Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Eventually, the drone exited the maze of tunnels and found itself in a large clearing. The cavern looked as if something huge had scooped out the earth like ice cream and lined the crater with tentacles.

“Wh-what the... ?” Steven said in a breathless voice, almost forgetting to keep control of the drone to maneuver out of the way of the sudden, powerful ejaculation erupting out of a throbbing cock on a nearby wall. The spunk pooled on the fleshy surface of the ground below, where several of the newly birthed Krinis began to dunk their “faces” into it and drink deeply.

“The Krinis do not simply adopt the lands they consume,” A’luhr explained. “They also change it. As a subterranean species, it stands to reason that they are capable of forging their own tunnels. This one just seems to be ... rather large.”

Large was an understatement. The far walls of the vast underground chamber couldn’t even be seen. The room sported hundreds of towering pillars of tentacles that supported the cave’s structure. Lodged within the pillars were countless trapped humans, which also lined the floors and walls and even hung from the ceiling. Long streams of aphrodisiac nectar oozed from the top of the cavern, falling alongside the various sexual fluids that slowly leaked from the swaying dicks and juicy pussies of those trapped in the ceiling.

The surfaces of the chamber were all gently pulsating with a pinkish-orange bioluminescent glow, so even though they were miles underground, all of the lewd acts could still be plainly seen by the drone as it weaved by.

“It’s ... getting hard to follow the tubes...” Steven moaned. “There are just so many now...”

It wasn’t hard to see why that was the case. Many people were being milked like those in the hallways, as evidenced by the thousands of transparent tentacles carrying harvested cum and milk away from the captives and across the entire hive. Unlike the hallways, however, many people were in new positions. They saw men and women of various ages and ethnicities plastered together in the ichor or held with tentacles. Many were forced into 69 positions while encased within - some even with the same sex - and eagerly lapped and sucked at their partner’s genitals while tentacles thrust in and out of their holes.

The drone passed by a man and two women suspended in the air by thick tentacles that held their limbs up over their heads. They were positioned facing each other in a tight circle so that their genitals were all touching. The man’s foot long dick stood proudly next to the two six inch clits of his female companions.

They were all writhing in unison as a single transparent tentacle swallowed all three of the sensitive organs, sucking and squeezing them together. The clits swirled around the man’s rigid shaft as they were all stroked together, until finally the man came and filled the tentacle sleeve with his seed. The semen was sucked away, but not before it sloshed around their genitals, creating an intensely lubed sensation. All three of them groaned and cried out as one as their sexes were endlessly sucked together.

A nearby group of suspended humans were undergoing a different fate. A man was held spread-eagled parallel to the ground far below, facing the ceiling. A slender woman with enormous breasts was hanging upside down by her spread legs, with her face wedged between the man’s legs.

Tentacles wrapped around her plump tits and slid them up and down around the man’s large dick, which was nearly completely engulfed by the soft flesh. While the tendrils used her boobs to give the man a titjob, she busied herself by licking at his engorged, sagging balls and asshole, while a vibrating tentacle filled the latter.

The man’s own mouth was not idle, as he greedily sucked and licked at the throbbing male genitals that were sticking out of the wall next to his face. The man in the middle came hard, his cum erupting out of him so powerfully that it managed to cover the woman’s entire midsection and even splashed up to cover her pussy lips, which were being roughly parted by a thrusting tentacle nearly the girth of the man’s arm.

As the drone moved on, a man’s thrusting ass came into view, his limbs stuck in the pillar he was facing. A woman’s face could be seen sticking out from the tentacles below him, her moist lips wrapped around the thick shaft of his manhood as she was forced to give the stranger a blowjob. The woman’s own legs were peeking out from the pillar below. They were spread wide by tentacles, allowing another man’s head, emerging from the pillar just like hers was, to hungrily feast on her wet pussy. He buried his tongue deep into her womanhood and grinded his nose against her exposed clit. This made her eyes roll back into her head and she sucked the other man’s cock down into her throat with a new vigor.

