Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 24: A Fiancé Returns with a Second Fiancée

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Fiancé Returns with a Second Fiancée - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I think it was Thursday afternoon when I got a cellphone call. I was driving between customer sites for Retail Solutions, expecting to fix two broken servers at my next stop. Another technician had already been there to diagnose. I had the solution in my car. I had my car set-up for hands-free cell calls, so I answered, with my usual and friendly, “Matt, here!”

“Hi, Matt. It’s Michael calling from Oregon. Holly’s not with you, is she?”

“No, I’m alone in my car driving to a customer site.”

“Good. I want to surprise her but I need your help. Here’s the deal, my job here in Oregon is fundamentally finished a week from tomorrow, so I can return home two months early. I plan to catch a red-eye that night out of Seattle, so I’ll be arriving on that Saturday morning. Holly’s been staying with you, right?”

“Almost every night, yes. She rarely goes to her condo.”

“Can I surprise her at your house then? I’ll get a cab from the airport.”

“Sure, yes. I can pick you up. I can have any of a dozen excuses to be away from the house that morning. It wouldn’t be out of character for me.”

“That’d be nice, and ... errr ... there’ll be two of us. Life has gotten a little more complicated, just the way yours has. We’ll have lots of luggage, too.”

“What do you mean? Who’s your companion?” I felt sure that I knew the answer.

“After some chat with Holly about it, I got engaged to Jill yesterday. I have two fiancées, and I know that you have five, so I’m catching up.” He chuckled. “Anyway, she’s agreed to move to Florida with me and will change her business focus to the east coast. It’s a big move for her. She’ll be able to keep some of her western clients, but in many ways, it’ll be a new start for her. She’s eager to try it, too.”

I teased, “And her porn career?”

“A lot of that business has moved to Miami. The laws are less strict there so far, about that stuff. That’s a minor concern for her. If they want her that bad, she says that they’ll fly her out to Vegas or wherever they want her – or they’ll come to her.”

I spoke, “Look, text me your flight info and I’ll pick you up at the local airport. I have an SUV, so unless you have a houseful of luggage it should fit in the car. I’ll meet you curbside. There’s a cellphone lot I can park in until you call me on this number. Also, I’ll do what I can to be sure that Holly is at the house; and I won’t say anything about your early arrival.”

“It’s a deal, and we’ll owe you. Another thing, we need a motel room nearby. I rented my condo for twelve months and the renters are still there for two more months before I can reclaim the place. Heck, they’d even like to lease another year. Do you have a place you can recommend that won’t break the bank?”

I laughed, “How about you stay at my house? The place will ultimately have five or six bedrooms. There’s a space over the garage that’s got air conditioning, a roof, and outside walls, but not much else – plywood floors. I can have it presentable with a bed and some rugs by the end of next week. You could make do there for two months, and if you’re handy with tools or décor even help me with some of the finish work to at least make it a real room rather than storage space.”

Michael was silent for a moment. “If you’re serious, I’ll take it. We’ll take it. Better make it a king-size bed. I do hope that Holly is with us a lot. I love her, too. I’ve learned that I can love more than just one person, and even give them the freedom to love other people. I’ve really changed over the past eight months.”

“Expect to move in here. You have the address. If you need to ship stuff here, do it.” I paused and asked, “About Jill, do we need to know anything special?”

He laughed, “Only that she wants to become a full-fledged member of the parties that you seem to have at your house. Count me in on that score, too. We’re both oversexed, and according to Holly will fit right in. I promise to be a good citizen and resident.”

“See you Saturday week. Call or text if there’s anything important that you forgot.”

As I was working at my customer site, I got to thinking about Michael and Jill’s arrival. I started having a flood of ideas for a Welcome Home party. I knew that I could talk to Wendy and Tracy about it, and that they’d help set it up while keeping Holly in the dark. I could hardly wait to do some planning with them.

That evening, I tried to keep things normal. Holly was home, of course. She’d really moved in with all of us and rarely went to her small apartment except to get some clothing she hadn’t already moved into the house.

After dinner, I suggested a walk around the block. Holly, fortunately, begged off, so I collected Wendy and Tracy, even giving them a look that said that they should come with me. They got it.

