Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Denise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Denise - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The house dress code had quickly returned to normal that afternoon and evening, so as people returned from school and work, monokinis and sport shorts became the order of the day. Many of the guys showed up for dinner, too: Michael, Scott, and Garth, as usual, plus Cole, Joel, and Vance. This was a ‘normal’ Friday afternoon.

The women at the house by cocktail time included Denise, Wendy, Lola, Tracy, Misty, Lauren, Holly, and Dakota. Jill was missing. When I asked Michael where she was, he shrugged and said, “She’s working and should be home around eight or nine.” I didn’t get a chance to ask further questions just then.

Everyone stood around having cocktails and talking about their work or school day. Denise was treated as a special guest that was ‘sympathetic’ to our lifestyle. Michael had wooed her into such a relaxed state that she only wore her white, frilly undies. They showed less than some of the monokinis. She continued to blush, however; but less than when we first met as she completed intercourse with Michael in my living room about an hour earlier as they watched two teens make love.

Michael and Holly put a plate of food and a salad together for Jill, and set it aside as dinner was served. Holly told me, Jill finally got a nearby technology client and that she’d spent the first two days of the week with her. She paused and added, “But today, I think she is doing an adult video up in Tampa somewhere. I got the feeling that they didn’t do a lot of work in that field in the early morning hours; thus, the evening hours.”

I rolled my eyes, but I did wonder what shape Jill would be in when she got home.

We were just through dinner and starting coffee when Jill showed up. Given the time of the year, it was dark out. She bounced into the house looking happy, and I tried to detect any other emotions or signs of her work, but she was just glad to be home from her ‘job’. She also looked freshly scrubbed.

Jill seemed to know Denise and greeted her with a hug. She then stripped down to only her undies before sitting down to eat the meal that had been saved for her. I had Misty and Holly sitting beside me, and Michael sat opposite with Jill and Denise.

Jill looked at me and the others, laughed, and said, “Go ahead, ask questions. I don’t mind talking about my pornography.”

Before I could speak, Misty asked, “What’d you do today? What kind of film?” She shounded really interested in what Jill would say.

Jill responded, “Pretty straight forward fuck video. Girl goes to public library, her books fall on floor, nice guy picks them up for her, they flirt and go off for coffee, they go to his apartment, and they fuck like rabbits. The guy’s name was Jon, and he was a pretty good fuck – he knew what he was doing. Great tongue, too; and his cum didn’t taste bad.”

Michael teased, “So, are you all desensitized?”

“Oh, no,” Jill insisted. “I’m rarin’ to go. I’m clean, too. We both showed up with fresh STD tests, and I took a shower and douched before I left the studio. I’m kissin’ sweet in every hole, as they say.”

I asked, “And from the sound of it, some of the video was outside the studio?”

Jill nodded, “We did start at the public library, some footage walking on the street, and in a nearby coffee shop. Then we were in the man’s apartment; really a set in a large commercial building that the studio had set up with lights and sound equipment. They had a good make-up girl, too. She didn’t make me look too trashy like some I’ve had did. I think she was the director’s girlfriend.”

Misty asked about her clothes, at least up until she was fucking. I was surprised to hear my fiancée-the-school-principal using the term ‘fucking’ so glibly. She didn’t seem to be bothered, and I recalled that she could have a vibrant vocabulary when she was horny or being passionate.

I asked whether Jill had enough work to keep her busy.

Jill responded, “I still have some west coast clients that I can still do remotely, but they know I’m in Florida now, so I suspect that work will dry up over time and they’ll get somebody more local. They like me, though. The new tech client outside Tampa won’t be near enough work, so there’s room for many other tech customers. While I build up that side of things, I’m going to do some more videos. I have another for next week – two- or three-days’ work, I think.”

Denise said, “I thought everybody in that business had to be eighteen and look like a beauty pageant winner except with big boobs.”

Jill laughed, “I started when I was eighteen, so I know the ropes. As you can tell if you look closely, I got a boob job about two years later. Fortunately, I haven’t aged or plumped up the way some other women my age. If anything, my libido has turned from a burning ember into a raging forest fire, so as soon as I get warmed up, I am one really hot fuck – especially on camera.” She pushed her bare chest out firmly and grinned.

Denise asked, “What kind of films are you doing next week?”

Jill said, “We’ll Monday afternoon is a lesbian vid with two other hot women. I met one of them today and she’ll be fun to play with. I have a bet with myself that the director’s girlfriend will be one of them. The other might be an M-M-F where I get DPed and turned inside out. I like anal sex, so that’ll be on the table for sure. The guy I fucked today will be one of the men. He assured me that I’d like the other guy.”

“They have other jobs, like you?”

“Usually, yes,” Jill replied. “Jon, my co-star today, is a free-lance accountant.”

At that point, Michael broke in after checking his watch and said, “Don’t forget, we have a bedroom to show you all.”

Michael led everyone at the house in a parade through the house, some with breasts jiggling, and headed up the stairs to the hallway that at one end had double doors leading into the new suite over the garage. We crowded around at the doors and then Michael flung the door open.

I guess since it was officially my house, everyone let me go into the suite first. Somebody even gave me a nudge.

I was stunned. It was the most attractive room that I’d ever been in. The ceiling everywhere in the bedroom had been raised, I guess to the rafters, and then three layers of coffered trays had been installed with elaborate molding and indirect and subtle mood lights in each tier as well as bright can lights.

Over the huge bed, a drop tray ceiling had been installed with down lights on the bed and each side of the bed. The bed was actually a double king like I had in my bedroom. It had an immense decorative cushioned headboard that ran up the wall to the drop ceiling. The headboard was just wider than the bed and the bedside tables, and partially wrapped around all of them, as though starting a hug.

