Taking Allison - Cover

Taking Allison

by Dark1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

BDSM Sex Story: A mean man decides to have some fun with a cute young girl.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   BDSM   Rough   .

This story is based on one of my friends Allison. She’s an OF girl. If you send her a message and tell her you found her story, she will send you a special picture based on the story.

https://onlyfans.com/neferetic


I put my hand under her small, quivering chin and lifted it up. Tears were beginning to form in the corner of her big, brown eyes that were filled with fear.

‘What’s your name?” I asked.

“Allison.” She croaked.

I smiled.

“Hello Allison.” I replied.

“Are you going to hurt me?” She whispered.

“Yes.” I replied.

Allison’s tiny body began to shake.

“Why? Why me?” She asked, her voice breaking.

“Because it’s fun. Because I like to hurt pretty things.” I said, kneeling down to be on her level.

“What did I do? I’m so sorry. Please don’t hurt me.” She begged, staring at me with those big brown eyes.

I stroked her face.

“Hush now baby. There will be more time for tears later. I’m going to teach you so many things today.” I said.

“Teach me? What are you talking about?” She asked, confused.

“That not all pain is bad.” I grinned.

Allison shivered again.

“Have you sucked cock before?” I asked, standing up. Allison looked up at me in fear but nodded slightly.

“Good. Let’s see how you do.” I said, unbuckling my pants.

As Allison opened her mouth, I saw a flash of metal.

“Watch the braces girl.” I said sternly.


Allison had obviously sucked cock before, but clearly wasn’t that experienced. Her trembling hands and quiet sobs didn’t help her performance much.

“How’s your gag reflex?” I asked.

“Huh?” She replied, pulling off of my shaft and looking up at me.

“Do you gag easily?” I repeated.

“Uhm, I don’t know. I guess? I mean I don’t...” She babbled.

Bored with her response, I grabbed the back of her head and thrust my cock into her mouth. She immediately recoiled and began to claw my thighs with her tiny hands.

I held her fast, savoring the feeling of her throat around the head of my dick, but was distracted by a sharp pain in my leg.

“What the fuck?” I commented, releasing her and looking down. Allison pulled away from my dick and fell backwards, coughing and spitting.

Four small trails of red ran down my legs.

“You little bitch.” I chuckled.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to! I wasn’t ready! Please don’t!” Allison cried as I pulled my belt out of my pants.

“Don’t worry, we’ll make sure that doesn’t happen again.”

“Please don’t hurt me! Please don’t hurt me!” Allison screamed as I towered over her.

“Bend over you little bitch.” I demanded, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her onto the floor.

“Please don’t hurt me! PLEASE! PLEASE!” She cried as I pulled her arms backwards. I threaded my belt through her forearms and locked it behind her back. I took a moment to admire her perky ass in this position and gave it a firm smack.

“You’ve got a great ass. I’m going to enjoy it later.” I commented as I pushed her backwards onto her knees.

I took a moment to admire the girl and laughed a little. She looked like a penguin with her arms flapping along the sides of her body.

“Now we won’t have any more problems with those pesky nails, will we?” I laughed.

Allison looked up at me with tears running down her pale cheeks as she realized her predicament.

“There’s just one more thing before we begin again.” I said, shoving my hand into my pants pocket.

“Huh?” Allison asked, choking in her tears.

“I do love tits. Let’s see yours.” I said, opening my pocket knife.

“No! Please don’t hurt me! Please don’t hurt me! PLEASE! PLEASE!” Allison screamed as I knelt down next to her.

“Hush now sweetie and hold still. I’ll hate for you to get cut.” I grinned as I slipped the blade of the knife in the front of her shirt. She looked down, eyes open wide as I pushed it downward, slicing her t-shirt open. Allison began to shake violently as I pulled the fabric apart, revealing her small breasts clad in a lacy black bra.

I looked at her.

“Now hold very, very still.” I said sternly, shaking my knife in front of her face for emphasis. She stared at the blade.

The young girl bit her bottom lip, fighting to hold still as I slipped the knife underneath the fabric between her breasts. With a firm tug, I pulled it towards me, slicing the fabric and allowing her small, perky tits to spring free.

“Oh you have beautiful nipples sweetie.” I said, cupping her breasts. The knife now away from her, Allison began to shake violently again as I squeezed her soft flesh.

“They are just begging for some clips. We’ll get to that later. Now, shall we resume?” I asked, standing up and holding my cock in front of her face.

Unable to push me off again, Allison was at my mercy. I violently face fucked the young girl until spit and drool was running down her face and covering her breasts. Her makeup smeared across her cheeks and I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth.

“Oh darling, you have a hot fucking mouth.” I moaned, savoring her throat as it clenched around the head of my dick.

Allison just moaned and gagged harder.

“Get ready sweetie, I’m going to cum straight down your fucking throat.” I announced after several long, excruciating minutes.

I put both of my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down as hard as I could. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair, crushed against my body. One of my hands slipped down around her throat and I could feel the skin bulged as my cock expanded it outwards.

“Oh bitch, fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fucking take it. Fucking eat it.” I groaned as I emptied my balls directly into her stomach.

Allison’s throat muscles involuntarily milked my cock of every last drop and I finally withdrew and fell backwards.

Allison coughed violently and then puked, spewing my cum down her chin until it rolled down her chest.

“Sweetie, you wasted it all. What a shame. We’ll have to work on that.” I panted, attempting to catch my breath.


I cut the rest of her shirt off and used it to wipe off her face and body.

“What do you say?” I asked with a smirk.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

“You’re welcome. Now, tell me. What is your favorite position?” I asked.

“Huh?” She replied, looking up at me.

“To be fucked in. What’s your favorite? Since this is our first time I figured I’d be nice.”

“Uhm, on top I guess?” She babbled.

“Oh, I do love a good rider. Are you good?” I asked.

“Yeah I guess. I mean, I think so.” She stammered as I unbuckled the belt.

“Well, I’m feeling generous, so this time I’ll let you take the lead.” I said as I kicked off my pants and lay down on the dirty mattress.

“Huh?” Allison asked me with a confused look.

“Give me a good time and we’ll do this on your terms. Suck me hard and give me a good ride. Show me how you can move that perky little ass.” I said gallantly.

Allison slowly rolled over to look at me. I grinned as the small girl pulled off the remnants of her bra and moved closer towards my crotch. She stared at my semi hard cock with suspicion but wrapped her tiny hand around it and began to jerk it slowly.

“That’s it baby, show Daddy what you can do.” I encouraged her.

Allison gave a small nod and then lowered her mouth onto my dick. Her soft, warm mouth lit up my cock and though she wasn’t particularly energetic, it wasn’t long before I was rock hard again.

“That’s enough now sweetie.” I said, pushing her off.

“Did I do something wrong?” She asked, her voice trembling.

“Not at all, but I’m ready for your pussy now.” I grinned.

Allison’s face dropped.

“Go on now, get those pants off and give Daddy a good ride.”

Allison sat up and stared at me, fear filling her eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.