Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Misty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Misty - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Misty arrived at the house about two p.m. on Saturday. The rest of us had finished various errands, shopping, and house cleaning jobs that morning, as well as having fit in some lovemaking time when we woke up. Wendy and Tracy had just come onto the patio, wearing only their bikini bottoms, and Alice was away holding an open house for her real estate company until dinnertime. Lauren and Scott had gone home but said they might return later.

I got Misty some sangria that Wendy had made that morning, and we went back to the patio. I watched as she removed several pieces of clothing to also end up only wearing a monokini. I loved her breasts. I loved all breasts. I’d probably been weaned too early in life.

“So, what’s new in your life?” I asked.

She smiled, “Yesterday, with the permission of four sets of parents, we reclassified our four brainiacs in my school under Title XXI, that I didn’t even know existed until Wendy told me how to get them off of the traditional curriculum. I’m embarrassed; I should have figured that out. We can now do about anything with them and I got that in motion. Everyone is excited.

“I called the university, and talked to Wendy’s mentor there. She’s arranging for some college-level courses for the two older children. Wendy’s idea of finishing their bachelor’s degree at eighteen is becoming more of a reality every day. I think we’ll be able to accelerate their progress from here, even starting next week. The younger two will be cutting their teeth on some high school course material starting on Monday.”

Wendy and Tracy had come and heard Misty’s remarks. I applauded her. I told her how wonderful she was as a principal to push kids forward like this. We heaped on a lot of praise for her about how she obviously cared about her students.

We all went for a swim in the big pool. Misty and I started doing laps. I had to force myself to concentrate on the swim strokes and not on the nearly nude body in the lane next to me. We stopped at one hundred laps, and we were both out of breath after the ninety-minute swim.

Misty said, “I can still do it – and you, too. That was a great workout. I was doing calculations part of the time. We’re in the advanced amateur class. That was about the equivalent of what they do in the Ironman Races, only they finish the swims in about half the time due to their training.”

I asked, “Where’d you learn to swim like that?”

“I became a lifeguard at a beach when I was sixteen. We had to swim a mile every morning to start the day. Some days, the crew of us would lengthen the swim just for fun. I was in great shape then, but lost the edge as I got into college and then started working fulltime. I hope you’ll let me do this some more. I need the exercise and love to swim, and the pool for my condominium isn’t even half this size – more like trying to do laps in a bathtub.”

“Mi case, es su casa, or something like that. My previous house had a dipping pool, too.”

We’d regained our normal breathing by then. Misty floated over to me where I stood in the shallow water, pushed against my body, and planted a kiss on my lips that boiled the water around us. Again, I kissed back, but tried to ignore the feeling of her bare breasts on my bare chest. Moreover, I tried to again keep my polite demeanour to her.

Yes, she was hot, but I already had three girlfriends – two of whom I couldn’t really acknowledge outside of the house. I think we’d fooled Misty about those relationships. Alice had been very affectionate when Misty was around, too. Except for some understandable remarks from the two ‘children’ for whom I was the guardian, everything seemed ‘normal’.

Misty gave me a shorter kiss and then I looked at her more closely. She was right in front of me; her monokini had become transparent in the water. I suddenly had a new place that I wanted to feel and lick. She was sex-on-stilts for sure.

Misty said, “I remind you about what I told you last weekend. I would like a relationship with you, and that includes you molesting my body and kissing me a lot.”

Misty stood there inside my personal space, her breasts occasionally grazing my chest. I said, “I’d like that, but I have another woman I’m dating, so I can’t be exclusive, and I’m not possessive, and the teens also keep me occupied.”

“I bet,” Misty said with a smirk. My alert sensors clicked on with short comment. Had she figured something out about the teens. She did seem to be able to read between the lines. I wanted to ask what she meant but kept my mouth shut. To ask the question was to admit my perversion.

I must have looked worried. Misty added, “Don’t worry. Whatever I know is all circumstantial and conjecture.”

We separated and got out of the pool. Misty picked up her acrylic wine glass from the table and held it out in front of me and said, “What’s a girl gotta do to get a refill around here? All that swimming made me thirsty, even for some wine.”

I gave a weak smile. “Sorry, I guess I haven’t been the perfect host I wanted to be.” I took her glass and went into the house. My heart rate was up and I was worried. I guess I’d trust her.

Misty had sat out in the sun again when I delivered her wine. I commented, “You’re pretty pale. Be careful or you’ll burn. After all that swimming, you need sunblock again.”

“Would you put some sunscreen on me?” she asked in a sexy tone. She pointed at the bottle of lotion on the picnic table.

For the next half-hour, I rubbed suntan lotion all over Misty’s body. ALL OVER! She made sure that I paid particular attention to her lovely bare breasts. She called them her best feature and smiled and squirmed seductively as I did my careful application. Later, at her urging, I concentrated on her lower body, with one result being that she removed her monokini.

I was urged to kiss Misty’s lips on a nearly continual basis after the first ten minutes of lotion application. I can follow directions that a teacher gives very well. Our initial kisses led to French kisses as I palmed and gently pinched her breasts to ensure the even application of the skin protection.

Soon after, I was told in an insistent tone that I had to get the lotion on the skin under her thin monokini, and then I had to be sure that her labia had lotion on it, and that led to removal of the bathing suit and a small orgasm, I believe. She seemed to be panting at one point more than when we had finally ended our one-hundred lap swim.

