Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 11: More Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: More Friends - Several runaway girls and others – young and old – transform a young man's life, giving him a new understanding about life, love, sex, and relationships. His circle of friends grows, and various adventures create zigs and zags in his life. (40 chapters/196,000 words/to be posted almost daily). Heavy but enjoyable sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Alice felt like I did the first night that I made love with Tracy and Wendy. She was sure the police would be waiting for her at the door, and that she’d spend the rest of years in a woman’s prison guilty of corrupting the morals of underage girls. Of course, she also had had a really good time and was sexually sated.

Tracy and Wendy had to talk her off the ledge, promising in front of her that she’d done nothing wrong, that the initiation of sex had been their idea, and that their mouths were sealed from ever disgorging her secret.

Of course, right after that discussion the two teens again seduced Alice until she was in a daisy chain being eaten by one and eating the other who was eating her BFF. The teens taught her how to trib, too. Despite her concern, Alice ended in a sex fog due to the teens’ endeavors. After many orgasms the teens let her sleep in the shade on a large patio chaise where she’d last been experimenting with them.

I was informed at lunch that a friend of the girls from the university was coming over in mid-afternoon to swim and just hang out. I was asked to be around and talk to the girl and maybe the guy. I could tell there was another agenda that hadn’t been mentioned.

I asked, “Is this Lauren and Scott?”

Wendy kissed me and said, “Yes. We were going to start socializing with them and then Penny got sick and the whole family had other issues to deal with. We want to try again, and she knows what went on, so don’t be surprised if she offers condolences. They were both at the funeral service, too. We’ve seen them on campus a few times for coffee, but our meetings have been pretty rushed, between classes and such.”

I acknowledged the visit, and pointed out the glass door to the patio to where Alice was naked and softly snoring away in her sex fog from what the girls had done with her an hour earlier.

Wendy grinned wickedly, “I’ll wake her up. Watch this.”

Wendy went out the door being especially quiet and not shutting the door, which would have made a sound. Tracy and I could also hear her. She knelt between Alice’s legs and nudged them further apart. She started to gently lap at her pussy slit that was mostly exposed. Alice’s legs spread even further apart almost instantly to the stimulus, although she appeared to still be asleep.

With the door open, I could hear Alice moan. “Oh, God. You girls are both sex maniacs. I don’t think that I’ll survive you.”

Wendy kissed her way up Alice’s body, taking time to suck hard on each nipple, eliciting another sigh and moan from her. She kissed her and said, “Yes, we are all nymphomaniacs in this household. You have permission to behave in the same manner. We ALWAYS want to be doing something sexual.”

Alice sat up. “I can believe it. How long was I asleep?”

“An hour. We saved some lunch for you in the kitchen, and FYI, I have a couple of friends coming over in an hour or so just to hang out and swim.”

Alice shook her head, “No. I know you. You’re going to inspire an orgy right here on this patio, and make sure that you get another dozen orgasms. Everyone will be out here fucking and eating pussy.”

Wendy slapped her hands on both of her cheeks. “Why that is the greatest idea ever! Why didn’t I think of that?” We all laughed.

I held my arms open to Alice in the doorway and she came to me for a hug and kiss. She muttered, “Your girls...”

I suggested, “If you want to really wake up then take a quick swim in the pool.”

Alice liked that idea and went and dove in. I went back inside and continued with my project. I was measuring and laying out a new laundry and powder room on a blueprint of the house and figuring out what we should do with them when we renovated. I had talked to the girls and between us, we had a pretty good idea of the layout. The bathrooms were only a little simpler.

Alice ate her snack and then disappeared into the house. She’d brought some clothing and cosmetics to the house, so she could become more of a member to our growing group. We encouraged her, too.

Additionally, the two teenagers had staged the guest room to make it look like they lived in the room full time, around the clock. The beds were mussed up, the ensuite was full of cosmetics and lingerie hanging from the shower rod, and so on. They were always careful to leave no ‘clues’ behind in the master bedroom or bath.

I heard some greetings taking place at the front door an hour later. I walked out to find a young couple that I recognized from a photograph I’d seen. Wendy had told me that they’d come to Penny’s funeral and I supposed that I’d last seen them there and probably even shaken their hands and received their condolences along with Wendy and Tracy.

“Lauren and Scott, welcome to our new house,” I said, gesturing around at the all-white palace. We still had cardboard boxes piled up here and there.

Lauren said, “This is a cool house. I like that you can look through the entry and living room and see the pool and the bay from the front door. My first impression was ‘Wow!’ Maybe if I get rich and famous, I could live in a house like this.”

“Thank you. It needs a lot of work. Alice, who you’ll meet, found us this bargain; she’s in real estate. We painted everything just to brighten the faded paint from years ago, and did a few other things including the kitchen and one bath. Now, we’re just starting to think about the renovations and decorating for the rest. We have a lot to do to bring the house up to what we want.”

Wendy suggested that they all head to the back patio and the pool. Tracy had come out to say hello, too. The four of them went off. Tracy was in her ‘barely there’ bikini. Lauren and Scott were in shorts and t-shirts. Scott had only said one word to that point: “Hello.”

Wendy lagged behind. She said to me, “Please come and be with us. You can even perv out on us and on Lauren, too. We all have our Wicked Weasel bathing suits on.” I was going to ask about the hidden agenda, but she turned and was off before I could get a word out. I figured that at least part of that agenda had to do with teasing or seducing Scott. Maybe I was to tease Lauren; who knew?”

Wendy was correct. The three young women wore the briefest bathing suits made. The day-glow pink and green suits were on Tracy and Wendy. After Lauren removed her shorts and blouse, she revealed a sexy body decorated in a black suit that was nearly transparent. Instead of a bikini bra, two thin straps of material ran from the patch of material covering her vagina, up over her breasts and around her neck. The suit could be described as not having a front, back, top, bottom, or sides. Moreover, any observer could see every detail of her breasts and areolas, and, of course, her pussy and the tiny amount of pubic hair that she’d retained. My tongue started to water.

