Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Teasing Garth and Party Dates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Teasing Garth and Party Dates - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I awoke early Sunday morning. Wendy and Lauren were snuggled up next to me. I’d made love to each of them the night before. I thought for a moment. Either Tracy or Alice was with Garth, and the remaining one of them with Scott.

I wiggled out of bed so I didn’t disturb either girl. I loved Wendy and Lauren was well on her way to wending her way into my heart as well. I also loved Tracy and Alice. Misty hadn’t been able to join us the night before, but she was rapidly getting my attention.

I slipped on shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs. I decided that I’d go to the beach and meditate, think, and try to refresh my martial arts katas that I’d been neglecting since Wendy appeared in the back seat of my car.

The beach was empty, so it was a good time to meditate. I set up looking out across the Gulf, and zoned out. For the first time in my life, I felt like I got a spiritual message. The word ‘Inclusion’ seemed to surround me. I wasn’t even thinking and kept trying to block out all of the current reality, even the seashore. All that was left was that word and how important it was to me. I came to understand that the word was supposed to apply to all the people that I knew and the ones that would come into my life.

A half-hour later, I did what I could remember of my katas for a half-hour, and then walked the beach. The sun was higher. I thought about each of the people in my life, my relationship with them, and what I hoped might happen in the future with them.

Wendy and Tracy were my base. I really loved them. Sure, I was responsible for them legally, but my emotions and feelings for them ran so much deeper. They were smart, even brilliant. They were also motivated to complete their degrees and there’d even been talk about grad school. Both of them had pledged their love to me.

‘My’ teens were also nonconformists, especially as it came to relationships. We’d gotten into relationships with a few others that were loving and sexual. They thought these were great situations and didn’t think for a second that they upset the feelings we had for each other. Wendy felt they made them stronger.

Recently, using Penny’s wardrobe, they’d been dressing to the nines to go to classes on campus, yet when they were home, they were all but naked around the house – a point I loved and that turned me on constantly. I loved the two extremes.

Wendy had initiated sex with Garth one day on campus. They’d been playing around in his car. Tracy got angry over her BFF’s crossing a perceived boundary – having sex with someone new when they weren’t in our group setting. That led to us talking about our limits on sex for ourselves and for each other, and our hopes and expectations.

We’d had a very sexual talk about various scenarios with other people. Each one softened us up to the possibilities that lay before us. Misty and the mythical Holly and a new man they’d named Joel started to figure prominently in our scenarios – and our subsequent dirty talk with each other.

Going along with their high functioning IQs, the teens started using their own term for themselves, ‘nymphomaniacs’. I could have guessed. Since we met, we’d had sex multiple times a day. I had to admit that even I was sometimes taxed with their demands. Of course, they’d also turned to each other as their teen sex hormones raged. I loved watching the two of them engaging in fingering, cunnilingus, tribbing, or other sex acts they created for each other.

Our discussions about sex, including with others, led to a wide expansion of our boundaries – if we even have any. We agreed to an open relationship, and after running through some scenarios, decided that any of us could engage in any sexual act with anybody, anywhere, at any time. There was a desire by all of us to hear about any spontaneous trysts that were created if we weren’t present in some way.

I was resigned somewhat with the teens having sex on that basis, but they promised me their devotion and also said that they’d also bring me some prime young pussy to play with. To wit, they’d brought Lauren into the fold – a willing student to a homemade Sex 101 course, with me being her primary instructor.

In the meanwhile, the teens (and Alice and Misty) took on the onerous duty of turning Scott into a swarthy lothario skilled in the sexual arts.

Alice had been Penny’s slightly younger protégé. When we first met, I had no intention of bringing her into the group the way Penny had been. Yet, we’d ebbed and flowed right into a lovely sexual relationship, side-by-side with the teens. Alice seemed comfortable with our arrangement, and seemed just as horny as the rest of us, although from time-to-time I saw her looking skeptically at everything going on. The fact that she looked like a hot MILF was a big bonus, although she’d never been married or had kids.

Scott was a mechanical engineering major. Like Lauren, he was a junior and starting to get into the meatier parts of his major. He had been a nerdy guy, but even over the month or so that I’d known him, he seemed to be coming out of his shell and being more ‘with it’.

I couldn’t fault Scott based on my experience or lack thereof. I had been on a similar journey that Wendy and Tracy and Penny had worked to cure. I couldn’t say I was done yet, but I seemed further ahead and more than willing to help Scott.

Lauren was an emerging sexpot. She’d been on the naïve side when we met – a buxom brunette that attracted attention that she didn’t even notice. Just recently, she’d added some blonde streaks in her hair that I thought enhanced her sexy appeal. We’d had sex a few times, and I felt that she equated sex and love, and thus, we were in love. I had the same feeling about congruence, but it wasn’t a total overlap for me.

Lauren wanted to hang around with us, in part because she, too, had nympho tendencies and admitted to wanting sex all the time. She’d been holding off, being only with Scott, and then decided to broaden out and flirted with Garth, one of the TA’s in a computer course she was taking.

