Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground - Cover

Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground

Copyright© 2021 by worldender

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - No one truly knows why the aliens suddenly invaded Earth, but they seem to only want one thing: to turn all of humanity into their mindless sex slaves. College professor Sarah Cassidy and her students spend the first day of the invasion running from monstrous forms, hoping to avoid the terrible fate of being captured by writhing tentacles and added to the breeding nest. Will they manage to outwit the extraterrestrial rapists, or will their holes become subjected to endless pleasure?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Sarah braced herself as the tentacles attacked, grabbing at her trusty white lab coat and tearing it to shreds around her. She was sad to see it go. Though she had several more exactly like it at her house, this one had been with her for the entire invasion and had become somewhat of a comfort item that had seen her through many of the most challenging days. She didn’t have long to dwell on her loss, however, as she, like Steven and Adam across from her, was quickly stripped of the rest of her clothing. They were all forced to watch each other’s naked bodies become more and more exposed for all to see.

Tendrils grabbed either side of Sarah’s button-up blouse, just below the collar, and violently pulled in opposite directions. The buttons popped off as the garment tore open, revealing the black, we-filled bra beneath. She had lost her own bra when attacked by the Krinis before, so she had to make do with one she had found while scavenging. It was slightly too small, however, so her lightly freckled D-cup breasts were practically spilling out of the straining fabric.

The tentacles grabbed both sides of the tight bra, but instead of ripping it off as Sarah had come to expect, they slowly lifted it up. Her boobs rose with them and momentarily exposed her underboob, before her juicy tits leisurely spilled out into view with a delicious flopping motion. As more tentacles moved towards her jeans, she instinctively wrenched at her bindings, causing her boobs to bounce and sway back and forth.

It was no use, of course, as the tendrils grasped the waistbands of both her jeans and panties at the same time. Sarah gulped just before they quickly tore both garments apart, exposing her trimmed auburn pubes, pale pink pussy, and curvy, firm ass to her friends and the thralls below. Many of the horny, naked people in the crowd had already begun masturbating, some touching each other, as they watched the show unfold.

One of the nude men had grabbed Sarah’s bra, which the tentacle had torn off, and was masturbating into it. She stared down in disgust, but was even more disturbed to see that when her socks and shoes were removed by small tendrils and thrown to the crowd, several people pushed against one another to be the first to deeply inhale into them. Those who didn’t manage to get a hold of any shreds of Sarah’s clothes simply reached up towards her helpless naked body, staring at her exposed, most sacred spots. She tried to close her legs in shame, but the tentacles held them wide open, giving the people below a clear view of her gaped holes.

Steven would have been staring at Sarah’s nude body as well, but he was distracted by the tentacles removing his own clothes. Tendrils slipped down the arms of his T-shirt and slithered around his stomach before popping out of the bottom. He cussed and yelled as they began to tear at the fabric, shredding it to pieces to reveal a surprisingly toned chest and midsection.

The tentacles attempting to slip under his tight bleached jeans quickly gave up and resorted to the well-known vibration method. However, unlike the other times that the group had witnessed, they did not simply slice the pants apart at the seams. Instead, they drew a circle around his straining bulge, cutting straight through his jeans and his boxers below them.

His 3” long flaccid dick flopped out along with his smooth balls. Sarah was surprised to note that his pubes were shaved clean, leaving his cock and sack looking shiny and ... enticing. She couldn’t help but stare now that the tentacles assaulting her had completed their task and literally left her hanging. Smaller feelers moved up between his trembling legs and tickled against his hanging balls before spreading out into the cut hole and winding down along his skin beneath the pant legs.

Suddenly, the small tentacles all flexed at the same time and the tight jeans exploded from Steven’s body, along with his tattered boxers, leaving him completely naked. His cock and balls swayed back and forth hypnotically from the force of the motion. He hopelessly struggled to break free and cover his body, but his movements merely made his genitals bounce around even more.

Adam simply hung limp as the tentacles easily removed his only remaining article of clothing, allowing his shirt to flutter to the ground in pieces. All four of the group members were now totally naked and tightly bound and spread in front of each other’s eyes. Only Steven and Sarah seemed fully aware of their awkward situation, however, as Zoey’s and Adam’s gazes were still slightly glazed over from their earlier torments.

“Now that you are all comfortable, you may begin.” The Queen smiled up at the shocked looking humans above her and gestured with her hand. At the signal, the tentacles holding each of the captives lurched forwards to group their trembling bodies close together. “Why don’t I help you get warmed up?” The Queen’s hair rose into the air like cobras and began to excrete large droplets of the powerful aphrodisiac, with the sinister white liquid beading on the tips. The tentacles flicked around her face and splashed the droplets onto the exposed bodies of the bound humans.

Adam and Zoey simply shuddered in delight as the liquid touched their skin, but Steven and Sarah had more dramatic reactions. Steven flinched and groaned as his cock quickly hardened into an average, but well-formed 6” boner. His balls tightened up, as if starting to orgasm, and pre-cum began to practically spurt from his tip.

