Mistress Has a Treat for Melissa - Cover

Mistress Has a Treat for Melissa

by Rachael Jane

Copyright© 2021 by Rachael Jane

BDSM Sex Story: For six years Melissa has been the indentured housekeeper and maid to her mistress. Suddenly her mistress decides to give Melissa a special treat. But is this treat given for Melissa's loyal service or does her mistress have an ulterior motive?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Masturbation   .

The sound of the front door opening makes my heart skip a beat. When Mistress left the house this morning she promised that our six year relationship is going to take a step in an exciting new direction tonight. She has never made such a promise before, so I am understandably excited.

I’ve known Mistress since High School, but it was only after my husband Greg was arrested for fraud that she and I became close. She became a true friend at a critical time in my life. I was penniless and homeless after my divorce from Greg, particularly as the divorce coincided with all of his assets being seized by the court. I was at the end of a very long line of victims whom Greg had cheated of their savings. Mistress gave me a job and a roof over my head when everyone else shunned me. Her generosity came at a price, but one which she was open about, and one which I’ve been more than happy to pay.

Should I have refused Mistress’ conditions six years ago? Certainly my life would have been very different had I backed away when I had the chance. But I doubt my life would have been better if I had rejected her demands. I’m happy and content with my current lifestyle, which is something I couldn’t say before I moved in with Mistress. My life with Greg before he was arrested was comfortable and boring. He was the man of the house and I was too innocent to challenge his one-sided control of our marriage. Despite Greg’s and my mutual attraction, my sex life was vanilla and run to a timetable. Not so now with Mistress.

The handful of people whom I meet socially these days all look down on me. That’s to be expected. Those who understand my relationship with Mistress accept my role as her submissive slave and treat me as such. Those who don’t understand our relationship sneer at my apparent foolishness, but respect my desire to be left to my fate. A few may secretly blame me for Greg’s crimes, and consider my enslavement to Mistress as a well deserved punishment.

Ever since I surrendered my freedom to Mistress I’ve been at the mercy of her whims and wild imagination. It isn’t easy placing yourself in a position where you are helpless. Through her actions and words Mistress regularly reminds me that I am completely under her control. It’s not just the frequent use of locks and chains which physically bind me to her dominion, but the subtle (and not so subtle) games she plays with my mind. Powerful and exciting games which make me all the more willing to accept her absolute control of my life. Each day I’m reminded that my compliance earns me the most sensational orgasms I can imagine. My pussy always becomes wet at the prospect of Mistress’ arrival. I can feel my juices flowing now. I’ve become a slave to sex. I crave Mistress’s harsh treatment so that my sexual reward will be all the more pleasurable. Bondage is an aphrodisiac to me, and Mistress is only too happy to provide that in abundance.

Of course my compliance wasn’t always so forthcoming. Our first year living together was difficult, and more than once I berated myself for my weakness. Not for my initial surrender to Mistress’ control, but my weakness in not being more resilient to her efforts to expand our relationship into more rewarding territory. These days I look forward to Mistress pushing my boundaries into uncharted realms. Is that was she plans for tonight? I hope so.

You might be forgiven for thinking of me as some worthless doormat of a woman. I’m certain that several of those who know me socially hold that view. But I enjoy working as Mistress’ indentured housekeeper and maid. Mistress isn’t uncaring and she ensures that I regularly have outside company. I don’t mind that she vets my choice of friends, and I understand her concerns. The last thing either of us wants is some well meaning friend to try and rescue me from Mistress’ dominion. I don’t want rescuing and my current friends accept my situation even if they don’t fully approve. In many respects my submission has set me free to enjoy things I could never experience without Mistress’ control over my life.

