Return of the Farm Girl - Cover

Return of the Farm Girl

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy returns home to the farm for a visit after 4 years in Europe. Old Ken next door is just a little amusement for fun loving world-wise bisexual Amy. An affair with his best friend's young daughter could ruin him, he knows he must resist the irresistible. Ken's a strong man, but is he strong enough? Of course he isn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Farming  

I saw Amy at dinner at her folks place the next evening, but of course neither of us made sign or mention that anything had gone on between us.

“Amy’s going out with the Ventura boy.” Her mother said as she served.

“Mother!” Amy complained.

“Oh relax, Amy, it’s just Ken. There’s no secrets between us, right Ken?

“That’s right.” I lied uncomfortably.

“Maybe Amy wants her privacy.” Rick drawled.

Rick didn’t talk much, but when he did it was because he had something to say.

Amy looked embarrassed, and changed the subject.

I was sitting in my kitchen when Amy came by my place Sunday afternoon, wearing one of her long wrap around dresses and black work boots.

“Hey Ken.” She said as she walked in through the screen door.

It was the etiquette around our neighborhood to just walk in if the main door was open, which everyone’s generally was during the day in summer.

“Hey Amy. How are you?”

“Pretty good.”

“How was your date?”

“Ok. We had sex.”

I felt like I’d just been kicked in the guts.

“That was what you wanted, wasn’t it?” she continued.

“I guess so.” I said, trying to pretend to myself as well as her that it was so.

“It was good, for a first time. I made him wear a condom though; who knows where he’s been, right?”

“I can’t fault your logic.” I said, wondering why she was torturing me this way now that she was going with the Ventura boy.

“It isn’t the same with a condom.” She continued, “There’s something about getting the stuff from a guy that you just don’t get when you use one. Maybe I should do it with him without. What do you think, Ken?”

“You should better have safe sex, Amy.” I said hypocritically, trying to sound normal.

“Ok. What about blow jobs though? Do you think it’s safe to swallow?”

I wanted to scream; throw a fit, punch a wall. Or better, that Ventura kid. She was just giving me a hard time of course; and she was right. I was the one who insisted we stop, I was the one who split up with her.

“I don’t know.” I admitted.

“Me neither, but I did swallow Denny Ventura’s sperm. And you know what?”

“What?”

“It tasted pretty good.”

She looked at me expectantly, as if waiting to see my head explode. But I was working to keep myself calm; I reminded myself I had no claim on her, that I wanted to give up what feelings I had for her. Maybe it was good to hear these things, maybe it was what I needed to pry her from my heart.

“Did you show him the vibrator?” I asked, twisting the knife myself.

“Not yet. He’s a bit young for that sort of thing.”

“He’s your age.”

“Yes; but I’m older. He needs more practice, he tends to come too soon.”

“Jesus, Amy;” I said, “You’ve only been seeing him for a few days.” Sticking up for my rival in a show of fake gallantry.

“Well we’ve known each other for a long time, we’re catching up.” She said, poker faced. “Maybe he’ll improve after a while as we do it some more, but so far he can just about hold it if I lay still. I mean, I’ll keep trying, and I like him ok, but he sure needs more practice.”

I tried to think of something to say, but there was nothing decent to add to that indecent conversation.

We were both silent for a minute.

“I want to show you something.” Amy said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

She just smiled strangely, like she wasn’t sure herself how she felt about it all, and before I could stop her, or in any case before I thought about stopping her, she pulled the string straps of the dress over her shoulders and let it fall away.

Well I just had to stare; she was wearing a black leather bodice, I think you would call it. It was tight around her waist and under her tits, but left her nipples exposed. And it ended below the hips and above the groin, so her blond pubes were showing underneath.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a black collar with chrome studs on it, which she put around her neck, as she tossed her mess of yellow hair to one side.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked, stomping up and down my kitchen floor in the boots, her long tanned legs and fury blond crotch showing.

“Is it too much, or should I wear this for Denny tonight?”

“Where do you get these outfits?” I asked her.

She laughed; “I worked as a model in Europe!”

“What kind of model?”

Amy pulled a handle with a bunch of leather tassels on one end out of her bag, and swung it through the air.

“What kind do you think?” she squealed, slapping it across my head. The tassels did sting a little.

“Cut it out, Amy.” I said.

“It’s just a bit of fun.” She said, swinging the tassels around the kitchen.

“Amy, are you trying to get me going again?” I asked her.

If it was wrong before, it was double wrong now that she was going with the Ventura boy. I might be burning with the pain of ending it, but that didn’t mean I wanted to go back to doing what I knew was simply wrong.

“Whatever gives you that idea?” she said with a laugh, strutting around like a showgirl.

I looked out the window to see Rick walking towards the house.

“Christ, Amy! It’s your Dad!” I said in a near panic.

Amy turned a bit pale and ran through into the hallway and then up the stairs. I grabbed her dress and handbag and stuffed them into a cupboard.

“Hi Ken.” Rick drawled as he came in. “Have you seen Amy?”

“Not today.” I said. I wasn’t used to lying, so I hoped I didn’t sound too unconvincing. “Want a beer?”

“Sure. I need to talk to you. About Amy.”

I almost shit my pants; you mean your sweet only child Amy whose dress is in that cupboard you’re leaning against? The one half dressed in laced tight black leather upstairs?

