Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Sarah lost count of how many times she had reached orgasm, ultimately hanging limp as her muscles had long ago lost all strength. Her friends we in the same state, moving like marionettes as the tentacles binding their limbs forced their tired bodies to continue fucking well past the limits of their stamina.

Just as Sarah was about to pass out from the mixture of pleasure and exhaustion coursing through her over-sensitive body, she felt herself falling through the air before bouncing into the fleshy ground below with a wet splat. Sounds nearby indicated that the rest of the group had also been dropped from the tentacles. She opened her blurry, weary eyes to see all three of her friends lying in the slime next to her. Their sweaty chests heaved in exertion and they remained sprawled on the ground, unmoving, save for the tremors in their muscles.

Sarah laboriously turned her head to see The Queen approaching them, her two large cocks looming overhead with an intimidating aura. She stood above Sarah’s crumpled body and crossed her arms.

“It looks like you have thoroughly enjoyed your reward, hm?” She smiled devilishly down at the group, who could only wheeze and groan in response. She nodded knowingly. “I’m so glad. You’re already such happy members of our family.” Her gaze soured slightly as she looked over at Steven. “But you ... your happiness ends here.” Suddenly, tentacles descended from the ceiling and scooped up Steven’s ragged body. He groaned in a mixture of defeat and lust from the fleshy touch against his naked skin.

“And ... I believe you will be useful too,” The Queen said, directing the tentacles to grab Zoey as well. “You seem more sensitive than the rest. I will allow you the honor of serving the family by engaging in valuable research experimentation.” She smiled and caressed Zoey’s cheek, causing the girl’s sightless eyes to crack open. She tried to murmur something but The Queen shushed her with a finger to her lips.

“Shh ... shh ... my daughter. I will take such loving care of you while we examine the limits of ALL your erogenous zones. The bodies of you humans fascinate me, and in order for me to best usher you into the realm of pleasure, I must better understand your physiology.” As she spoke, she brushed her slender hands all along Zoey’s shivering body. “Run along and have fun.” She turned away and the tentacles carried the gently squirming siblings away deeper into the tunnels of the hive. Sarah managed to catch a glimpse of Zoey weakly raising an arm out towards her just as she rounded the corner of a tunnel, vanishing from sight.

“As for you two...” The Queen said, shifting her gaze towards the remaining humans at her feet. Sarah had somehow managed to muster enough strength to push herself up into a kneeling position. Slime and cum dripped from her panting mouth and matted auburn hair. “Do not think I am unaware of the wayward bellus female who has been conspiring with you. I know of her grudge against our kind and of the danger she presents. However, I need her for something very, very important and I think the two of you will be perfect bait to draw her into my web, if you would be so kind?”

Sarah wiped her mouth on her arm to clear her lips, but this only served to get even more slime on her face. Instead she simply spat the goo from her mouth as best she could with what little breath she had in her lungs.

“I’ll ... do anything you want ... just please ... don’t hurt them...” Sarah croaked, craning her neck up to see The Queen’s gently smiling face. She attempted to get to her feet, but her legs were like jelly and her crotch was sore from being constantly pounded for over an hour. Instead, she remained on her hands and knees, worriedly checking on Adam who was lying next to her, his eyes closed but his chest rising and falling with labored breaths.

“There is no need to fear, little one,” The Queen murmured, crouching down and nearly hitting Sarah in the face with her bobbing erections. “Your companions are not going to be harmed. They are still my beloved children, and while punishment may be necessary at times, safety and care are of my highest priority.” She grabbed Sarah under the arms and lifted her into the air, her legs dangled and brushed against The Queen’s endlessly leaking cockheads. “Besides, I was not really giving you a choice. Don’t worry; I will let you remain with your mate.” She giggled and tossed Sarah into the air.

Tentacles swiftly shot out from all directions to catch Sarah mid-fall. She yelped in surprised as she looked down to see Adam being dragged towards a writhing mass of tentacles nearby. He was tossed bodily into it and the slippery tendrils began to wrap around his limbs, leaving only his head and torso exposed as more and more tentacles started to form up around him. Sarah realized he was being made into a walking Taker as it slowly took on a more humanoid form.

