Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 38: Another Runaway

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Another Runaway - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

After Wednesday’s dinner, I saw Wendy escort Stacy down to the seawall where they overlooked Sarasota Bay. I could see that they’d started a serious talk, probably about house rules and boundaries. They sat down and it was a long discussion.

There was no public lovemaking that night. I did have a full contingent of fiancées in bed that night, plus Lola and Molly, and I made love with the two of them before we slept. There was some sapphic interplay beside me, as well. Stacy slept in Tracy’s ‘official’ bed, but did note the sleeping arrangements in the master bedroom.

In the morning, before I left for the office, Stacy came to me and I could tell that she wanted to talk. I had no pressing appointments at work, so I texted Monica that I’d be a few minutes late.

Stacy stood at attention and said, “I understand the house rules. Wendy explained them to me. I’ll have to tell my mother where I am, and so forth. I can abide by them.”

I said, “In a week or two, yes; if that makes a difference. If you move on, then we won’t take any further action.”

“I don’t want to move on. You guys are all so nice – like a nice club and I think that I fit in so well. I know that I’m judging you all after only a few hours, but I think you’re what I’ve been looking for. I guess you fuck all the women, too. That’s cool, and I do understand your ‘tit-for-tat’ rule. I know that I don’t have to do anything sexual and that puts me at ease. Otherwise, I’ll certainly help out on work details, like cooking and such.”

Stacy blushed and then went on, “I did tell a lie that I need to correct. I want to start on the right foot with you and everybody. I felt that I had to justify my running away.”

I nodded at her and made a gesture for her to continue speaking.

“I said that I was raped. I wasn’t. I seduced my mom’s boyfriend – her lover. He fucked me and he wanted to do more, and for that matter, so did I. I got scared and left town. He wants more of me, even though I’m officially under age. I want more of him, too. On the other side of that coin, when my mother finds out what I did, and she will, she’ll go ape-shit crazy on me. I’ll be grounded until I’m ninety-seven-years-old and lose all privileges. Worse, though, was that I stole her boyfriend and fucked up their relationship. I’m not sure that I can really forgive myself.”

She was silent. I indicated that she should stay where she was. I took about a dozen sheets of paper and a couple of pens from a kitchen drawer. I set them in front of her.

“Stacy, while your here today, I want you to write a letter of apology to your mother. In it, you need to tell her what your motivations were – the why you did what you did, describe how you did it, and then how you’ve felt since, including why you ran away. If you could describe the ideal future in your relationship with her and-or him, you should write that down, too.”

She reached over and picked up a pen, but otherwise just looked at me. “Okay.”

“Do you have any of our numbers in case there is an emergency here at the house? I think that Jill will be here today, in any case. But you need to be able to contact one of us if you need to.”

“Lola gave me her contact info.”

“I’ll see you about five this afternoon. You might also think about how to correct the misleading statements you made to the others around here.”

“I will. I’ll tell them today – tonight.”

On that note, I left for work. I wouldn’t be that late after all. The rest of the day was pretty normal. I did have to ask myself why I seemed to be doing budgets all the time.

That afternoon, when I got home, I found my usual crowd and they were all half-naked this time, as they usually were. A minor surprise was finding that Stacy was also down to some bikini briefs. She had nice and jiggly breasts, but I didn’t leer at her or do anything other than greet her. I got a hug from her. She said, “Thank you for caring about me.”

I got a lot of passionate kisses from the other women, and then, after everyone that wanted had a turn, I went upstairs and changed clothes.

As I came back downstairs, Stacy was waiting for me with a sheaf of papers in her hand. She said, “I did my letter.” She held it out, but I didn’t move to accept it. She looked surprised that I didn’t want to read it. I thought of it as private correspondence between her and her mother.

I said, “Did you layout the whole situation honestly and completely?”

“Yes.”

“Is your apology complete?”

“Yes. I even urged her not to be too mad at Pete – her boyfriend. I told her that I went after him full tilt. I mean, look at me, very few men could resist this willing female. I say that not to be arrogant, but to indicate the truth of the situation. When I came onto him, I was dressed about this way.”

She was right. Stacy was a tantalising dish. Further, she was standing talking to me in virtual nudity except for a small G-string of a bathing suit. I would have a hard time resisting if she was on offer.

I went into my office and came back out with an envelope and stamp. “Send it to your mother.”

Stacy folded the pages and put them in the envelope, sealed it, addressed it, put the stamp on, and then walked out the front door (yes, still almost naked), and put the letter in the mailbox. It would go out the next morning.

When she came back, I said, “Give it a few days to get there and get read, and then you need to call home and talk to your mother. My next task is for you to rehearse that conversation and apology in your head until you have it ready to say. Remember, honesty and sincerity. Maybe you’ll be surprised with what you find.”

Stacy said, “I’ve corrected my rape story with the others. I told them that I’d lied and why. They seemed to understand, but I know that I have to win their trust again about anything that I say.”

