Wendy Takes Care of Her Nephew and His Friend - Cover

Wendy Takes Care of Her Nephew and His Friend

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2021 by wendyk52

Young Adult Sex Story: Wendy was a school counselor with a desire for younger guys, and she had plenty to choose from. Wendy's biggest skill was being able to choose the guys that wouldn't tell. She didn't want the school board or her husband to find out.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Teacher/Student   .

Wendy takes care of her nephew and his friend Kwen54 has helped me write this story, with some of her ideas, there will be further episodes I hope that you all enjoy it.

Wendy was a school counselor with a desire for younger guys, and she had plenty to choose from. Wendy’s biggest skill was being able to choose the guys that wouldn’t tell.

She didn’t want the school board or her husband to find out. She would suggest to certain students that they needed some stress relief and she would happily supply it with her hands and mouth.

It was school holidays so Wendy was feeling a little neglected.

Fortunately her nephew Paul and his friend Chico were coming over to do some work in her garden.

Wendy had watched Paul grow from a boy into a man, and had seen Paul looking at her a lot in the past few years, especially around the pool when she wore her bikini’s.

The boys arrived and it was hot so the took their tops off before they even started digging, they had lean tight bodies, just how she liked them.

She stood at the window admiring them and touching her bare pussy, it was too warm for underwear today.

After an hour Wendy went outside to talk to the boys, she could smell their sweat which made her pussy even wetter, “come in for some lemonade boys” she said, then she added “maybe in ten minutes”.

“That will be great Aunty Wendy” said Paul.

Wendy went back into the house and sat in the middle of her three seater couch, she wanted the boys either side of her.

Then she undid her blouse to expose her glorious tits and lifted her skirt, licked her fingers and proceeded to play with her pussy, she closed her eyes, and acted surprised when Paul and Chico came in “Oh is it ten minutes already” Wendy asked coyly, but did not cover herself up.

“Ow wow Aunty Wendy I always wondered what your titties looked like in the flesh, I never imagined that they were this nice, as he bent his head and took one of Wendy’s nipples in his mouth, Chico quickly followed suit. Wendy pulled their heads to her, and opened her legs slightly as she felt a hand heading towards her pussy.

Paul lifted his head and kissed Wendy full on the lips, Wendy responded, darting her tongue into Paul’s open mouth.

“I have fantasized about this for so long” said Paul Paul pushed Wendy’s head down towards his already stiffened cock, which he had pulled from his pants.

Wendy licked the head and gave it a few strokes with her hand, then she leaned herself over the end of the sofa, and pulled Paul around so that she could take his dick fully in her mouth, this action now presented Chico with her pussy at a great height for pounding.

Wendy was already soaking wet and soon felt Chico sliding his cock inside her, she sucked on Paul’s cock pulling him closer and closer.

“You Fucking Cumslut” said Chico, “You love my young cock pounding your pussy, don’t you?” those words excited her “Fuck her mouth Paul” he carried on, Paul grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth, Wendy sucked him harder. “Fucking Yea, I am Fucking this pussy that is old enough to be my Mothers” Chico carried on, then suddenly he pulled his cock out and shot his spunk on her back, it landed between her shoulder blades and splashed onto her hair.

Paul started to pull his cock away, but Wendy was having none of it, she let his cock slide down her throat and pulled his ass deeper into her mouth. Paul pumped a good load down her throat.

Wendy said. “ well that’s the foreplay over with boys, now lets have some fun, lie down next to each other on the floor”

The did as they were told and Wendy kneeled between them, she took their cocks, one in each hand. Chico’s was longer than Paul’s but Pauls was thicker.

She wanked Paul, whilst sucking Chico, and then she swapped over all the time Chico was calling her a dirty slut, and a horny cock sucker, these names excited her even more.

Eventually she climbed on top of Paul’s cock and slid it inside her soaking wet hot firm pussy, it felt like heaven for her, she had wanted to fuck Paul for a good few years, but knew she would have to wait until he was old enough.

Wendy beckoned Chico to stand in front of her and took his cock in her mouth, it tasted of her pussy, but she enjoyed the taste of her own pussy.

Wendy rode Paul hard, she wanted his spunk inside her, and she wanted it now, Paul didn’t disappoint, and soon he was pumping his second load of the day inside her.

Wendy told Chico to lie down next to Paul and when he did, she got of Paul’s cock and lowered her pussy onto Chico, without spilling a drop of what was inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.