Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

“Move faster; we cannot stay here!” A’luhr shouted as the group sprinted through the dimly lit tunnels lined with randomly flailing tentacles. The Queen’s howls of pain and fury could be heard echoing from behind them.

“That’s obvious!” Adam yelled, attempting to hold his swinging penis still as he ran. “But how the hell do we get out of here?” Every surface was a thrashing, slippery mess of flesh-like material and tentacles, making it difficult to find good footing.

“We have to find Zoey!” Steven cried out, frantically studying the faces of every nude woman they passed. The tunnels were full of groggy, horny humans who had slipped free from their bindings as the tentacles began to spasm erratically. Some people remained stuck in the wiggling walls, their holes and cocks now being stimulated relentlessly as if by mindless beasts, unlike the rhythmic milking that the tentacles exhibited before.

“We do not have time!” A’luhr replied. “The Queen has lost her connection to the rest of the hive, but it is only temporary! We must escape or find a suitable place to hide before she regains control!”

“We can’t just leave her!”

“Perhaps if you had not wasted valuable time masturbating yourself to climax after you were freed, we would have more time.” A’luhr grunted.

“H-hey! I needed a clear head, ok?” Steven’s blush was visible even in the dim light.

“It’s true,” Adam nodded knowingly. “Now we have laser focus.” Sarah rolled her eyes. It hadn’t taken much more than a couple tugs for them to get themselves off, but it was still several precious seconds. Then again, she understood the frustration of being fiendishly edged for so long, so she couldn’t really blame them.

“Do you even know where she is?” Sarah asked Steven, also searching the sea of orgasmic faces with the faint hope that Zoey’s blonde hair would pop out at her.

“I ... I don’t...” Steven admitted. “Can’t you follow her scent or something, A’luhr?” He looked desperately at A’luhr with pleading eyes. She frowned and shook her head.

“Unfortunately, I lost her scent a short while ago,” A’luhr sighed. “Besides, there are so many scents mingled in this nest that if I were to lose the one I’m currently tracking, I may never find it again.”

“Currently tracking?” Sarah said in surprise.

“There was another female with you in the drone whom I happened to meet earlier by chance. After you were returned to the hive, The Queen bade her leave again in the same drone. I imagine if I follow her scent, it will lead us to the exit.”

Sarah vaguely remembered there being another woman in the Taker with her. Her mind had been a mess at the time, but the more she concentrated, the more she could remember burying her face into a dripping ebony pussy. Her face reddened from the memory.

“Well, wait...!” Steven cried out as they approached a row of captured humans. “I-I remember this!” There were several men and women with their arms up over their heads and their legs spread wide. Thick tentacles engulfed their limbs and heads, leaving only their naked torsos and upper thighs exposed as their bodies were forced into an upside-down Y shape.

Large bowl-shaped appendages squirmed between their legs, with a single long tentacle in the middle that was covered in writhing cilia. These tendrils penetrated deep into the women’s gushing cunts and the men’s gaping ass holes, pushing them to orgasm over and over. The men’s enormous untouched cocks twitched madly in the air as they erupted with cum while the women’s glistening pussies lewdly dripped an endless stream of juices. All these fluids were collected in the bowls below the shuddering humans, which were overflowing and spilling onto the ground. All the while, the women’s huge, heaving tits were relentlessly milked by suckers that teased and squeezed their hard nipples, while smaller tendrils massaged the men’s giant, swaying balls to force as much spunk from them as possible.

“You remember this place!?” Sarah asked incredulously. “What do you mean?”

“It’s fuzzy,” Steven slowly replied, “but I remember being carried past these people after our ... erm ... time together.” They all shared a look of discomfort and embarrassment, except for A’luhr who remained focused on the task of leading them. “Zoey was being carried alongside me, and we parted ways right around ... there!” He said, pointing at a tunnel splitting off to the side. “I don’t really remember what happened after that ... the next thing I knew, everything was dark, and I was being ... used...” He coughed awkwardly. “But she HAS to be down there! I know it!”

He peeled off from the rest of the group and started to run down the other passage. Sarah skidded to a halt and Adam grabbed A’luhr’s arm to spin her around to see what was going on. A’luhr clicked her tongue and her antennae vibrated and curled.