I went into the kitchen to work on dinner meal with Michael. Tonight, I had to do the salad. We ran through huge amounts of that meal essential, what with all the women watching their waistlines.

That night I had Stacy, Lola, and Wendy at my table with a few others. The three girls were at the other end, but I heard Lola start to explain about the open sex that we had many evenings, especially on the weekends. She explained that she’d made love with every man and woman in our group, and loved every second of the encounters. She even pointed out the massage table, the sex swing, and the sex mats to her. Stacy looked mildly shocked but intrigued.

I went off with Lauren and Jill after dinner to Michael’s suite over the garage. The beautiful room set the stage for our lovemaking. Later, when I walked the hallway to my bedroom, I caught Stacy peeking through the crack in the door into my bedroom. She was naked and had fingers stroking her slit as she masturbated to whatever she was watching.

Stacy panicked and started blubbering out an apology in whispers so we didn’t disturb those inside the room. I held my hand up, opened the door completely, and led her inside. We stood about five feet into the room, but she was blushing up a really good pink hue. I guessed that the blush came from being caught rather than about what she was seeing.

What she’d been watching was a mix of heterosexual and sapphic sex. There were eight nude bodies on my double-king bed. Nearest the door, Wendy was atop Garth, bouncing on his large cock when she wasn’t leaning over and kissing him. Beside the two of them, Andy was driving his cock into Tracy as she lay on her back with her legs wrapped loosely around him.

Next in the bed, Lola and Scott were in the spoon position watching the two other fucking couples. They were also showing his penetration into her body as she held a leg erect to reveal their coupling.

On the far side of the bed, Nate and Monica stood watching the scene. They wanted to break into the sapphic couple so that Nate could fuck one of the women, while Monica had sex with the other.

Stacy’s jaw was slack as she looked at the others and then at me. She said, “Can we fuck? I’m so horny. Please.”

I shook my head. “Not tonight, I’m afraid. I’ve already had other lovers, so I’m not at my best.” There were a dozen other reasons why I didn’t want to touch her then or any other time, but I wanted her to think that I was the reason that I turned her down.

I continued, “I heard Lola and a few others explaining at dinner about our zealous and sexual relationships with each other. Now you’ve seen some of them first hand. Come and let’s leave them to their pleasures and orgasms.

I turned Stacy and led her back into the hall, and a few further steps to the room she was using. I went in with her. I got into bed with her, but just held her. I told her, “You can masturbate if you want.”

She did, and about two minutes later as I stroked her breasts, she crested and moaned into a nice orgasm. I moved my attention to non-sexual areas, and then tapered off and just held her in the nearly dark room. Stacy drifted off to sleep. I stayed with her another few minutes and then crept away to go back to my own bed.

My bedroom was a different scene by then. Wendy moaned as I slid in between her and Tracy. She whispered, “I love you.” We were soon asleep.


A week after mailing her letter of apology to her mother, Stacy decided that she had to call home to talk to her. She had called but only left a message a couple of weeks earlier shortly after she’d left home in North Carolina for Florida. She explained briefly, “My mother’s name is Katy.”

Stacy asked Lola and me to sit with her during the call. She wanted some support, and didn’t care whether we heard the whole story again or even her tears. I brought a box of tissues to the living room where we made the call.

Stacy took a big breath and then used her cellphone to make the call to the Charlotte area. It was an awkward call from the start. Her mother answered in a clipped tone, and her anger was palpable even over the distance. At least her mother didn’t yell and go ape-shit crazy on her, the way that Stacy had predicted.

Her mother’s first questions were about her daughter’s whereabouts and safety. Stacy got teary immediately and explained that she’d ended up in Sarasota, Florida, and found some friends that she lived with. She said that she had a part-time job and wanted to start school again as soon as she could. She also mentioned that two of her friends were with her for support during the call.

Stacy then restated the apology that she’d written in the letter. She sounded highly repentant. Her mother was not at all pleased with Stacy’s seduction of her steady boyfriend, Pete. He, as it turned out, had confessed what had happened after they’d figured out that Stacy had hightailed it out of town for related reasons. He was in very deep hot water, as it turned out, but Katy, her mother, hadn’t broken up with him. Stacy was not a favored person in her mother’s eyes either, even having run away from home at her age.

Stacy was exceptionally contrite and embarrassed by what she had done. Her mother had her tell her side of the story that led to Stacy awkwardly telling how she got a crush on Pete and then deciding she wanted to have sex with him. Perhaps a larger revelation in the call was that Stacy had been having sex for the past two years with other boyfriends.

Stacy talked about how she seized the opportunity when her mother was at work and Pete happened to be working from home, to strip and then offer herself up to the man, with some very seductive dirty talk about how much she wanted to feel him inside her body. Pete resisted a little, but was no match for the determined teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.