There were countless instances of the captives being forced to fuck each other like this. One man had his arms and legs bound up behind him as he hung from a tentacle, leaving his massive cock and balls to swing freely below him. His head was almost completely wrapped in tentacles, save for his groaning mouth, depriving him of all of his senses. The tentacle rhythmically moved him along a wall where several women were stuck in various positions, each one with their gaping holes helpless to do anything but wait to be filled with cock.

The tentacles powerfully thrust the man into each of the women in turn, his huge shaft creating a bulge in their stomachs while his engorged balls loudly smacked against their tight, squirming asses. Each woman had her face exposed and lustfully watched as the man fucked her neighbor, eager for their turn and begging to be next. As his dick slid from one pussy and into another, the gallons of sticky cum that gushed from his previous partner would pour down onto the head of the woman below while some would trail along with him. It resulted in the entire wall becoming a web of semen connecting all of the twitching pussies that didn’t even have a chance to fully dry before the man was brought back to the start to impale the women all over again.

A similar scene was happening just below this. A woman was suspended by a tentacle with her legs up over her shoulders, forcing her vagina wide open. Like the man above her, she was subjected to sensory deprivation by tendrils covering her face, while others slithered along her crotch to spread her pussy lips apart.

Below her, dozens of men were lodged into the fleshy ground, with only their faces, torsos, and meaty erections visible. Their large cocks twitched and swayed back and forth, like a patch of flowers dancing in a gentle breeze.

The woman was positioned over each of the rigid rods one after another, being dropped down onto them each time. It reminded Sarah of a morbid crane-game like you might see in an arcade, except with far more accuracy. The woman’s well-lubed, gaping cunt easily swallowed every cock that it was forced down onto, sliding up and down each length as the tentacle moved her ass for her to milk each man dry.

None of the men seemed even close to that point, however, as even though each one shot buckets of jizz into her, the flow never stopped. She would be lifted up off of a man’s still painfully hard member and swung over to the next awaiting cock. Her dripping hole trailed cum and pussy juice across the faces of the men she had just fucked and down onto the next trembling shaft, which lubed it up for its next round of action.

Most of the floor, however, was occupied by couplings of humans. Hundreds of men were stuck in the slimy ground with their backs forced into an arch and their hips raised high into the air, resulting in their hard manhoods being as exposed as possible. Each one was paired with a woman who was forced into a reverse cowgirl position by the tentacles. Each woman’s back was bent forward so that her ass was spread wide for each man to crane his neck to watch while she feverishly rode his swollen cock. The cum of countless orgasms oozed along their shafts, squishing and spreading messily each time the woman’s pussy slapped back down to take her partner’s dick balls deep.

To Sarah’s surprise, there were even some naked humans who weren’t bound at all by tentacles. They were simply left to freely roam the room and fuck anyone they wanted. Some seemed to prefer to slide the tentacles off of the cocks or out of the pussies of those trapped in the walls and pillars, allowing for them to personally enjoy the newly exposed and slime-covered genitals. Many simply seemed content to engage in a large orgy where men and women all writhed amongst the tentacles with each other, filling any vacant hole or sucking any lonely breast they could find.

Some even seemed to be using the tentacles as toys. One man pulled a moaning woman off of another guy and spun her around to face him. He had grabbed the suckling tentacles off of two nearby dicks in the wall and plunged them onto the woman’s erect nipples. As they began to suck on the new flesh, he buried his face between her juicy tits and motorboated them with a happy, drunken look on his face. She threw her head back and moaned even louder as she began to finger herself.

Eventually, she pulled one of the tentacles off of her now lactating nipple and grabbed the man’s hair, pulling his mouth to her breast and forcing him to feed. He did so without hesitation, squeezing her boobs with his hands and playing with them to make them jiggle and bounce in a deliciously lewd display. The woman used her other hand to reach around and firmly spank the man’s firm ass, causing him to groan in pleasure.

The drone’s light shone down on the sea of glistening nude bodies and its microphone was inundated with a chorus of moans, cries, and screams of absolute ecstasy. Suddenly, Steven piloted the drone sharply away in another direction and began to follow the guiding tentacles as closely as possible to block the obscene sights from the camera’s view.

