Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 35: Shock and Awe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Shock and Awe - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Andy was sitting next to Wendy. He sat bolt upright. He said loudly, “W. T. F.” He turned to Wendy, “How old are you?”

“Seventeen?”

“And Lola and Tracy?” His voice was sharp, rushed, and sounded full of worry.

Dean and the other men had jerked into alert positions, too.

Lola said in a matter-of-fact tone, “I’m sixteen.”

Dean started a chant that was just audible: “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...”

Tracy said over his chant, “I’m seventeen. My birthday is two weeks after Wendy’s, so she’s older.”

Andy hit his forehead with the heel of his hand. “You mean we’ve been fucking three underage girls? Are we in trouble? We didn’t know; we’ll repent. Please keep the authorities out of this. We are in so much trouble, I guess.”

I intervened, “Not as far as any of us are concerned.”

Andy was sputtering, “Why didn’t you tell us? This is a big deal. Like gigantic!”

Lola shrugged, “Nobody asked us. We never lied to you, and for us, it’s not a big deal. We like you guys and want to keep our relationships ... and the sex. I hope you don’t think that we’re too young. I have been emancipated, and that probably makes me a legal adult. I don’t think you have to worry about me, if you are.”

Andy and Dean simultaneously said, “Fuck.”

Deke was just coming out of his sex fog. “Am I in trouble, too?” Dave also looked worried but remained silent.

Four of us looked at him and said, “No.”

Andy went on, “But ... but ... but ... aren’t you and you juniors here at the university?” He pointed at the two older teens.

Wendy said, “Tracy and I are juniors here. We started college at age fifteen and have been taking a mishmash of classes until we got to our majors.”

“Majors?”

“I’m a computer science major. Tracy is a biology major, and just to reiterate, Lola is a junior, only in high school.”

The men rolled their eyes and looked at each other like they were about to become cellmates in some jail.

Dean jumped in, “You said that you both had jobs and worked part-time.”

Wendy and Tracy, and Lola nodded. Lola said, “I work at Porter’s restaurant on Porter Road. I’m just a waitress or hostess or helper in some way.”

Wendy said, “I’m a senior intern at Retail Solutions. It was only supposed to be a summer job, but they wanted me to continue to work for them, so we arranged a special part-time job. I’m kind of on their special projects team.”

I added, “And making a shitload of money for her outstanding work.”

The guys looked at her with awe.

Andy pointed at Tracy.

Tracy said, “I work for the marine research laboratory out on City Island, also as a senior intern. I’m working on some techniques to mitigate the effects of red tide on marine life and on the coral reefs. The team of researchers that I lead just got a grant for twelve-million dollars to test some of our hypotheses.”

“And you’re only seventeen. You don’t mind ... that I’m twenty-three.”

Wendy laughed, “We like older men. Matt is thirty-one, and we have other friends that are even older.”

“But ... you’re so sexual,” Dean blurted out without much of a filter.

Tracy said, “Hypersexual, actually.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Wendy, Lola, Jill, Matt, and the others we live with have a sexual compulsion or addition. We have loads of fantasies, behaviors, and urges that we express all the time with each other. In other words, we have raging hormones, but far beyond normal people our age. We have all that under control – barely, but it’s still there. Another name for it that’s frequently applied to women is that we’re nymphomaniacs.”

Deke had been following the conversation like a tennis match with his head snapping from person-to-person as they spoke. “Can I hang out with you guys. You’d be a lot of fun.”

Kitty jabbed an elbow into his side, “Hey, what about me?”

“Oh, you come along, too. Maybe you could get that way, too.”

“You mean you want me to be a nymphomaniac?” Kitty tried to sound angry but she was also laughing. The two of them obviously had too much beer.

Deke nodded. “This is going to be so much fun. I didn’t know until just now that I’ve been hypersexual since I turned twelve.”

Kitty rolled her eyes. She said, “I do have leanings is in that direction.”

Molly said, “What if we’re kind of normal but like some of the people that are hypersexual?” She looked over at me with a horny look in her eye.

I gave her a hug. “Love and affection always find a way to accommodate.”

“Oh, aren’t you a romantic,” Molly said nicely. “I may take you up on that. You are definitely an interesting guy. I can’t believe that I’m with you, like this, and we just met – and were in an orgy.”

There was a knock on the door. Dean yelled, “Come in.”

The door slowly cracked open and one of the fraternity brothers peered around the room. He appeared naked. He saw me, pointed, and said, “Errr, your companion is down the hall in the room with the open door. She’s kind of pulling a train. I just thought that you should know.”

On that note, he shut the door and was gone before I could reply. He’d ratted Jill out.

Wendy and Tracy laughed. Lola said, “That’s in character for her. She wanted to be fully in her Jill Studmaker role tonight.”

Molly didn’t understand and said so.

Lola explained, “Matt’s date is one of our friend Michael’s fiancées. She’s a brilliant and technically-inclined woman, AND she also has been a porn star for the past ten years. She’s the poster woman for nymphomaniacs. She’s done over a hundred X-rated movies under her stage name, Jill Studmaker, although I think she had some other aliases early in her career.”

Molly turned to me, “So, you brought a porn star to a fraternity party?” She seemed amazed at that fact rather than angry.

I nodded. “It had been suggested by one of the people extending the invitation that bringing her would be a preferred to other alternatives. The guys apparently wanted someone notorious here for the event.”

Andy raised his hand, “I made the invitation and the suggestion once we learned that Jill was the star that she is and lived with Matt and all the others in his large house. I didn’t think Jill would come on her own, so we asked Matt to come as a chaperone and to bring her as his plus one.”

Wendy eagerly said to everyone in the room, “Hey, anybody want to see a real-live gangbang? I do. Let’s go peek.”

