Tracey and I Take Five - Cover

Tracey and I Take Five

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How my friend and I fucked five older men

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Once back in the living room the mood was relaxed and we enjoyed some chat for a bit. Both Tracey and I had decided on not popping any outfits or lingerie on. Instead we only wore our high heels and I also had my silver anklet on around my right ankle.

Tracey looked stunning. Her freshly tanned body fully on display. Her heavy, big, suckable tits bouncing freely and her stunning legs being accentuated in her stripper style, sluts heels.

The guys were all perfect gents, showering us with affection, kindness and ensuring our glasses remained topped up of our drinks.

They had all popped their boxers back on, something both Tracey and I have noticed is how generally uncomfortable men are at being naked around each other (unless during the fun times.)

After maybe three quarters of an hour or so the chat got a bit more heated with both Tracey and I being complimented on our bodies again, on our legs, tits (Tracey in particular!) and our ‘peach like’ arses.

We took all the sexy compliments giving the guys all praise for their stamina, their skill with their tongues and of course on how they used their cocks so well.

Cocksure of himself Tony asked how much his cock had been enjoyable.

We both continued massaging his ego saying we had, ‘creamed all over his cock,’ with Tracey adding, “I want to try to take the gorgeous fucking thing up my arse.”

I laughed telling her, “You’re a mucky bitch aren’t you!”

“Pot and kettle?” she laughed back at me.

We were now gearing up for the final session and each of the guys had been taking the chance to feel us up, gently at first, but now getting more fervent in their touches.

All of their boxers showed clear signs of life, their collective inches of meat swelling for us to admire and enjoy again.

“Getting you boys going again are we?” Tracey teasingly asked, looking at their stiffening cocks and licking her lips.

Tony was the first to remove his boxers, sporting a solid looking semi erection, his huge cock looking good enough to fucking devour.

The others quickly followed suit and soon they were all naked and touching their growing pricks as Tracey and I danced closely together.

We were soon nibbling each other’s ears as I felt my friends hands all over my bare arse.

I reciprocated, feeling her gorgeous big arse up, then we slowly began to kiss each other’s lips until we parted our mouths and dove into each other for a full on deep wet, tongue lashing snog.

Tracey was panting as I felt her massive tits up as we kissed. Her hand snaked down my stomach to my wet cunt. Instinctively I opened my legs, a good obedient slutwife always does!

She found my wet slit and ran a finger along my crack. I moaned as she flicked my clit.

“I want to taste you again,” I panted as she expertly worked my hard clit between her finger and thumb.

She moaned in delight as I allowed her access to my open cunny, as she worked two fingers up me. I suckled on her big swinging tits frantically as she fingered me out.

My legs opened wider for her, my heels dug into the carpet.

“Oh yes,” I heard Phil say from the sidelines. “A proper lezzie show.”

Tracey kept working on my sopping twat as I sucked, licked, kissed and groped her titties.

“Let me eat you out babes, “ I pleaded to her.

“Mmmm love you too!” she eagerly replied.

On withdrawing her goo coated fingers from my frothing gash, we shared the sticky, sweet delights together. Licking the juice from her two fingers, before deeply snogging each other again.

We were soon led onto the floor, a cushion from one of the chairs being provided for Traceys head as she lay back and parted her stunning legs.

“Eat my pussy bitch,” she laughed at me.

I smiled back as I made my way between her tanned thighs. All the men were now either sat or standing around watching us, all wanking slowly on hardening cocks. Enjoying the prelude.

I worked my way on top of her, as our bodies slid together. We kissed again, then I slowly licked her neck and ears, working my way with my wet tongue down her neck onto her huge tits again.

Sucking them some more as I slowly encircled her nipples, biting them, chewing them. Savouring my best friend’s voluptuous body.

I then worked my way down her stomach, licking her belly button before my tongue lapped over her shaved, swollen pussy mound.

She had her legs very wide by now, her stunning legs spread for me to gain access to her sopping wet snatch.

“Eat me out Anna please,” she begged looking at me.

I positioned myself between her legs and began licking at her outer labia. Her cunt spread for me like a rose petal. I toyed with her, licking her gash length, dipping my tongue into her wet open hole, before really getting to work on her soaking quim.

As I was licking her cunt out and dining on her rock hard clitty, they guys took turns in feeling her tits up and in feeling my arse and pussy up.

I slobbered over her cunny, sucking, nibbling and biting her clit till it fucking throbbed.

“Let me eat your cunt too, “ Tracey panted. “Let’s give the boys a 69 show.”

I licked at her sopping gash for a little longer, before we climbed into a delightful 69 position.

We ate each others cunts like sex mad sluts. Probing each other’s holes with our tongues, kissing each other’s pussy lips, sucking and tasting each other deeply.

Whilst we performed for the guys they were all rock hard and slowly wanking their swollen prick lengths.

“I want my fucking tongue up your arse too,” I filthily said to my best friend.

We slid out of the 69 position and Tracey’s legs were spread wide by two of the men as she lay back on the carpet.

This gave me great access to her not only her wet, open slit but also her puckered asshole as well.

“Oh fuck yes Anna. Rim me,” she pleaded.

I did as asked, willingly licking my best friends arsehole and probing her bum with my tongue.

I lapped away at her arse as she was having her huge tits suckled on by Frank and Bill.

I had two fingers plunged up my aching wet cunt, from behind, Tony obliging me as I continued to rim my friend out.

“I want to see them all fuck you babes,” I said in between licks of her pussy and arsehole.

“I want to watch them all fucking you.”

This was the queue for Tracey to enjoy all five guys at once.

“Oh fuck yes,” she said in reply. “I want that big fucking cock to take my arsehole Anna.”

Tony was smiling like the Cheshire cat. I smiled back at him. “Are you gonna DP my slutty friend then?” I asked playing with my clit at the same time. “Are you all gonna fuck her as I watch and play with myself?”

The guys were eager. Tracey was soon helped up to her feet.

We kissed as she was moved into position and then I took a seat watching and jilling with my pussy.

Tony sat on the settee and Tracey was positioned standing over him. His cock was standing to attention as Tracey nervously was taking position to ride him.

“I think I may need some lube to get that up my arse,” she giggled.

“I’m sure I have some vaseline somewhere,” Tom said as he quickly left to head to his bathroom.

“Just fuck me for a bit then babes,” Tracey smiled at Tony as she slid her hot pussy lips onto his cockhead. “Get that thing up me and fuck me.”

I watched as my friend eased her wet cunny down onto his cock, slowly taking each inch.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s it you slut,” Tony mumbled as she slammed down to take his full cocklength up her twat.

I was sitting with my legs spread wide. My heels dangling over the chair arms as I slowly finger fucked myself.

Phil quickly fed Tracey his cock and she was now riding up and down on Tony as she sucked on him as well.

“Take those cocks you fucking whore,” Bill said wanking himself watching and enjoying the action.

Phil slapped Tracey around her face with his hard on before feeding it back to her again. She licked his bell end and then swallowed his full length.

Tom returned from upstairs with a tub of vaseline in his hand.

“Oh I see you couldn’t wait, “ he laughed.

Tracey was now bouncing up and down, Phils cock at her face again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.