Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Splat! Diana suddenly saw light for the first time since she had been standing in the yard with her friends. She remembered looking across the road when something big hit her from behind and then her world became a dark cage of writhing slime and tentacles. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind after her half hour ordeal. She was so sure that she was going to be killed and eaten. Or worse, eaten without being killed first. Where were the others? Was Zoey okay? Where was she? What was going to happen to her? Countless questions swam through her head at lightning speed as she attempted to get to her feet.

She appeared to be in some sort of tunnel, but the walls and floor were entirely covered in some sort of living tissue. The slippery mucus all over her and the ground made it impossible to stand, and she slipped backwards onto her butt with a disgusting squelching sound. Her eyes began to adjust to the dim, flickering lights and she realized she was in a metro station ... only something was very wrong with it.

Suddenly, she felt a gust of wind and heard a loud humming sound. Looking up, she was startled to see the giant, fleshy dragonfly monster, presumably the one that had abducted her, start to rise into the air and head off into the tunnels. She sat blinking on the ground. Was she free? Why had it spared her... ? It wasn’t until she heard a muffled scream from behind her that she slid around to look at the far wall.

“Fuck! Oh god, fuck no!!” She cried, fruitlessly attempting to stand again. What greeted her eyes was what could only be described as an alien breeding ground. Dozens of people, all completely naked, were plastered to the oozing walls, with their limbs held by a crystalline orange ichor. Men and women of all races, ranging from older teens to the elderly, were trapped with their genitals obscenely on display in front of the Asian teen’s eyes. Some were held in the spread eagle position, others had their knees drawn up over their shoulders, and others simply seemed to be hanging out of the wall like a ship’s figurehead. The one thing they all had in common was that they were being feverishly molested by the innumerable tentacles that grew from every corrupted surface.

She saw an old man in his seventies having his prostate worked over by a meaty appendage that endlessly pumped some sort of slime into his gaping hole. The slightly overweight thirty-year old woman next to him was moaning in delight as three sucker tentacles happily played with her exposed tits and clitty. A young man was having his throbbing cock licked and stoked by several small tendrils, causing him to grunt as he shot his load into the air. The hot cum spattered onto the supple tits of the eighteen year-old girl partially absorbed into the ground below him. Some got into her open mouth.

“Oh, oh, oh!” She exclaimed repeatedly.

The source of her pleasure was clearly the gigantic tentacle, nearly the size of a leg, stuffing itself in and out of her wet pussy. Her stomach bulged from the intrusion and the partially dried semen all over her body, apparently from the many men above her, caught the light. Her pubes were matted down with spunk and only continued to get messier as the thick tentacle cock inside of her suddenly filled her with its alien cream, gushing out to cover her juicy lips and lower abdomen. Everywhere Diana turned, people were getting fucked in countless different ways and their lustful moans and cries echoed in her head.

She had seen enough to know that she did NOT want to be here any longer. She desperately began to crawl away on the slippery floor, shuffling her hands and knees in a frantic attempt to locate the exit. She looked up at a gooey pillar as she passed by but soon wished she hadn’t.

“Hel ... me ... help ... pl...” It was a girl Diana recognized from school; one of the upperclassmen that had done a presentation in class on the first week of lectures. Now, the redhead was right next to her with her legs up over her freckled face. Several squirming tentacles covering her eyes and ears. The girl continued to blindly beg for help until a tentacle filled her mouth and began to pump in and out of her throat, quickly filling her cheeks with its thick orange cream.

This seemed to have an immediate effect on the girl. Her exposed ass began to violently shake up and down as the tentacles stuffing her anus and cunt squirmed and writhed inside. Suddenly she let out a “Mmrphhh!!” and her hips bucked one last time before squirting a fountain of pussy juice mixed with alien cum all over Diana’s horrified face.

Blinded and surprised, Diana rolled on the ground yelling. She rubbed her eyes in an effort to clean them, but her hands were already covered in the mucus from the floor and it only smeared it more. Suddenly, she felt a powerful grip on both her ankles.

“No, no, no please, no, God, Noooooooooo!” She screamed as she was violently dragged deeper into the tunnel, sliding along the slick ground. The friction, slight as it was, was enough to pull her stained blouse up, exposing her toned stomach. She felt another tentacle wrap itself around her midsection and she shuddered at the warm, slimy touch. She was lifted off of the ground and continued to struggle until several more appendages lashed out and held her limbs tightly in place.

