Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

The group sat there quietly, staring at the dark monitors. Steven’s hands were madly shaking while still holding down the buttons on the controller.

“Did ... did it work... ?” Zoey’s small voice boomed in the silence.

“Let’s find out!” Adam said excitedly, shaking off the tension that had gripped the room. He flipped a switch on the terminal and the security camera feeds populated the monitors.

Sure enough, the screens showed dozens of tentacle drones stalking the streets and then suddenly coming to a stop mid stride, remaining motionless as the human captives seemed to hazily look about in confusion.

“Yes!” Sarah pumped her fist happily. “Steven, you crazy bastard, you did it!” She went in for a high five with him as he jumped to his feet in celebration. Zoey ran over and hugged him while Adam laughed and patted him on the back. Finally, a wave of relief washed over the group.

“Something ... is not right.” A’luhr hesitantly interjected. “Look there...” She pointed to one of the monitors where one of the drones was slowly starting to twitch. They watched in despair as soon more and more drones began to jerk back to life, continuing on as if nothing had happened and sending the entrapped humans back into an orgasm-induced stupor.

“Wh-what happened!? It looked like it worked! Fuck!” Steven yelled angrily, slamming his hand on the terminal.

“It seemed like the queen was indeed destroyed based on that reaction,” A’luhr slowly spoke in a puzzled tone. “There is no other way that the Krinis could continue to operate in unison like this. Unless...”

“D-Diana?” Zoey suddenly said from behind them.

They all turned around to see a naked Diana and Arlo standing in the doorway.

“Diana! Arlo! You woke up!” Zoey started to run towards them, uncaring about their nudity, but came to a fumbling stop halfway there. “Are you ... feeling okay?” She cautiously asked, having seen the empty, yet stern, looks on both of their faces.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Diana spoke in a cold voice. “We wanted to welcome you ... but you would even kill your own mother?”

“Wh-what are you saying, Di... ?” Zoey cried out, tears starting to form in her eyes. “You’re scaring me...”

“Zoey get back!” Sarah yelled, grabbing the girl by the arm as Diana suddenly reached down between her legs. With an emotionless face, she stuck her fingers up into her dripping vagina and pulled an eggplant-sized tentacle out from within, holding it up into the air above her head.

A’luhr’s eyes seemed to light up with realization and she jumped to her feet.

“We have to leave. NOW!” She yelled barreling towards the two naked teenagers as the tentacle in Diana’s hands suddenly writhed and let out a high pitched shriek that pierced through the air and echoed loudly through the bunker, reverberating deep into the surrounding earth.

A’luhr forcefully knocked the two of them down and away from the door as she ran out into the hall. Arlo attempted to grab at her, but she easily overpowered the fit teen boy and pushed him away.

“HURRY!” She roared. The rest of the group stood nonplussed for a moment before the reality of the situation started to seep in and their feet began to move to follow A’luhr, still in a bit of shock.

Suddenly, the entire bunker began to violently shake, knocking them to the floor. BANG! BANG! Loud ramming thuds from outside the walls of the underground shelter began to ring out and deafen the group as they attempted to regain their footing.

“What the fuck is going on!?” Adam yelled after A’luhr who was already nearing the exit hatch.

“The girl must have had a newborn Krinis inside of her this whole time!” A’luhr shouted back. “It is signaling to the rest of the nest; they know we are here!”

“Shit!” Steven cried out as a thick tentacle suddenly ripped through the steel wall next to him, narrowly missing his head. Everyone started to duck and weave along the hallways towards the exit as more and more of the appendages began to break through into their precious sanctuary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.