May, Her Brother Eddie, and His Wife Tess - Cover

May, Her Brother Eddie, and His Wife Tess

by May, Eddie, and Tess

Copyright© 2021 by May, Eddie, and Tess

True Story: The true story of May, her brother Eddie, and his Wife Tess. Growing up in the hypocritical Midwest and eventually moving to the Eastern Seaboard. It's not very explicit, but it's accurate.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

We enjoy writing sibling incest stories together, is this why, or is it just another one of them.

Our school required us to participate in at least one sport to graduate. Tess (then sixteen), her best friend May (also sixteen), and May’s younger brother (bumped ahead a year, attending high school, and at the time aged fourteen), were all on the JV track team. We were probably there because it was the most solitary “team” activity offered and the coach was so “laid back” that he often skipped practice himself.

We weren’t any good at sports, but it was a small school in a small, politically and religiously hypocritical, Midwestern US town. Without everybody’s compulsory participation there would have been no school teams in most sports. Eddie was smart, and the school not academically rigorous, he graduated at sixteen walking across the podium with Tess and May who were eighteen.

Being teenagers we attended high school at the most confusing time of our lives. We didn’t know what we wanted. The church and schools we went to said that we shouldn’t be taught about sex, or life (or math, or science). But at the same time they tried to indoctrinate us into becoming paired-up (boy-girl), sexually frustrated robots who worked hard for our employers, and never questioned anything.

May and Eddie’s parents ran a small business. They, and at different times many of the other kids in town including Tess and Morris (who was eighteen), worked for them. Morris was a nice guy. His dad worked as kind of a “Jack-of-all-trades” for the township. Unlike many of the older kids in school, he was okay with just hanging out and he was never a jerk.

May and Tess shared each other’s first romantic kiss. Then they spent months trying to figure out what that moment, and its attendant emotions, meant. Best friends since elementary school they knew each other inside and out. Was it hot because the town’s many restrictions chafed at them and it was doubly forbidden (both sex and lesbianism), or because they were already so intimate?

One day, when they were kissing in the backyard vegetable garden, May’s Nana saw them from the kitchen window. (Which was a long distance away.) She told May’s mother and father. When May came inside there was a screaming match in the kitchen. (It helps illustrate how much our school was out of touch, there “gay” and “happy” were antonyms, not synonyms.)

Eddie interrupted all the screaming to say that Nana (who was known by all to have poor eyesight) had actually seen him (Eddie) kissing Tess in the garden. Their parents preferred to believe that story (since girls kissing girls didn’t happen in “God’s country”). Tess backed the story up and besides the siblings track team sweatshirts were identical. They were even the same size.

May and Eddie had a close (but non romantic) relationship. Eddie, in spite of being two years younger, was in many of May’s classes at school, he was the “straight-A” student popular with teachers and ignored by his peers. She was the outgoing friend of every student and a pain in the butt of every teacher. Not that she knew it, because she wasn’t paying any attention to them.

The relationship of Eddie helping May, and later Tess, academically and them helping him socially morphed into his becoming Tess’ and by extension his sister’s “beard.” Tess and Eddie ostensibly dated. May always went along. Ironically their parents thought this prevented possible “hanky-panky,” while in fact it facilitated it. Sometimes Morris went along as May’s date.

Although it worked as camouflage, it wasn’t just for show. All were genuine friends, May and Tess explored what they could together. Morris and May experimented as well. At first Eddie was just happy to be seen out socially with Tess. He was smart, he knew that Tess was not someone who would be with him in a vacuum, that circumstances placed them together. But after Tess briefly experimented with a friend of Morris, she saw value in what Eddie had to offer. The way he always stood up for both of them and genuinely cared about them.

It was the hypocritical Midwest USA. Morris’ dick emitted blue energy. Eddie’s dick emitted red energy. If those two fields ever crossed it would rip a hole in the space time continuum and cause the extinction of all life on earth. (Our pastor, track coach, and science teachers had said so.) So while in the interest of preserving the universe Morris and Eddie never ... by May and Tess’ graduation the two girls had tried out everything short of Eddie and May engaging in PiV with the boys.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.