One also carefully, but firmly, wrapped around her neck. It didn’t quite choke her, but it gave the impression that it would if she didn’t behave. Her arms were held up over her head and her legs were forcefully yanked apart before she felt herself being bent backwards in an arch. She couldn’t move a muscle as the tentacles began their terrible work. She clenched her eyes as the dick emerging from the wall next to her upside down face suddenly blasted her with a hot bath of semen. It ran down her mouth and up into her nose and eyes, filling her nostrils with the pungent scent of jizz.

Due to her position and the all of the juices on her face, she was unable to see the array of tentacles worming up towards her helpless form. Some split in four parts at the end to reveal tendril-filled suckers. Others began to rapidly vibrate. Some were ridged and looked very similar to a man’s dick. There were tentacles with brushes, tassels, and tubes of all sizes that slowly approached the tightly bound teenager. However, as they made contact with her body, they realized some fabric blocked their path. They didn’t delay in taking care of that problem though.

Diana felt several wet tentacles slither up under her blouse from every opening, caressing her soft belly and sliding up between her breasts, coating everything they touched with slime. Her jaw was trembling too hard to speak, so she simply murmured a terrified whine as tears streamed from her stinging eyes. Suddenly, the tentacle nestling into her bosom wrapped around the front of her lacy bra and gave it a quick, powerful yank. It tore the bra away from her body and clean through her blouse, the buttons of which popped off into the air and scattered in all directions.

Her pert B-Cup titties were exposed all at once and jiggled freely for a moment before tentacles wrapped around each one and began to gently squeeze them. With her breasts held so tightly, her rapidly hardening brown nipples stuck straight up into the air. Some of the slime had finally cleared away from her eyes and she opened them to see the blurry shapes of two tentacles approaching her from below.

The tentacles both sported small needles at the ends, which were menacingly dripping with a clear fluid. Her eyes widened in terror - she hated needles - and she started to scream again. The tentacles holding her seemed to finally tire of her noises, and one fleshy rod rammed its way down into her throat, making it bulge.

“Mhg! Ghuk! Ghhhnnnmmm!” She gagged into it, expecting to suffocate. To her surprise, she found that she could still breathe, as if the tentacle’s flesh allowed for air to pass through. It also allowed for other things to pass through as well, which became clear as she suddenly was forced to swallow a surge of warm liquid that gushed down her gullet. She felt her stomach bulge slightly but didn’t experience any pain. In fact ... she felt good. Really good!

A tender, warm sensation began to rise up in her belly and the area between her legs started to tingle. She could feel herself getting flushed and suddenly she felt very empty. She needed to be filled.

“Fuck, I’m horny!? For these disgusting things?” She thought. Even thinking was difficult, however, as her mind began to swim and lose focus on anything other than the fire raging in her loins.

She barely even noticed as the two needle tentacles jabbed forward into her tight nipples, injecting them with the unknown substance. Each plump mound began to burn and tingle in a way she had never experienced before, and her nipples were the hardest they had ever been in her life as the tentacles slowly drew the needles out of them. She started to drool lazily as she sucked on the phallus in her mouth, imagining it was a man’s delicious erection. Seeing that the teenager was placated, the tentacles continued to strip her.

The remains of her blouse were torn off and her shoes were pried from her feet. One tentacle slithered along her bent abdomen and down into the front of her yoga pants. The bulge moved down to her crotch and around her tight ass, fully exploring her most secret spots. As it rubbed against her vulva, she moaned and redoubled her efforts on suckling at the tentacle gagging her. More tentacles worked their way up under her leggings and started to flex. At first, it seemed like the elastic yoga pants would hold but then a small tear formed in the crotch and the whole article of clothing was quickly torn to shreds.

At this point, the only thing covering her slime-encrusted body were a thin pair of lacy black panties that matched her discarded bra. They were already completely soaked by the juices oozing from her barely-covered mound and the soggy fabric was wrenched from her body in one smooth motion. The tentacles spread her legs apart as far as they would go, which was a considerable degree given her yoga experience. Though she didn’t know it, her exposed teenaged pussy was gaping lewdly directly in front of a steadily blinking security camera. Anyone watching the feed would be able to closely appreciate the delicate folds of her womanly lips and the adorable, trimmed tuft of dark hair crowning them.

She briefly flinched when she felt the cool subterranean area brush against her moist womanhood, and then again when she felt something begin to peel back the hood of her clit to further expose it. A brief prick of pain flicked against her nub and she realized that another one of the needle tentacles must have injected her there as well. What could they be doing to her? She didn’t have time to ponder much through her syrupy thoughts before she felt herself being moved somewhere else. Her back hit a slimy wall and she felt her arms get plastered over her head by the same sticky ichor she had seen holding the other prisoners, which quickly hardened.

