Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

In the course of their work with the students, some of the Assistants were sexually aroused as they played with the young cocks and cunts, and it became an all-consuming passion to help these children along the path to sexual fulfillment. And when they realized that only a lifetime of promiscuous sex could satisfy their own lusts, it was then that they chose the teaching of “Personal Growth” as a career, and be offered the opportunity of applying for membership in the Order of St. Valentine, and teaching in the Order’s high schools.

It is unusual to receive an invitation to apply, because the Order wishes to keep its numbers small, and invitations are only extended when there was an opening. This is usually due to the demand for teachers when a new school is opened, retirement from teaching, illness, death, or the rare circumstance when a Brother and Sister decides to leave the order, get married, and raise children. (Of course, they are both sterile, so the children would have to be adopted.) But when there is an opening, likely candidates are offered the opportunity to join the Order.

Accepting that invitation is a huge decision, for one of the requirements for membership is sterilization. This means that they would forever be denied the joys of being a parent, unless they adopted children after leaving the Order. But it also means that they would have the ability to sample the occasional young cock or cunt that would come their way, and introduce virgins into the joys of sex.

And, of course, it also means that they would be guaranteed a full sex life with the other members of the Order, all skilled lovers of the highest degree. The Orders dormitories are not only coed, but it is expected that every Brother or Sister would spend each night in sexual activity with another member of the faculty. Every night, they sleep with a different member, trading sexual favors with men and women alike as it pleased them, all without concern for pregnancy or venereal disease. This is considered a joyful and sacred duty, since every lover is expected to be skilled and capable of providing gratification.

Every faculty member would have sex with every other member of the opposite sex at least once a semester, and if opportunities for homosexual liaisons present themselves, all are free to take advantage of those as well. And the dormitories have a fully equipped sex room, with swings, bondage tools, electric stimulation gear, and two Sybians for common use. Pee play could be done in the shower rooms, for those who delighted in that kink. It is a rare day when a Brother or Sister does not have at least five orgasms, and usually more, especially for the Sisters.

Brother Matthew writes:

You want to know about my induction into the Order? Sure, I’ll be glad to tell you! It was one of the happiest days of my life.

Before I go into that, I guess I should tell you that I was one of those teenagers who had to jack off all the time. I was a regular in the boy’s Satisfaction room, and when I got to my senior year, I was in the Fuck Room at least once every other day, with some girl or other. And I was masturbating every morning and every night, on top of that. So it made sense to go to college at Saint Valentine, too.

They have the same rules that the high school does, with the boys fucking with condoms and the girls on birth control, just to be sure. The only time we guys got to ride “bareback” was when we were fucking females of the order, because they’d all been sterilized. Those women were either faculty members or students who’d already taken their vows.

One of those women was Sister Ursula, who liked to fuck all the freshman men. I actually ended up fucking her a lot, I think because I still looked like a high school sophomore. She’s the one who gave me my first extended lessons in fucking, trying out all the normal positions and a few of the less common ones. We kids had done that in class in my senior year, of course, but there we only had an hour, and now we had all night. She’s also the first woman I fucked anally, which she liked so I could play with her full breasts when we fucked. And one of those times was the first time I had a “double penetration” threesome, with another student fucking her cunt as I fucked her ass.

And there was a girl in my civics class when I was a sophomore, and she was a freshman. Her name was Agnes. She had this elfin quality, with her short height, slim frame, small breasts and huge brown eyes, and brown hair cut short. I saw her at a school dance and we were fucking that very night. At the next semester, we enrolled in a class in “Enhanced Personal Growth” which took our sex education to the next level. The course started with threesomes and foursomes (which I had already experienced with Sister Ursula) and proceeded to the more esoteric positions detailed in Indian literature. Agnes had been a ballet dancer, so her flexibility was a great help there! And we were both interested in Tantric sex. Of course, she was just a student like me, so I always used a rubber when I was screwing her. And I’d had other lovers, too, but they were mostly one-night stands.

In my junior year at the college, I served as an “Assistant” in the Personal Growth class at my old high school. It was a real turn-on to see all those young kids orgasming ... the boys spurting their cum, the girls writhing in their climaxes. And that night, in the faculty dorm, I found myself in bed with six very horny Sisters, taking turns riding my dick and then sucking it back to hardness for another round. I think that was pushed me over the edge, and I applied for membership in the Order. I was accepted the next week, and underwent my vasectomy then.

They checked my sperm count weekly for two months until they were sure that it had gone to zero. That gave me time to recover fully from the surgery. But a week before the ritual, they told me not to have sex or even masturbate. The wanted me to have a full load of jizz.

