18 August 2009 - Cover

18 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Lisa receives a phone call informing her that her husband, John, was killed in a work related accident.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“If that is what they call a steakette, I’d get more flavour from chewing on my ball cap,” Dan said, taking off his Toronto Maple Leafs hat and biting the brim. “It needs a little salt.”

“You’re funny, Daddy,” Jenny smiled, leaning to kiss his cheek. “It wasn’t much of a meal, was it?”

“Maybe we can find some real food once we’ve checked into our hotel.”

Once the food trays were gone, Hanna was quick to usher Jenny to trade seats. She sat beside Dan, lowering the front of her T-shirt to show him more cleavage, then covered her legs with the blanket. She took his right hand and guided it past the waist of her shorts, down to her waiting pussy.

Hanna’s pussy was warm and damp, accepting his fingers. “I would try to get another load of cum from you but Cathy has plans for it.”

She sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder as his fingers pleased her. “I guess our lives will be turned upside down for a while.”

“Your mother has some tough decisions to make for her, you, and Jenny.”

Dan sat with Hanna to comfort her and make her cum, then with Jenny. “I feel sad and awkward. I did love my dad, and I do love you and whatever we’ve been together.”

He put his arm around her, kissing her head. “Time will help heal your feelings. I love you and will always be there for you with and without the great sex.”

“Thank you, Daddy; I mean, Dan,” she corrected quietly.

“I prefer Daddy, too. Sometimes I have to remember that you and Hanna were not born from me.”

“It will be interesting to see what a baby you and mom could create would look like.”

“Yes, he or she will be loved, just like you and Hanna are.”


Soon, the announcement was made to prepare for landing in Calgary. Dan enjoyed the view looking past Hanna, out the window, and her deep cleavage. The plane touched down and taxied to the embarkation ramp. The interior lights came on, and the engines shut down. They followed the other passengers to wait for their luggage.

Dan went to Lisa, taking her hand, and asked, “Did you get much rest?”

“A little. I know I won’t be good company for you, and I apologize ahead of time.”

“I completely understand. I’m here for your support, a shoulder to lean on or cry on.”

“The worst thing I’ll have to do with John’s family is to pretend I’m not in love with you, only good friends.”

“I’m yours for whatever you need.”


The luggage began the route on the conveyor system, and they claimed their luggage. “At least we’re off to a good start. No one lost their bags,” Dan joked. Dan bought a Calgary city map, mentioning that so many streets had trail or foot in the name.

They made their way to the car rental area, where Dan confirmed his reservations for a car. He was pleased to be offered a 2009 Cadillac CTS, which he readily accepted.

“We get to ride in style for a few days,” he commented. Lisa asked for directions to the Rivera Plaza and Convention Centre and was instructed to enter their destination into the vehicle’s GPS.

Cathy read the directions off the GPS, and they were soon at the hotel. On any other trip to Calgary, Dan would have registered as Mr. and Mrs. Hayward. “I’ll be Mrs. Hayward if you like,” Cathy said, rubbing Dan’s arm.

“I will be Mrs. Hayward the next time we stay at a hotel,” Lisa said, causing the clerk to give them an odd look.

He placed Cathy and Dan Hayward on the form, while Lisa registered as Mrs. McKinnon.


Off the elevator on the fourth floor, they found their rooms, side by side. Once inside, Jenny was quick to discover the connecting door and open it. She knocked on the other one, and Dan opened it.

“Here’s Jenny!” She joked about Jack Nicholson’s line from the movie ‘The Shining.’

“I sure hope you don’t have an axe to grind with me,” he countered in jest.

“The only thing I want to grind is my naked body against yours,” she laughed lightly. “Now we can come and go from each room.”

They unpacked their bags, making sure their dresses and his suit were hung up in the closet.

“I called John’s mother, Estelle, and talked to her for a few minutes. She wanted us to go over to visit tonight, but I said I was tired from the flight, which I am, plus I didn’t want tears starting now. She insited we meet now, and I don’t want to cause any unwanted problems.”


Cathy adjusted her dress to look more respectful as Dan parked in the McKinnon’s driveway. “Before you go in, I’ll warn you about John’s brother and sister. Burt is the divorced father of two teenage boys, close to Hanna and Jenny’s age. He’s quite the skin hound, meaning he’d fuck most any age-eligible woman. Carrie is just as bad as Burt. Her middle name is Jaylyne, so she’s commonly called CJ. She’ll tell her initials stand for cock jaws, because she loves giving men blow jobs. The fact that she’s married has nothing to do with her love of swallowing cum.”

“Burt has made several passes at me over the time we lived here in Calgary. At several parties, he’s kissed me and got his hand inside my bra and panties to finger my pussy. It didn’t bother him if John was at the party or not. I never let him fuck me and usually gave him a hand job to satisfy him.”

“I guess Cathy and I should be prepared for them to take advantage of us being here?”

“I have no doubt that despite John’s death, Burt will be after Cathy and Carrie after you. Burt’s boys, if anything like their father, will be after Hanna and Jenny.”


Cathy and Dan stayed back as Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny went to John’s mother. Tears and hugs of sorrow were shed and given as the family reunited. Lisa made the introduction of Dan as her and John’s friend and Cathy as Dan’s daughter. Burt and Carrie didn’t miss the opportunity to give them welcoming hugs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.