Tentacles wrapped under her knees and hoisted them up to her shoulders, holding them there while more ichor covered her calves. She was stuck to the wall with her helpless ass and pussy obscenely spread and on display. The tentacle in her mouth suddenly retreated from her throat without warning and she coughed and gagged as the remainder of the warm nectar spilled from her cheeks.

She looked down at herself with glazed eyes. Even in her mild stupor, she was shocked to notice that her boobs looked a little larger than before. She wasn’t sure, but they definitely now looked like respectable C-cups and they were still warm with the effects of the injection.

“Wuh-wha’s?” She incoherently mumbled as her eyes were lazily drawn towards the same mass of tentacles from before that were starting to approach her heaving chest. Two large tentacles with clear bulbs on the end suddenly opened up and engulfed her tits. She could see her nipples inside of the bulbs as small tendrils and brushes started to twist and tease them - some of filaments even started to vibrate as they danced around her erect flesh. Both of the larger tentacles gripping her boobs started to squeeze and suck on the captive peaks, causing her to let out a throaty moan. She watched in a trance as her nipples got sucked tight and then fell slack with each rhythmic pump.

She began to squirm in anticipation as more tentacles found her gushing twat. One small filament that was excreting a vicious, lube-like substance wrapped around the base of her clit, which seemed slightly bigger and more swollen than she remembered. It held her throbbing love button in place as several small tendrils with tiny brushes on the end pressed against it and began to aggressive stroke the the sensitive, twitching nub.

“Ghnnnaaaahhh!” Diana screamed, throwing her head back in ecstasy. Another tendril that buzzed with a powerful vibration suddenly pressed itself firmly against the very tip of her tormented clit, sending powerful shocks deep into her body. “Ghoooohhh!” She howled and let her head limply hang forward. Her tongue fell from her mouth and her drool started to collect on her breasts.

She could feel her abs shiver violently as she came harder than she had ever cum before. Her vision darkened and became filled with dancing bright spots at the same time. It felt like countless ants were crawling around her over-stimulated brain and her whole body was racked with uncontrollable tremors. Even though they had exhausted her to this degree already, the tentacles showed no signs of stopping.

Four ribbed tentacles rose up like cobras between her splayed legs, oozing thick mucus along their lengths. Three of them plunged into her soft cunt while the fourth gently prodded at her puckered sphincter before burrowing its way deep into her bowels. Other appendages grew up below her and started to whip at her firm ass cheeks, leaving angry red marks at the site of each spanking as the flesh rippled from the impacts. Her eyes teared up again and she let out a choked scream that dissolved into a howl of pleasure.

All four of the tentacles inside her began to pulsate and pump in and out of her twitching holes. She felt herself involuntarily tightening around them as if her body had a mind of its own and desperately wished to milk the tentacle cocks for their seed. The three in her pussy dug deep into her and pressed painfully against her cervix before expanding and filling her up in a way she didn’t even think possible. One of them started to vibrate inside of her and massage her g-spot with pinpoint precision.

Her eyes rolled back into her head and only wordless moaning and groans left her mouth as she shook her hips up and down in time with the tentacles’ mighty thrusting.

She didn’t know how many times she came. She wasn’t even sure if she was having dozens of orgasms or one long continuous one. The non-stop waves of female pleasure drove her to the brink of insanity. Her own juices mixed with the alien cum being pumped inside her pussy, making her stomach balloon up before the tentacles removed themselves, allowing the thick creamy fluid to spew out of her spasming twat and ass like a geyser.

Her pussy flexed open and closed while still coming down from her most recent mind-shattering orgasm. Thick fluid steadily flowed out of her holes and down into the pussy of a girl lodged in the ground below her. The girl’s vagina was spread fully open by small tentacles, allowing as much of Diana’s cum to pool inside of it as possible.

The overflow ran down between the girl’s parted butt cheeks and onto the fleshy ground next to them, where it was hungrily absorbed. Luckily, though the girls face was exposed, her eyes were covered by tentacles, so Diana didn’t have to bear the shame of knowing she was being watched.

After what felt like hours, her blurred vision slowly began to return to her as she panted and looked down at herself, noticing that the lewd tentacles were no longer attacking her crotch. Her eyes widened as she saw what was happening with her breasts. If she hadn’t seen it, she wouldn’t have believed it: she was lactating! She hazily wondered if the injections had some sort of enzyme in them that could alter a human’s body chemistry. That was the only explanation for what she was witnessing.

