Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

“NO!”

Before A’luhr could make contact, however, Xavier’s body was suddenly pulled away out of her dagger’s reach. Looking behind him, A’luhr saw that Alexis had wrapped her arms around her brother and was struggling to contain him. The sudden jerking of his arm caused his aim to go wide as the gun misfired. The muzzle erupted into an explosion of sound and light and sent a small projectile streaking past A’luhr’s face and into the wall behind her.

The ear-splitting bang of the gunshot rattled the large windows of the entry hall where the front door had been left open.

“Luc’alor!” A’luhr angrily bellowed, covering her sensitive ears in pain. “Control this fool kin of yours, human!”

“Control me!?” Xavier roared. “Bitch, you’re the one who just tried to shank ME! Get outta’ here with that shit!”

“Both of you, calm down!” Alexis pleaded. “We’re not enemies! Xavier, this is my, er, new friend ... um...”

“Did you already forget my name?” A’luhr sighed, brushing some loose strands of her from her face.

“Hey, it was a stressful time, okay?” She replied sheepishly.

“A’luhr.”

“Right. A’luhr, this is my lovely brother, Xavier, who for some reason thought it would be a clever idea to bring a gun on a stealth mission. What in the world were you thinking!?”

“Why did you take so long getting back?” He retorted. “You know we agreed not to be out longer than an hour! How was I supposed to know if the Grabbers got you or not? Or worse, other dudes? I ain’t gonna let that happen.” He hefted the gun in his hand while warily eyeing A’luhr. “Not again.”

For a second, a flash of empathy sparked through A’luhr’s mind as she thought back on her own past failings. However, that did not change the fact that this human had just tried to kill her, but she was well aware that petty squabbles would have to wait.

“If you believe you are finally of sane mind, we must all leave this place at once,” said A’luhr, stowing her daggers and brushing past the two humans.

“The ... alien lady is right,” Alexis agreed.

“Wait ... have you forgotten my name again...?” A’luhr asked incredulously.

“I’m not good with names, okay!?” Alexis cried out, looking abashed.

“It is ‘A’luhr’! ‘A’-’luhr!’” A’luhr waved her hands in the air and her antennae curled in frustration. “It matters not; we do not have time for this!” She snapped.

“Right, like A’luhr said, we gotta go!” Alexis hefted her bag over her shoulder and shook her head at her brother. “Xavie, you know I love you, but damn - you also know that the Grabbers hunt by sound! They’ll already be on their way here ... if they weren’t already following you!”

“Whatever,” Xavier responded sarcastically. “I’ll just blindly follow you around forever, I guess. You’re the hero and I’m the screw up. Fuck that.”

“Xavier! What would momma think about all your cussing!?”

“Mom’s not here, Alexis!” Xavier shouted. “Stop trying to be her!”

“I-I’m not...! I’m just- hey! Where are you going!?”

“You told me to leave, so I am!” Xavier whirled around and loudly stomped out of the house, muttering angrily under his breath. Alexis hurried after him, clutching at her full satchel.

A’luhr simply turned away from the arguing siblings, seeing no point in wasting more time than she already had trying to interact with them. Now that the only known reserve of starfire was being heavily guarded by the Krinis, there were not many options available to her. Time was not on her side, as the longer she hesitated, the more likely it would be that her human allies would succumb to the mind-altering effects of the nectar before she could extract them. Luckily, there were still a few of the starfire sticks stored in the building.

A’luhr moved to head deeper into the house, knowing she had to act fast to grab the starfire before any Krinis arrived.

“Are you ... coming with us?” Alexis asked, looking back at A’luhr after noticing that she wasn’t exiting the building alongside her and her brother. She had an expression that was both hopeful and anxious as she at Xavier.

“Are you serious!?” Xavier yelled. “You didn’t think to ask me how I feel about this!?”

“Why would I ally myself with you?” A’luhr gruffly answered, approaching the side room that her group had been using as storage. She noticed that the door was slightly ajar as she got closer, but still talked back over her shoulder to the two humans. “I had hoped you might make useful comrades, but I can see you are not as mentally stable as I had anticipated ... at least, not around each other.”

“Not mentally stable!?” Xavier shouted, jogging after her. “What’s THAT supposed to mean!?”

“Xavier! Shut it!” Alexis hissed, hot on the heels of her brother. “You’re going to attract unwanted attention!”

“I fear it may already be too late for that,” A’luhr groaned after catching a glance out the window. She hurried to the storage room while Alexis and Xavier wheeled around on the front porch to survey the area.