Lauren was a stacked blonde, but like Wendy and Alice her blonde hair didn’t match eyebrows or pubic hair. She was leggy, too; and overall, very shapely. I found her arousing, and knowing the teens, I expected there’d be more to our friendships before too long. While her body was ‘out there’, she had a shy streak in her personality and initially blushed at me after revealing her body.

As she sat down, the straps of her suit became loose and failed to contain her flexing breasts, which insisted on coming out of the suit to say hello. She looked at me with some embarrassment and I shrugged. I said, “The usual dress code back here for the pool, at least for the girls, is no suits – nada, nothing, no clothing. A lot of skinny-dipping takes place. Feel free to adopt that or anything in-between. I certainly won’t mind.” I tried to sound matter-of-fact, and not like the local pervert – which I was.

Lauren had been trying to tuck her C-cup breasts back under the two-inch wide straps that were refusing to stay in place. She looked at Wendy and Tracy and got a nod of agreement and some silent communication. She dropped the straps down her sides and then stood and shimmied out of the bottom of the suit, too. By the time she’d finished, Tracy and Wendy were naked, too.

Scott was obviously shy, and the sudden nudity of three hot women, especially by Wendy and Tracy, about leveled him better than being run over by a train. His eyes did that ‘sprong’ thing that cartoon characters do, and he ate up the sight of the teens fabulous bodies. His eyes darted from breast to breast, and pussy to pussy, even taking in his girlfriend Lauren. Everyone sat after that, but his eyes still roamed around the landscape of skin and curvy flesh. Mostly, he seemed intrigued by everyone’s pussy. He tried to cover up the sight of the erection in his board shorts. I was in a similar plight, especially when I continued to study Lauren’s nude body.

I took drink orders and went inside to get some sodas and bottles of water. I brought them out on a tray with a big bowl of taco chips and some dip. By then there was discussion going on about their Calculus teacher and speculating about the next quiz. Wendy had told me that Lauren was also very smart, and I figured from a few comments about the LaGrange polynomial as a short cut to a Calculus problem that Scott also was a hidden Einstein of sorts. They were both juniors at the university: Lauren in math and architecture, and Scott in mechanical engineering.

We chatted a bit. Alice joined us, too. She’d apparently seen that there was mostly skin on the back patio, so she just came out of the house naked with a colorful red scarf used to tie her long hair back. Scott about fell out of his chair at the hot and stacked older woman, sucking in his breath as he scanned her from toes to pussy to tits to face and back to bushy pussy. He wasn’t subtle, and I attributed that to his naivete about social situations. Alice did a wonderful job of jiggling over to greet him and then sitting next to him on the picnic bench, making sure she was in contact at their hips and that she jiggled a lot when he looked to his side. I think she’d been cued in about Scott.

Wendy and Tracy gave Scott and Lauren a house tour after some conversation, talking about the various upgrades throughout the place that we had planned. I felt sure that we’d spend over a half-million dollars on our short-term wish list of projects for the house. The kitchen alone had come near twenty-percent of that. One unique feature that stood out to the visitors was that we had already put two king-size beds, side by side, in the master bedroom. Fortunately, the room layout upstairs allowed for that expansive sleeping quarter. We did do a few other things on the bed.

Lauren had waited to ask me in a teasing tone, “Who sleeps in your big bed?”

I gestured to the four of us and then teased, “But often we’re not sleeping as you might expect with a houseful of hypersexual people.”

Lauren’s eyes got large but she laughed. “That’s what I thought.”

Scott had been listening to us, but with little real comprehension. He said, “Huh?”

Lauren rolled her eyes. In a scolding whisper she said in a stage whisper we could all hear, “Scott, they all make love together in that big bed. They have sex. They fuck.”

“All four of them – at the same time?” Scott sounded flummoxed. He also seemed to have no filter on his questions.

Lauren shrugged and kept whispering, “I don’t know for sure.”

Wendy and Tracy were laughing, and I was chuckling. Scott was getting an education about the real world. I realized again how naïve he probably was by his questioning looks or confusion about much of the conversation.

Wendy teased him, “We make love in any combination that you can think of, and we’re always open for more lovers. Would you like to watch or participate?” She sounded quite serious in asking.

Scott sputtered and couldn’t put a coherent thought together. Wendy even flashed him her entire pussy for a full five seconds, spreading her legs apart right in front of where they sat opposite each other. The girls laughed, but I could tell that the invitation that had been extended was also a legitimate one. The teens were just softening him up before going for the jugular.

I sized up Scott. He was about six-feet tall, not bad looking, and wore glasses with lenses about as thick as the bottom of a soda bottle. He had a solid membership in the Nerd Society, and I know because I’m a charter member. If it hadn’t of been for Wendy and Tracy, I’d still be nothing but the older model of what Scott was. I wouldn’t have been any more savvy, that’s for sure.

Lauren got up and came over to me. I’d been sitting on one of the bench seats for the wooden picnic table. She sat beside me and said, “Would you help me educate him and get him some social skills? Wendy told me that you were like Scott when she first met you. I need someone like you, too. I have a little experience with men – with sex, but nothing coming close to what Wendy and Tracy have experienced. They tell me that you walk on water, sexually, that is.”

I had just been put on the spot by the pretty blonde. “Errr, I will help a little. A lot of what I learned came from books, articles, and the Internet – including porn sites. I recommend that you both watch it together and analyze what you’re seeing, and then experiment. We’ve done that in this family; and then talked about it.” I hoped that would settle the matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.