Sarah had mentally braced herself for what she knew was to come, having already experienced the nectar before, but this time it was far more powerful than she had anticipated. As soon as the fluid touched her bare body, she had to gasp for breath as all of her muscles seemed to spasm and tighten at once. Her vision swam and became willed with flashing spots as she felt an intense heat burning in her groin and stomach while her clit began to powerfully throb.

She had never felt so empty before. She craved, no, NEEDED something filling her up completely. She felt her nipples harden into rigid, pink peaks as her shuddering breath made her breasts jiggle in the hair. Her mouth slightly hung open as she panted and looked around at her companions. They all suddenly appeared several times more attractive. She licked her lips and drooled slightly seeing Adam’s and Steven’s hard cocks twitching in unison only a few feet away from her own hopelessly dripping womanhood.

As if reading Sarah’s most inner desires, the tentacles holding the others suddenly moved their bodies towards her. Sarah looked up to see Zoey’s wet, smooth pussy lips being pressed into her face. She heard the girl moan as she began to feast on Zoey’s pussy, sliding her tongue up and down her slit and sucking on her plump outer labia. Sarah could feel as Zoey’s body shook with pleasure, even squirting a little into her mouth as she came almost immediately.

Suddenly, Sarah felt lips pressed to her tits, one of which had prickly stubble around it. Though she couldn’t see past Zoey’s crotch, she could tell that Steven and Adam had been pressed up to her boobs and we hungrily suckling and nibbling at her nipples. Tendrils wrapped up around Sarah’s waist and circled the base of each breast, squeezing them taut to allow the men to better play with her ample chest.

“Mnnn...” Sarah moaned into Zoey’s cunt. She wanted to praise them, tell them how much she appreciated their touch, but she couldn’t bring herself to pull her mouth away from Zoey’s delicious teenage twat.

“Ah! Ahhnnn!” Zoey squealed. Sarah glanced up and saw that two tentacles had latched onto Zoey’s pert titties. One was using small feelers to squeeze and stroke her erect left nipple, flicking around the tip, while another had morphed into a sucker and was greedily pumping her right nipple into a small, clear sac, apparently trying to milk her to no avail.

“Hmmm ... you’re so delicious Sarah...” Adam moaned, finally taking a breath after pulling Sarah’s nipple with his teeth. “Isn’t she, Steven...?”

“Y-yeah... “ Steven sighed. “I’ve been wanting to suck these big juicy tits since I first saw her...” Normally Sarah would have been embarrassed and angered by such comments, but now, she merely smiled bashfully as she lapped at Zoey’s enticing genitals, flattered by their compliments.

“Mngh! Ohhhh yeahhh...” Steven suddenly howled. “Fuck yes ... stroke it faster!”

“F-finally ... please let me cum this time! God!” Adam groaned. Sarah could tell by the sudden vibrations coursing through the men’s bodies into her boobs that their manhoods were being rapidly stroked by something - assumedly tentacles, which caused them to gasp and moan into her marshmallow-like chest.

Sarah was starting to feel a bit frustrated as she was the only one of the four whose aching genitals weren’t being satisfied. Her pussy throbbed and dripped a steady stream of juices down onto the thralls below, who pushed each other out of the way in an attempt to catch it with their mouths. Drops of Sarah’s fluids splattered onto the huge tits of some of the moaning women beneath her, prompting several others to pin them to the ground in order to lick it off of their skin.

More liquids soon joined the deluge as Adam and Steven grunted in satisfaction as they let loose powerful ejaculations, pumping thick white ropes out of their twitching cocks. Some of their hot semen splashed against Sarah’s stomach and legs, but most of it rained down on the writhing orgy below them.

Both Adam and Steven winced in momentary pain as a needled tentacle injected something into their softening shafts, causing them to immediately harden again and their balls to visibly swell. The tentacles immediately resumed sucking and stroking their slicked cocks, pushing the men towards their next inevitable orgasms.

Sarah, however, was still left out. Though she was happy to be providing the rest of the group with pleasure, she selfishly wanted some for herself as well. She thought she deserved it.

Just before Sarah was about to cry out in desperation, the tentacles suddenly shifted and began to reposition their bodies.

“I can tell that you care for your sister very much,” The Queen said, looking up at Steven - or rather, at his pulsating dick. “That’s why I think it’s only fair for you to be the first to teach her the pleasures of life unique to women.”

“What...?” Steven asked drunkenly.

“Mmmnnn ... it’s okay, Stevie...” Zoey playfully giggled. “You don’t need to be shy ... show me what it’s like to be filled ... I want it to be you...” She wiggled her body in a seductive little dance, causing the tentacles still playing with her boobs to swing back and forth, pulling on her nipples a bit. She groaned at the sensation but continued to stare lovingly at her brother ... or maybe lustfully.

“It’s alright if you’re not sure how to do it.” The Queen smiled and moved her fingers as if controlling a marionette. “I will guide you all to a realm of ecstasy you didn’t know possible.” The tentacles holding Zoey spread her thighs and lifted her knees up to her shoulders, making both of her wet holes gape obscenely as she was moved to be positioned right above Steven’s stiff cock. He seemed to be embarrassed and blush for a split second but his expression quickly melted into a stupor of desire as he stared straight into his sister’s exposed, dripping pussy.

