Free Ride - Cover

Free Ride

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nothing is life is free... When Ana Dorrett received a full ride scholarship to an exclusive college she didn't expect that she'd soon find herself slipping into string bikinis and joining in on campus orgies. All thanks to the soft music played in the dorms every night...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

At the end of the week, everyone was told to head in for a school physical. Schedules were laid out for the next week, but I was lucky enough to be on Friday and scheduled about the same time as Kylie.

“I wonder what this is all about?” I asked as we waited in line.

“Probably just routine. So are you ready for our date tonight?” Kylie asked. After my turn around, Kylie was ready to take another shot at double dating, and had even managed to line up the same guys. That was cool, since I kind of liked my date last time, even though I had freaked out.

“Don’t I look ready?” I giggled, doing a little twist of my hips that twirled my skirt around. I really like the feeling of wearing skirts now, and I liked the looks I got too. More than one boy had followed me around with his eyes. Of course, I was even toying with the idea of going without panties, just for kicks. I’d never done something like that before, but it felt like a good idea. I hadn’t quite worked up the gumption to do it yet. Maybe next week, I thought.

“Yeah, you’ve really changed your look, Ana, and I like it!” Kylie whispered the last part huskily. I wasn’t quite sure what to make of that. I was beginning to suspect that my recent appreciation for the feminine form wasn’t something unique among girls on my floor, including Kylie. I noticed more than one girl eyeing me up, or someone else in the shower. It wasn’t just comparisons either, I could swear I saw a hint of lust in their eyes too. I know I felt that familiar tingling if I didn’t keep myself under control when in the showers.

“Kylie, do you mind if I ask you something personal?” I asked.

“Shoot, girl.” Kylie replied.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Were you ever like, into girls before you came here?”

Kylie’s face turned a quick shade of red before she leaned over to my ear. “How did you know?”

I was kind of surprised, nothing seemed to phase Kylie much, but this sure did.

“I saw you peaking in the shower, but I know I’ve had the same change too.” I whispered back. Kylie smiled bashfully at that. “So did you enjoy your peaking?”

Now it was my turn to turn a good bit redder.

“Yeah, and you’re beautiful too.” It felt so easy to say this, even in the semi public line we were in. I don’t know why, maybe it was just how honestly felt it was. I really did find Kylie beautiful, in ways I never thought I could have before.

“Thanks Ana, you’re a looker too you know, but I think we better continue this back at home.” Kylie whispered as she gave me a warm hug. I smiled back at here, having a funny feeling what that meant, and not really minding either. “Ana Dorret, the doctor will see you now.” The receptionist said as another girl left the examination room.

I gave Kylie one more warm smile and skipped off to the room, rather happy with myself.

“Good afternoon, Ana, I’m Doctor Averson, how are you feeling today?” A rather handsome looking older gentleman greeted as I walked in. He looked rather like any other older doctor, genial and poised, but with a warm look in his eye. I relaxed just seeing his comforting smile.

“Just great, Doctor.” I answered.

“Good to hear, Ana. I just need to run a basic check up and make sure you’re healthy. We wouldn’t want you to get ill and miss any school now would we?” Averson said.

“No, sir,” I answered.

“Good to hear. Now, if you don’t mind, please disrobe and sit on the table here.”

“Everything?” I asked as I started to pull up my shirt.

“If you please. Could you answer a few questions as you get undressed?” Averson replied matter of factly.

“Sure, Doctor.” I answered, already removing my bra. I didn’t feel any need to waste time, and the doctor left me feeling so very safe and secure.

“Are you a virgin?” He asked simply.

“Yes.” I answered as I slid my skirt off. “Have you had any sexual experiences like masturbation, felatio, anal sex or anything else you can think of?” The doctor continued.

I felt odd about the personal questions, but he was my doctor after all, and he wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important. “I’ve masturbated a few times, but nothing else.”

“Are you hetero, homo, or bisexual?” The Averson asked as he watched me pull off my panties.

“A week ago I would have said I’m straight, but I’ve found myself attracted to girls lately for some reason. I guess that makes me bisexual, doesn’t it?” I answered. It was an odd revelation just answering that question. Certainly I still liked boys, but I was finding something newly appealing about other girls. I propped myself up and sat down on the table as I awaited the next part of my examination. The air was kind of cool and it felt strange being naked like this. I felt my nipples crinkle as chill induced goose bumps ran over my skin as I waited for the doctor.

“I’ll save the sexual testing until after you’ve lost your virginity, so please tell the attending nurse when that happens. Now just relax and breathe deeply while I check your lungs.” Averson instructed as he pressed a cold stethoscope against my back. He conducted a the fairly familiar breathing test, even though I don’t remember ever being stark naked for it before, a fact driven home when he pressed the cold metal part of the stethoscope against the top of my breast. I almost jumped out of my seat at that.

The rest of the physical was fairly normal, including the gynecological exam. It was odd doing it all in the buff, but I didn’t feel upset about it. He was a doctor after all, I was just his patient, and this was just an exam.

“Very good, Ana, you’re in great shape. Now if you could just stand up for a moment and spread your feet to about shoulder length and stand still for me while I do this last examination.” The doctor instructed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.