Home at Last - Cover

Home at Last

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Louis has been on tour for five days. Anais misses him so much! Illustration. (This story was originally titled "Homecoming" but I already have one of that title posted here, and I don't want to confuse anybody. Problem is I have half a dozen other stories titled "Homecoming.")

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Louis had been gone for five days, but to Anais it seemed like five months. She was ready to tear off his clothes right there in the main concourse of the train station, but she restrained herself, pressing against him, against his hardness, while she devoured his lips, mouth, tongue. “Did you miss me? Huh? Huh? Huh?” she chanted, having backed off the kiss but not backed off the bulge, while her eyes consumed his.

“You did miss me!” she exclaimed in the car, having freed his erection. “Or did you fuck half a dozen groupies, a different one every night and two on Sunday? Huh? Huh? Huh?” she teased, stroking him slowly, carefully.

“Oh, honey,” Louis moaned, “you don’t know how hard it was for me without you.”

“Oh yeah? If I were to taste you now would I taste their cunts? Would I? Would I? Would I?” Anais pumped Louis’ dick with each utterance, leaving off just in time.

In the apartment at last, she was all but naked before she’d finished crossing the room. But then she stopped and sat in the chair, and gestured for Louis to sit in the chair facing her. “So, tell me about your trip? Everything go okay? No unforeseen hiccups?”

“You’re sitting in my chair,” Louis said.

“Oh yeah? You gonna do something about it?”

Louis stood up. Two big steps and he was right in front of her.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.