He flinched in surprise as he felt something brush between his legs. He glanced down to see Sarah looking back up at him. She was held parallel to the ground with her mouth pressed up to his swaying balls, which she began to tenderly lick and suck, drawing each one into her lips for a moment and enjoying the sensation of his smooth shaved sack against her exploring tongue.

She was enjoying the view of Steven’s penis and Zoey’s cunt above her eyes ... before the teen girl’s juices drizzled down onto her face, causing her to close her eyes. Sarah’s own pussy was endlessly dripping and she could feel her crotch tingle and throb with desire. Her suddenly opened in surprise as powerful tentacles pried her legs apart. All at once, she felt a familiar cock ram deep inside of her pussy, causing her to gasp and squeal in surprise as she continued to nuzzle into Steven’s warm balls.

Adam had been positioned in a pose similar to Zoey’s, with his legs up to his shoulders and his genitals hanging below him. The tentacles had begun to swing him back and forth so that his rigid shaft neatly slid balls-deep into Sarah’s splayed cunt, causing his balls to slap noisily into her ass cheeks as the wet sounds of fucking got louder and louder with each faster thrust.

Sarah moaned in delight, feeling herself quickly getting close to orgasm as Adam’s large manhood scoured her insides. She opened her eyes again and saw Zoey’s dripping pussy slowly being lowered onto her brother’s cock. His glans pressed up into her stiff clit for a moment before she was repositioned and powerfully slammed down onto his shaft, making her young, tight cunt completely envelope his throbbing rod.

Sarah took this moment to begin licking back and forth between Steven’s balls and Zoey’s exposed, tight asshole and perineum, making sure to lap at the point where Steven’s shaft entered his sister’s vagina. Sarah’s tongue began to lick the air, however, as the tentacles began to raise and lower Zoey’s body, forcing her to ride Steven’s cock.

Both siblings moaned in pleasure as Zoey’s head lolled forward against Steven’s chest, her nipples brushing along his skin as she bounced up and down on him. Sarah was fixated on watching the two of them fuck only inches from her face while also enjoying the ripples of pleasure coursing through her body from being fucked herself, but she suddenly blinked in surprise as her syrupy brain realized something.

“Ngh ... ahh ... Z-Zoey ... you’re not a virgin...? Ohh!” Sarah managed to get out between gasps.

“Mnn! Mnn! Ah! Why ... Gngh! Why do you ... Ah! S-say that...? Hahh...! Zoey moaned. “Th-this is my -AH! F-first time ... with a ... MNGH! GUY!” She let out a giggle. “I’m - oh god! - so happy it’s with my Stevie ... ahhh!”

Sarah doubted that Zoey really would have wanted to have sex, much less her first time, with her own brother - but such was the power of this incredible aphrodisiac. Sarah had expected to see some blood drip from Zoey’s newly penetrated womanhood, but none came. Either something about the girl’s dip in the nectar pool had changed her, or she had simply broken her hymen before ... possibly from a dildo? She did give off the impression of someone who, while shy to discuss sex in front of others, had more knowledge in that area than she liked to let on.

“Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhn! Hah! I’m close!” Sarah gasped and laughed in ecstasy as Adam’s cock and balls repeatedly slammed into her. She could feel her climax rising until she couldn’t hold back any longer - not that she intended to. She spasmed and came at the same time as Zoey and Steven. Her face became covered in the combined semen and pussy juice pouring out of Zoey’s twitching cunt she while gushed her own fluids out onto Adam’s shaft. The sensation must have pushed Adam over the edge too, as she felt his warm cum fill up her insides and ooze out down between her ass cheeks.

“W-we’re gonna get pregnant...!” Zoey sputtered. “I-I can’t be a mother...!” The shock of the realization seemed to momentarily snap her out of the drug-induced stupor they all shared.

“You’re correct, actually.” The Queen suddenly spoke up. She had been watching them all while lounging on her throne with a bemused expression on her face. “I have new plans for you two daughters and being impregnated would indeed be troublesome ... for now. Worry not; the bodies of my children are but putty in my hands.” Sarah watched wide-eyed as two tentacles rose from The Queen’s head, each with a needle on the end. She clenched her eyes as it neared her and felt a gentle prick as it entered her neck.

Opening her eyes after the mild injection, she saw that Zoey had been similarly treated.

“These will prevent ovulation for the time being,” The Queen continued. “Please continue to fall deeper into pleasure without worry. Let’s try a new position, hm?” She waved her fingers through the air again and their bodies changed positions.

Sarah and Zoey were both turned to be perpendicular to the ground and forced into a 69 position, their legs wrapped around the other’s backs. Tentacles wound around both of their bodies to press them close together, with Zoey’s back facing downwards as she looked up into the older woman’s juicy slit.

She had obviously never thought about being with a woman before, so she hesitated to take action despite her extreme arousal. However, as soon as she felt Sarah’s warm breath against her own moist petals, followed by a teasing tongue against her erect clit, she gave Sarah’s pussy a few tentative licks before falling in love with the taste. Both women began eagerly sucking and lapping at each other’s dripping cunts, mewling and gasping in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.