18 August 2009 - Cover

18 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Lisa receives a phone call informing her that her husband, John, was killed in a work related accident.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan continually kept one eye on the car’s digital clock and a foot on the gas pedal as they made their way to the Ottawa airport. Lisa busied herself making a list of things to do to prepare for John’s funeral. Hanna and Jenny tried to keep busy, listening to music on their MP3 player or a movie on their DVD player.

They arrived at the airport ninety minutes before the flight’s departure. After checking their luggage and receiving their boarding passes, they had forty-five minutes to wait.

Dan always enjoyed flying, and during the flight, he alternated sitting with the girls. He first sat beside Lisa, noticing her far-off stare out the window. “Thinking about John, are you?”

“Yes, I’m afraid that I won’t be very good company with you for a while. We did have many good times together. I’m thinking too much right now that if he hadn’t introduced us and we began fucking, we’d still be together, he wouldn’t have moved out west, and he would still be alive. On the other hand, I don’t regret for one minute meeting you and falling in love with you.”

“I don’t regret our meeting either. You had no control over John choosing to move back to Calgary or how he died.”

“I know, but it still hurts.” Lisa kissed his cheek and held his hand. “Thank you for loving me.”


Jenny and Hanna wanted to sit by the window on the plane, and both got their wish by using five of the six seats. Cathy sat between Jenny and Dan, more interested in being his lover than his daughter.

As the plane headed west, Cathy’s dress revealed more cleavage to Dan. She’d tease him with a slight pull on the thin material to reveal her right nipple to him. Dan alternated sitting beside Lisa, enjoying the view down her moderately low top. She cuddled close to him, needing his love but unable to love. They discussed many of the things she’ll have to do to settle John’s estate, including the sale of the house and all the furniture inside.

Cathy asked Dan to sit beside her in the row behind Lisa. She smiled as he took Jenny’s place, taking his hand.

“I enjoy looking out the window at the ground below and off into the distance. My eyes are instead distracted by the two beautiful mountains trying to escape from your sexy-looking dress.”

Cathy’s wrap-around dress was open very low, revealing the inner halves of her breasts to his eyes. She took his hand, resting it high on her leg at the split hem.

“I’m glad you approve. I love your eyes undressing me and your naughty thoughts fucking the daylights out of me. I know this is a sad time for Lisa and the girls, but it’s also a time where we can fuck freely.”

Cathy glanced front and back, then slid the material aside to reveal her right nipple to him. “I need you to love me, Daddy.”

“I will.”

She let go of his hand only to place it on his cock and rub it through the thin material of his lounger pants.


“Do you mind if I take over?” Jenny asked, seeing Cathy’s hand on his cock and her low cleavage.

Eyes strained to look at the beauty in the low-cut dress as she switched seats with the young girl.

“I love you, Daddy.” Jenny smiled, adjusting the low opening of her top to reveal more cleavage to him. She took his hand, resting it high on her left leg.

“I love you too, Jenny.”

She smoothed his palm up and down her leg, teasingly close to her crotch. “I need you, Daddy,” she whispered. Jenny, in turn, had her left hand resting high on his leg, her fingertips only inches from the obvious bulge in his pants. She teased him, sneaking rubs of his cock through the material.

A stewardess came by, offering a small pillow and blanket to anyone who wanted to try and nap. Jenny smiled at her, asking for two blankets. She covered herself first, then spread it over Dan’s lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.