The colors in the room were a perfect blend of beige, black, and off-white. The drapes were room-darkening and white with a heavy lining. They hung precisely. Michael pressed a button and the window shades all raised at each window in unison by electric motors. He pressed another button and the wall opposite the bed slid upwards towards the ceiling, revealing a fifty-five-inch smart TV. Showing on the TV just happened to be one of Jill’s earlier porn videos. He teased, “In case the occupants need further inspiration.” There was laughter. Denise didn’t seem shocked, so I assumed she’d seen the video as part of the preparations.

As I looked more closely, I could see that the dresser was built into the wall and an integral part of it. Michael reached over and touched a button, and a table top for the dresser slid about eighteen inches into the room. He said, “If there’s something on the top, you can’t retract it by mistake. So, you have a dresser top as well as the ability to hide it.”

Michael adjust the lighting with his cellphone. Then I noticed the subtle indirect lighting from all the baseboards around the room. That made me notice the marble flooring that had been installed over the rough plywood. A modern oriental rug was splayed out in front of the bed as part of the decor.

Off to one side, there was a seating or reading area with a window seat along with a table and a modern over-the-shoulder lamp. Michael pointed out that most electronic devices left on the table would automatically charge to full capacity without needing to be plugged in. He spoke a command, “Bedroom, blinds down” and the window shades returned to their down position.

There was some modern art in the room that brightened the area, yet carried the color scheme and added perfectly to the ambiance.

I finally moved, “Michael ... Jill ... Denise ... Holly...” I held their hands. “I am truly stunned. This is the most beautiful room that I’ve ever seen or even imagined.”

Holly said, “There are all sorts of bells and whistles in terms of lights, night lights, and so on. Come and see the ensuite bath and the walk-in closets.”

I was turned and led to a small paneled alcove we’d passed through coming into the larger room. The pocket door opened to a gorgeous and modern bath, that included a six-person shower, and a Jacuzzi. Of course, there was a double sink with plenty of room for make-up and many drawers. Holly showed that the mirrors opened for still more storage. Again, there was every level of lighting that you could think of. The bathroom windows could be blocked out from the sun with opaque shades, in this case interior to the glass itself.

The walk-in closet split into his-and-her sides. Of course, there were already clothes hanging there since Holly, Jill, and Michael occupied the suite, even when it was under construction. There were racks for shoes and drawers galore for jewelry and all the small things that go with a wardrobe.

I lavished sincere compliments on all of them. Michael carefully made sure to point out whose idea resulted in some of the decorator eye candy here and there. Denise got a lot of the credit, especially for all the window treatments and color scheme.

I was then led back into the main part of the house to Scott and Lauren’s bedroom. Scott gave the tour. The door was opened, and again, I was stunned at how a plain cube-type room that had been painted all white as a temporary move, could be so transformed into a work of art and functionality.

Scott and Lauren also had a drop ceiling over part of the bed, and again a ton of special lighting effects, window effects, drapes, shades, and marble floor tiling. They’d obviously coordinated colors with Michael, Holly, and Jill’s room. The place had been transformed. They looked proud at what they’d accomplished.

“Wow!” I uttered over and over again as Scott or Lauren showed me feature after feature. One I liked was that at a spoken command, some of the dresser drawers locked to safeguard their valuables.”

Michael said, “Oh, I forgot to show you that feature in our bedroom. We did that, too, in the dresser and the walk-ion closets. It only works with our voices for now. I need to show you how to add voices and also how to override everything with a master key.”

The lot of us went back downstairs. I continued my well-justified praise of all their efforts. We all sat down in the living room, pulled over a couple of dining room chairs for additional seating.

Scott then said, “I have one further step to take to honor part of our deal.”

I gave him a puzzled look.

Scott walked over to where Lauren had just sat. He knelt in front of her and produced a ring box from the pocket of his shorts.

He spoke firmly, with confidence, and with precision. “Lauren Peters, I love you with all my heart. I want you in my life for the rest of time, to grow with you, and to continue to have adventure after adventure with you. I wish for you to officially become my fiancée and soon my wife and the mother of our children at some time in the future. I love you with all my heart.”

Lauren sobbed. She was obviously taken by surprise and touched by his words.

He opened the ring box and showed her the ring. Lauren put her left hand forward as she wiped her eyes with her other hand. Scott took the ring and slipped it on her finger. Lauren kissed him and said, “The answer is yes, I will be your fiancée and wife and so much more with you. I love you, too.”

We all applauded and cheered as the young couple hugged and kissed.

The two newly ‘officially’ engaged couple conversed in whispers for a second and then Scott announced, “Just in case there’s any doubt, we have no plans to change our open engagement and availability to all of you and our other friends that aren’t here tonight. We’re rather attached to this lifestyle.” He grinned and there were a few more cheers.

The women immediately clustered around Lauren and focused on her left hand and her ring finger. I had to admit that the diamond was impressive as well as the overall setting.

Denise and Michael were sitting next to me. After she sat down again, she looked around at everybody and said, “Is everybody in this crazy lifestyle? It’s all so sexual, it seems. I guess no one is monogamous.”

He responded, “The short answer is yes, we’re all crazy and non-monogamous, but there are caveats. There are no strangers here. We all like each other, and even love each other. While there is a lot of sex, realize that we’ve all gravitated towards each other because of that. We stand out from what you might call a normal person, with a normal sex drive, because our libidos and sexual appetites are so juiced up. For us, this is a pleasurable place to be, not so much because of the sex, but because we don’t stand out and can be open about how we feel about it. Sex and all the joys associated with it are open topics for conversation, but so is every other topic under the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.