Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 3: More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: More - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I spent part of Monday morning in the office, talked to Tom, my boss, about Wendy and a job, and then went out on some customer service calls the rest of the day. The last call was only about ten minutes from my home, so I was finished a half-hour earlier than normal. I drove home.

Wendy came flying into my arms from the kitchen. I got a kiss, and she was excited. “Come and look. Come and look. I wanted to surprise you. I hope I did all right; I followed the directions to the letter. I even watched how-to videos on YouTube.” She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen-dining area. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Wendy pointed at the wall and ceiling. They were finished and painted. The stipple had been applied before painting and they’d been painted to match the white ceiling and pale-yellow walls.

I didn’t say anything at first, and that worried Wendy. I did an obviously careful examination of the entire job, even getting up six inches from the wall to examine her work. Everything on the ceiling and walls was good – no, it was perfect. I had trouble seeing where I’d ripped the old wall out.

I looked up and said, “Wow! Thank you. You were busy. This is great. You not only did the job, you did it perfectly. I can’t see a single thing to negatively comment on or recommend. Even knowing what the situation was, I can’t see a single flaw.”

I gathered Wendy into my arms and kissed her forehead, “You, my dear, are wonderful. Thank you so much for your help. This saved me a ton of work, and I doubt that I would have such a great result.” I looked around. “The whole area is neat, too.” The surrounding area was neat as a pin.

On that note, I discovered that Wendy had also prepared a large salad for the two of us, and marinated some of my chicken for us to bake. We had a lovely dinner, talked a lot about my day and the problems that I’d fixed, and then even about the computer code that I’d written years earlier. Wendy understood the whole shebang. I was starting to think of her more as an adult than a kid.

We watched TV after dinner and then went to bed. I secretly would have liked her to go to bed with me, nude even, but I didn’t invite any of that sort of behavior. I worried about coming onto the young girl.

The next morning as I woke, I was again wrapped around Wendy’s body. She was nude and I was palming her breast. She was asleep and purring. Her nipple was hard as a rock in my palm, and my erection and morning wood was again attempting intercourse through my briefs into her unclad pussy.

I rolled over and got out of bed. I confess to jerking off in the shower, an activity that took about thirty seconds and just about cracked the tile walls as I shot my load and remembered the look and feel of Wendy’s body against mine, and reflected on Tracy’s from the day before.

Wendy arrived in the kitchen just as I was ready to leave. She was naked. She stumbled over to me, gave me a hug, and kissed me goodbye. She sat down and I gave her a cup of black coffee. Damn, my concentration would be shot the entire day again. I hated to leave for work; I could have just stared at her all day.


When I got home at five o’clock, Wendy again came flying into arms full of kisses and wanting to show me something. She was wearing jean shorts that were probably illegal in every state, and one of my shirts with the tails tied off below her unclad breasts.

Coming into the house, I could smell ... wood. Hmmmm! WTF.

I got led to the kitchen and dining area. She pointed at the hardwood floor. The whole floor, including where we’d put in new wood and repaired the floor due to the removed wall had been sanded and made ready for the coats of polyurethane that I wanted to put down. Even the edges and corners had been done, right up to the baseboards and not even leaving a fraction of an inch undone. I wondered whether I could have done as good a job as she did. This girl was something else.

Wendy explained, “Yesterday, after you left for work, Tracy helped me rent a big sander. We hid it in your garage yesterday for me to use today so I could surprise you again. We bought a small one for the edges, too. The guy at the hardware store showed us how to use it. He’d also helped me with the stipple spray. I hope I did okay. I followed the directions and even watched a video of the job on the Internet just as I did for the painting job yesterday.” She was nervous that I’d not like her work.

The sanded floor was also perfect – undoubtedly better than I would have done. I got down and ran my palm around. “Why am I not finding any dust?” I asked.

“I vacuumed, and then went over every inch with a tack cloth – they showed that in one of the videos I watched this morning. I kept the dust down, too. It’s ready for the varnish. If you buy what you want tonight, I’ll paint tomorrow. The paint guy at the hardware store said he had some that would dry in less than an hour yet leave a great finish. I can do two coats tomorrow. We didn’t know whether you wanted a gloss, semi-gloss, or matte finish either.” She sounded eager to do the job.