This sudden motion caught everyone by surprise, as they had been enraptured in watching the unrivalled display of hedonism. Even Zoey, who was covering her eyes with her hands, had ventured to peek between her fingers to witness the depraved acts on the screens. Her legs were squirming together ever so slightly.

“Wh-why did you do that... !?” Zoey yelped, snapping out of her thoughts. “What if you had ... Stevie... ?” She had begun to berate him but her tone turned to one of concern after seeing the shocked and disgusted look on his rapidly paling face.

“It’s, um ... nothing,” he stuttered. “Just thought it best to focus on the objective ... that’s all. This place is getting to me.” His voice came out thickly as if he had cottonmouth. Zoey let out a sigh and fell back into her chair.

Sarah had a suspicion as to why Steven had acted the way he did. Though she couldn’t be sure, she thought she had caught a glimpse of Zoey and Steven’s mother, whom she had met during orientation, energetically fucking a man she didn’t recognize at all. Her golden hair was flying wildly in the air while her large tits swung back and forth from the force of the man thrusting into her ass doggie-style. Another man below her, who also didn’t seem to be her husband, was eagerly ramming his thick rod deep into her golden-muffed pussy while he used his hands to play with her voluptuous boobs. Her tongue hung from her mouth as she panted in delight.

It was quickly put to better use, however, an athletic black woman suddenly grabbed her face and forced her into a steamy kiss, reaching down to help the man play with her tits while straddling his face to allow his mouth access to her own dripping cunt. She happily rode his face for a while before yanking their mother away from the men and pushing her down to begin frantically scissoring their wet pussies together.

The black woman’s dark tufts of pubes perfectly blended with their mother’s golden bush. Both of the men from before approached either woman from behind, reaching around to fondle their plump breasts as the juicy mounds bounced up and down from the two women’s grinding motions.

There was no sign of Steven and Zoey’s father, but it didn’t seem too unlikely that he was also somewhere in the chamber, having his cock sucked and fucked by a mixture of horny women, men, and hungry tentacles. Sarah inwardly thanked Steven for shouldering the burden of having to witness that without allowing Zoey to be scarred by the sight.

“You’ve done a good job avoiding all the falling ... debris,” Sarah complimented. “I have to say I’m a bit relieved that we haven’t been hit by any, well, droppings.” She coughed awkwardly and Zoey gagged a bit at the thought.

“You mean feces?” A’luhr asked blandly. The rest of the group seemed hesitant to respond as if the question made them wildly comfortable. Sarah made a mental note that none of them seemed to have a scat fetish. “You will not find any in the hive. Excrement is composed of wasted matter and nutrition, however the nectar that the Krinis produce is perfectly absorbed by the body to provide absolute maximum efficiency in keeping their livestock healthy. As such, you won’t find the captives producing much waste, if any. It would be cleaned up rather quickly by the tentacles to avoid the outbreak of disease anyway.” She gave a thoughtful look before slowly continuing. “Despite their ... aggressive means, the Krinis do value the lives and health of their cattle.”

The notion of the nectar being this potent of a substance boggled Sarah’s mind. Was such a thing even possible? Its abilities practically seemed like magic. It could alter body chemistry, modify various organs, affect the mind, and now it was revealed to be incredibly nutritious!? The last few months had really opened her eyes to how inferior her own race was when compared to the various extraterrestrials they had encountered. There was still so much to learn!

For a moment, she almost didn’t want to destroy the Krinis, and to instead be able to witness and study them firsthand. Was this her true desire, or just the effects of the nectar still wearing off in her system? She wasn’t sure, but the decision had already been made. After all of this was over, there would still likely be remains to study, so she would have to be content with that. She sighed.

“That said,” A’luhr continued, “I am not sure how good it ... tastes. Though the captives do not seem to mind it that much...” Sarah thought back to when she had ingested a relatively small amount of it. Her memories were fuzzy despite it being so recent, but she seemed to recall it tasting and smelling like a sweet, almost cloying, honey, with unearthly but attractive aromas and flavors mixed in. Though she was unsure as to how much of that was due to her altered state of mind at the time versus her actual senses. She gently licked her lips while staring off into space while lost in the memory.

