Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 23: A Full Bed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Full Bed - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Everyone eventually came out of the house from their morning sexing to the patio and went in the swimming pool. There was some joking about all the cum on bodies and from inside secret places that would be floating in the water or that would clog the pool filter, but there was never a sign of anything like that. I knew that semen dissolved quickly in any water, especially when chlorinated.

Dakota looked uncertain regarding hanging around with us all day. I could tell that she wanted to, so we had a brief talk about the ethos of the family. I told her that I definitely wanted her to hang around with us, and that I’d heard from everyone about how they also wanted her friendship, companionship, and love. She got teary and emotional at that news and looked with great affection at me and her new ‘sisters’.

After lunch, I took Dakota upstairs and to a guest room. This wasn’t the room that Misty wanted to claim as her base. I showed her the vacant closet and empty chest of drawers. I explained that she could leave clothes there so that when she wanted to stay overnight, she had something to change into for the next day. That time, Dakota really did hug me and sob, “Oh, God,” and I felt her tears of happiness against my chest. She needed to be included and that was what was happening. I had the feeling that for the first time in her life she was getting supportive romantic relationships.

After my tour of the house, we again went out on the patio without the others around. I teased Dakota, “Okay, so what did we all sign up for?” I pointed at her.

Dakota laughed. “I’m kind of strange.”

I nodded, laughed, and added, “We all are, in case you haven’t noticed.” I had a philosophy about people that fundamentally assumed that everybody was a little bit broken in some way; some more than others perhaps.

“I can be moody. I try to be ‘up’ at work and Miss Congeniality because that’s what the boss needs, but sometimes when I get home I really crash. I don’t let that happen at work. I’ll try to be ‘up’ around here.”

“We’ll help you be cheery when you’re down, but all of us have down days, especially when there’s something stressful going on at work or school. Don’t hide it. Let the people that care about you help you through it. It’s even more important to get it out in the open if the issue is with one of us.”

Dakota accepted that and said, “I also ... I may have a concentration problem ... kind of. I can shut it off at work, but once I leave it becomes kind of dominant.”

I know I looked puzzled. She was veiling something with her words. “Go on, tell me what you mean by ‘concentration problem’?”

“It’s kind of sexual, and maybe around here you won’t mind, but ... well, I think about sex a lot. I even write stories about it that I post on the Internet. I watch risqué videos on the Internet, too. I have a compulsion about it. I think I’m kind of a nymphomaniac, only I don’t have like-minded friends that are that way. I’ve never found anybody like me ... except maybe here.” She gestured at me and the others in the house.

“Do you have friends?” I asked, ignoring the larger part of her comment while I processed what she’d said.

“I have three women friends about my age and we hang out together every two or three weeks. We’re not sexual in any way, but we do shop or go to the beach or a movie together. I try to be with them because it diverts my thinking about sex all the time.

“I hope it’ll be all right to bring them here sometime and introduce you. I told them that I had a party to go to, but nothing else. We all have similar kinds of jobs. Patti works in her boyfriend’s construction office; Mary works with children with handicaps; and Joyce works for a real estate company but doesn’t have her license yet. We’ve all been friends for a couple of years.”

“Yes, bring them around, but we’re trying to be circumspect about our sexual behavior, especially with the teenagers involved. Keep it low key and give us advanced warning, please.”

Dakota nodded in understanding.

I asked, “How’d you all meet?”

“There is a group for single business women in the city named Moxie. We went to one of their recruiting meetings and gravitated to one another. The group has speakers once a month during the season at some venue, and then usually there’s wine and cheese. It’s an ‘up with women’ kind of thing – career and mobility training stuff, too.”

“Some of the women here might like to go. You should tell them about it.”

“Oh, I will.” She said eagerly. She paused and said, “You didn’t say anything about my compulsion about things sexual.”

I shrugged and chuckled, “What’s there to say. You’ll fit in around her perfectly. We’re all hypersexual; at least we think so. I think another name for that, at least if you’re a woman, is that you’re a nymphomaniac, as you said. None of us see that as a problem or a stigma, and I include all my fiancées in that statement.”

Dakota said, “Another questionable thing about me is that I’m bisexual. Seriously, so. If I have the opportunity, like the past twenty-four hours, I want equal doses of both sexes to make love with. I admit that I was surprised that none of the other girls here seemed perturbed by my aggressiveness in that area. I ate out a couple of your girls.”

I finally had to laugh. Dakota looked at me strangely. I said, “You really do fit in around here. I am not that way with the men, but all the women are – some maybe at the same level of intensity that you appear to be. You did get eaten to orgasm by some of the other women last night, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, and it was delightful, but I thought that just might be a party thing.”

“It’s not. If you were to offer yourself up to all of them right this instant, I’m sure at least half would go off with you to have sex. The others would want to, but would have some good reason for not doing so.”

“And you don’t mind?”

“Not one iota. I encourage it. I am often the lone male in the house, and I unfortunately can’t please all of them – and you – the way I want to. We have male friends and they help, but even then, there’s a gap. Don’t worry about your sexual compatibility with this group. I see no problems. I don’t see any other problems either, but hang out with us and I’m sure you’ll discover that each of us is human and has their foibles.”

We were silent for a bit. I had the feeling there was another personality trait that Dakota wanted to raise. I had the feeling that she was doing a ‘full reveal’ to me so that I wouldn’t find some fatal flaw after we’d fallen more deeply in love.

