Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 18: That Telephone Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: That Telephone Call - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Holly explained to the others at the house about her engagement status and the important call that she was about to make to her fiancé, Michael. A couple were shocked that she hadn’t’ already cleared the air with him, especially that she participated in the wild and wooly sex at and since the birthday party. She’d admitted compartmentalizing.

Everyone offered to help out if things got rough for her. Wendy suggested that when Michael got home in four or five months, that she bring him by our group to see if he fit in. She promised to personally fuck his brains out his first night with us.

We usually had more women than men in our sexual situations, and that night we had three men and six women at the house. Michael would be a welcome addition if he came over to the dark side.

After trading text messages with Michael to arrange the call, Holly called him at nine o’clock – it was six p.m. where he was. I was surprised that she didn’t want some privacy, but she merely went off to a corner of the living room so that she didn’t disturb us as much. Of course, by then, we were hanging on her every word so none of us spoke as she talked.

I was surprised at the tack she took. After some pleasantries and a brief discussion about work, Holly said, “Michael, I’m at a friend’s house, and I’m sitting in his living room only wearing the bottom part of my bikini. In the room with me are Matt, the owner of the house and the best customer service rep in our company, his teen girlfriends Wendy and Tracy, his older lover Alice, a woman about his age who’s a school principal named Misty, and a grad student at the local university named Garth. There’s also a couple here that are college students: Lauren and Scott. Nine of us, and the women are all topless and sexy as hell. Now, wouldn’t you find this a great place to be?”

There was some laughter and I could guess the banter in the call.

“Michael, we talked about an ‘open engagement’, but we never defined how that would work. I have had sex with all of the people I just named, and a few others that were at that birthday party here a couple of weeks ago. The party actually became an orgy and I was in the middle of it. I was pretty wild and pulled a train after I got in a sex swing. I’ve been worrying about whether and then how to tell you that, so forgive me for keeping you in the dark for a couple of weeks.”

After a pause, she said, “Yes, I do have loving feelings for them, but also, I haven’t felt anything less about how I feel about you. I still love you – a lot, and I miss you like crazy and want you to come home. You’d love this group. I think you’d fit right in, especially since you’re so horny all the time.”

[Pause]. Holly responded to some question, “Well, I’ve been very horny since you left – heck, even when you were here, as you know. This group is highly sexual. They kind of have sex all the time. I’ve been wanting and having a lot of sex, too; so, I fit right in. I’ve gotten romantic with everyone, too – and as you commented, I’ve discovered that I also like sex with other women.”

There were some yeses and noes in the conversation for several minutes. We couldn’t hear his questions.

Holly then responded to something her fiancé had asked. “Michael, I’ve learned that I can love more than one person – in mind, body, and spirit. I include sexual love in that comment.

“The people in this group are not exclusive with each other, nor are they possessive. Instead of being jealous when they see somebody that they love having sex with somebody else, they hope it’s a great experience for that person. That’s called compersion, and I feel that within this group of people.

“There isn’t anything tawdry here, at least when seen as one of the participants. I guess to an outsider, I look like a real slut. At that party I mentioned, I fucked all the men that evening – some of them twice, and I got my pussy licked clean by several women and I returned the favor, even gulping down some mix of pussy juice and semen. That was new and exciting for me. I was so sexually turned on, you wouldn’t have known me.

“I love the new me. I felt like I’ve been a caged-up tiger sexually, and now have been let out to roam free and do my own thing. I know that we’re engaged, but we did talk about being open while you were on the west coast. I hope this is all right. I still love you and want you to come home to me. I’ll be a different person, but so will you. This has been a long time to be apart and we’re in our formative years regarding who we really are and who we’ll be in our relationship.”

The call continued but the majority of the conversation was from Michael and we couldn’t hear what he was saying. Every now and then, Holly would ask a clarifying question – who, what, where, when, why, how?

After about forty-five minutes, Holly ended the call with kisses and words of love to her fiancé. I felt glad that things had ended on what seemed like a high note. She rejoined out circle, but mostly, except for playing on our phones, we were trying to listen to her.

Holly grinned, “We’re good. He even told me to keep doing what I liked with all of you and anybody else that came along.

“All that, and there was some karma at play. Michael got himself a live-in girlfriend out there, and they’re also very sexual and loving. She knows he has to come back to his company’s headquarters in a few months, but neither of them knows what will happen in life beyond that. Her name is Jill. I told him to bring her home with him. She sounds like she’s a nymphomaniac like the rest of us, the way he was talking. He’s going to text me some photos later.”

I asked, “So, you’re still engaged?”

“Yes, we are still in our ‘open engagement’, and I guess we’re working on the definition of what that means by trial and error by our interactions with other people. So far, it amazingly appears that neither of us has crossed any boundary that would hurt our relationship. I’m glad that he found someone to be with while he was away.”

Wendy and Tracy applauded. “So, you’re still part of our group?”

Holly laughed, “Yes, and now I’m really horny? We both promised on our next phone call that we’d share some sexual stories about what we’ve been doing. Doesn’t anybody here want to fuck? I need some serious physical loving!”