In less than a minute, the creature was complete. The tentacle monster took a step backwards ... or actually maybe forwards, as it seemed that Adam was actually fused into the back of the Taker. He slowly began to stir and wake up due to the commotion. His eyes suddenly shot open as he saw what was happening to him. He frantically scanned the room and then looked up to locate Sarah.

“SA-!” He started to yell before a thick tentacle rammed into his mouth and began to fill his throat with nectar. He gagged and his eyes rolled back into his head as small feelers began to flick at his nipples. Three flat tentacles covered in wiggling cilia emerged and attacked his cock, which hadn’t lost its erection since the aphrodisiac first hit him.

Two of the tentacles wrapped tightly around his shaft, one at the base and one near the tip, and proceeded to rapidly stroke and spin around it in different directions. His legs started to shake as the third tentacle began to aggressively polish his glans, oozing a honey-like lube all over it, the droplets from which sprayed into the air as his manhood got worked-over.

Two small tendrils found his puckered anus and pried it open to allow a thick, warty tentacle to nestle deep into his ass, apparently pumping him full of more nectar that began to gush out from between his ass cheeks. Little feelers began to tease his balls, pulling them taught, gently smacking them, and then tickling them as they were released. His wild eyes opened again from the sudden mix of pain and pleasure and he locked eyes with Sarah for a brief moment before tentacles slithered over them and cut off his vision.

Sarah helplessly watched her boyfriend get fucked to orgasm. His squirting cum was collected by the tentacle scouring his glans, which morphed into a sucker and completely engulfed his cockhead. It vibrated powerfully as it slurped up his seed, causing him to loudly scream and groan into the tentacle in his mouth. His hips feebly started to buck both from pleasure and the discomfort of over-stimulation, but his cock never seemed to stop ejaculating.

“Adam ... no ... this can’t be happening...” Sarah sobbed. She cursed herself for agreeing to the plan to sneak into the college. How could Steven even suggest such a thing in the first place!? She rapidly shifted between guilt, anger, and arousal as her overloaded brain tried to make sense of the situation.

There was no hope of escape any more, much less of saving humanity. Zoey and Steven were off somewhere in the hive enduring untold tortures, Adam was being absorbed into a monster in front of her very eyes, and A’luhr was likely already captured based on how she had last been seen.

“Hold on...” Sarah thought to herself, a sudden spark of realization flickering in her mind. “The Queen said she needed help luring A’luhr in ... that means she hasn’t been caught!” There was still hope after all. Sarah was not a particularly religious person, especially considering her profession, but she prayed to any gods that were listening that A’luhr had a plan to save them.

Her supplications were cut short as the tentacles holding her aloft suddenly dropped her down onto the Taker forming around Adam. The creature’s meaty tentacles easily caught her flailing body and yanked her to the opposite side of its torso, starting to fuse her to its chest while Adam thrashed around on its back. Sarah tried to pull away but the monster quickly absorbed her limbs into its flesh, covering her up to her knees and armpits. She could only manage to weakly shake her chest, causing her voluptuous boobs to sway back and forth and send sweat flying as they smacked into each other.

Her ample globes were quickly immobilized as two large tentacles with suckers on the ends suddenly latched onto her areolas. She gasped as she felt hundreds of tiny feelers begin to stroke and tease her hardening nipples within as the tentacle began to rhythmically squeeze and such her soft flesh.

She could see her nipples through the large, clear sacs that adorned the tips of both milker tentacles, but there was obviously no milk to be drawn from her jiggling tits. That is, until she felt two small pricks from either side of her boobs. She looked down, startled, to see tentacles with small needles withdrawing from her chest and leaking a familiar orange fluid.

Suddenly, she felt heat rise in her breasts. Her nipples felt like they were on fire for a moment before white liquid suddenly began to energetically squirt from them. As the tentacles started to milk her juicy teats with fervor, the clear sacs quickly filled up with her warm milk before being sucked away into the creature’s body. Sarah let out a throaty moan and thrashed her head back and forth, gasping as she felt several tentacle cocks press into her dripping mound.

