Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Amazingly, it seemed like they would be getting out of there without any troubles at all. There were lustful screams and passionate moans echoing all around the wide floor, but not a single scene of anyone being fucked silly. Wherever the debauchery was happening, it was not where they were, which was fine by Sarah.

As they turned the corner around a gunked-up shelf, Sarah squinted from the rays of the setting sun shining directly into her weary eyes through the clear entrance door that beckoned to her like the gates of heaven.

Captivated by the sight, she moved to take a step forward, when suddenly a firm hand gripped her shoulder and pulled her back, catching her before she could stumble to the floor.

“What are you doing!?” Adam whispered incredulously into her ear in a voice so quiet she could barely hear him. Her heart pounded in surprise, but even in her shocked state, the sound and feeling of his breath against her neck gave her chills and snapped her out of her daze. “Do you not see them?” He gestured over towards the center of the store just past the next aisle that the rest of their hunkered group was eyeing warily.

Had Sarah taken a few more hopeful steps, she would have been right out in the open among the source of the lewd sounds and voices that were now almost deafeningly. What greeted their eyes was a huge orgy of thralls who were occupied by other fucking each other or various captives trapped in the walls around them. Some were simply with a single partner, while others were practically dog piled in a heap of sweating, horny limbs and flesh. It was obvious now why the rest of the store was bereft of human cattle – they were all dragged here to be playthings.

“Playthings” seemed to describe the state of some of the captives quite literally. In the center of the chaos was a circle of small tentacle masses that were raised up from the floor like upside down teardrops. Embedded in each bulbous tip was a naked man or woman, their limbs tightly swallowed up in the tangle of tendrils while their glistening nude bodies were on full display. Trapped as they were, they were helpless to stop the molestations of the various thralls that delighted in freely using their bodies to satiate their obscene desires.

The bases of the tentacle structures were formed with seemingly elastic tendrils, which allowed for the trapped women to rock back and forth as if on a spring. It reminded Sarah of the springy horse rides she would play on at playgrounds as a child, only these were clearly meant for adults instead.

Several ensnared women were sticking out of the tops of the tentacle bulbs in a doggy-style position, their limbs swallowed up in the tendrils while well-endowed, husky men firmly gripped their soft waists to rapidly glide the women’s juicy cunts back and forth onto their massive, throbbing erections. Each thrust was met with a loud, satisfying smacking sound from the women’s fat ass cheeks rippling.

Not all the captured women were in this position. Others were trapped on their backs in a crab walk position. Their swollen tits slapped back and forth while their pussies were relentlessly stuffed with thrall cock. Several of the women had female thralls standing above their faces, forcing the captives to lick their dripping slits as their faces bounced back and forth from the springing motion. The female thralls moaned in revelry as they filled their slender hands with the trapped women’s plump breast, gripping them like handles on a ride.

Whenever a male thrall filled a captive woman with his hot seed, he’d grunt, pull out, and switch places with another man in line, who would ram his turgid meat deep into the woman’s gaping hole before the previous man’s semen could completely gush out, resulting in their pussies being constantly filled to the brim by sticky spunk while their faces dripped with the flowing juices of the female thralls grinding their mouths and noses in ecstasy.

All of the trapped men were displayed in a similar fashion, their backs bent back by the curve of the tentacle mass, limbs restrained, and girthy penises sticking straight up into the air, ready for use.

Most of the captive men had female – and some male – thralls riding their erect shafts and bouncing up and down as if on a mechanical bull ride. Their tender balls jostled up and down as the springy base of the tentacle bulb bent and bobbed with the motions of the drooling rider. While a majority of the trapped men were moaning and gasping from the intense usage of their helplessly exposed cocks, some had no riders, and were instead being treated to a tongue bath as numerous thralls of both sexes licked, sucked, stroked, and fondled their twitching shafts and sacks while wildly fingering their loosened ass holes.

The mouths of the captives weren’t sitting idly by either, as each whimpering, helpless man saw his lips swallowing a huge, veiny cock or lapping at the moist lips of a swollen cunt. Every so often, the trapped men would shudder, weakly buck their restrained hips, and begin showering the thralls around them with a fountain of thick cum, which they eagerly licked off the men’s bare abdomens, the floor, or even each other.

“How’s his big, juicy cock taste, girls?” One woman riding a captive man’s cum-soaked face called down to the other female thralls who were busy tending to the man’s madly twitching, turgid length and slippery sack lubed with saliva. They all giggled in an unnerving manner while continuing to kiss and lick his helpless genitals. One of them popper her mouth off of one of his balls just long enough to reply with a coy grin.

“He’s being such a good boy – and the way he’s serving your beautiful clit so obediently makes me think he’ll soon be one of our brothers.” Her grin widened as she lifted up one of her palms to reveal a small worm with an anemone-like mouth that slithered around her fingers. The man, for his part, didn’t react at all, as he was too busy gulping down the dominant female thrall’s squirting juices while dutifully licking and suckling her pink lips and swollen little bud.

