Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Dakota

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Dakota - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dakota and I continued to make out on one of the pool-side loungers as others around us on the patio got more involved sexually with each other. Making out seriously understated what was going on, since we were both naked. This was another great sex party and so far, I had a great partner for it in addition to having five fiancées – all nearby. I silently thanked the Universe for my many gifts.

Dakota rolled on top of me at one point. She said, “I want to maximize skin-to-skin contact with you. Our hands were all over each other. Dakota really liked the breast play when I started again, and pushed into my hands and then my mouth as we kissed or I sucked on her tits. When I started to pinch and pull her nipples, she almost disassembled into tiny body parts and then orgasmed as they all smashed back together. I happened to like that I could do that for her, so we repeated the experience a few minutes later.

Dakota also proved to be one of those women that could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose. She switched around into a classic ‘69’ position with me. Her effectiveness was beyond my imagination. I can remember thinking that this was the best blowjob I’d ever received. I wanted her to teach my five new fiancées her tricks and techniques. Then, I felt terrible for making comparisons, something I always avoided doing with ‘my’ girls.

I went to work on her pussy, kissing my way up her beautiful thighs and into ‘ground zero’. Dakota was ready and eager; she spread her legs more than they already were, moaned a little as she held my cock in her mouth, and made sure that I was comfortable with her on top of me by squirming into a good contact position. I got the feeling that she wanted me to settle in for some serious and lengthy cunnilingus. I was ready for that since I loved to eat pussy. She was a wonderful musky flavor that I wanted more and more of. She was also flooded with arousal fluids.

If I thought my breast play had made her orgasm, there was not a shred of doubt that my oral sex on her didn’t drive her to three rapid orgasms, one almost atop the other. I really liked being able to that for her. She was unintentionally stroking my ego by her responsiveness to my efforts and her words of encouragement and appreciation.

As I was tongue-deep in her pussy with her juices smeared over my entire face, in my hair, and even on my neck and upper chest, I allowed myself a moment of hubris, trying to avoid any accompanying arrogance. I had just acquired five fiancées, and I had one of the hottest women in my large company and even in the state orgasming from my oral and finger skills on her pussy. I cast that pride aside, and returned my entire focus to Dakota.

Dakota soon pleaded with me to fuck her. I kissed her tenderly as I lifted her off my body and carefully spread her out on the chaise on her back so we could again be face to face. I said, “Dakota, I won’t fuck you but I will make love with you. You are so wonderful, so hot, and so beautiful, that I feel like superman being in your presence.”

She looked at me and smiled, “Take me. I’m yours.” She spread herself open to me.

She’d left my cock stiff beyond measure and ready for sex. I put my mushroom head at her opening, and we each pushed towards the other, sinking my shaft into her well lubricated and beautiful body in one smooth stroke. She had wonderfully warm and snug vagina.

In seconds, we were moving in that spectacularly good feeling rhythm that couples often find when all their senses of body, mind, and soul merge into oneness. To my surprise, Dakota had another orgasm only two minutes later. I paused my motion, and let her ride out her pleasure with the fullness of my cock inside her. The feeling of her spasming interior around my cock almost propelled me to another universe. I tenderly kissed her, exuding some of the new love I was feeling for her.

I lay atop her with her arms and legs wrapped around me and holding me tightly to her body as I pumped my love into her. Two more minutes, and she had another orgasm. I didn’t think women had orgasms from regular intercourse – well, rarely perhaps.

We changed position a couple of times. She liked the cowgirl because as we fucked, I could also play and suck on her breasts. Bingo! Another orgasm. I was having fun thinking about all the ways I could please her.

In the spoon position with me coming into her from behind as we lay on our sides, I could reach over her with one hand and tinker with her clitoris. I did this for a couple of minutes as I pumped my cock into her, and Dakota had an orgasm that I worried might disable her for the rest of the evening because it seemed so intense and seemed to involve every muscle in her body. I could feel her body spasm against mine in the climax. I held her tight.

Dakota was not silent through all of this. She was moaning, making little squeaking and mewling sounds, and telling me how great our lovemaking was making her feel.