Garth was the more experienced man relative to any of us. He’d been out of school for about six years, worked in an urban area rife with horny women (Washington, DC), and had experience in that theater. The nerd-like tendencies he’d had in high school that he said had persisted through college had pretty well been abolished by the time he returned to grad school only a few months earlier.

That said, Garth admitted to me that he was surprised when Lauren flirted with him and asked that he put on a liberal mindset about relationships and sex, and come to our cookout the night before.

By midnight, each of we three men had fucked each of the four women. Moreover, it was in a group sex setting on our patio. The initial dalliances were somewhat distant from each other, but by the end of the evening, we’d all moved closer together so that we could clearly see the sex the others were involved with, and right beside us, too.

Garth was personable and caring, and I could see that he had an empathetic streak that made him pay special attention to each person he interacted with. He was also skilled in the delivery of orgasms to his partners. He was also mind-boggled about the group sex – the exhibitionism, especially of the teens, and the swapping of partners.

The last in my thinking was Misty – the middle school principal that had gently hit on me at the Starlite Lounge, and then followed up over the past couple of weeks. She was a dedicated career woman, but also fell into our group sex situation like a duck takes to water. I really liked Misty and could see that developing further.

I concluded my beach walk and also concluded my assessment of things. I liked the people around me. I liked the new direction things seemed to be going, especially in a sexual direction.

I picked up doughnuts on the way home. I was a big hit with them when I got home.

The dress code was relaxed, as usual for a Sunday morning. Each of the women wore a light, thigh-length robe that was not fastened in the front, allowing the two sides to float around freely. Under the robe, they were nude. When they sat, the panels of the robe kind of fell away, basically leaving a naked young woman sitting in a chair. Each female made sure to flash her lady bits around at the guys. They were trolling for cock, but I, for one, was in recovery mode.

I chuckled because I found the girls arousing. Scott and Garth were sitting with tumescent manifestations of their attraction to the opposite sex. All that despite the highly sexual evening we’d had before.

Everyone had stayed over, sleeping with partners they ended the evening with. I awoke with Wendy and Lauren. Tracy slept with Garth, and some of us heard them fucking during the middle of the night. Alice slept with Scott, and when Garth and Tracy started fucking, she woke up Scott and instructed him further about how a burgeoning man of the world should behave with a libertine female regardless of time of night.

As they sat around, the group was laughing because Wendy and Lauren had given Garth a problem. He was the teaching assistant and hence the grader for the advanced Calculus course they were taking as part of their majors. Wendy teased about continuing to fuck his lights out so that he’d give her an ‘automatic’ A+. He was struggling being put in a situation where his honesty and integrity could be compromised.

Even I knew there was a simple answer. All he needed to do was go the professor teaching the course and state that he was dating her and didn’t feel he should grade her papers or exams.

Even more to the situation, and without doubt, Wendy was pulling an ‘A+’ in the class, and could have been teaching it equally as well, if not better, than the instructor. Even at sixteen and in her college courses, she was a straight ‘A’ student. Everyone but Garth seemed to know that, which made the situation more humorous.

Alice and I were listening and laughing, and then a realization came over Garth, thanks to Lauren. She said, “You apparently don’t ‘know about’ Wendy and Tracy, do you?” She used the little air quotes to stress the point.

Garth looked puzzled, “What do you mean, ‘know about’?”

Lauren grinned and shared winks with Wendy and Tracy, “They’re the youngest students at the university. They’re both brilliant, so are years ahead of others their age.” They’re also straight A, so you needn’t worry about having to shave a grade.”

Garth looked puzzled.

Lauren announced and pointed at the two girls, “They’re only sixteen-years-old.”

Garth nearly fell out of his chair. His voice boomed around the patio, “SIXTEEN! Oh, fuck! Please tell me you’re kidding.” He had a near panicked look on his face.

Wendy said proudly, “Nope. Sixteen. I can show you my new driver’s license.”

Tracy chimed in and put her wrist against her forehead, “Oh, my dear. You’ve fucked two underage girls. I believe in this state that’s considered statutory rape. We loved fucking with you, but we haven’t reached the age of consent and won’t for over a year. What, pray tell, should we tell the sex police when they arrive?”

Garth groaned, “Are you ... You won’t...”. He muttered, ‘Shit!’ several times under his breath.

Wendy said with a touch of glee, “Now, about that A+ in the Calc course...”

“Fuck!”

By then everyone was laughing at the poor man. He’d really been put in a corner – doubly so.

I spoke, “We’re all in the same boat, at least those of us that are over the age of consent. We’ve all fucked Wendy and Tracy – males and females, alike. Further, I’m their official guardian.”

Garth looked around, “But ... everyone was so open ... and willing last night.”

He paused and went on, “You’re both juniors ... in college, right?”

Tracy responded, “We have a couple of sophomore courses to complete this semester, but mostly, yes. We’re kind of in between. The college ranks us as special students, but we are in the degree program. We take an overload every semester, so by Christmas break we’ll officially be juniors, just like Scott and Lauren. We’ll graduate in about a year-and-a-half.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.