“Fuckin’ worms...” Sarah heard Priya hiss under her breath at the sight of the strange creature in the woman’s hand. Sarah shuddered thinking about that grotesque thing crawling into her head, and lamented in remembering that this must have been the fate of Diana, along with all the other thralls she had met.

Looking around the room even further, it was apparent that not all the human livestock were placed in the numerous springy tentacle bulbs that were the center of the orgy’s attention. On occasion, a totally spent captive man or woman with their worn bodies twitching and leaking cum for every bubbling, abused hole, would be removed from their bulb and dragged over to a large wall of tentacles that covered the escalators in the center of the store. The surface was lined with dozens of women who were partially wrapped in the tendrils with only their heads and torsos exposed.

Each bound woman had a nude man’s pelvis sticking out of the wall above her head, with the man mindlessly jack hammering his cock back and forth into her helpless throat, spurting cum that dripped down onto her jiggling tits that were being squeezed and milked by hungry tentacles.

Below each woman’s splayed legs was a second man’s waist sticking out from the tentacle wall, desperately thrusting his rigid shaft up and down to fill the woman’s trembling pussy. Each of the women in this state were bound so tightly that they could barely writhe in pleasure, much less move their mouths or crotches away from the men trapped along with them. Though even if they could, judging by the sounds they were making and the jerking, orgasmic motions of their bodies, they were likely enjoying themselves too much to want to leave.

There, the men and women being dragged from the tentacle bulbs would be thrown into the forced orgy, where the tendrils lining the mound would accept their tired, limp forms and add them to the debauchery. A “fresh” captive would then be spit out and pulled over to the now vacant bulb to become the sole focus of the impatient thralls’ lewd urges.

“Fuck yeah,” moaned a male thrall as he pushed his thick dick into a newly bound woman’s tight pussy, doggy style. “Take my cock deep and serve the hive like the slut you are ... yeah, just like that...” he groaned in satisfaction as he began to rhythmically slam into her pelvis. “Good girl...” he sighed, making the woman squeal and gasp as he spanked her jiggling butt. He filled his large hands with her tender ass flesh while continuing to rut into her hard, only looking up to smile dreamily at another man who was now working his shaft into the gurgling woman’s drooling mouth.

Sarah wondered at the seemingly limitless stamina on display here. The wafting scent of the nectar emanating off of her suit suddenly felt more noticeable, causing her face to burn hot and her pulse quicken. From where she was hidden, she watched a female thrall dismount a captive man, his cock glistening with pussy juice while trailing a thick, white string of semen between his reddened tip and her tender cunt. As the string snapped and the view of his penis was obscured by another woman now mounting it, Sarah felt herself gulp.

It was clear from glancing around at the rest of the group that they were all equally in danger of losing themselves to the erotic thoughts no doubt swirling in their heads and being amplified by the scent of the aphrodisiac. Adam and Steven were idly rubbing at the stiff bulges between their legs, and even Cutter seemed to be squirming slightly, though his baggy pants blocked any sign of an erection.

A’luhr seemed largely unaffected, her masked face more interested in scanning the area for possible paths than witnessing the sexy insanity before them.

Zoey was clearly fighting a losing battle, her taut nipples poking visibly through her skintight suit while her fingers began to creep down her tight stomach and towards the swollen cleft between her legs. The only human who seemed to have he shit together was Priya, more or less, who appeared to be biting her lip hard enough to draw a small trickle of blood.

Sarah momentarily considered doing the same to distract herself from erotic thoughts filling her head, but there was no need. Just as she was about to bite down, her stomach let out a strangled, hollow gurgle of hunger. The pain snapped her out of it just enough to worry that perhaps the loud noise had alerted the nearby howling, panting, moaning mass of thralls, but their ecstatic voices seemed to have fortunately drowned it out.

It was enough, however, to get the attention of the rest of the group, who all seemed to blink and clear their heads as the rather un-erotic sound of Sarah’s stomach broke the spell. It was just in time, too, as Adam and Steven almost seemed like they were ready to stand up, strip naked, and walk out into the open to join the chaotic orgy. Sarah wasn’t sure if she’d have stopped them or joined them a moment ago.

“We need to move,” A’luhr accurately observed in a hushed voice. “It is clear that your mental states are quickly degrading.”

“I’m good,” Priya huffed, licking her bloodied lip as if savoring it. “I’m not so easily distracted.”

“I do not see a way for us to easily navigate to that exit without being seen by those thralls.” A’luhr continued, placing the helium tanks down at her side and crossing her arms under her chest. “We will require a distraction.”

“I’ve got a great idea for that,” Priya smiled deviously while eyeing Sarah and the others.

“I’ve got a better one,” Steven replied, glaring at Priya while doing his best to reposition his aching boner into a less obvious tent. It wasn’t too effective given how skintight the suit was against his shapely bulge. “I’ve still got a bunch of these bad boys, remember?” He plucked a firecracker out of one of the small pouches attached to the thigh area of his suit.

