that she would be a permanent presence in their marriage and sex lives.

Barbara’s sobbing was getting louder and Cheryl didn’t want a scene. She didn’t like it when John would put her down in front of Barbara. He would definitely be upset if knew what Cheryl was telling Barbara, since he and his children were playing catch just outside the door. Cheryl lifted Barbara chin and wiped away a tear trickling down her cheek as she admonished.

“Hush now! John and the kids are just outside. Your make up is a mess. Now stop those silly tears this instance? You don’t want the kids coming in and seeing their mother crying? Do You!”

Barbara shook her head no as Cheryl opened her purse and handed her a what she needed to fix her face.

Barbara was still sniffling and wiping the tears steaming down her cheeks when John entered carrying two shopping bags, which he sat on the counter. Barbara dropped the compact she was holding and threw her arms around his waist as she began weeping again.

John stared at Cheryl for an instance then snapped. “You told her about Friday and June didn’t you!”

There was true angry in his voice. Barbara took this a sign that he still loved her and cared for her. Deep within her she harbored a glimmer of hope that John would assert himself and put an end to her nightmare and throw Cheryl out.

“Yes,” Cheryl sputtered “I did!” Her mind was racing to somehow turn this situation to her advantage. In an instance she had it. As their eyes remanined locked she spoke again, but this time with confidence in her voice. “I only told Barb that June and some other she onced sat wanted a little reunion with her. I’ve told her nothing of what we, three planned for Friday while shopping at ‘Adult World’.”

John Sat down and just glared at Cheryl as he tried to calm his wife.

Breaking free from John’s embrace Barbara spun around, not wanting to believe Cheryl’s words, but their on the counter were two full bags. She immediately recognized the logo imprinted on the white bags. It was the same as the one Cheryl had received on their infamous shopping trip at that hideous place. “Oh! Lord No!,” she wanted to scream. Her worst nightmare was coming true. John, her mate, was not only helping Cheryl plan these things now. He was actually shopping with the bitch to buy yet more instrument of torture to use on her.

Turning back she opened her mouth but could not utter a single sound. Cheryl had a smug smile of victory on her pretty face and John was unable to look either woman in the eye. Instead her husband just sat staring down at the table cloth. As Barbara’s eyes fill yet again with new tears, her first impulse was to strike the woman who sat across from her. Only two things stopped her from doing it. First was her fear of punishment for such disobedience and rebellion as actually harming her mistress. Secondly was the unthinkable that her own children might witness her being stripped naked and whipped. Instead of doing what she wanted to do she blindly swung at her husband and connect not with his face but his neck. John caught off guard fell out of his chair as his wife bolted upright and ran from the room.

Moments later she was laying across the bed that use to her and John’s exclusively. ‘Now even this is her’s when she chooses’ Barbara muttered out loud as she pounded the mattress with her fists. Suddenly panic and anxiety gripped her as she realized what she had done. Her whole body began to tremble and quiver as she curled herself in a fetal position on the bed. ‘WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? IS IT ALL OVER? DO I HAVE ANY OPTIONS? OH GOD, I’LL DIE IF I LOSE JOHN AND THE KIDS! WHAT MUST I DO?’ flashed inside her head over and over as she lay there shaking.

The bedroom door opened and closed with a bang; Barbara froze to terrified to even move. Time seemed to stand still. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and held her breath and awaited her fate. ‘Which one was it? John? Cheryl? Did it really matter?.’ She was to frighten to even look. Faint and dizzy from the lack of oxygen she finally exhaled as she heard John’s voice.

“Barb, get up and ‘Assume the Position’!”

Instantly she was off the bed and crouched at his feet with her arms around his lower legs sobbing and pleading. “John Darling! ... I’m Sorry! ... I’m So Sorry! ... I din’t mean to ... Please! ... Pleaseeeee Forgive Meee! ... Please Darling Don’t Leave Me! ... Don’t Divorce Meeee! ... Don’t Take My Children Away! ... Pleaseeeee Don’t Do This To Meeeee!”