“Fool!” A’luhr barked. “We must stay on this path!”

“Should we just let him go?” Adam asked, glancing down the tunnel from which they came.

“What!?” Sarah cried. “I’m going after him! Maybe he’s right and we can save Zoey - or even find a better place to hide!”

“You can’t be serious!” Adam groaned. “It’ll all be pointless if we don’t escape!”

“Then go on without us!” Sarah exclaimed, already following after Steven. “I’m not leaving him behind!” She ran off after Steven, jumping over a man who was lying on the ground frantically stroking his cock. Adam looked back and forth between A’luhr and Sarah’s retreating backside. They both let out sounds of exasperation and hurried after her.

“If we do not locate Zoey in five minutes, we are leaving - regardless of your opinions.” A’luhr said as she easily caught up to Sarah. “That was my very last impulse grenade, which I even went through the trouble of overcharging - so there are no more second chances if we fail here.”

“I understand ... let’s just hurry!”

They ran down the tunnel, dodging past writhing, cumming bodies and randomly flailing tentacles, until eventually they reached Steven, who had come to a stop at the end of the passageway. It appeared to be a dead end, until they noticed that the tentacles woven together to block the way forward were loose and wiggling weakly in place.

Steven began to grab and tug at the tendrils, yanking them from the obstruction and slowly clearing the way forward. The rest of the group rushed to help, and on more than one occasion, the tentacles would randomly find one of their cocks or holes and latch on before being hastily removed. After a minute of working, they had cleared the way forward, which led into a large chamber.

They stepped in and looked around. There didn’t seem like much going on in the area, save for the strange, ankle-deep pools of fluid that covered the fleshy ground here and there and the sounds of liquid dripping now and then.

“Are you sure she came this way?” Adam asked, nervously checking that the tentacles weren’t reforming the wall behind them. “There’s nothing he-” He was cut off as a deluge of fluids suddenly splashed down onto his head from above. Startled, they all looked up at the ceiling to see hundreds of large pods, adorned with sacs full of whitish fluid, swaying gently and leaking copious amounts of juices that splashed to the pools below.

“What are-?” Sarah began, when suddenly Adam yanked her arm back from behind.

“Look out!!” He yelled. The tentacles holding the pods aloft suddenly gave out, dropping the meaty pods a couple dozen feet to the ground where they landed softly like giant sponges. The room was filled with soft wet thuds and splats as more and more of the pods began to fall away from the weakened tentacles. Seeing them up close, they reminded Sarah of giant oysters. Some of the pods had been forced open by the impact, allowing the group to see within.

Sarah gasped as she saw a naked man inside of one of the pods, bent over on all fours with his head and limbs totally consumed by the fleshy interior. A huge, ribbed tentacle was haphazardly plunging in and out of his sloppy ass hole while his cock and balls swung lewdly between his legs from the force. Vibrating feelers were wrapped around his swollen balls, squeezing and fondling them, as even more rapidly stroked his rigid shaft. Near the tip of his penis were two thin tendrils that had a thin film connected between them like a sheet of cloth, which was dripping with nectar and being used to polish the poor man’s helpless glans at astounding speed.

He jerked his hips from the overwhelming pleasure, twisting and turning his body to fruitlessly avoid the incredible stimulation. As he squirmed, Sarah noticed that even his nipples were being flicked and sucked by exploring tentacles. It looked as if he was cumming with his entire body as cum squirted endlessly from his tortured cock and mixed in with the other fluids dripping and pooling within the hellish pod.

Steven rushed past Sarah and began to frantically pry open the pods, filling the room with the thick musk of sex as the naked, trembling bodies of more and more strangers came into view with each reveal.

“She’s gotta be here!” Steven cried. “My sister is inside one of these fucking things! Hurry!” They all began to crack the pods open and pull the captives’ heads into view, all of which featured gaping mouths, running noses, and eyes rolled back deep into their heads. After a couple more minutes, they still hadn’t found Zoey.