“Oh, right!” Zoey gasped. “I bet if you chuck it over there by the swimsuits it’d turn them around enough for us to slip by!” She pointed over to a row of colorful women’s bathing suits on display on the opposite side of the store from them.

“We’d just need to make sure they’re all looking away before we move,” Sarah cautioned. It was hard to believe that these sex-crazed maniacs would be distracted by a little popping sound when they were completely preoccupied with sweaty, animalistic fucking. But no better ideas came to mind. None of the clothing racks had wheels with which to use as moving cover, and using the guns was entirely out of the question.

“Worth a shot,” said Cutter, pulling his metal lighter out of his pocket and flipping it open with a click. “Here, I’ll light it and you toss. Don’t miss.”

“No pressure,” Zoey remarked. Steven shot her a look.

“Why don’t you do it, miss athlete?” Steven scoffed, holding the firecracker out to her.

“Uh, well throwing stuff wasn’t really something I trained for in field hockey,” She replied, her voice faltering for a moment, but to Sarah’s surprise, the usually shy girl snatched the firecracker from her brother’s open hand. Either she was slowly gaining more self-confidence, or her habit of being competitive when athletics were involved was coming out – or both.

Regardless, Zoey seemed only slightly nervous as she held the fuse of the firecracker to the tip of Cutter’s lighter. She took a deep, calming breath and steadied her hand.

“Ok, do it,” she whispered. Her sharp, focused eyes briefly reflected the wisp of flame that suddenly sparked to life in Cutter’s fingers. Zoey shuffled around the corner of the aisle they were in and stood a bit higher before flinging the sizzling firecracker into the darkness as far and accurately as she could towards the target swimsuits, which proved to be rather far and accurate indeed. She grinned smugly at her brother, who sighed and shrugged.

“I could have done that,” Steven muttered. “It’s not a competition, you know?”

“Not with you as my opponent it’s not,” Zoey snickered, sticking her tongue out.

“Enough with the bickering,” Adam chastised them. “We need to get ready to move.” The siblings quietly nodded guiltily. Sarah could tell by their expressions, however, that in their hearts, the two of them were glad for that sliver of normalcy that felt like it had returned to their relationship. Seeing your sibling naked and roughly fucked so many times certainly threatened to inject some awkwardness into things, but they seemed to be adjusting to it – which was probably not great – but it was better than the alternative.

They all watched and held their breaths as the firecracker landed under a rack of slime-covered bikinis. For a moment, Sarah worried that the sparks might catch the thin fabric on fire, but they were so soaked in alien gunk that this seemed very unlikely. While that would definitely be a great distraction, she also didn’t like the idea of dooming the thralls and their human captives to an excruciating death, assuming the Krinis didn’t take countermeasures.

Her thoughts on what myriad methods the Krinis might employ to protect their livestock from all manner of threats were interrupted as the firecracker crackled to life. The loud sparking and popping sounds sizzled in the darkness, which was irregularly illuminated by the small, flickering explosions.

The group all swiveled their heads back towards the orgy to see if the thralls would take the bait. Some of the ones who were closer to the firecracker did briefly look up, still thrusting their hips, but upon not seeing anything of importance, the crackling sounds that were barely audible over the din of the orgy were quickly forgotten about.

Only one male thrall seemed particularly suspicious of the noise, intently eyeing the area where the firecracker fell, but suddenly his body shuddered as he began to pump creamy cum into the captive man’s ass in front of him.

The male thrall behind him roughly pulled him out of the way to take his place in the man’s gaping anus while a slender female thrall continued to ride the captive’s cock in a reverse cowgirl position. She embraced the new male thrall and they locked their lips together in a messy, horny kiss as the previous thrall wandered off to find another hole to use, the firecracker now totally forgotten.

“Shit ... it’s not loud enough,” Cutter swore, clicking his tongue.

“Why not just use more of your little magic mystery balls?” Priya grumbled, gesturing her chin towards the remaining two impulse detonators sticking to Zoey’s and Steven’s hips. “They somehow worked so fuckin’ well before, so why not now? Or are they not as infallible as you want us to believe?”

“Perhaps we will need to resort to that,” A’luhr agreed, nodding slowly. Priya raised a brow in surprise. “However, they are a precious commodity in low supply, so it would be prudent to exhaust all other options before employing them.”

“How many of those you got left, kid?” Cutter whispered to Steven, who sighed and dug into his pouch again, from within which he withdrew ten more firecrackers. “Hmm ... that might do it if we set them all off in the same place.”

“I don’t know that I can throw all of them that accurately,” Zoey sighed worriedly. “I’m good, but not that good.”

“Don’t get your panties in a bunch, kid,” Cutter replied. If you’re even wearing any.” Zoey shifted her legs uncomfortably. It was true that they were all only wearing the suits and nothing else, though Sarah had been hoping it wasn’t too obvious. “I’ll set them over there myself. Give em’ here.” He took the firecrackers from Steven’s hand without resistance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.