Wendy looked at me with some trepidation. I could tell that she was eager to please. She’d taken on a whole lot of tasks on MY house without permission. The list was getting longer. She looked very vulnerable and worried about whether I’d approve.

I held my arms out. She ran into me almost knocking me over. I talked as I hugged her, “Wendy, everything you did is ... wonderful and perfect. I’m stunned and surprised at how much you accomplished while I was at work – and how skilled you are. You’ve pretty much completed the job that I didn’t expect to complete until next month at best – probably two months at the rate I go. Thank you. I’m so grateful.”

I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me. I kissed her on the lips and that kiss slowly morphed in to really passionate kisses as she pressed her whole body into mine from knees to mouth. She was so cute in shorts and the sexy top. I really couldn’t remember French kissing with anybody since I was in college or maybe high school. This was really hot. Maybe twenty years in the slammer would be worth one more kiss.

I pulled away and shook my head. I said, “Wow. You kiss really nice.”

Wendy hugged me, “So do you. I don’t want to stop.”

I went back with her hanging onto me and we went over every inch of her work, pointing out how I couldn’t have done as neat a job as she did. I’d taken my shoes off so I didn’t sully the newly sanded hardwood floors.

I asked, “How’d you get into the corners like that?”

She replied, “With the Black & Decker 1.2-amp detail sander. I used that on the edges, too. It’s on your workbench in the garage. We have to return the big sander to the hardware store tomorrow morning. It’s all been paid for.”

“But I don’t have a Black & Decker sander,” I commented in a puzzled tone.

“Tracy bought it yesterday morning, and we got lots of fine grain sandpaper for it – the different grades that we needed to do the job, plus some for contingency in case it took more effort than was advertised. You also didn’t have a shop vac, so we bought one of those, too. That’s in the garage, too. I didn’t use the house vac. I’ll pay her back once I get a job.”

I shook my head, “Thank you. I’ll have to thank Tracy when I see her again, and I’ll pay her back. You keep your money. This is my house that you’re working on. I should pay you, too. I do hope to see her again soon to thank her for her part in this, but you deserve the big accolades. Wendy, you’ve really impressed me and I am really proud of you and all you’ve done.” I swept my arm in the direction of all her work.

Wendy looked at me with glassy eyes. She said, “If you approve, Tracy would like to stay over again tomorrow.”

“I approve ... but I do have to chastise you two for getting in bed naked with me. That was a HUGE surprise – pleasant, but I’m a thirty-year-old guy and I should not be in bed with two underage naked teenagers. You could ruin my life and probably send me to jail for the rest of my life. I’m serious.”

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me with mock anger; “I would NEVER do that to you. I swear, in any way that you want, that what happens in your bed stays there – or in this house. I really like you. So does Tracy.”

“And what happens when you get pissed off at me for some reason?”

“Nothing except I’m apt to give you the silent treatment. I repeat, I would never get you in trouble with any authorities. Tracy made the same pledge about you to me, although you just haven’t heard her say it. We understand and have talked about the long-term implications of all of what we did with you – and want to do.”

I rolled my eyes. I sure hoped that was true. I liked my freedom and the girls had made it more interesting since my frightening discovery in my car Saturday morning.

I announced, “Well, the young woman that made my day at the start and end of it deserves something really nice. How about I take you out to dinner at Sharky’s?”

Wendy jumped up and down, “Yes. Yes. I’ve only ever heard about it. That’s supposed to be a great place to eat – even romantic ... but I have nothing to wear to such a nice place.” She made a gesture to her casual work outfit.

We swung by Target on the way to dinner – big spender that I am. I figured it would be the fastest way for her to get a summer dress of some kind. She found a lovely dress, and while I waited in a corner of the parking lot, she changed clothes. I pretended to not look.

An hour later, we had a table at Sharky’s, on the railing overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and the long pier. Music from a live band was playing on the lower deck. A few people were dancing. Wendy was all eyes, checking out every aspect of the popular restaurant that she’d always wanted to go to.