I came inside Dakota at her request, making her very happy but exceptionally drippy. I went down on her to clean up the mess and that sent her over the moon again as my tongue made contact with her labia – and, of course, her clit. She was very surprised that I didn’t mind post-coital cunnilingus. When I finally stopped, I moved up her body again and cuddled her against me. She was a great cuddler, and molded her body to mine as we again kissed.

Dakota was panting and gradually calming from our intense lovemaking. She said, “Matt, that was the best sex that I’ve ever had. I’ve never had orgasms like that, and I was so surprised to have one from our intercourse. My body doesn’t do that. I sure hope you plan to keep me in your stable of fillies. I’d like to do that every couple of days. Heck, maybe every couple of hours.

“Also, how do I stay close to you. You were right, having everyone around us also making love – having sex and fucking – was tremendously arousing. All my juices are still flowing. I feel so ‘on display’ but then so is everyone else. This is like live porn. I’m watching it, but I’m also part of everyone else’s porn. I’m one of the stars. I feel so sexually alive and I hope others find my body sexy.”

I teased, “You’ll have to ask my fiancées about getting closer to me, specifically. We’d talked about liking open engagements before I thought of proposing to the five of them at dinner, but nothing further. I would like you being with us – you’re also fun and lovable. I feel really good being with you, and yes, you are a porn star in my book. That was a fabulous fuck. This has been a great first date. You can just hang around with us as much as you like. We’re always around here on evenings and weekends. I hope I made you happy.”

Dakota kissed me hard. “Oh, you did – you did. You’re the best. Absolutely, the best.” She kissed me with some renewed passion and ardor.

As we lay naked together, Dakota asked me about the two teen girls. “How’d you end up with two over-sexed just-seventeen-year-old girls as your fiancées?”

Dakota gestured beside us. Wendy was riding my next-door neighbor Bob in the cowgirl position in a very active fuck session. We tuned into their conversation, and the dirty talk from Wendy was a work of art. Just beyond the two of them, Tracy was fucking Rich, my other next-door neighbor. They were missionary, and we could hear her urging him to go harder, faster, and to fill her cunt up with his cum. They were quite a pair, despite being pure jailbait.

Dakota whispered to me, “Moreover, I heard one of them telling somebody that they had been your ‘sex slaves’ for a long time. Now that sounds like a very risky endeavor in this day and age.”

I rolled my eyes. I tried to explain the past year or so, urging her to not spread the illicit nature of my relationship with the teens too far. “I still worry that child protective services will show up someday and take them away from me and put me in jail.”

Dakota laughed and said, “I’ll tell them that I never saw a thing except platonic relationships and supportive friendships.” She giggled. “You are one fantastic parent to them.”

We went to the bar for water and a soda. I explained about the ethos of the group to Dakota, pointing out that about now, usually at the bar, people made a change of partner for a second round of lovemaking. I told her that I had no such expectations for her on our first date.

Dakota kissed me and said, “So, people fuck some more. You, I made love to. Let’s see what happens next?” We did have a small aside about having sex with complete strangers, but she seemed to accept that possibility.

‘Next’ for Dakota turned out to be Garth. I was glad because I had it in my head that he was a really good lover, so Dakota would get even more satisfied and happy at having come to the party. I also got the unusual twist in my gut that I turned over somebody that I loved to another man. That meant that I already had ‘feelings’ for Dakota. I accepted that for what it was, but didn’t know what to do with those emotions.

My ‘next’ turned out to be Taylor – Garth’s date. We rediscovered each other, and remembered our desire from a few months earlier to be together romantically and sexually more frequently. Our lovemaking was also over-the-top.


When I came downstairs from the master bedroom on Sunday morning, I found Dakota in the kitchen setting out condiments and various plates and utensils to prepare for breakfast. She was only wearing her bikini bottoms and I immediately hardened in response. Wendy was telling her how to best help out in a pleasant way. I guessed that Dakota had slept over someplace in the house. My bed had been very full of my five new fiancées that I’d proposed to at the previous evening’s birthday party, although we were all fucked out from having been with other people.