“You okay... ?” Adam suddenly asked, hesitantly tapping Sarah on the shoulder. She blinked for the first time in almost a minute and gently shook her head to clear her thoughts, taking in a sharp breath of surprise.

“Y-yeah... !” She stammered. “I was just lost in thought thinking about how ... incredible these aliens are. N-not in a positive way, just in a scientific way, you know?”

“I getcha’.” Adam nodded in understanding. “It’s taking a herculean effort to wait until this is all over to get A’luhr to show me some tricks. I STILL don’t know how she got that socket wrench to do that.” He shrugged. “We’re almost there. Eyes on the prize.”

“Mmm...” Sarah murmured in affirmation, returning her focus to the monitors. The drone seemed to be finally moving away from the tall pillars of tentacle-bound humans and towards a large clearing.

“What in the...” Steven said again. To be fair, though, a nearly constant state of shock and wonderment would be expected when witnessing the seemingly impossible sights that the drone continued to record. A large hole, with a diameter equal to two football fields, split the ground below. The yawning chasm was only sparsely lit by weakly pulsating bioluminescence, leaving the bottom totally dark from the drone’s point of view. The slithering tentacles along the floor of the cavern hung over the edge of the hole like a waterfall, continuing down the sides of the pit and giving it the appearance of a gigantic, grotesque throat.

“The fluids are being pumped down there, it seems.” A’luhr pointed out, gesturing to the web of transparent tentacles that were carrying the collected juices down into the inky blackness.

“Are you kidding me!?” Steven exclaimed. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to know not to go down into gigantic dark pits! What if there’s a crazy monster down there or something!?”

“I don’t really think we have much of a choice,” Sarah replied. “Besides, nothing has attacked the drone so far, so as long as you’re careful, I imagine it will be fine. It’s probably just a regular passage that leads to the lower tier of the hive.”

“Sarah Cassidy is right,” said A’luhr. “There is no great beast lurking below, other than the queen, who alone is immobile and harmless.” She suddenly looked unsure and gave a concerned glance towards the rest of the group. “Unless ... your planet has valkrids on it like mine does?”

“Valkrids?” Sarah raised a brow at the unfamiliar word.

“Gigantic worm-like beasts that consume everything in their path.” A’luhr shuddered. “One of them managed to decimate half of the Krinis hive on my planet, but it was eventually overwhelmed. One can only imagine how things would have turned out if more of those monsters had been present at the time.” A’luhr had a distant, fearful look on her face.

“N-no...” Zoey croaked. “We, uh, don’t have those here ... thank god.” She nervously fidgeted with the drawstring on her hoodie.

“Ok...” Steven took a deep breath. “I’m going in!” The drone began to descend down into the pit. The slowly pulsating orange glow of the tentacles cast shadows from the slithering tentacles and gave the entire area a creepy, hellish atmosphere.

There weren’t many captives here, as this seemed to be mostly a connector between chambers, but on occasion the drone’s small light would illuminate an ass protruding from the wall, or a pair of swollen breasts being milked by tentacles, which made it even easier to follow the direction of the flow.

After what felt like almost ten minutes of falling, the drone suddenly passed through the bottom of the hole and into another large, dimly lit chamber that, like all the others, seemed to have every surface covered in slimy ichor and tentacles. However, unlike the earlier areas, this one had several structures growing from the ground and the ceiling that seemed entirely composed of tentacles. Sarah continued to be amazed at just how versatile these creatures were. It reminded her of how fire ants created self-aggregations and she began to wonder what the extent of the Krinis’ seemingly endless abilities were.

The dozens of structures hanging from the ceiling were shaped like uvulas, with bulbous lower sections being held up by thinner strands of ichor and tentacles. The shapes growing up from the ground looked like large mushrooms, except with the upside down caps, giving the impression of an elongated funnel.

The pulsating glow of the room was too weak to make out clear visuals, but dark outlines of shapes along the sides of the ceiling sacs could be seen as the drone passed by. Steven moved the drone’s light back and forth as he went to ensure that he didn’t run into anything, attempting to keep a good distance from the strange structures.

Suddenly, a wet sputtering sound could be heard coming from one side of the drone, as a propeller started to fail, sending the machine awkwardly spiraling downwards.