We got to the end of the driveway and Wendy said, “OK, what’s up? There’s something going on that you don’t want Holly to know, right?”

“Right. Michael and Jill are coming back home here in nine days – Saturday morning and they’re going to move into the space over the garage for a bit. Further, they’re engaged, so Michael has two fiancées now – Holly and Jill. Holly does know about that. I was thinking that we should hold a party to welcome them back, even though only a few of us know them. Jill is planning to live in Florida with Michael and Holly, and will move her business here. Holly doesn’t know about that part of things, only that he proposed to her. Michael wants to surprise her by his early arrival.”

“Wow, that’s so cool,” Tracy said. “I agree, and any excuse for one of our parties is a good one. We can get the usual crowd organized, I’m sure.”

Wendy said, “That space over the garage is just a big unfinished pit, although the ceiling got painted last weekend, but the walls are only primed wallboard. There’s paint and joint compound all over the plywood floor.”

I nodded, “I’ll put white paint on the walls this weekend. We need to order a large bed, get a couple of chairs, a table, luggage racks, and some rugs so they don’t have to walk barefoot on the rough flooring.”

Wendy reminded me, “There’s not even electricity in there. There are just those two bare bulbs hanging from the ceiling.”

“I’ll get the electrician on it.”

We talked about the party, even laughing at some of the ideas we came up with. One or two were really risqué and I wasn’t sure we could pull them off, but it was worth a try.

When we got home, I got some private time with Lauren, Scott, and Misty, and told them what was going on. They were quickly on board and added in still more ideas, especially for refreshments and meals.

That weekend, we started making our telephone calls whenever Holly wasn’t around. We invited what I’d come to call the usual crowd, except this time we even asked some of the people who had been our ‘dates’ to bring another ‘like-minded’ person. I silently chuckled, because we were actually expanding the number of people that we had sex with by doing that.

On the weekend, I slopped paint on the bedroom walls that would ultimately be for Michael, Jill, and Holly – or whoever chose to sleep in that space. Monday, a king-size bed like mine got delivered along with five eight-by-ten cheap rugs and a runner to cover most of the floor and the entry hallway. I moved in a couple of collapsible tables Tuesday night and the place actually began to look like a decent room. The electricians came and finished wiring in the light switches and plugs; they’d also installed a couple of contractor-grade light fixtures to replace the bare bulbs.

On Wednesday, I got an email with two documents attached in PDF format. They were STD tests for Michael and Jill. They were both clean as a whistle. The accompanying note said, “We’ve only been with each other and will keep it that way until we’re with all of you.”

I liked his thinking and his thoughtfulness to both plan ahead and to put his friends at ease about a possible ticklish situation.

I went back to the bakers that had put my fiancées’ picture on a cake weeks earlier. When I’d done that, the five of them were topless and mugging for the camera. This time, the image was considerably more pornographic. I needed to see whether they would be willing to put it on a cake. They laughed and assured me that they’d done worse.

The image consisted of Michael and Jill naked and wrapped around each other as his cock plundered her pussy in a most-visible manner. I’d extracted the photo from the thumb drive that they’d initially sent us back when we learned of Jill’s sideline hobby of making pornography.

I asked the baker what could be worse. She laughed and told me that a very pissed off wife had taken one of the pictures her private investigator had taken of her husband and his secretary when they were fucking, and put that on a cake with a plastic knife driven through his heart. She didn’t know the outcome of the dubious occasion when it was presented to him at some public gathering.

Tracy arranged for a catered dinner. People that asked what they could bring were told to BYOB. We’d done that before and had enough leftover or unopened bottles to last us over a year. Everyone was also apprised of the nature of the party and Holly’s surprise.

Wednesday, I talked to Michael and got all his arrival data. They’d also shipped two-dozen boxes to my house, full of clothing and a few of Jill’s keepsakes, but the crates wouldn’t arrive until the following week. He warned that Saturday they’d each have two large suitcases plus carry-on backpacks.


Saturday morning, I parked in short-term parking and went into the terminal to wait just outside security. Just as I’d parked, I watched their plane land. Twenty minutes later we met, in part thanks to the small sign I’d made that said, ‘Michael and Jill – Congratulations’.