Dakota was bubbly and full of joy about the ‘weekend’ party – our first date. I know when I asked her to be my ‘date’, I’d explained that the party would end about midnight, but I didn’t say what day. I guessed that she had found a way to keep things going through Sunday. I had told her to find me when she needed to return home, but never heard from her the night before after we went off with different partners.

Wendy appeared from the pantry with a load of toast from the restaurant-size toaster we kept in the adjoining space. She came over and kissed me. She whispered, “You have a new admirer. I think she’s beautiful, too. Keep her around. Yum.”

Dakota came and kissed me after Wendy cued her in that I needed morning kisses from the women around me. Her kiss lingered and I got a slight taste of someone’s pussy juices. I looked over and Wendy gave me a devilish grin. Hmmmm.

Tracy came in, topless, and kissed me, and then my other fiancées arrived: Misty, Lauren, and Holly. The amount of nearly naked female pulchritude in my presence was awe inspiring and arousing. I still had pangs of self-doubt about my worthiness of all this attention, but at least I’d done something to try to keep it from suddenly evaporating out of my life by way of the engagements.

A few males also showed up, also leftovers from the night before: Scott, Garth, and Vance – one of the new young men that Wendy or Tracy had invited. I’d seen two of the men sleeping on the living room sofas only minutes earlier. My guess was that Dakota was with the other one that I didn’t see in one of the guest rooms. We were always willing to be accommodating to overnight guests.

While Scott and Garth knew the Sunday morning routine and casual dress code, Vance had been not been clued in. He wore Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt. The usual dress for the men consisted of boxers, briefs, athletic shorts, or a bathing suit.

We were instructed by the ‘cooks’ to sit outside on the patio at the various place settings and prepare for our eggs, pancakes, and other treats that were being prepared for us.

As I sat, my brain leapt to the phrase ‘sex parties’. I never would have expected myself to be in attendance at a ‘sex party’ until sometime after I discovered Wendy hiding in the back of my car when she was running away. I was a staid, conservative, and conventional man who’d grown up in a home with that same ethos. We never even mentioned ‘sex’ in my home growing up. What little I learned in my formative years came from the expert knowledge of my good buddies or our penchant for online pornography.

Of course, I found out later that most of my friends’ ‘expert’ knowledge was a crock of shit. My buddies didn’t know any more about the subject than I did. My real knowledge came when I met a girl named Heather in my freshman year in college. Heather was a junior, and as I later found out, truly did have ‘expert’ knowledge of the subject. Further, she taught me, mostly through experiential lab work in my own bed.

Heather was an engineering major, and smart as Einstein – just like my teen girls. She was also hornier than a lovesick bonobos monkey. She was a TA in my Calculus class, and became my tutor for a short while when I was having trouble with triple integrals. After we established that we liked each other, Heather told me that we were going to have sex – a lot. My virginity and lack of knowledge amused her. She stripped naked as I watched in stunned silence, and then she removed my clothing.

When we were nude, she sucked on my shaft until I was hard, pushed me back, and mounted my virginal cock. She pushed a breast into my mouth, I sucked on her nipple three times and then came inside her warm, wet, and fabulous feeling pussy. My elapsed time in the sexual encounter didn’t surpass sixty seconds. I was mortified.

Over the next month, Heather taught me about staying power, holding off, blowjobs, and cunnilingus, along with a detailed explanation of her dozens of erogenous zones from toes to ears and everything in between. She put me through my paces on a daily basis. We were like rabbits in heat. Some days we fucked five or six times between rising and going to sleep.

Heather was also an exhibitionist. I had a roommate assigned by the university. It didn’t bother her a bit if he was also in the room when we were wildly fucking in my bed. At first, he tried to pretend he wasn’t paying attention and sat with his back to us studying. He was also a naïve freshman. A dozen times later for us and he’d jack off watching the two of us, and then Heather said that she’d suck him off if he wanted. Thus, I’d fuck Heather, and she’d have Jimmy’s cock in her hand and mouth. She loved sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.