On that note, we all stood and shuffled out the door and into the hallway. None of us bothered to get dressed, although Molly did peek into the hallway to see whether she’d be embarrassed in some way. I wasn’t surprised to discover that we weren’t the only nude people in the frat house, or that we were the only people that wanted to see Jill in action. A half-dozen others – all couples – were peering into one of the rooms down the hallway.

Jill was on her back getting fucked by one man after another apparently. She was soaked in cum, and we could hear the squishing sounds as her current sperm donor humped away with his cock driving into her cunt. She was exhorting him to go faster, harder, and longer, and then to leave her awash in his fluids.

Molly gasped. “Oh, geeze. How can she do that so cavalierly? I’m still embarrassed thinking that I just had sex with five men over the course of an hour in relative privacy. I’m sure that I’m not of a sound mind to have done that.”

I teased from the doorway, “Jill, are you counting?”

“Sixteen, so far. I’m not trying for a record. Also, don’t worry; everyone is clean. They brothers all had everyone tested before the party. Good thinking, huh?”

I nodded.

Deke said in a tone of innocence, “Yeah, all the brothers all had to submit a clean test by this morning or not come to the party. Most of our steady dates got tested, too. We knew it would be this type of party.”

Kitty said, “When you asked me, I kind of figured. I got tested and I also watched some sex party videos on Pornhub. I needed to know what I was getting into ... or what would be getting into me. This has been a blast. I’d do it all again.”

I noted that Molly was intrigued by Kitty’s eager attitude about all the sex.

Jill said, “I’m about through. I’m getting sore. My fiancé, Michael will be pissed that he wasn’t here to watch.”

I laughed and so did the others in my usual group.


I kind of drifted awake from my sleep. I knew that I was on my side in my own bedroom, and that I’d slept late. I also knew that I had my stiff cock in a fuzzy pussy that was slowly moving back and forth on my shaft, obviously trying not to jar me awake with abrupt motions. The fuck was going very slowly and smoothly. The surrounding environment was wet and warm, and was providing a welcoming cocoon to my meat.

I cracked one eye open. The pussy spooning onto my dick was Molly, although she was facing away from me. Just beyond her, I could see Wendy asleep, and beyond her I espied Dean also asleep. I felt some feminine warmth behind me, specifically a pair of naked breasts nestled into my bare back. I was being spooned from that side, too.

I wondered whether this was what heaven felt like. I always felt so loved by the women in my life, and I hoped that I made them feel the same way.

I had an arm thrown over Molly’s body, but my hand was empty. I rectified that by slowly moving my right hand to her nearest breast. I slowly massaged, bringing her nipple to a white-hot state of excitement.

Molly moaned as I touched her, and I felt her vagina clench around my cock. She started to breath and little heavier, too. She pumped with greater assertiveness after that. She knew I’d come awake. For that matter, I started to move my hips in sync with her moves to drive into her body a little harder.

Molly whispered kind of over her shoulder, “Oh, God. So good.”

I worked my other arm under her body so that I could hold both her breasts in my two hands. I pinched both nipples between my fingers as I pulled her to my body, and Molly shuddered with what I was sure was a small orgasm. Her whole body was giving me feedback that our coupling was exactly what she wanted.

We continued to fuck for what seemed like a long time. Wendy woke up and watched us for a bit, mostly watching Molly and then even kissing her. Dean also woke up, sized up the situation and started to fuck Wendy in the mirror image of Molly and me. Wendy raised her leg so that I could see his prick sawing into her cunt.

The naked body behind me, pulled me tighter, but I could feel one arm reach down between us into her crotch as she started to masturbate as she held me. Pretty soon, I realized that she, too, had a cock sawing into her body because I could feel the oscillating motion her body involuntarily made.

Eventually, I moaned and warned Molly. She leaned back and we kissed. She said, “Cum inside me again. I love having your sperm in me.”

I shot eight jets of man juice into my lover’s body, feeling her peak as I did. My whole body slammed into a deep opaque bank of sex fog that was really nice. I held her tight and kissed around her ears, neck and shoulders. Hands roamed around her body to augment her experience. Molly was purring.

The others finished up within a few minutes. I positioned us so I could see Molly’s face. She watched Dean and Wendy complete their morning fuck along with me. I got so aroused and pleased to see my fiancées have sex with other men. I guess I’m a genuine pervert.

I asked to no one in particular, “What time is it?”

Wendy said, “Eleven-thirty. We should get up.”

Molly squirmed into my grasp a little tighter. “I’d like to stay here the rest of my life.” She rolled more onto her back so she could kiss me.

I rolled back and found that it had been Tracy against my back, and she had Colt behind her with his spent cock still in her pulpit. Further back, Lola and Andy were sitting on the side of the bed.

I teased the men, “Well, it looks like you got over the shock that your hot surfer girls are all teenagers.”

Dean said, “Yes, shock is the right word. I thought Wendy and Tracy were older than I am, I guess because they’re juniors and they dress so upscale compared to all the other co-eds on campus. At one point, I thought they were young faculty members. Further, they have so much experience and things to contribute to every conversation, I was sure they had that extra four years of experience that I expected.”

Lola muttered, “I guess that I’m the dumb bimbo then?”

Dean backpedaled, “No, no, no. I didn’t mean to exclude you. You did appear slightly younger than those two, but...”

Lola laughed, “It’s okay. I know I need more experience and I’m working on that.”

Molly asked, “All of us ... in this bed ... making love ... was that usual?”

Lola teased, “We’re trying to make it a daily event. Today was kind of exceptional, however, because of our new lovers and you.

I slipped on my nylon athletic shorts, going commando, as usual. Wendy explained to Molly that often on Sunday mornings we became nudists or close to it. “I’m not wearing anything, and I hope you’ll join the rest of us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.