Looking down, she confirmed four squirming tentacles with ridged, bulbous ends attempting to push into her cunt. Small tendrils from near her inner thighs twined out and pulled her lips apart, making her pussy gape lewdly and allowing the four slick appendages to ram deep inside of her. She let out a wordless scream in shock and pleasure as she threw her head back and then let it fall forward, watching the bulge forming in her stomach from the roughly thrusting tentacle cocks.

Her face was still covered from the slime and snot from her previous fucking session, but she was surprised to find that the Taker didn’t think this amount was sufficient. A tentacle rose up next to her face and she tiredly turned her hard towards it, unsure of what it wanted to do to her. Suddenly, it pushed against her lips and forced its way into her mouth before unleashing a torrent of hot liquid inside of her cheeks. From the taste, she could tell it was human semen ... and she had only one idea on whose it could be. She closed her eyes, savoring the chance to feel connected to Adam again.

As she suckled on the tentacle, she flinched from the sudden sensation of a ring fitting snugly around her clit. There was a faint prick of pain but then her bud began to powerfully throb with pleasure and desire. She felt a strong sucking and vibrating sensation completely envelop her clit, along with the tickle of small cilia rapidly brushing against the very top of it. Her eyes rolled back and her ass clenched as she was quickly forced to climax. Her muscles shuddered and spasmed as speckles swirled in her vision. The tentacles didn’t let up their attack for a single second throughout her orgasm.

Just as she thought she might pass out for the second time that day, a shrill scream suddenly filled the air, drawing the attention of everyone in the orgy chamber. A black woman in her late twenties stood near the entrance, holding herself up against the wall as her legs shook. She had curly dark hair tied up in a loose ponytail and was wearing a tight, white athletic shirt and pink yoga pants with a turquoise, hexagonal pattern that showed off her fit figure, small but shapely breasts, and firm, round ass.

Sarah guessed that she had recently been captured just like them. She watched as the woman’s legs gave out from fear before she feebly attempted to crawl away from the obscene sea of writhing naked bodies and back into the darkness of the tunnel she had come from. To Sarah’s surprise, however, no tentacles made a move to capture the fleeing woman.

“Ahh, what serendipity,” The Queen said with an excited voice. “This will be great practice for you two.” She smiled at Sarah and gestured towards the back of the slowly retreating woman. “Go on, make your mother proud.” Without any thought from Sarah, the tentacles around her limbs began to move, causing the entire creature to lumber forward. She could feel countless slimy tentacles worming past her limbs, fingers, and toes as they moved around her like muscles.

The Taker stomped past the last of the thralls, still fucking the bound captives in the walls, and entered the mouth of the tunnel. Though it was dark, Sarah could still make out the moving shape of the woman in the distance, now running away after having found her footing. In the back of Sarah’s mind, she felt fear and pity for the woman, but the nectar in her system clouded her thoughts and instead made her mind focus on how sexy that woman would look stripped naked.

“Mmm...” Sarah groaned into the tentacle in her mouth. Her mind felt fuzzy and warm as she imagined ripping off those skin-tight leggings. What style of panties did she wear? How were her pubes trimmed? What did her pussy taste like? These thoughts and more quickly overpowered her mind as the Taker began to increase its pace, chasing after the woman and causing Sarah’s tits to bounce with each powerful step. From the sounds of pleasure behind her, she guessed that Adam’s cock and balls were also swaying and bobbing in the air. Just picturing it in her head made Sarah cum again, allowing the tentacles near her mound to collect her valuable pussy juices.

The woman’s attempts to escape were met with several obstacles. Her legs were shaking madly and the floor was slippery with lube-like nectar. Every time she fell and her bare hands touched the ground, she became a little more aroused. Moisture slowly began to collect in her panties as she tried to focus on running, but her mind was starting to swirl. There was also no clear way to escape, as the tunnel just seemed to continue on forever with no signs of sunlight peeking in anywhere. Still, she frantically stumbled and ran the best she could, but soon she slipped once again and seemed to struggle to get back to her feet.