Dakota said, “One more thing; I’m also an exhibitionist ... kind of.”

“What’s that mean?” I asked. “How have you had that play out?”

Dakota averted her eyes. She said in a low voice, “I’ve been a bad girl some days: no bra and a lose top that’s easy to peek down if you’re behind me, no undies and I sit in an awkward way that’s kind of revealing, and other similar things. I get ... aroused by it, but it’s all secret. You’re the first person that I’ve ever told about my fetish. I don’t do it too often, but maybe every week or two. I’m careful about it, and rarely do it at work.” With her head down she gave me a coy look to see how I was reacting.

“I feel privileged, but don’t be embarrassed. I think some exhibitionism and voyeurism is normal in people. As you saw last night, we all performed for everyone else at the party, and we were all watching each other and enjoying the blatant arousal and sex. At one point, I worried that you wanted some privacy in our lovemaking.”

Dakota nodded. “No, no; I was fine last night. If anything, I was weighing just how exhibitionist to be. I have a reason, maybe, for why I’m a nympho exhibitionist – or just overly focused on sex.”

“And what might that be? I thought you fit in well here without needing any other reason.”

“My parents were swingers ... or maybe they still are. That may be too cavalier a term. They were and maybe are in a polyamorous relationship with two other couples. Our household seemed pretty traditional, except some of the other men or women were always around the house. I discovered the situation when I was about age ten and it continues even today. At that age, I wasn’t too aware of what was really happening.”

“They love each other?”

“Yes, I think. They use those words about each other. I realized that they were having a lot of sex after I paid attention to what was going on – from when I was fourteen. I think I inherited my fetish and my nympho tendencies from my mom. I heard her many times say how she was the horniest slut in their group. She always wanted to have sex, sex, and more sex.

I used to spy on them and masturbate as I watched them fucking. I was able to secretly record their conversations sometimes, for instance, leaving my cellphone recording in a hidden nook. I’d then listen a day or so later when I was alone. I developed quite a vocabulary of dirty talk. One couple were very vocal about everything, and called everyone else dirty names and referred to what they were doing with great perversions implied – slut, whore, bull, stud, fuck meat, cunt, and lots more. I wrote down a lot of the terms and tried to use them in my smutty stories.”

“Do they know that you know?”

“No. There’s never been a good time to tell them that I knew and for how long.”

I laughed and waved my arms around, “Bring them down here and show them one of our parties.”

Dakota looked interested in that idea. I could see my teasing had become more than that to her.


Wednesday night, Scott and Lauren were at the house as they usually were. I had all of my fiancées present, plus Dakota, along with Scott, Garth and Vance. We had an extended cocktail time while the latter two men worked the grill with some barbecue chicken. The women clustered in the kitchen.

Scott gestured to me that he wanted some private time, so we walked down by the seawall and my dock that rarely got used.

Scott said, “I have a proposition for you – maybe. As you know, Lauren and I started living together about four months ago at the start of last semester. We pool the money we have for rent, and our rent is month to month.

“Anyway, now that Lauren is your fiancée, she wants to be over here with you and everyone more often. She’s also developed a thing for Dakota, too. It’s mutual she tells me. I’m all for it, too, since I like the other women, too.

“You have some extra bedrooms, and we’d like to rent one of them and live here.”

I was flummoxed by his request. I never dreamed of being a landlord. My brain had shifted into high gear and I was thinking of a zillion things at once – pros and cons, costs and benefits.

I smiled to encourage him and said, “Tell me more. I’m interested.”

“Well, we’d move our stuff into a room, but Lauren could be with you if she wanted, or anybody. Of course, I’m always willing to be with anybody. I love your family and the women kind of own me after all that tutoring. We’d pay you twelve-hundred a month for the room – that’s what we pay now, and then chip into the home’s food budget in some way. I’m handy with tools, as you know from some help I’ve given you on your renovations here, and I’d be right here to continue that on the other rooms you want to do.”

I asked, “You don’t mind the open sex and sharing your true love with me and the other men?”

He smiled, “Not a bit. That’s a two-way street, as you know. We’ve talked about it. We’ve opted for a pretty ‘open’ relationship.”

“When I proposed to Lauren, my understanding was that you couldn’t afford an engagement ring. Is that still true?”

“Yeah. The ring we want is $7,500. I know that’s a lot, but we decided that rather than get something cheaper we’d save for the perfect ring that she wants. We’ll scrimp and save. I’ve about $1,500 saved so far, so, we’re a fifth of the way to a serious engagement.”

I said, “Here’s the deal; you two can have the third guest bedroom upstairs. It’s still unfinished from when we bought the house and white washed everything. It will be rent free. Each month you will put the $1,200 you’ll be saving in rent into that bank account to save for that engagement ring. I want to see Lauren smiling with that diamond on her hand before next summer. Once you’re engaged, the rent might jump a little.

“But, here’s the catch, the two of you will finish decorating that bedroom and redoing the ensuite bath, both from the studs out. I have a list of bells and whistles for those rooms for when it’s finished. You can always use the hall bath, or anything else in the house. You have full house privileges, in any case. You may use contractors, handymen, and I’ll pay for those and materials. I think a decorator may be needed, too. My ideas are those of an engineer, not someone sensitive to creating beautiful and livable spaces. I want a bedroom that deserves to be on television it is so beautiful and unique.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.