My presence and the sign earned me a kiss from Jill. She looked tired from the red-eye flight, but was dressed in a sharp pair of grey stovepipe slacks that hugged her butt and made it look like one of the eight wonders of the world. She had on a white blouse with a cardigan sweater around her shoulders, along with sexy spike heels. All that, and she carried a large purse about the size of Canada.

Michael was in business casual, also with a sport jacket and backpack. We greeted each other with firm and happy handshakes.

I was surprised when an older, gray-haired women, stopped Michael to again thank him for her help with her luggage. He explained that she’d had two heavy bags to put in the overhead rack, and all he’d done help her stow them.

Jill teased, “He was actually flirting. He has a thing for eighty-year-old women.”

Jill was vivacious as she recovered from the flight and her fitful sleep on the plane. She had meticulously kept brunette hair that verged on blonde in a few streaks. She had a smile that lit up the entire terminal because, as she put it, she was joyful about being in her ‘new home city’.

Jill also had a flirty attitude and look. When she looked at a person, they were sure that she was inviting them to some surreptitious relationship, if not outright sex. She smiled and looked at everybody, and they grinned back at her. She was a genuinely happy person.

We spent another twenty minutes waiting for the bags in the luggage carousel area and chatted as we stood around. Michael had been right; the four bags were huge. I retrieved the car rather than carry the bags to the car. We loaded them in at curbside just outside the luggage area, and headed for my home. While we’d been talking, he told me that instead of shipping over twenty individual boxes, they’d ultimately shipped a pod with all the boxes and clothing in it that would arrive in two or three weeks.

I explained as I drove, “Holly was barely awake in my bed when I left. I told her that I had to restock my car. She didn’t reply but did seem to wonder why I was leaving so early on a Saturday morning. I’m pretty sure she went back to sleep. We’ll see when we get there.”

The drive to the house from the airport took twenty minutes. I primed them about what else would be going on at the house in the way of breakfast preparations and such. I also alerted them to the ultra-casual dress code around the house – mostly partial nudity by way of monokinis or nudity.

I ran my car into the garage, and then went into the house to see what was happening. Michael and Jill waited in the garage while I checked out what was going on. Holly was up and wandering around the kitchen holding a cup of coffee. She only wore her bikini bottoms. She came over and gave me a kiss. I looked at her and said, “I have a small surprise for you.” She looked curious.

I went back to the garage and waved in our two new guests. Michael came in first, and I aimed him at the kitchen with a whisper that Holly was there.

A second later, I heard a very loud scream, following by a shout, “MICHAEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I felt glad that her voice sounded so happy. She’d been properly surprised.

Jill and I turned into the kitchen and found Holly wrapped around her fiancé and the pair of them in a kiss of epic proportions. Holly was making all sorts of purring and squealing noises of happiness between kisses. She was babbling about how happy she was to have him in her arms again after the months he’d been away. Tears of happiness were running down her cheeks. She also jumped up and down with joy and excitement.

When they broke apart, Holly saw Jill with a similar response. She hugged and kissed Jill. Along the line she became a motor-mouth of questions regarding who, what, why, where, when, and how. No one even had a chance to answer any of her wanderings they were coming so fast.

Suddenly, she stopped. She looked at everyone else, and said, “Excuse us. We have some long-overdue loving to accomplish.” She yanked Michael’s hand and dragged him away towards the stairs. Even as they faded out of sight, she continued her questions. He waved and adopted a helpless expression.

Holly must have left the bedroom door open in her rush to mate with her fiancé because only seconds later, we heard him moan, and a minute after that she gave a loud shriek of bliss. I heard a few garbled words that sounded like instructions from Holly. All got quiet for a while after that.

Jill had stayed with us and was laughing at her new fiancé’s antics – and those of her new sister-fiancée. She said, “He was worried about what I’d think. I think it’s great that he’s reuniting with Holly. I worried that I’d taken over too much of his love life. I’m not in a business of taking over some guy so that he breaks off an engagement to somebody else.

“Before we got serious, Michael and I had some long and serious talks about Holly’s situation, and even what you were doing with multiple partners. We liked that idea, and here we are. You have five fiancées and Michael has two, and there’s some overlap here and there.” [grin]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.