Her breasts looked even larger than they did a few minutes ago and, despite not being pregnant (or at least she hoped she wasn’t), she could clearly see whitish milk being drawn from her plump boobs. The suckers drank the fluid up into the tentacles and out of sight. Each additional pull, pump, and squeeze on her sensitive nipples drew more milk from them. It felt oddly pleasurable, though. She felt like she needed to be milked in order to be happy, like it was fulfilling some sort of carnal desire she didn’t realize she had.

“Ghnnn ... Hmmm...” She sighed happily. She closed her tired eyes and let herself relax and enjoy the milking process. She nearly started to fall asleep from the exhaustion before she felt something hard rubbing against her swollen pussy lips. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw a tongue-shaped tentacled lapping at her crotch, coating it with slippery mucus.

“Mmmnnn ... yeah...” Her moans grew louder with each stroke of the tentacle. It licked from her ass all the way up to her engorged clit, which was now almost three inches long. She watched momentarily with an appreciative gaze as the tentacle continued its work, before her eyes focused on something in front of her that was much larger than three inches. A balding middle-aged man with a sagging beer belly stood between her legs and straddling the girl’s pussy below. He was just as naked as the two girls but most of his face was covered with what looked like a pulsating blob of flesh.

She could see drool drizzle from his slack jaw as a low whimpering moan escaped from his throat. Her eyes followed the trail of the drool as it slathered his hard penis below. “Penis” wasn’t really the right word for this monstrosity. His madly twitching and heavily veined cock was nearly three feet long and at least five inches thick. A steady flow of precum oozed from the tip that was only a foot away from her trembling womanhood.

She watched in horror and awe as a tentacle behind him gently pushed his rigid dick towards her helpless body. He took unsure, stumbling steps, somehow managing to avoid the girl’s exposed parts below. He was clearly blinded by the thing on his face, but kept inching forward until they both felt their genitals kiss each other. Even though the sight of the gigantic meat rod terrified her, she could do little more than spread her legs and offer her tight, teenage holes to the stranger.

Suddenly, a hunger seemed to come over the previously docile man. He roughly grabbed her restrained thighs. The tongue tentacle lubing her holes barely had time to get out of the way before he plowed his gigantic member straight into her well-used pussy. He growled and grunted mindlessly as he started to thrust in and out of her as fast as possible. Her stomach and eyes both bulged and her mouth hung open. She tried to let out a scream, but she had no breath in her lungs, so her tongue flailed in the wordlessly in the air.

The man continued to fuck her silly, making her tits bounce and jiggle wildly as they continued to be milked. She felt her pussy walls clench around his giant cock as they both reached climax at the same time. Her womb exploded full of the man’s inhuman amount of cum, his cock pumping what felt like gallons of semen deep inside of her for nearly thirty seconds. Though she couldn’t see it, she was sure that a large amount of the spunk was completely covering the quivering ass and pussy stuck in the ground below them.

She caught her breath finally and gasped as he slid his still erect dick out of her. She weakly looked up at him and managed to wheeze out only a few words.

“No ... no more ... I can’t ... please...” Her neck lost strength and her head lulled forward, letting her slime-caked hair fall over her chest in goopy clumps. To her surprise, the man seemed to relent and moved away. Though it didn’t seem to be by his own will. A tentacle had scooped him up by the armpits and brought him over to another section of the tentacle nest. She watched as he was deposited on a pile of squirming tentacles that reached up to meet him. They enveloped his body like a second skin and grew in mass until she recognized it as being one of the creatures that had hunted her and her friends before.

Friends... ? That’s right! She couldn’t stay here! She had to get back to the people waiting for her! She snapped out of her trance and began to struggle anew against the rock-solid ichor binding her limbs.

The man-hybrid turned and trudged off down the tunnel, towards what she assumed was the exit. A tentacle was already growing in order to engulf his leaking cock and continue to milk him. If she could just get out of this damn wall, she might be able to sneakily follow the creature out of here!

She shook her naked hips up and down in an attempt to loosen the shell around her. It looked ridiculously obscene as cum was still dribbling from her pussy and was now being splattered all around from her jerky movements. She apologized in her heard to the poor girl below her for the added spray falling onto her crotch, though she was already caked in so much cum that it hardly made a difference. Diana watched an air bubble lazy work its way up through the thick goo that completely filled the girl’s gaping holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.