“W-what do we do!?” Xavier croaked. “Shit! This is so fucked!” He shakily aimed his gun at one of the dozens of takers making their way up the streets towards them, surrounding the estate. Though initially hard to hear due to the siblings’ arguing, the tell-tale sounds of men and women moaning in the throes of orgasm began to loudly echo along the empty streets, getting closer by the second.

“If you value your freedom and dignity, you will flee,” A’luhr responded, pushing the door to the storage room open and frantically looking around. A decent amount of the food concealing in metal pods had gone missing, and, to her horror, all of the starfire sticks. She spun around to sprint outside towards whom she assumed now had the weapons - likely in her overflowing bag. As she ran, she could hear the humans panicking from the open front door.

“Whoa! Xavier! What are you doing!?” Alexis yelled. A’lurh looked through the front bay windows and could see the siblings standing out in the front yard. “You could hit one of those people!” Xavier was nervously aiming his weapon towards one of the approaching drones, in which a petite female with short black hair and much larger bald male were enveloped.

The male’s legs were absorbed into the slithering flesh of the drone while his torso was simply lashed to it with tentacles. His arms were left free to explore the nubile naked body of the female, whose back was pressed tightly against his frontside while her limbs were completely trapped inside the creature, pinning the male behind her.

Her head lolled forward as she happily giggled and drooled from the male’s firm touch. Her spread legs were right above the male’s giant, pulsating phallus, which he was feverishly slamming into her dripping wet vagina with powerful thrusts of his hips. His large hands were covered in the Krinis’s nectar, which he spread over her helpless body as he eagerly fondled her small, pert breasts and stroked her toned stomach. His eyes were covered by a tentacle, so he was clearly relishing in the enhanced sensation of touch as he thoroughly played with her body.

A’luhr could see that he was not the only one in control of the pleasure being given, however, as a thick, slimy tentacle was eagerly thrusting into his anus, causing him to groan and holler. Suddenly, his cries of pleasure morphed into choked gurgles as the bulbous end of the tentacle erupted from his mouth and wormed its way down his chin. It slithered on to the female’s forehead below and pushed into her mouth, causing her wide eyes to roll back into her head as it was force backwards against the male’s neck.

They both writhed while slurping on the tentacles in their throats as the male continued to squeeze and rub the female’s pointed nipples and clitoris without pause. Her body spasmed in pleasure and surprise when the tentacle finally exited her ass and sloppily nuzzled into her wet womanhood next to the male’s thrusting penis. Both large phalluses gaped her dripping hole together as they ploughed into her at alternating speeds.

The tentacle and the male both released their fluids deep inside of the female at the same time, as evident by the mixture of thick white and orange liquids that suddenly began to gush out of her twitching vagina, dripping down over the tentacle and the male’s permanently erect genitals.

Xavier seemed to be mesmerized by this display, staring blankly towards the lewd scene with his gun still drawn but clearly unable to register his sister’s voice.

A’luhr burst out into the yard behind the two humans and ran towards Alexis, who was still uneasily clutching her satchel.

“Human! You have taken something that-” A’luhr began to bark at Alexis, swiping at her bag before the female suddenly bolted away from her, distracted by something in the sky.

“Xavier! Put it down! Snap out of ... XAVIE! GET AWAY!” Alexis cried out. Xavier shook his head as if dispelling a mental fog and seemed to finally be aware of his surroundings again, turning his head to see his sister sprinting towards him, crowbar drawn and bag flopping wildly behind her. It was too little too late, as a humming, flying drone suddenly swooped down towards him, tentacles splayed open to ensnare its latest victim.

“MOVE!” Alexis yelled, leaping towards her brother with astonishing speed. Xavier barely had time to utter a blank, “Uh?” before Alexis shoved him out of the way to the ground just as the drone was about to strike. For one long second, Xavier looked up into the eyes of his sister as he fell. She smiled down at him in fake reassurance, before suddenly she was gone, satchel and all.

“NO!!” He screamed, shakily aiming his gun up into the air towards the rapidly retreating drone. He quickly seemed to realize that attempting to fire upon the escaping creature would invariably lead to his sister being injured, or worse. The gun dropped from his hand and tears started to well in his eyes. “Again...” he groaned remorsefully.

Xavier seemed to have given up, simply shaking and kneeling on the ground as the Krinis began to draw dangerously close.

“Rise up, human,” A’luhr commanded, running over and grabbing Xavier by the shoulder. “This is not the place in which to be lost in emotion. If you agree to help me, we can-”

“DON’T FUCKIN TOUCH ME!” Xavier bellowed, swatting A’luhr’s hand away and jumping to his feet. “I’m gonna kill ALL these alien fuckers! THEN who’s the screw-up, huh!?” He gritted his teeth in anger, scooped up his weapon, and suddenly sprinted back across the lawn, vaulting over a fence and out of sight just as a drone attempted to capture him.