“Shit!” Steven yelled. “Something hit us!” He wrestled with the controller as he attempted to maintain altitude. With a flick of the joysticks, he lurched the drone in such a way that it dislodged whatever had been mucking up the propeller and it whirred to a halt only inches above what appeared to be a small pond at the top of one of the floor structures. The surface of the liquid rippled under the intense wind pressure from the propellers, but the way it sloshed made it appear to be thicker than water.

“Euhh...” Zoey groaned. “What IS this stuff? Wait, no, I don’t want to know.” She covered her eyes again.

“Ugh ... this stuff is oozing all around us now!” Steven grimaced. “I need to get us out of here before any more of it hits us!” He quickly located the nearest edge of the pond and managed to swerve the drone around more incoming streams of liquid that splashed down into the pool below. Once he was away from the surface of the pond and away from the dripping fluids, he turned the drone to get a

better look at what was going on.

The group collectively gasped as the light hit the hanging structures behind them. There, protruding out of the sides of the giant hanging tentacle sacs, were hundreds of men’s cocks and balls. They were all different sizes and ethnicities but each of them shared the common trait of being aggressively stroked by slippery, ribbed tentacles, while their hanging balls were sucked and teased by smaller tendrils. Lube-like slime messily sprayed into the air as the slick tentacles masturbated the throbbing shafts.

An almost constant rain of semen blasted from the tips of their twitching rods, while small vibrating feelers and brush-like tentacles roughly scoured each man’s over sensitive glans. They were helpless to stop the torture, however, as other than their genitals, their entire bodies were completely enveloped in the writhing structure, rendering them completely immobile. The only other parts of them that were visible were their tongues hanging out of their barely exposed mouths that were constantly being pried open by tentacles like a ring gag. Low throaty moans and whimpers escaped their lips as they could do nothing but weakly twitch their cocks amidst the pleasure.

The overall effect of the squirting semen gave the entire structure the vague appearance of a showerhead, with the numerous ejaculating dicks delivering an endless stream of cum that dripped freely through the air in long, thick ropes and splashed down into what was now clearly a large collection bowl below each ceiling sac. There were dozens upon dozens of similar stalactite and stalagmite style pairings throughout the chamber, and each pool of cum was already overflowing, splashing down the sides of the mushroom-like structure and onto the ground below.

Except it wasn’t just empty ground that the jizz was pouring down onto. The wet asses, tits, and pussies of countless women lined the floor around the bottoms of the structures in tight concentric circles. Their knees were all pulled back over their shoulders to fully expose their genitals and their limbs were all pinned in place inside of the fleshy ground. Many of them had greatly swollen stomachs that almost seemed on the brink of bursting, and it was clear why.

Semi-transparent appendages snaked out from the bottoms of the mushroom-like structures, each one delivering a constant flow of gallons upon gallons of cum from the depths of the pool at the top and directly into the numerous gaping holes below. The warm white liquid sloppily gushed out of every woman’s pussy, pooled in their asshole, and then dripped to the ground where baby tentacles eagerly sucked it up.

Every so often, the tentacles milking and squeezing their breasts would grow another appendage that would plunge into the awaiting mouths of the men far above, filling their throats with the combined fluids of alien nectar and human milk coming straight from the source. The sheer volume of the liquid resulted in some of the men coughing up a good amount of the milk, causing it to pour out of their mouths and down into the collection pools below, mixing with the sloshing semen.

Much in the same vein, T-shaped tentacles would occasionally rise up and engulf some of the men’s fountaining cocks, channeling their cum down into the open mouths of the women below, making them choke and gag on the torrent of thick spunk so that it would bubble out of their mouth and down the sides of their cheeks. Many of the women were blindfolded by tentacles, but several had their eyes wide open, able to lustfully watch everything going on around them ... when they weren’t rolled up into their heads in pleasure from each powerful thrust of the tentacles stuffing their overflowing cunts.

“Th-that’s all cum!?” Adam choked out, unable to reign in his surprise after seeing the large pools and the veritable waterfalls drizzling down from almost every surface.