“Our time grows short,” A’luhr declared, scowling as she pulled another unfamiliar woman out of a pod. “I apologize, Steven, but we cannot risk it any longer. But there is always hope for-”

“FOUND HER!” Adam suddenly shouted from across the chamber. The rest of the group practically tripped over themselves to rush over to where he stood next to an open pod. A young female body was trapped on all fours within, quivering in ecstasy as two thick cock-shaped tentacles repeatedly rammed into both of her dripping holes. Small, flat tendrils were busy whipping at her tight, rippling ass cheeks while a vibrating sucker was devouring the poor girl’s helplessly exposed clit. Her left tit was begin squeezed tight by a starfish-shaped sucker that had a collection sac full of white liquid while her right nipple was being teased by a tendril covered in thousands of tiny feelers.

Adam had pulled the girl’s head free from the confines of the pod and sure enough, familiar golden blonde hair was plastered to her back, completely covered in slime.

“ZOEY!” Steven hollered, frantically yanking the tentacle cocks from her ass and pussy, leaving her gaping holes to spasm as they slowly closed, leaking astounding amounts of alien and human cum. “Oh God ... oh God ... what did they do to you, Zo? Please be okay...” Steven was nearly in tears as the rest joined in to help free his sister from her living prison.

Adam struggled to remove the milker clamped to Zoey’s breast, but eventually managed to pry it off after crushing the malleable, fluid-filled pod attached to it. Sarah and A’luhr worked to free Zoey’s shaking limbs from the pod’s pulsating insides, eventually requiring the combined efforts of all four of them to tug her loose and pull her limp body onto the wet ground.

Zoey’s slender body jerked as small tremors passed through her exhausted muscles. She gasped and writhed on the ground for a moment while coughing up a thick orange fluid that trickled down her still erect nipples. She suddenly began to blindly feel around for her own crotch, apparently trying to masturbate, before A’luhr grabbed her arms away and hoisted her uneasily to her feet.

When it became clear that Zoey was in no shape to walk, A’luhr lifted the teen up onto her back in a fireman’s carry. While this position did put Zoey’s glistening genitals lewdly on full display, they had all already been naked for quite some time now and seen each other fucked on more than one occasion, so it wasn’t as distracting as it normally might have been. That didn’t stop Steven from averting his gaze, however.

“We have no time to celebrate,” A’luhr grunted, starting to jog back the way they came while supporting Zoey’s weight. “We must get to safety before The Queen regains her senses, which could be any moment now.”

“No arguments here!” Steven replied, following close behind.

“I wish we could save all of these people...” Sarah murmured, looking over her shoulder at all the twitching captives still trapped in the pods.

“Once we are out, we can figure out another plan,” Adam reassured her. “If you can’t save yourself, you can’t save anyone else.” Sarah sighed in agreement as they hurried along the passageways to follow A’luhr, who didn’t seem too hampered by carrying Zoey. A’luhr didn’t look much more muscular than an average, athletic human, but Sarah wondered if perhaps her species’ muscle fibers were far denser than those of a human, which might account for her greater strength.

They continued for several minutes before finally reaching what appeared to be a dead end. The group looked around for an exit, but all they could see were hundreds of asses protruding from the walls surrounding them. They were practically stacked on each other, pressed so close within the walls that they were touching. They were arranged in an alternating pattern of males and females, with each man’s inhumanly large cock stuffed up into the pussy of the woman above him. The result was that the entire room seemed constructed of just naked asses and a chain of penises inserted deep into dripping, twitching cunts.

“Whoa...” Adam gasped. “This reminds me a bit of that one album cover ... you know ... the controversial one?”

“Huh!?” Sarah replied, blinking in confusion. “What are you...?”

“N-nevermind. It doesn’t matter,” he shrugged. “What does matter is that we appear to be trapped. Are you sure this is the right way?” He turned to face A’luhr, who was looking up near the top of the fuck towers. He followed her gaze and groaned. “Seriously? How are we going to get all the way up there?”

There was clearly a higher level of the room that continued forward from above the pit they now realized they were in, but there didn’t seem to be any sort of stairwell or surface with which to ascend. It was nearly thirty feet above them, so simply jumping wasn’t going to cut it.

“We will have to climb,” A’luhr said matter-of-factly. “Follow my lead.” She went over to the wall and closely inspected one of the gently throbbing penises, which were nearly the size of a forearm. Semen and pussy juices flowed freely down the shaft and dripped off his balls onto the pussy mound of the woman below him.