A’luhr cursed at the male’s stupidity and whirled around to find herself with limited escape routes. Things were not looking good. She began to once again slide her hand down to her last impulse detonator, when she suddenly spotted something sticking out of the grass near where Alexis had been taken. It was a starfire stick! Clearly it must have fallen from Alexis’s satchel in the scuffle.

A tentacle lashed out at A’luhr and she desperately rolled out of the way and towards the weapon. With an elegant sweep of her hand, she snatched it up and spun in place to analyze the situation. With a keen eye, she determined the optimal course of action and once again honed her senses to engage in combat. Only moments before, things were looking dire. However, now that she had some starfire, she could easily outmaneuver a handful of lumbering Krinis drones.

She wielded a dagger in one hand to ignite the stick in the other, dashing towards the part of the approaching horde that had the least number of drones. She danced and twirled through the air, slicing through several tentacles that lashed out at her. She had nearly reached the outside of the circle when suddenly a strong appendage whipped out and managed to snag the back of her sports bra. It tightly wrapped around the fabric, causing A’luhr to snap backwards off of her feet and groan in pain as her large breasts were suddenly compressed even further.

The ground started to grow further away as the tentacle grabbing her clothes hoisted her into the air while other tentacles wrapped around her firm thighs, wrenching them apart and making her wince as her injury became agitated.

A’luhr wasted no time in her efforts to escape, acting before the tentacles could bind her arms. Her hands blurred as she used her dagger to sever her bra while cutting with the starfire to slice through the tendrils holding her legs. Her voluptuous, sky blue breasts burst out into view, jiggling madly as she flipped and fell through the air to land on her feet.

She tore the writhing, disintegrating tentacles off her legs and leapt forward, slashing her starfire stick through the air and leaving an intricately weaving streak of light in her wake. Tentacles fell all around her as she fought her way through the last remaining drone in her way. Her attacks were slower than usual as she decided to hold her boobs to her chest with one arm in an attempt to prevent their swinging from throwing off her balance. Her next misstep could be her last.

Still, she was feeling powerful and in control as she cut down any of the drones that attempted to hinder her escape. She broke through the line and stumbled out into the open street. Looking back over her shoulder, she briefly considered finishing off the rest of the drones, though she was not sure if her weapon would last long enough. The sticks were unreliable at best.

All consideration for continuing the fight was washed away, however, when she gasped and instinctively stepped backwards from the sight of what was behind her. The drones all suddenly began to rush towards one another, fusing into a giant, squirming, shapeless mass of tentacles and nude human bodies. It slowly started to take shape, forming a giant quadruped creature with eight large arms sticking out of its back alongside countless smaller tendrils that writhed around like living hairs.

Dotting the sides of the abomination were the entrapped torsos of the human captives, whose exposed tits, asses, penises, and scrotums jiggled and shook as the monster took its first steps towards A’luhr - who now felt much smaller. It locked onto her with an eyeless head before unleashing a web of tentacles that worked their way towards the numerous wet holes and twitching erections of the humans within its flesh. As semen and milk began to be harvested, the creature opened its grotesque, slimy mouth and let out a roar. The sound was the mixed orgasmic screams coming from the humans’ heads trapped inside of the monster’s apparently hollow interior.

Sexual fluids began to pour from the humans as the tentacles milking them could not keep up with the flowing juices, coating the street below. A’luhr gulped and stood her ground, holding out the rapidly dying starfire stick while backing away slowly as if not trying to incense the beast.

She felt a sudden rush of wind and blinked in surprise as the air current snuffed out the already weakened starfire stick in her hand and made her silver hair dance behind her ears. Without moving her head, she shifted her eyes and broke out into a cold sweat as she saw one of the thick tentacle arms from the creature’s back passing by only centimeters from her chest. She had not even seen it move as it struck. Luckily, it still seemed to be getting used to its new appendages and it missed her, but she realized in that moment that combat was no longer an option.

She hurled the smoldering remains of her weapon at the Krinis abomination and pivoted on her heel, using her good leg to rocket off the pavement to begin sprinting down the street and away from the creature that slowly began to give chase. Fortunately for A’luhr, the abomination’s stubby main legs were much less dexterous than its arms.

Running as fast as she could, given her hurt leg and annoyingly heavy breasts, A’luhr pounded down the road looking for any opportunity to break line of sight. It seemed that most, if not all, of the drones in the immediate area had come together to create the monstrosity following her, so her path was clear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.