“LALALALA!” Zoey started loudly singing to herself, plugging her ears with her thumbs while still keeping her hands over her eyes.

“Zoey, please shut up; I can’t concentrate with you freaking out!” Steven barked. His expression afterwards showed that his words had come out a bit harsher than he had intended. “S-sorry ... I’m just pretty tense from seeing, well, all this...”

“S’okay...” Zoey mumbled. “I’ll calm down ... just ... god can’t this go any quicker?”

“I can’t risk accidentally running into any of this ... stuff...” Steven groaned, expertly piloting the drone away from yet another deluge of bodily fluids.

“I-I can’t imagine what the purpose of this chamber is...” Sarah muttered. “It looks like it would just be for getting women pregnant with human babies... ?”

“That is most likely the goal, yes,” A’luhr replied matter-of-factly. “The Krinis will require that their livestock reproduce in order to maintain their numbers over time.” Sarah was horrified at the thought, but realized it was the same as what humans did with their own livestock.

“Y-you can’t mean they have children trapped in here!?” Zoey stammered in fear and disgust. “Babies even!?” It was true that they hadn’t seen any kids anywhere in the streets nor in the tunnels, but they had always attempted to repress their warped worries as to where they might all be. Now, however, it could no longer be ignored.

“I believe that they have your young stored away somewhere safe,” A’luhr replied calmly. “If you are worried about them having to undergo such an ... ordeal ... as the mature humans, I can offer some comfort. As I’ve said before, the Krinis’s nectar, though potent, puts a considerable strain on the body. They have been observed to keep immature host species in incubator pods, keeping them in a deep sleep until their bodies have grown to a point where they can handle the nectar and be added to the nursery.” A’luhr glanced at Zoey. “Judging from the pheromones your body gives off, I imagine that you would be about that age.”

“Ex-excuse me!?” Zoey exclaimed, quickly smelling her arms and clothing for any offending odors. “I am NOT giving off pheromones ... erm ... well ... actually that does make sense...” She sheepishly admitted.

“Is that what that smell is?” Steven jokingly wrinkled his nose. Zoey kicked the back of his chair, which made him jerk forward a bit, but he was clearly expecting this sort of reaction, as his control over the drone barely wavered. “Hey! Watch it! What if we fail to save the world all because you can’t remember to shower?” He continued to tease.

“I do SO shower!” She grunted. “That’s rich coming from you! Besides, pheromones aren’t something you just wash away. I’m just surprised that A’luhr, a species not even from this planet, is able to sense those of a human. Even humans often don’t recognize it!”

“Once my kind has been around others for a while, we find it easy to recognize their scents,” A’luhr said, flourishing her eyebrows. “Each of you has a unique profile.” The humans in the room all gave looks of mild disinterest, but then furtively checked their own smell when they thought no one was looking.

Showering wasn’t a daily event these days, given the need to ration clean water, but they felt pretty confident that they were keeping clean the best they could. Unappealing odors had a tendency to hang in the stale air of the bunker, so they put considerable effort into hygiene.

“Hold on, something’s happening... !” Adam alerted the rest. He pointed to a corner of the screen where a woman was being gently pulled out of the ground by tentacles. As she rose, her exhausted body hung limply in the air and her legs swayed back and forth. Now that the tentacle filling her had been removed, all of the juices that had been trapped inside of her suddenly ejected from her well-used slit in a torrent of white and orange slime, spattering loudly to the ground below.

The group watched as her stomach slowly began to shrink down to a regular size like a deflating balloon. Eventually, the gushing fluids became a lazy drizzle and her legs we pulled open with no resistance whatsoever. A tentacle rose from the floor and very slowly pressed up into her moist womanhood.

The woman’s body gently shuddered as the tentacle inside of her did its work. Everyone watched wide-eyed as a small orb of faint, warm orange light began to leisurely flow through the tentacle, leaving the woman’s trembling pussy and travelling down along the length of the appendage across the floor.

Soon after, the tentacle withdrew and the woman was returned to her original spot next to the others, her legs splayed apart up and over her head before being encased in the squishy ground once again. As tentacles began to refill her holes, Sarah and the rest of the group looked at each other in wonderment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.