Return of the Farm Girl - Cover

Return of the Farm Girl

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 2: Young nurse Amy takes charge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Young nurse Amy takes charge - Amy returns home to the farm for a visit after 4 years in Europe. Old Ken next door is just a little amusement for fun loving world-wise bisexual Amy. An affair with his best friend's young daughter could ruin him, he knows he must resist the irresistible. Ken's a strong man, but is he strong enough? Of course he isn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Farming  

A couple of days after I’d told Amy we shouldn’t do it anymore, I tried to lift something I shouldn’t have, in a way I shouldn’t have, and as a result I couldn’t move without pain.

Amy came by; she was carrying a bag, and was dressed in white pants, a white tee shirt, and white canvas sneakers. She had light makeup on, and her hair was just brushed; her straw blond tresses swept back and tied neatly behind her head, but I could see it was trying to break free already.

“Hey, Ken. Mom said you hurt your back.” She said, setting the bag down in the kitchen table.

“That’s right.” I told her.

“I thought you’d be in bed.”

“It’s not that bad. I can still do some things around the house.”

She frowned; “You should be lying down.”

She reached into her bag and pulled out a tapered strip of white cardboard that she’d cut from a box or something. She hooked the ends together so it formed a loop, and set it on top of her head.

“Nurse Amy says get to bed.”

I had to smile; her simple little getup really did evoke the “Nurse” thing.

“I really can’t do anything today Amy.” I told her, thinking that this sort of injury didn’t happen to a young man, a man her age.

“Of course not. Go on, I’ll give you a nice massage.” She said, and pulled a tube of something out of the bag.

“Amy, I thought we agreed we would cut out the hanky panky.”

Amy sighed; “I know, I should be with people my own age, right?”

“Your dad’s my best friend, Amy. What if he found out?”

“I won’t tell if you don’t.” she said, her pretty blue eyes filled with mischief.

I knew I was going to fall for her again; how could I resist? Half my age, tall and blond, young and fit. Willing and able too.

“I have to tell you something.”

“What’s that, Ken?”

“Your Ma and I; we were high school sweethearts.”

That one shocked her a touch. She knew her parents and I had been friends since before she was born, but she hadn’t known about her mom and me.

“You mean ... you did it with my mother?” she asked.

“Well, it was a long time ago. Before she was with your Pa.”

She sat down opposite me across the table.

“I can’t believe this! You made love with me, knowing you’d done it with my mother!”

“I told you it was wrong Amy.” I said guiltily, “I don’t know what came over me that night.”

“It’s kind of kinky.” She said. “I had it off with my mom’s ex!”

“You don’t think it’s ... gross?”

“I guess it is, a little. Anyway, I just thought I should come by and look after you a little, as a friend.”

I looked at her; “As a friend?”

“Well, someone should look after you when you aren’t well, and who else is there? Right or wrong, we’ve been neighbors. And lovers.”

“That’s true.” I conceded.

“Good, get undressed and into bed.”

I stared at her blankly; undressed and in bed has certain connotations.

“So I can massage your back.” She insisted.

I surrendered, and went upstairs. She waited while I undressed.

“Don’t be shy now.” She laughed, “Take it all off.”

Well, there was nothing there she hadn’t seen already. I took it all off, then lay on my front, trapping my penis below me where it would hopefully stay out of trouble.

By “out of trouble”, I mean out of Amy.

She squirted some oil on my back, then got to work.

I once read that a study was done about massage; 4 different kinds of massage versus simple bed rest, and all the patients felt about the same; after 3 or 4 days, they were ok. In other words, it doesn’t actually do nothing.

But damn, it sure feels good.

Amy had strong confident hands, her thumbs slid up and down to either side of my spine, pressing into the sore muscles. It hurt in a very pleasurable way; it was good to be looked after like that.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Pretty good.” I said.

“You’ve got really strong shoulders.” She commented.

“Farm life.” I said.

She did my shoulders and upper arms, then my ass. It was hypnotically pleasant; I felt myself relaxing more and more. Her hands just felt so good on my skin.

“You have a great ass.” She commented, “Tight and round.”

I grinned to myself, because I’d said the same thing about her earlier.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Pretty good.” I said.

Below me, my cock was fairly stiff; how could it be otherwise, with Amy’s young hands on my naked flesh? Amy. The daughter of my best friend and business partner, my friend, neighbor, and lover.

She put her hands inside my thighs and tugged; I spread them open for her without thinking. Her oiled thumb slid into my crack, as her other hand tickled my balls from behind.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Pretty good.” I said, the platonic friend idea somehow disappearing from my mind without me noticing.

“Lift your hips a little” she told me.

I did, and she reached under and took my cock in her hand.

“How does that feel?” she asked, sliding her lightly oiled palm up along my stiff length.

“Pretty good.” I grunted under in deep understatement as she slid her arm under me to give it a good pull.

Her other thumb pushed against my asshole, and damned if she didn’t push it right in.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Fucking weird.” I said, my ethics about as far from my mind as the lights of Paris.

She laughed, and moved her thumb in and out a little. “Do you like it?” she asked.

“I don’t know yet.” I said, my relaxed state suffering a little.