Everybody screamed ‘Yes,’ and the few remaining clothes disappeared from bodies. I went to dim the lights and by the time I got back to the others, Holly was impaled on Garth’s large dick, riding him up and down in the cowgirl position with her breasts swinging in sync with her motions right in his smiling face. Alice went and joined the two, pushing Garth into a supine position so she could have him eat her pussy as she straddled his head and kissed Holly.

Scott politely and shyly propositioned Wendy and Misty. They both were happy to go to another sofa with the strapping young man. I noted that his self-confidence had taken a huge leap forward. This was the first time he’d initiated a threesome with any of the women in our group.

On an impulse, I picked up my cellphone and took a picture of Garth, Holly, and Alice. Holly was still riding his meaty monster and Alice on his tongue. Holly saw me and gave a little wave at the camera. She then leaned over and sucked on Alice’s breasts, and I got that picture, too. I switched to movie mode, and made a 60-second video.

I made love with Tracy and Lauren. Actually, Tracy and I ate Lauren to four orgasms as we cuddled and kissed her all over, especially her jiggly breasts and pussy, of course. We then did the same for Tracy, and then I made love with each of them, injecting each of them with my love potion.

Holly and Misty then wanted my attention. I did a little self-test, and guessed that I had some gas still in the tank. We started to repeat what I’d just done with the two other girls. Holly and I focused on Misty. I encouraged Holly, and noted that she was becoming quite an acceptable lesbian lover – for the first time, as it turned out.

As she was tongue-deep in Misty’s pussy, I took a couple of close-up photos to show her oral sex prowess on her new friend’s fuzzy cunt. She even had a couple of fingers visibly sawing into Misty.

A few minutes later, Misty took close-up pictures of my cock seesawing into Holly’s drippy pussy. There was no doubt but that she had a lot of cum, pussy juice, and saliva from multiple people all over her private area. Further, she looked exceptionally happy as she glanced at the camera and gave a small wave.

I filled Holly with the last of my juices. I promised Misty more in the morning after some recovery time. As the others were also finishing their lovemaking, the three of us went into the kitchen for some refreshment.

Sunday morning, I made love with Wendy and Misty. The three of us then went to the beach for some meditation time and a short walk. When we got back to the house, the others were just filing into the kitchen and thinking about breakfast. Everyone had stayed over from the night before. We made pancakes and bacon.

Holly sat naked at the table and looked through the photos and short movie that I’d taken the night before. She asked if she could forward them to her phone, and I nodded. Seconds later, she had the lot. This was the first time that I’d taken any kind of sexual pictures. At least it was with the adults and not with the teens. I still worried about jail time. Sexy pictures of Wendy or Tracy would surely earn me the pedophile label in the newspapers. Long ago, I’d deleted the pictures that I took when I first found Wendy in my car after she’d run away after a beating and attempted rape by her mother’s boyfriend.

Holly laughed and sent all the pictures and the movie to Michael, with the message ‘This is some of what I told you about, and this was just last night. Maybe even more has happened before and after. Today is Sunday and the day is young and I’m still horny. Please send naughty pictures in return. Love, Holly.’

The time was pretty early in Oregon, yet, so we didn’t expect or get a reply until we were having lunch. Holly’s phone lit up with a text: ‘O.M.G., you little minx. You’ve made me so horny you sexy little thing. I love all of them. More from this end later. Just waking up out here. Love, Michael (and Jill)’

I took another photo with Holly’s camera looking down the picnic table as we had our lunches outside. Everyone at the table showed up at topless or nude. Since Holly was nearest the camera on the end bench seat, you could also see that she was completely naked. She sent that back to her fiancé, and just said, ‘Having lunch. 143. Me.’ I was smart enough to figure out that 143 meant I love you.

Wendy seemed enthralled with the idea of an ‘open engagement’. She wanted to understand what an ‘open marriage’ was and whether one led to another.

I suggested that the engagement period was for discovering and establishing boundaries, setting the initial rules for the marriage, and, of course, seeing whether you could stand another sixty to eighty years with the other person.

Scott had recently read the book Open Marriage, so was more of an authority than the rest of us. I’d read it about a decade earlier when I had been in college. He commented that the book laid out how the partners in such a relationship were exceptionally open and supportive of one another.

The O’Neil’s who wrote the book didn’t mean for the concept to be interpreted so sexually. They wanted the focus on the mutuality of the supportive relationship and not on its sexuality, but the public ran away with the concept and turned things around on them.

While we were talking, Holly gifted a copy of the online book to her fiancé. He’d get the message immediately about reading it. She told him that she hadn’t yet read the book but that it had been a discussion topic over lunch.

Scott said that the concept of open marriage or open relationships seemed to be what we’d all fallen into with each other. Possessiveness and jealousy were rare, and compersion and sharing more the norm. We weren’t exclusive because we wanted to experience a close relationship with others, even love. Open relationships are highly flexible and adaptive to new situations. That’s all of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.