At the sound of Mistress’ pending arrival I quickly prepare for our established greeting routine. I go into the study and straighten the skimpy vinyl maid’s outfit which Mistress has me wear during the day. I lock the chain dangling from the room’s ceiling to my collar with the padlock Mistress has left for that purpose. The neck chain provides me with plenty of freedom of movement, but it confines me to this room. I hear voices in the hallway. The close-fitting hood over my head makes it difficult to distinguish their words, but one voice definitely belongs to Mistress while the other is male. Mistress has occasionally brought home one of her male acquaintances from the bondage club she frequents, and once in a while she has me participate in the sex games which invariably follow. Those occasions are fun but I will be disappointed if that is all Mistress meant by her promise this morning.

I go down in my knees, spread my legs wide and place my upturned hands between my thighs. This is the submissive greeting position Mistress requires of me when I’m not in strict bondage. The short chain linking my wrist cuffs in front of me doesn’t count as serious bondage. Nor does the gag and the chastity belt she had me wear today. Like the hood, the short chain is merely there to make it harder for me to do my daily chores. It’s one of the many tricks which Mistress uses to make my daily life varied and interesting.

The door to the study opens. The narrow eye slits in my hood only allow me a restricted view of the two people entering. Nevertheless I recognise the man at once. It’s my ex-husband Greg. I belatedly remember that he will have recently completed his prison sentence and he must now be free on probation. I feel a brief moment of guilt for not remembering that fact earlier. I can tell from his reaction that Mistress has forewarned him of my presence. Even so, I can see that he is nervous and shocked at the sight of me dressed as I am.

“Aren’t you going to say hello to Melissa, Greg?” Mistress prompts.

“Err. Um. Yes. Sorry. Hello, Melissa,” says Greg, clearly still struggling to comprehend the sight of his ex-wife in bondage and kneeling before the pair of them.

“I’m afraid Melissa is unable to speak because of her gag,” adds Mistress when all I can do is mumble incoherently in reply.

I study Greg carefully as he comes to terms with the situation. Mistress clearly hasn’t properly prepared him for this event. Knowing Mistress, that will have been a deliberate ploy on her part. She’s testing Greg. He’ll either leave at once, or he’ll embrace the situation he has entered. Perhaps Mistress should have prepared Greg better. Or is she so confident in her appraisal of Greg? Nothing I’ve said about Greg would give her much guidance. At times Mistress can be selfish and arrogant, but she’s also very perceptive.

My part in this drama is over for now. Mistress hasn’t given me permission to stand and my gag makes me powerless to verbally influence Greg’s next action. He’s on his own with that decision. Rightly or wrongly, I can’t stop my strong attraction towards Greg from re-igniting. He stands frozen in place. I don’t understand what game Mistress is playing but I know from experience that if Greg wants to return to anything like a normal life, then he must run for the door at once. Mistress rarely lets her victims escape.

If flight was ever Greg’s intention, then he misses his chance. Mistress locks the door to the study, trapping Greg inside. In my current bound state, the locked door serves no purpose in restraining me. To Greg, however, it signals his last moment of freedom. Whether he likes it or not, he is now part of Mistress’ and my dark world.

“Do you wish to leave, Greg?” asks Mistress, forcing Greg to voice his silent decision to stay.

“Why have you locked the door?” asks Greg, trying to deflect her question.

“Because I can, and I choose to do so,” replies Mistress. “I told you my terms. Now answer my question.”

“I will stay. You invited me here to be reunited with Melissa,” replies Greg weakly as though trying to justify his failure to take any stronger action. “My feelings towards Melissa haven’t changed despite all that has happened. I accept your terms although they aren’t what I thought you were meaning when we met yesterday.”

I’ve no idea how Mistress has lured Greg here but his words are nothing less than a total surrender to her.

“Good. Now remove your clothes and put on the items in this bag.”

It’s the identical demand which Mistress made of me six years ago. Removing my normal clothes and putting on what symbolically serves as a slave costume was my first act of submission. Greg makes no protest and he offers no resistance. Mistress has obviously understood his personality perfectly. Better than I did during three years of marriage. But I still don’t understand why she is doing this. Greg hinted that he wants to be reunited with me, but why would Mistress support such a reunion?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.