It didn’t hurt, but it was about the strangest thing I could remember. I don’t think I would have let anyone else do that, but Amy could do as she liked with me.

“Now you should take a hot bath.” She announced, letting go of my cock and pulling her thumb out of me.

She filled the tub, and I got in. it did make my back feel better. Amy hung around and we talked. I always liked talking with Amy; maybe not as much as I liked some of the other things we’d done together, but at least there was nothing immoral about talking. Well, usually anyway.

“You never did anything with the spare rooms up here.” She pointed out.

“They were going to be for the kids.” I said.

She looked sad at that, which was kind of funny, since I was naked in the bath next to her, and she was still all dressed in white with that white loop on her head like a kid at Halloween.

“Do you think you might still have kids someday?” she asked.

“Nah. I’m too old now.” I said.

“No you’re not.” She argued.

“What about you?” I asked, diverting if not quite changing the subject.

“I’m too young.” She said with a laugh, “I have to sort out my life first. Come on, out of there and back to bed.”

I heaved myself out and dried myself.

“You’re a bit hairy around your balls.” Amy said.

“Yeah.” I agreed.

“I want to shave that.” She said.

“Shave my balls?” I asked doubtfully.

“And the base of your cock.” She confirmed. “Hairy cocks are ikky.”

Well; she was 26 years younger, and willing to share her body with me, so I couldn’t really say no. Even though we’d agreed she wasn’t going to be sharing that body with me again.

Even though she clearly wanted to.

Even though we both knew where this was going to lead.

She took a long time about it, fussing around with my lower end as I lay on my back in bed. She kept pulling on my thing from time to time, so I had a hardon through it all as she worked. Every now and then, she’d suck it for a minute; well, I just let her do as she pleased.

I felt so good, so relaxed; I didn’t want to do anything, just to lie there and enjoy what she was doing. Her fingers stroking and tickling my bottom, her pretty mouth sucking my cock, her hands on my balls as she fussed over me was just too good to refuse. Weird, but good.

She stretched my ball skin over the fingers of one hand and shaved them with the other. She pulled some things from her bag, a kind of mini-razor and tweezers. She cut and pulled the small hairs from around my ass too, that I never even knew were there. She cut the tangled pubes on my front, but left enough to be decent.

“Now that’s civilized.” She announced, running her fingers around my smooth groin.

She looked up and went down, her straw blond hair was now a grand tangle over my thighs as she lowered her face over my rod, pushing it deep into her sweet mouth.

She’d been fussing over me for a few hours by then, which was a few hours more than I’d been fussed over in years. I looked into her young eyes and saw beauty there, I saw what a beautiful person she was. All she’d done for those hours was look after me; sure, she’d been enjoying herself, but that’s the point.

Amy liked to be kind, she liked to make someone else feel good. That’s a rare thing these days.

I had my knees up, and felt her finger slipping along the open crack of my ass. When it got to the hole, she pushed it in, working it pretty deep. She kept it there, twisting and pulling a bit, as she bobbed her head up and down, her other hand working with her lips on my shaft.

I let myself enjoy it, because that was why she was going to the trouble. And when I felt the urge, I didn’t try to hold back. I took her face in my hands and came in her mouth, looking her in the eyes.

I came hard; harder than I could remember. I was pumping until there was no more, and even after that my orgasm kept going, my old cock throbbing in her lovely young mouth as she sucked gently. It was beautiful and intense, and I focused my mind on the moment, that I might never forget it; because I knew there was a good chance that I might never know a moment so good again before I die, and I wanted to be sure to remember it.

She stayed still for a few moments afterwards, her mouth still holding my penis and her finger still inside my anus. Then she withdrew the finger and lifted her head, sitting up.

“You have tasty come.” She announced. “Hungry?” she asked.

“Well, yeah actually I am.” I said.

“I’ll see what I can fix up.” She said.

I lay there in bed, listening to Amy downstairs in my kitchen. I didn’t think there was a man alive who deserved her, and I was sure thankful to have her for the short time before she went back to Europe and her fancy life there.

She came upstairs with soup and toast.

“You hardly have anything fresh.” She complained, “Just lots of carrots. Anyway, I made carrot soup.”

She was still wearing the white cardboard ring on her head; it was just so damn cute, the way she enjoyed that, her creativity and playfulness. The way she’d managed to rustle up a meal from almost nothing.

“How do you feel now?”

“Pretty good.” I told her thankfully, although if I were to be honest I’d have to admit that my back was still sore.

She put the bowls on the tray and set them to the side, then sat on the bed next to me and reached her hand in under the thin blanket I was under.

She took my soft dick in her hand and squeezed it idly, rolling it between her fingers.

“I have to go.” She told me, “Some picnic over at the Holloways’ place. I’ll come back this evening and look in on you.”

She kissed me, took the cardboard ring from her head, put it on my dresser, and went.


I lay there thinking for a while; all her old friends would be there at the barbeque. She’d be the center of attention, so pretty, and just back from distant parts.

I forced myself not to think of her too much. She had a young life to live. Young friends to hang around and laugh with. I was 49, far too old to hold her interest for long. If she would meet a nice young fellow, maybe she’d stay around. That would be really good for her folks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.