“What’s on your mind, Rick?”

“Well, I don’t know. It’s just Amy is going back to Europe next week.”

“I hadn’t heard.” I said.

“Yeah, well you know we sure wish she would stay. We’re all getting older, Ken. If Amy doesn’t care about the land, what’s the point in staying on here? I’m not sure we should’ve even bought Eddie’s place.”

“Well Rick, like I always say, there’s no use being a farmer unless you like it.”

“Well, I still do. But we sure wish Amy would stay.” He said.

He finished his beer and sauntered off back towards his place on the other side of the field. Rick tried not to work on Sundays, that being the Lord’s Day; but he usually couldn’t stand it, and ended up doing something useful before the day was out.

“What was that about?” Amy said, coming halfway down the stairs.

“I’m not sure.” I said.

Rick wasn’t stupid. Had he figured out that I’d been having sex with Amy? Was he warning me off, that she might have a chance to form attachments to the Ventura boy? Denny would be a decent match for Amy, he was probably Rick and Elisa’s only hope.

Amy came down and into the kitchen, still holding the toy whip.

“What do you want to do with that thing?” I asked.

“Flog you naked ass!” she laughed.

“Maybe I should flog yours instead.” I suggested.

“If you want to.” She said happily, turning her back to me and pushing her round tanned and very naked ass out at me.

I was angry at her; she was putting my future at risk, and her parent’s as well in fact. They needed me as much as I needed them. A schism between our houses would be a terrible thing.

And for what? A few short hours of fun with me, a man far too old for her to form a real relationship with. Why was she here, provoking me, tempting me again?

Impulsively, I gave her naked ass a fairly hard slap with my hand; she squealed and ran up to my bedroom. I ran up after her to find her on my bed with her naked ass sticking up in the air, her knees splayed apart, waiting for more.

“I’m bad!” she prompted me.

“That’s true” I agreed, sitting on the edge of the bed and eying her smooth sweet rear.

“I’m bad,” she repeated, “I’ve been VERY bad.”

“How’s that?” I said, trying to ignore the pulsing in my pants.

“I’ve been having sex with my dad’s best friend. And I did it with Denny just to make you jealous. I should probably be spanked.”

“I see.” I said, and I lifted my hand to bring it down sharply with a loud whack.

Even though I didn’t quite see; why would she want me to be jealous? Was she so angry with me for trying to do the right thing?

Whack!

“OOH!” Amy exclaimed, shuddering, but not changing her position.

It seemed to sooth my resentment, so I did it again. And again.

“OOH! OOH! OOH!” went Amy.

Whack whack whack went my hand against her naked ass.

“Oh Oh Oh!” cried Amy.

“You’re dating the Ventura boy;”

Whack

“OH!”

“And then you come to my house and try to tempt me...”

Whack

“Oh!”

“You taunt me.”

Whack

“Oh!”

“It just isn’t right, Amy.

Whack

“Oh!”

I wasn’t sure what to do next. I spanked her a few more times, then I pushed her over onto her back, and she lay there in that funny black thing she was wearing, tits up, legs open. She was looking at me blankly, waiting for more.

I knew I shouldn’t do it; I knew it was time to stop my affair with her, that she was seeing another, and I would just be prolonging my own pain.

She should go home to her parents, she should go torment that Ventura boy instead of me.

But there she was, legs open on my bed, waiting for it, asking for it. So pretty, so young, so damn sexy.

Her vagina glistened, and my cock screamed to join her.

I stood up and quickly stripped off, pulling my stiff dick out into the open air.

Amy stared at me silently, smiling in anticipation, eyes roaming down to my stiff cock and back up again as I got on the bed on my knees, put it against her, and just pushed it right in.

Damn, it felt good to be in her again; she was wet inside, tight, and extraordinarily comfortable. I had the feeling I wanted to keep my cock like that all the time; hard and inside Amy.

I gave her hard long strokes, and she started to come after half a minute or so.

“Oh yeah!” she sighed, “That’s the way I like it!”

I was oddly feeling no need to come myself as the girl screamed without inhibition, letting the world know she was in orgasm.

I watched her face as her fingers clutched at my ass. She was into it; sex I mean. She was concentrating solely on it, on the feelings within herself; my penis moving inside her, my chest against her breasts, my breath on her face. She didn’t seem troubled by it at all, by all the obvious reasons why we shouldn’t be involved with each other this way.

So beautiful she was, yet somehow tragic.

She shouldn’t be here with me, wasting her young passion on an old man. I was on the decline already. I was still strong, but I could already feel the years creeping up on me. My eyesight wasn’t as good as it used to be. I couldn’t work for quite as many hours, and injuries took longer to heal.

“Fuck Ken!” she gasped, “You’re so good, too good!”

Amy was in her prime; she could look forward to full power for 10 or 20 years. Yet she had no anchor it seemed, drifting between the farm, Paris, Spain, and London. She was still in love with that Spanish actress, fooling around with Denny Ventura, but in bed with me.

“Make me come again!” she demanded as I drove it in and out of her until she made those noises she made and turned pink again.

One thing I’d figured out though; Amy liked it kinky. She liked a little role play.

I pulled my stiff wet cock from her lower end, and I moved up, straddling her ribs, my balls on her chest as I pushed my sticky rod at her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.