More Than a Costume - Cover

More Than a Costume

Copyright© 2021 by Dapi Editor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my first time-be nice... A husband and wife discover a way to change who and what they are. That first step is a big one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Furry   Were animal   Body Modification   Transformation  

“Patti, are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“Yes” she replied.

“Let’s begin then.” I said as I began setting up the video camera. As I was setting up the camera my wife was unfolding her gold coloured bodysuit. I helped her put on the suit, adjust the booties and hood and then seal the back. I adjusted the camera and set it to record.

“Do you have your declaration?” I asked.

“Yes.” she replied. I picked up the collar, turned it around. Such a simple thing ... I placed the collar around her neck and fastened it. Patti smiled at me and she began to recite;

“The Tigress Taffy In form, feature and function a golden tigress Petite, sexy, with soft fur, eyes of blue A creature both tigress and woman to be your paramour For a day times two”

Her incantation finished the sheet of paper burst into a cold flame, almost instantly her bodysuit molded itself closely to her figure, all the seams disappeared and the openings around her face, hands and feet were closed by the suit. Her bodysuit began to glow and slowly disappeared as it became a part of her skin. A thick coat of soft, honey coloured fur began to grow. It started from the juncture of where collar met flesh, spread down her body and arms, up her neck, across her face and down her legs.

I watched as my wife ran her fingers through her thick pelt and purred sensuously. She stroked her breasts and dipped her hands down between her legs. Seeing that it was such a turn on I just couldn’t resist petting the pretty kitty and would have continued if it wasn’t for the alarm on my phone. The alarm was the prompt to give my wife her first potion and accelerate her transformation into a tigress.

I opened the small bottle filled with a green liquid and handed it to her. She sniffed it, grimaced, “You need to drink it all at once.” shut her eyes, tipped the bottle up and drank it in one go. She bent forward, “That tastes terrible!” she slurred and proceeded to make retching sounds.

Suddenly she stopped “Aaaa aaaaah aaaagh!” she screamed and dropped onto her hands and knees. Simultaneously, there were cracking sounds, she moaned-whether it was in pain or pleasure it was hard to tell, as her finger and toenails fell out and curved, black claws began to grow in their place. Her large DD breasts shrank and six smaller ones began to grow on her lower abdomen. Her ears changed shape, whiskers sprouted above her upper lip and her nose shifted into the stereotypical feline shape.

The changes continued but, more slowly. Patches of white fur appeared on her belly, faint, dark grey, furry stripes appeared on her arms, legs, shoulders and rear. A short little stump of a tail poked out of her rear and elicited another long groan from her.

And ... then her tummy rumbled. I was prepared for this. I propped her up and stuck a large bottle filled with pureed beef with a straw between her lips and stroked her belly as she sucked reflexively. She sucked up contents of the entire bottle in three large swallows, licked her lips and began to instinctively groom her fur.

Magically refueled, her changes began again. They were gradual and very slow. They seriously needed to be hurried along, Patti and I both wanted Taffy’s changes to be finished quickly. I prepared the last of the potions and gave it to her. She drank it down, grimaced and commenced changing at a rapid pace

Bones cracked and reformed as her hands became pawlike and her feet became fully formed digitigrade paws. She panted and groaned as her chest expanded and her rib cage reformed and then collapsed on the floor as her eyes turned blue and her pupils changed shape. Her ears shifted, became more tigerlike and moved higher on her head. Shakily she stood on all fours, stretched and moaned as her spine reshaped itself, her tail grew longer, more flexible and her face changed as she grew a muzzle and her teeth fell out to be replaced by fangs.

I watched in awe as the last few changes took place. Taffy took a deep shuddering breath and staggered towards me. I sat down on the carpet and hugged her. I stroked her whiskers and buried my face in her ruff. She responded with a throaty purr as I held her in my lap.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.