A’luhr balanced Zoey on her shoulders, using her dextrous antennae to grab onto the unconscious girl’s side, and then suddenly grasped the man’s thick, glistening shaft like a ladder rung. The cock was so hard and girthy that it managed to support her weight as she started to use it along with other nearby orifices and phalluses as grips to begin climbing up.

“Are ... are you crazy!?” Adam groaned. “We can’t use ... PEOPLE as a ladder!”

“They don’t mind,” A’luhr grunted, continuing without pause.

“You ... I ... goddammit.” Adam sighed, realizing there was no avoiding the inevitable. “You could have let me carry Zoey, at least! Take a break!”

“I am stronger than you,” A’luhr replied. Adam grumbled under his breath and began to mirror A’luhr, slowly making his way up the human climbing wall. “ ... But, thank you for thinking of me.” A’luhr added, apparently realizing that Adam’s ego had been bruised. He smiled slightly before grimacing as the reality of what he was doing sunk in.

Sarah and Steven looked at each other nervously, shrugged, and joined in on the slow attempt to scale the wall. It was an extremely difficult process. Not only were their bodies worn out from the intense sexual activity earlier, but the asses and genitals they were grabbing onto were slippery with cum and slime, not to mention that they wiggled and spasmed at random.

On several occasions, one of the group members would cry out as the cock they had grabbed turned out to be flaccid and unable to support their weight. It appeared that the nectar had just started to wear off from some of the captives and their endless arousal with it. Instead of wasting valuable time looking for another hand hold, they would just rapidly masturbate the throbbing shaft with their hand, forcing the unknown man to get hard again so they could use his pulsating rod to keep climbing.

After several minutes of the grueling ascent, A’luhr had almost reached the top. Her forehead was drenched with sweat and her limbs were gently shaking from exhaustion, but she smiled triumphantly as her head finally crested the top.

“I can see light from up ahead,” A’luhr called down. “The path out may yet be closer than we-” Her words were drowned out as a loud, high pitched, inhuman wail suddenly rocked the entire chamber. All at once, tentacles that had been hanging limp and lifeless between the bare asses sprang to life and began to plunge into all of the exposed, gaping ass holes. The captives in the fleshy walls began to writhe and shake much more powerfully than before and every flaccid cock immediately stood up at attention, with small tendrils guiding them back into the vacant, slick pussies above.

“What’s going on!?” Steven yelled, barely managing to hold on as tentacles snaked by him to enter the numerous asses around him.

“Quiet!” A’luhr hissed. “The Queen has restored her connection to the rest of the Krinis ... which means we are running out of time! We must be as quiet as possible to avoid detection.” A’luhr slowly pulled herself up over the ledge and beckoned for the rest to follow, letting Zoey rest against a wall as she slumped to the ground in exhaustion, panting heavily.

Sarah watched as the guys methodically and quietly made their way to the top of the pit while carefully avoiding the thrusting tentacles. Adam finished the climb next, closely followed by Steven, with Sarah only a few feet behind. Adam reached down to give Sarah a hand, winking slyly at her, knowing full well that she had a clear view of his hanging genitals as he shook his hips a little. She rolled her eyes playfully and reached up to accept his help.

Suddenly, the man’s ass in front of her face started to shake violently as the tentacle fucking his ass reached a feverish pitch. This was too much for the man, who came hard from the stimulation, filling the pussy he was inside of so quickly and completely that it spurted out like a geyser. Sarah’s face was completely covered in thick cum, blinding her and causing her to gasp as she lost her grip - her hand swinging for Adam’s and missing by inches. She fell.

“SARAH!” Adam yelled without thinking, desperately reaching out for her as if trying to mentally will her back up to his hand. His sudden outburst woke Zoey from her slumber, who was immediately disoriented by being carried and facing the ground.

Zoey started to panic, shrieking and fighting against A’luhr’s grip, who struggled to contain her.

“Zoey! It’s us! It’s just us!” Steven hurriedly tried to calm his sister, but it was too late. Sarah struck the spongy ground at the bottom of the pit, which, despite being relatively soft, still knocked the wind out of her. The sound from the impact, Adam’s shout, and Zoey’s frantic screams all echoed down the sprawling tunnels of the hive, and the tentacles along the walls didn’t hesitate to attack.

