Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 36: Molly and Monica’s Integration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Molly and Monica’s Integration - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Molly participated in sex with me a few nights later, and then I didn’t see her until the weekend arrived. She was a dedicated student, and was at classes or working on two papers due the end of week. She appeared Friday afternoon at the house the same time as I got home from work. I had Monica with me, since later she’d go home with husband Nate who’d been working on the house renovations each weekday. Our guest bedrooms and bath projects were moving along at a steady pace.

We walked in together, and Monica went off to find Nate. Molly explained that she felt freedom for at least the weekend because she’d submitted her papers for two of her classes.

“What do you hope for tonight?” I asked her. I wondered how frank she’d be with me about showing up on what she’d learned was one of our ‘orgy’ nights. She surprised me by getting right to the core of things.

“Well, you said that Friday and Saturday nights this place kind of had ... an orgy. I wanted to see it. I want to participate in it. I want to feel everything there is to go along with that. I may like it or I might not, but I will have experienced that in my life at least once. I’ve met and talked to you and many of your friends and fiancées, so this won’t feel like I’m with a group of strangers like Jill did at the frat house.”

“Good. Come on in.”

Further into the house, Lola raced up to me. She was nearly naked, and carrying my white wine over ice drink to help me start the cocktail hour with everybody. She pushed herself against me, and gave me a soul-searing kiss that made the water in the pool boil. Lola locked eye contact with me and said, “I love you.” I repeated the remark back to her and she jumped with joy. As she jumped her breasts were amazing.

The other women in the house also collected their kisses, and conveyed their love and affection for me with kisses, hugs, and words. I felt so wanted. The last in line was Monica, only instead of the nice dress she’d worn all day at the office as my AA, she’d rapidly changed so that she was wearing a monokini and looking quite fetching.

Monica and I had reached a stasis in the office, where we were the ultimate two independent professionals, each doing their jobs without flirting or even innuendo. When we could, in evenings such as that Friday, we might be the hottest lovers in the house, but anybody around the office would have no idea of our deeper level of interaction between us.

At the office, we were the same with Dakota, Wendy, and Holly, although it was widely known that those three were some of my fiancées. The concept of an ‘open engagement’ had circulated around the company to explain that phenomena. At first, it was a scandalous rumor, then confirmed fact, and then it became a ‘So what?’ status for some of the employees. We just didn’t acknowledge that it was outrageous behavior, so it went away.

I changed clothes to athletic shorts and a t-shirt without outside interference and then went back downstairs to join the crew. Cocktails were in full swing and the weekend was underway.

Molly had stripped down to a bikini bottom, too. She told me that she’d adopted the ‘uniform’ of my house. She asked whether I worked over the weekend. I said, “Yes and no. I don’t do my daily tasks. Instead, if I have time to think, I try to elevate above the job and look at the bigger picture – a more strategic look at the job, the organization, our intra- and inter-company interactions, the systems, our culture, and our goals. I’m always ready to change any of that.”

“That sounds profound, but maybe I should try it.”

“If I were in your situation, I’d be asking myself, ‘What next?’ You graduate in two or three months, so do you have a job or grad school lined up?”

“No. My focus has been day-to-day to get me to graduation. I figured after graduation that I’d then start to job hunt and enjoy not having assignments for a bit. I’ve even thought about grad school.”

“So, you graduate. Congratulations. Next?” I teased.

“I have so many options that they boggle my mind whenever I’ve thought about them.”

“Do you want outside help to focus you a little? I’ve been told that I’m pretty good at cutting through the dross to find the gems hiding in all that.”

“Yes, but not tonight. My mind is thinking about other things.” She grinned broadly so the sexual connotation was not lost. I laughed and confirmed my offer to help her.

Dinner was homemade Pad Thai with shrimp that Tracy and Misty had put together with a few complementary dishes and salad. Dessert consisted of cinnamon flavored ice cream. I was part of the cleanup team with Holly that evening, and I did help put out the mugs, coffee, and tea as we cleared the tables. Molly sat and watched us work, often doing some small clean-up task.

We had a good turnout that evening. We nearly had thirty people including my next-door neighbors who’d brought over shrimp cocktails for all, so the evening was going to be a lively orgy after things got started. Tracy adjusted the lights and music on the patio, putting on a slow dance mix that encouraged ‘romance’ among the natives.

Holly and I quickly worked through the dishes, but not without a lot of kisses and some teasing. We hadn’t been together for over a month, so we were definitely on each other’s dance cards to start the evening.

After we had the two dishwashers full and going and everything ready for the weekend breakfast team, we went out on the patio. As we’d worked, I’d explained about Molly to Holly. I told her that I felt protective of her since she was a neophyte to our lifestyle and also imprinted on me, at least for the time being. Molly just nodded. Eventually, I suggested that she go back on the patio and mix with her new circle of friends.

I needn’t have worried too much. Molly was dancing with Garth when Holly and I came out, and they were already both naked. She was wearing sexy heels and was definitively holding his cock against her slit as they danced as close as they could. A lot of kissing was going on, too.

Holly teased, “Your protégé doesn’t look like she’s too scared of our lifestyle.”

“I’ll check on her later. Based on what she said, part of what you see might be some bravado”

Holly asked, “Why’d she pick you out of everyone else at the toga party?”

“She told me that I was obviously older, and therefore for sane, than the others she’d talked to. I suspect she’s realized that we’re all a bunch of horny sociopaths.”