Reaching down he grabbed her hair in both his hands and roughly forced her head back until she was looking up at him. Barbara yelped at the sudden pain in her scalp as John to shouted.

“SILENCE! BITCH!” He again jerked on her hair then let go as he commanded. “Obey Me Barb! ‘Assume the Position’ at once!”

As she rose Barbara’s fingers fumbled with the buttons of her dress. She couldn’t see through her tears and her hands were shaking. In desperation she just ripped the dress apart as she pulled it off her shoulders. Shaking her arms she let the tattered remains of the garment fall around her feet. Quickly she kicked, what was three days ago a new spring dress, under the bed. Lacing her fingers together behind her head she took her stance, spreading her legs, her head bowed forward. Unable to control her sobbing she just stood their wobbling as her whole body quivered in anticipation.

In silence her husband slowly began to circle her naked form. His finger tips lightly brushed over the hillocks of her buttocks, then he was directly in front of her. He reached down between her thighs and cup her bald mound in his hand squeezing it before letting his finger traced the lips of her sex. He then toyed with her nipple of her of her left breast, tweaking it rolling it between thumb and fore finger. Despite her fear her body reacted and both her nipples erected into hard little points.

John hooked his little finger in gold ring piercing her nipple and pulled back commanding. “Kneel down!”

Barbara obeyed slowly sinking to her knees as he sat back on the bed, spreading his legs wide. His finger never left the nipple ring as he continued to pull. Barbara was now leaning froward her face less than an inch away from her husband’s crotch. She immediately began kissing and licking the bulge in his shorts, hoping that all was forgiven and sucking his cock would make everything alright. Her nakeness had caused his erection so he must still desire her she reasoned. She had brought her hands down to free his dick when he abruptly pulled her head up.

“I LOVE YOU BARBARA BUT I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THE KIND OF SHIT THAT WENT ON DOWNSTAIRS,” he stated gazing down into her eyes. “I’M THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE. I had planned on tell you about Friday latter tonight when we were alone. I’ve told Cheryl that this is it!”

Before he could complete another word Barbara was all over him muttering between her sobs of joy. “It’s Over! It’s Over! She’s leaving! Cheryl’s leaving. I’ll be the kind of wife you want darling! I swear I’ll do anything! Anything you want? When is she leaving?”

Roughly grabbing her shoulder John shoved her back down to the floor barking. “GET DOWN! GET BACK IN POSITION. Hands behind your head. You were not told to move. Silence not another word!”

“WHAT!” Barbara managed to utter in disbelief as he cupped her chin in his hand silencing her. Using his other hand he pinched her right nipple until she squealed in pain then he continued.

“The only thing that is over Barbara is June’s use of you.” John said as he gazed down at his bewildered wife. “It’s just too dangerous. Friday will be the last adventure you will every have with June and her crowd, I promise you that. As for the rest of your mistaken babbling, no one is leaving unless I say so. Cheryl is your Mistress and will remain so. Do you understand? I am YOUR HUSBAND and CHERYL is YOUR MISTRESS? You must learn to please us both.”

As his words sank in Barbara’s arms dropped and all she could do was nod her head slowly up and down. Bowing her head she just sobbed until tears were falling on her breasts. Would this nightmare every end she wondered? Was she doomed to being their sex-toy for the rest of her life? She only knew she must do what she must to keep her husband and kids.

John gave her a few minutes to get the tears out of her system and resign herself to what he telling her. After several awkward minutes he reached forward and twisted her nipple ring to get her attention. Barbara was so devastated that she would not even look up but only pleaded pitifully. “PLEASEEEEEE I’ll tr ... tr ... try to do my be ... beeesst dear,” she cried but quickly added “Pleasseeeee don’t be ... beeeeaaat me pleaseeeeee!”

But John could feel his cock twitch and throb with what he was about to say. “You must receive punishment and discipline for what you have done. Tonight when you report ot your Mistress, I will teach you through pain who’s who in this house. Now dress and go start supper. Tell Cheryl to come up here we have some things to discuss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.