“Run! Get outside!” A’luhr shouted, turning to leave when the first tentacle swung out to grab her. Her eyes easily tracked its movement, but her body was in no shape to evade. She was already running on fumes, carrying a squirming human, and barely able to stand in the slick slime coating the ground. She threw Zoey towards the light filtering in further down the path in a last-ditch effort get the girl out of harm’s way just before the tentacle ploughed into A’luhr’s toned body, pinning her arms to her sides and violently pushing her into a wall. A’luhr gasped from the impact and attempted to fight her way free, but there was no hope as more and more tendrils coiled tightly around her limbs.

The others weren’t much better off. Steven dived over Zoey’s shivering body to protect her, but he was snatched out of the sky just before he could touch her. Adam saw the tentacles coming and boldly attempted to jump back down into the pit, keeping his eyes locked on Sarah who was coughing and wheezing on the ground. The tentacles along the wall of the pit lurched out and grabbed him as he fell, pulling his naked body tight against the asses and genitals that had resumed cumming nonstop. He yelled and strained against the bonds as fluids splashed down onto his tightly restrained body.

Sarah attempted to call out to her friends, but she couldn’t fill her lungs with air, instinctively panicking and rolling over on all fours to try and catch her breath. She continued to choke and gasp for air until she finally felt in control of herself again. She looked up from where she was kneeling, sensing movement in front of her, and she nearly lost her breath again. Standing in the entrance to the ass pit was The Queen, looking rather worse for wear.

Both of her breasts had been blown off, leaving two ashy mounds on her scarred chest. Part of her left shoulder was missing, and half of her face was horribly burned, with many of her hair tentacles now gone or reduced to tattered sinews. She seethed with an inner fury that erupted into an alien howl as she laid eyes on Sarah and her group.

“YOU!” She spat, looking up at A’luhr. She stomped past Sarah and wobbled jerkily as she approached the wall of the pit. Clutching her wounded face, she reached out and yanked two cocks out of pussies along the wall and stuffed them into her mouth. Her tongue split into several small tendrils that effortlessly masturbated the men’s rigid members that immediately began to erupt with semen.

As The Queen’s cheeks filled with human cum, glowing beads of energy began to pool in her throat and chest, spreading out around her body like veins of light. In less than a minute, The Queen’s disfigurements began to repair themselves as her flesh stitched back together and new skin bubbled into existence. She sighed contentedly as she removed the still-squirting penises from her mouth, running a hand back through her freshly regenerated tentacle-hair to compose herself.

Sarah made a shaky attempt to get to her feet, but without even turning around, The Queen elegantly waved her hand and tentacles lashed out from the ground, pinning Sarah down onto her stomach. The Queen bent her knees and let out a breath as if savoring the renewed power coursing through her body, before leaping straight up to the top of the pit in one explosive motion. She landed amidst the bound group with surprising grace given her size.

“You...” The Queen repeated, this time in a much more controlled voice, while sauntering over to where A’luhr was struggling against the wall. “You have acted out QUITE enough.” A’luhr opened her mouth as if to say something but a tentacle quickly slithered over her face. “Ah-ah-ah!” The Queen chided. “There is no need for words, as there will be no more games and no more rewards ... no, your responsibilities to the hive begin NOW.” She stomped her foot and the tentacles holding Sarah, Adam, Steven, and A’luhr all pulled their captives into the air, bringing them all back down to the chamber’s lower entrance.

They squirmed and bit at the tendrils to no avail while The Queen approached Zoey, who was still curled up on the ground in a fetal position and shaking her head as if trying to wake up from a bad nightmare. The Queen knelt and took Zoey into her large arms, pressing her comfortingly to her plump bosom.

“There, there, my lovely daughter...” The Queen gently whispered. “I know what you want ... you want to return to your world of pleasure, mm?” Zoey weakly nodded her head.

“N-need...” Zoey croaked. “I need it...! More...! Please more...”

“Of course, my darling,” The Queen murmured, carrying Zoey in her arms as she hopped back down into the pit. “Mother knows what’s best. Soon you can return to your mind being lost in ecstasy, no longer a slave to the pains of this dreadful world...” The Queen turned to look at Steven and A’luhr. “As for you two children, you will continue to serve honorably in my throne chamber. So, say goodbye to your friends for now ... I’m sure you will see them again.”