Holly and I shed the last of our clothing, squirreling away the few items in one of the cubbies for that reason just outside the door from the kitchen. Soon, we too were hugging and kissing and sexually warming each other up as we slow danced. We were more swaying than dancing, but then so were all the other dancers.

One by one, couples dropped out and moved to a chaise, one of the sex mats, the massage table, and several couples went inside to use the living room sofas or media room sofa. Again, no one went off on their own. Apparently, everyone, even Molly, wanted to be in a group sex situation where they could both watch and be watched as they engaged in some wonderful sex.

Holly and I moved to a chaise, and I made a mental note to buy a few more since our numbers seemed to have grown.

Next to us, Wendy and Vance were with each other. On our other side, Lola was with my older neighbor Bob. The two of them were about the oldest and youngest at the party. Bob’s wife Nicole was next to them with Colt, and they were already fucking at a slow pace as they made out. The others at the party were spread out as I gazed out around the pool area.

Holly and I got into each other and made love. I found myself stretching to recall her hot spots and some of vocabulary that turned her on. I thought that she might be doing the same thing. I said, “We need to do this more often.”

She kissed me. “I agree. Just between work, Michael, Jill, and Denise, and everything else, suddenly a month had passed. We’ve all been so busy.”

“The relationship with Michael and Jill is working out?”

Holly swooned. “Yes. Did you know that I did a porn movie about two weeks ago?”

“NO!” I gasped. “Congratulations. Who with? What was the theme?”

Holly ground down onto my cock from her superior position. “I was a pick-up in a bar as my husband watched – a cuckold film. I had to ask the guy whether my ‘husband’ could watch us, and he did as I got fucked royally five times over the course of the evening by two different men. Of course, the filming really took place over two complete weekends. I learned a lot about movie making and fucking. It was fun, especially being with a couple of complete strangers. I should get the edited movie in another couple of weeks.”

Holly and I finished up and went to the bar. I’d learned that I wasn’t the only man that Holly hadn’t seen over the month. I guess she was launching a new career. If anybody at work found out, she’d become the most popular senior marketing manager in the company.

I looked for Molly, but she wasn’t evident at the bar or on any of the patio furniture. I glanced in the living room and didn’t see her either. I wondered whether she’d left,

A little later, I partnered up with the beautiful Taylor. She’d first been introduced to us at my birthday party when I’d also brought Holly for the first time. She was about to receive her Master’s degree in anthropology and I learned that she was going to stay on in the area to continue working on her doctoral degree.

As we started our hook-up, she was quite passionate with me, and that continued until our close climaxes. I was careful with her since we hadn’t been with each other for a while. I made sure that she had adequate foreplay complete with multiple orgasms before I got my own satisfaction with her as I brought her off one more time.

Taylor was nearly delirious and so we took our time in our afterglows. Eventually, after some serious cuddling and romance she was ready for more of the party. We stood and I offered her the opportunity for a quick cleanup shower. We were sticky and various body fluids were all over each of us. She accepted, so I led her upstairs towards the master bath.

As we went into the master bedroom heading for the large shower, we found Misty and Michael in my large bed going at it with great passion. The lights were dimmed, so we tried to tiptoe through the room without upsetting their rhythm. Ultimately, they both waved at us.

In the bath, Taylor raved about the huge bed in the bedroom and told how she liked finding and briefly watching another couple making love. I told her that I couldn’t agree more.

That was when Taylor hit me with her idea. “Matt, I’ve already signed on for doing some doctoral work in anthropology and that requires some independent research that’s unique and publishable. I’ve been thinking of studying and contrasting five or six different groups that routinely engage in group sex. I’m hoping that you’ll consider being one of my groups.”

I felt Taylor start to hold her breath waiting for my reply.

“What’s involved if I say yes?” I asked.

“Everyone would get interviewed and I’d be around here and in the other groups, too, doing the same thing – looking for patterns, commonalities, and such. I’d observe and document what goes on, particularly with the sex. I’d be involved to some extent, but I don’t want to bias the results. In anything that I’d write or report, each group would be disguised so the group, its location, and the people in it could not be determined.”

I said, “My inclination is to say, yes, but we have one problem that makes me say no.”

Taylor looked surprised, “What’s that?”

“Three of the participants in our group are under age, at least legally. Writing about our lifestyle with them known to be present would put many of us in legal jeopardy. If you were to wait a year or so before starting with us, things would improve providing you never reference that they’d been in the group as minors. Two of them were runaways, and one of them has been emancipated, so I think that’s acceptable, but I’d want to be sure. You don’t have to answer me now, but I’ll say ‘no’ for now.”

Taylor said, “My research wouldn’t even start for over a year – maybe more like two years. I’m just planning ahead – thinking about it. I don’t even have the other groups identified, and I’d need to get some kind of permission from my thesis advisor, and on and on. I’m just thinking about what I’d love to write about. I confess that so long as it has something sexual as part of it, I’ll be in pig heaven.”

I nodded, “Well, in that case, I’d give it a provisional yes, then, but ... this is important, you have to ask all of the others – every person in our group whether they live here or not – with full disclosure about what you’re doing. I’d also wait until you were closer to wanting to start you work and it is better defined. I am only one vote in this democracy that makes up our group. In the meanwhile, you could use our group to help you define the scope of your research more precisely. Please hang out with us. I like you hanging out with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.