The Taker holding Sarah and Adam was only a few dozen yards behind her, more than close enough for a surprise attack. Sarah felt her right arm move forward on its own inside of the creature’s tree-trunk sized limb. The tentacles from within rapidly stretched out towards the fumbling woman, who was now weeping loudly and crawling on her stomach. She screamed as two of the thick appendages grabbed her by the ankles and slithered up her thighs before yanking her backwards along the slick ground.

The woman was whipped up into the air and hung upside down in front of Sarah’s panting face. She slowly opened her clenched eyes, which widened in terror as she saw the tentacles milking Sarah’s bountiful breasts and stuffing her gushing cunt.

“Nooo!” The woman shrieked. “I-I know all of the obscene things you do with the people you capture! I won’t let you p-play with my body like some sort of sick sex toy!” She started to grab and claw at the tentacles around her legs, swinging back and forth like a gymnast in an attempt to break free. She yelped as more tentacles lurched out and wrapped around her wrists and forearms. She fought hard to close her legs and pull her arms away, causing the tentacles to strain and shake for a moment, before suddenly gaining strength and forcing her toned legs apart and into a spread eagle position.

“Let go of me! Ergh! Nghh!” She yelled and wiggled back and forth once more in an effort to free herself, but it did little more than cause her shirt to fall down and reveal her taut, slim navel. “Wh-where do you think you’re touching!?” She hollered as a probing tentacle started to grind back and forth between her legs. It suddenly spanked her shapely ass with a sharp slapping sound, making her elastic cheeks ripple underneath her leggings. The woman yelped in surprise, which seemed to incense the tentacle to keep lashing at her jiggling booty.

Sarah could clearly see a wet stain growing between the woman’s spread legs as the tentacle picked up its pace.

“Ah ... ahn ... n-no...” the woman began to moan in spite of herself. “D-don’t touch me with these ... gross things ... I-I need to get back ... my brother ... I ... Hiiiee!” She suddenly squealed as a tentacle slipped behind her and past the waistband of her tight leggings. It slithered between her ass cheeks, around to the front of her crotch, and then up and out of the other side of her pants, rubbing against her cute bellybutton.

Sarah watched as the tentacle began to swell and pull on her leggings, causing them to slide up her chocolaty thighs and reveal a light pink, lacey thong only a couple feet from Sarah’s face. The yoga pants were suddenly torn away by several vibrating feelers, along with the woman’s running shoes and ankle socks. Her shirt was next, with more tentacles gripping the fabric around the base and neatly tearing it in half along the middle, allowing Sarah to look down at the women’s perky boobs, firmly held in place by a white sports bra.

“L-lady! Help me! Snap out of it and do something!” The woman screamed up at Sarah, who simply watched with a glazed expression. Help her? Why? Didn’t she want to experience this happiness? It’s not like she could do anything anyway ... the woman might as well just join her.

Sarah moaned into the tentacle that had just delivered another load of Adam’s cock milk into her mouth. She choked a little due to the sheer volume, letting some of it gush out of her lips to splash onto her tits and the woman’s aghast face near Sarah’s tormented pussy below.

“Wh-what in...” the woman began to say before suddenly bursting into frantic laughter. “Hahaha! Ahhh! S-stop! I-I’m ticklish! Hehe! N-not there! Not my feeeeeeheeheheheeet! Ahhhhahahaha!” She began to squirm wildly as many small feelers suddenly pried her bare toes back and began to aggressively tickle the helplessly exposed soles of her feet. More tendrils worked their way along her sides and began to wiggle against her ribs, inner tights, armpits, and neck, causing her to shriek and scream with choked laughter as her eyes welled with tears.

A tentacle reached up from between Sarah’s legs and yanked the woman’s bra down over her face, causing her pert B-cup titties to cutely bounce into full view. They reminded Sarah of large chocolate Kisses, causing her to suddenly crave a taste of the woman’s smooth skin. Small tendrils wrapped around the base of the woman’s breasts and squeezed tight, forcing her dark nipples to stand at attention as even more feelers began to tickle her hardening peaks. She began to wheeze in a desperate attempt to breath through the laughter, as the sensations assaulting her helpless body grew stronger and stronger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.