The tentacle covering A’luhr’s mouth slipped away and the four of them looked at each other from their suspended tentacle cocoons.

“We ... we can still get out of this,” Sarah said in a small voice. “Right, A’luhr?”

“I am sorry, Sarah Cassidy,” A’luhr sighed, raising her head to make eye contact.

“N-no...” Sarah replied. “This isn’t your fault...”

“I mean for earlier ... for using you as bait...” A’luhr’s antennae drooped tiredly over her remorseful face, tangling with her messy silver hair that now looked dull from all the fluids caked within it. “That ... was not something friends do...”

“A’luhr...” Sarah whispered, tears starting to form in her eyes. She didn’t know how to respond to the defeated looking woman. “You did it to save us ... you’re a great friend.” A’luhr smiled weakly over at her.

“Please...” Steven spoke up, looking towards The Queen. “Let me stay with my sister...” He adopted a respectful tone and averted his gaze from The Queen’s. “Um ... y-your majesty...” The Queen smiled down at him.

“I shall consider it ... if you behave well enough,” she said, brushing past the hanging captives and beginning to return down the tunnel.

“I-I’ll do my best...!”

“Good boy ... Come along now.” The Queen waved her hand, causing the tentacles holding Steven and A’luhr to begin carrying the two of them along behind her.

“W-wait!” Adam yelled, thrashing back and forth. “What about us!?” You can’t just leave us here!”

“Ah, do not worry...” The Queen called back. “You are free to wander as you please...”

“Wh-what?” Adam stuttered in surprise. “No more of your sick games!”

“My son, did I not say there would be no more games? No, you and your mate will be free ... after we test this final stage of nectar I’ve been preparing.” She snapped her fingers and looked back at the two of them with a grin as small tentacles with needles at the end approached Adam and Sarah’s immobilized bodies. “It is very similar to my previous batch ... but this one ... well ... let’s just say it will not wear off as easily. Please try to serve your family for as long as possible...” She turned away and vanished from sight along with the rest of the group as tentacles began to close in around the two of them.

“W-wait...!” Sarah cried out, nervously struggling as she saw the needle slowly approach her exposed neck.

“Sarah!” Adam yelled, catching her by surprise. She turned to look at him with a frantic look in her eyes. “I am with you.” The soft, comforting expression on his face was the last thing Sarah saw before she felt the needle painlessly penetrate her skin, causing pleasure to instantly build up in her body and release with such an explosive, orgasmic force, that she lost consciousness. As she drifted off into the void, she felt countless tentacles begin to explore every crevice of her body, preparing to permanently welcome her into the hive.


[One month later... ]

Sarah and Adam aimlessly wandered the sprawling network of dim, slimy tunnels as they had done every day for the last several weeks. The feeling of clothes covering their bare skin and any sense of modesty were merely long forgotten memories. Sarah didn’t know just how many cocks had railed her nor how many pussies she had eaten out - they got mixed up in her head among the countless tentacles that would randomly scoop the two of them up and fuck them senseless for hours. The orgasms and moans of pleasure were nearly endless, and they had no desire to escape this wonderful life any time soon.

The two of them roamed down a tunnel towards what appeared to be a large chamber, perverse sights filling their eyes everywhere they looked. They passed by a man and woman who were laying side by side on the ground, staring up at the ceiling while frantically masturbating each other with drunken grins on their faces. Looking up, Sarah saw what they were getting off to: another man and women were suspended above them by tentacles.

The hanging woman’s stomach was bulging with Krinis babies that visibly squirmed inside of her while the man’s stationary cock was shoved deep into her gushing cunt. Judging by his face, it seemed that some of the tiny tentacle creatures in the women’s womb had already begun to exit her body and were teasing his penis inside of her, causing him to cum repeatedly. Suddenly, his thick semen spurted out of the woman’s messy hole along with a deluge of baby Krinis that erupted from within the woman’s womb.

The fluids and newborns splashed down onto the spectating couple below, filling their gaping orifices as the delicate feelers of the young, squirming tentacles began to latch onto the humans’ nipples and genitals. The two of them were quickly to orgasm and Sarah smiled happily at them as she felt their juices squirt against her leg as she passed by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.