Since Wendy couldn’t have any alcohol, I stayed with something simple, too. We each had a different seafood dish and tasted each other’s entrees. Wendy was hungry. After we’d eaten, I asked our server about dancing. He gestured for us to go and that our table would remain ours until we checked out. I led Wendy downstairs and we had a cozy dance, but prim and proper. She had stars in her eyes when we finally left. I drove back through downtown Venice so she could see some other restaurant choices. I ate out a lot. We also made a quick stop at Home Depot for polyurethane and various paint brushes. We returned the sander, too.

We got ready for bed. I had to work the next day. Just as I got into bed, my bedroom door cracked open and Wendy looked into the darkness. There was a nightlight in the hall. I could see that she was naked.

Wendy said, “I want to sleep with you.”

I pondered that request for about one microsecond. “Come on, then.”

She ran across the room and slipped under the covers. She reached down and tugged on my briefs. “Get rid of these, please.” They were gone pretty quickly. I felt my arousal start to kick into high gear.

Wendy was in my arms and then on top of me, kissing and squirming around feeling my erection and intentionally rubbing her breasts on my bare chest. I’m sure the water in my swimming pool started to boil because the whole situation was so friggin’ hot. She was excited and I was, too. I hardened up immediately until my shaft was right between her legs. When she realized, she put her legs together so I was held right against her wet slit and all her arousal buttons. We were both turned on; our kisses proved that.

“Birth control?” I asked. I did have about a hundred other questions but that one seemed to be the most important.

“Patch and IUD,” she said. “Doubly protected. Don’t worry.”

I don’t think we talked much after that. She slid down my body and inhaled my cock, until I stopped her after only a couple of minutes. I didn’t want to end the evening prematurely.

I put her back up the bed and went down on her. She tasted musky with a wonderful tartness. I did not have a lot of experience with this, but I’d watched about a million hours of porn since I discovered the Internet well over a decade earlier, plus I’d read enough to know that you want your partner to cum first, and many times is preferred. With that thought in mind, I settled in for the long-haul, and a tired tongue and jaw. I found great pleasure, though; not only with Wendy, but also this was the first time I got to apply all that I had learned and it all seemed to be working as intended.

Wendy’s first orgasm about put her through the wall into the next room, her reaction was that strong. The next one could have put her in orbit, had the ceiling and roof not contained her reaction. The third orgasm was so loud, I worried that somebody nearby might call the police from her sounds. Wendy continued to vibrate on the bed.

“Come and fuck me,” she begged in a sincere tone. “I want to make love with you. You have made my three days with you the best in my life. I am loving you more every second.”

I hesitated. She said, “Come on. I’m not a virgin. I want you. Come fuck me. Come make love with me.”

I had remained very hard throughout the oral sex. I did not need fluffing. I simply knelt between her legs where I’d been in a prone position, and rubbed my shaft against the very wet and pink gash between her widespread legs. I pushed gently, and slid right inside her body as she moaned again and held her arms up for me.

Wendy pulled me down on top of her and we started to kiss again as her legs wrapped around mine. I knew my face was a sodden mess with all her juices. She didn’t mind, and even licked some of the fluids from me. She said at one point, “I love tasting myself on you. It’s really sexy. This is a first for me.”

We made love, and I didn’t last all that long. I shot a bucket of cum inside her as she had yet another climax. Wow! We were really good together. REALLY good!


When I woke the Thursday morning, I chuckled to myself. Wendy was sleeping on top of me, and I had somehow allowed that and yet slept with the warm human blanket. Moreover, I realized that I was lying in a very large wet spot – damp from our lovemaking the night before. I think that I’d cum three times inside the adorable and loving young woman. We hadn’t actually gotten that much sleep.

I kissed Wendy on the side of her face that I could reach a few times and she started to stir. “Mummber dilljin,” she muttered with her eyes closed. Whatever that meant? It sounded nice the way she said it. I kissed her some more and her eyes slowly opened. She smiled. There was teenage life, alive and happy. I got a really warm smile.

Wendy gently stroked my face with a couple of fingers and kissed me. I was sure I had camel breath. She said, “Thank you for the best night of my life. Thank you for not rejecting me, and a huge thank you for making love to me over and over. I loved every second of it and I loved everything that we did. I love you – sincerely and deeply. I didn’t know that I could have so many orgasms in one night. I want more, more, more. I feel ... so close to you.” She hugged me and our kisses started again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.