Misty moaned into one of our kisses, “Oh, God, you are so sexy. I knew it when I saw you dancing with Wendy. I hope you plan to take me somewhere and plunder my body with yours.”

I glanced around the patio, but the teens had long ago gone into the house. I had gotten an illicit wink from Tracy part way through our swim.

I moaned. “Misty, I want to do that so much, but ... it’s broad daylight out here, and the girls are roaming around the house indoors. Maybe tonight or something?”

She looked at me with great longing, and then we were kissing again, and then I was again running my hands all over her greased-up body. Because of our exceptionally close proximity, I was pretty well covered in lotion, too.

I stopped and stood up from where I’d been seated beside her supine and nearly naked body. I blurted out, “Fuck. I feel conflicted.”

“Because you have three girlfriends?” Misty asked.

I automatically responded, “Yeah.” In delayed reaction, I realized that I’d just admitted to the teens being ‘girlfriends’. I was really cooked.

I ran into the house, leaving Misty on the outside chaise. I bolted up the stairs to the master bedroom. The teens must have been anticipating my arrival with Misty, because there were candles lit, romantic music playing, and the bed had been turned down. Fuck!

Wendy peeked out at me from the room assigned to the teens. She asked, “Where’s Misty?”

I said, “I think she knows about us.”


I was stoic and functioning like a poorly constructed robot. The grill was going and I’d brought out the ingredients for our dinner. Alice had arrived from her house showings, and I’d told her about my supposition about Misty having ‘figured us out’. Alice told me not to worry.

Misty had politely left me alone to stew in my perverted ways. She was still stretched out on the same chaise where we’d been when I applied the suntan lotion in a very sexually arousing way. I’d let my little dick control my actions and words. Misty either napped or played with her cellphone.

I was cooking chicken and basting the breasts with barbecue sauce, and trying not to look over at the four nearly naked women. FOUR! Misty had slid on her monokini again. Further, they were taking turns teasing me, coming over and rubbing their breasts and bodies against me, and asking whether I needed any help, or whether they could do ‘anything’ for me. I was getting constant kisses and tongue, too; especially from Misty who’d been urged to also get involved by the teens.

The five of us ate at the outside picnic table. There was one awkward moment when a party boat full of people coasted by about thirty feet off my seawall, but we just kept sitting and eating. No one yelled, ‘Hey, look at the topless girls,’ and we would have sure heard them if they did. They were preoccupied with their own party.

I insisted that I do the clean-up after dinner. There wasn’t much, since all the cooking had been outside and the side dishes just went back in the refrigerator. I was through in about fifteen minutes. When I came onto the patio to see what they were all doing, they were all naked. I did a quick scan for neighbors and boats. Neither, fortunately. The sun was setting about that time.

“We’re just about to go skinny-dipping,” Tracy told me. They all went to the stairs and descended into the water as I watched and got hard. Wendy waved for me to join them. I did.

I did. As I got into the deeper water, Wendy floated into my path and kissed me again. She said in a low voice, “You have to make love to Misty. She likes you a lot, and we like her and want her to hang around with us. That’ll help cinch the deal.”

“Errr, what about you and the others?” I gestured to Tracy and Alice.

“We had a unanimous vote. You focus on Misty. We’ll take care of each other.”

Dusk was settling over the city. The first couple of stars were soon out along with a crescent moon near the western horizon.

Misty appeared in my path as I floated towards the deep end. The water level was just under her magnificent boobs. I couldn’t help but look, even in the dim light. She said, “Well, are you ready to fuck me, yet? After that suntan lotion application this afternoon, I am so horny I’m surprised I haven’t broken something when I turned my head.”

I smiled. “I won’t fuck you ... but I’ll make love to you. You are loveable, you know. I actually have both kinds of feelings for you. I have a rapidly growing crush on you, and I’m shocked that I just admitted that.”

I suddenly had a very hot naked girl in my arms smothering me with kisses. We just stood there in the water, her legs wrapped around me, and her naked twat pushing against my exposed stiff shaft.

Misty commanded, “Let’s do this on dry land.” I agreed.

The next position we adopted had my hard shaft snug against her slit with her legs wrapped around my mid-section. I carried Misty in that position out of the pool and up to one of the chaises. We were laughing because it was not romantic; it was awkward as she held on in front of me.

I carefully deposited Misty onto a chaise on her back. A microsecond later, I had her breasts in my mouth, and then worked further down her body until I could attend to all the erogenous zones between the top of her thighs and her Mons. I found a lot of them.

Fingers joined tongue in working on Misty. She was soaring into space with my ministrations, and told me so. I looked around to see what the other women were doing. They were on the other side of the patio on two of the chaise cushions that they’d put together directly on the concrete deck. Alice was on her side eating out Wendy. Wendy was eating out Tracy and driving her fingers into her quim. Tracy was doing the same to Alice. A daisy chain had formed; I’d seen them spend an hour like this earlier in the week.

Misty said, “Very hot! I love everything that goes on here. As I’ve told you before, I want to be part of all this, and I have a really hard crush on you, too.”

I went back to eating out Misty. She tasted divine and the more I worked on her, there more there was to savour. I guess between Alice, Wendy, Tracy, and Lauren, I was well practiced. Misty had a few more orgasms, and praised my efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.