I spent the night before my initiation in prayer and fasting, in the company of Brothers and Sisters who would come and talk to me about the life I was to choose, and they’d pray with me. They all had on the formal dress of the order, the black robes and cowls which they only used for religious observances like Masses. I knew that they, like all the members of the Order of Saint Valentine, were naked under those robes. I was just in my street clothes.

And then, two Brothers took me to the showers. After doffing their robes and stripping me, they washed me clean, paying particular attention to my cock. It got hard almost immediately. At that point, Agnes was brought into the shower room by two naked Sisters, and was similarly cleansed as I watched. So she was going to be initiated, too! At the sight of her slim, small-busted figure and dark brown hair and eyes, my cock sprang to attention. The Brothers smiled as their own cocks rose in token of the three women’s nude beauty. Then we were all given white robes that sort of draped over our backs and shoulders, while leaving our fronts entirely exposed, from chin to feet. I recognized them as the same robes that the faculty of my high school wore on the night I was deflowered.

Thus attired, we went into the church.

And there, lined up on either side of the aisle, were all the Brothers and Sisters of the Order who represented the faculty of the college, along with some of the older students, such as Sister Ursula, who had accepted membership in the Order. They were all dresses as we were, in open-fronted white robes. When our escorts joined the line, there were about three dozen in all, the men on the left and the women on the right. All the men’s cocks were jutting out, and all the women had pulled enough of their robes back to expose their breasts, vulvas, and legs. I saw a bed in front of the altar, covered in red satin sheets.

And standing before the bed was Mother Mary, the head of the Order at the college. She was dressed in a robe identical to mine, except that hers was scarlet. Although about fifty years old, a regimen of daily fucking had kept her figure trim. Her pubes were bare, with meaty cunt lips on full display, and her stomach was flat. Her breasts were the only thing that betrayed her age; although they were once firm and full, they showed a definite sag that made them even more attractive to my eye. I’d taken her class in Eastern Philosophy, and seen her regard me with those violet eyes when I asked her a question in class, and I’d seen those red lips purse as she’d weigh the answer, but now that face seemed to be an invitation to lust.

She intoned a prayer of welcome, but I scarcely heard the words. All that registered was the sight of cocks, cunts, and tits, all displayed before me. She anointed Agnes and me with Holy Oil, and then oiled her own breasts and cunt. My cock was raging at the sight of her gleaming body and the touch of her hand and the smell of the oil, and I was afraid that I would ejaculate at any moment. She nodded to someone at the side of the room, whom I immediately recognized as Sister Ursula. She came forward with a silver chalice with a domed cover. The chalice looked like it could hold about a quart of liquid.

“Although your semen no longer has the Seeds of Life, it is still the manifestation of the Glory of God,” Mother Mary said. “So allow me to collect it, so that we may all partake of it.” And as everyone in the hall chanted “The Glory of God is filling us,” she masturbated me expertly, her fingers gliding across my oily cock. I noticed that the dome of the chalice was not complete; there was a dime-sized hole on one side. As Sister Ursula held the chalice to my cock, Mother Mary lifted my balls with one hand as, with the other one, she grasped my cock and pressed its cap against that hole. Her grasp caused me to ejaculate explosively, spewing every drop of semen I’d built up in the past week into the chalice. My legs gave way momentarily with the force of the orgasm, and my knees bent, but I didn’t fall. Mother Mary released her grasp on my cock, hugged me so that the fronts of our bodies were pressed together from chin to groin, and gave me a kiss with a mouth full of tongue.

Another Sister brought forward a bottle of honey wine and a stirring stick, and Mother Mary mixed its contents with my spend in the chalice. She took a sip, and then gave it to Agnes, who took also took a sip. Then Agnes handed it to the person at the head of the rank of Sisters on the right. It was passed down the line from there, each one taking a little and handing it to the next one. When the chalice reached the Sister at end of the line, it was transferred to the Brother across from her, took a sip and handed it on. Mother Mary, meanwhile, had been masturbating Agnes the entire time, her hands either at the young girl’s breasts or cunt, always moving. When the last Brother passed back to Ursula, she took a sip and handed it to me. Mother Mary gave me a pill to swallow, and I took it as I drained the what was left of its contents.

As I stood before the bed, each Brother and Sister came before me, knelt on a pillow at my feet, and sucked on my cock. I had still been soft when that began, but by the time the last Sister and Brother had given me oral, my cock was getting hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.