Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

After their graduation from high school, most of the students would progress to the college of their choice. For those who seemed to enjoy sex more than most students (and they were always the ones who made the most frequent visits to the “Fuck Room”), an invitation was extended to attend the Saint Valentine Teaching College, which recruited students from all of the high schools run by the Order of Saint Valentine. There, they would receive all the necessary training for a career in education, and the opportunity to teach a variety of different subjects. As a bonus, they could have advanced training in the sexual arts.

The students were tested weekly for venereal diseases, and they were told that although intercourse with fellow students was always safe, precautions had to be taken if they sought sexual gratification elsewhere. Condoms were always available for the asking. Birth control would, of course, be practiced by all female students as an additional precaution.

If they chose “Teaching Personal Growth” as part of their study, they would go to the high schools and assist in the sexual training of children, as stated in an earlier chapter. For this, they would earn college credit. And it offered them a chance to spend their nights in the high school faculty dormitory, experiencing a whole new assortment of cocks and cunts.


Constance writes:

I remember my first day as an Assistant in teaching Personal Growth at the high school I graduated from only two years before. How could I forget?

During the day, I’d be helping the juniors learn about how to pleasure each other’s bodies. Most of them were doing well, but there were a few girls who needed a little more instruction in how to tease their partner’s cock, so I was demonstrating some techniques to them. One boy, who had been staring at my tits during the entire class, actually came on my boob when I just touched his balls ... I guess the girl had done too good a job of stimulating! The feel of that warm cum gushing from a virgin boy’s cock and splashing onto my tit was so erotic to me that I had to divert my attention elsewhere. I hadn’t felt that level of eroticism since I was a junior myself. When I masturbated myself to an orgasm at the end of the session, along with the instructor and the rest of the class, I was thinking of that young boy and his cum. I was looking right at him as his female partner stroked his cock and he shot his second load into the air, and he was smiling at me! I finger-fucked myself as I smiled back, and blew him a kiss.

As usual, I was invited to stay the night at the faculty dorm. Mother Magdalene met me at the entrance and showed me to a side room, where we disrobed, and then to the refectory. “Is there any special kind of sex you’d like to have?” she asked me. “Anything that turns you on?”

“Can I tell you one of my fantasies?”

“Of course, dear!”

“Well, I really liked getting fucked twice in a row in my Deflowering. I haven’t had that since. I’ve wondered what it would be like to be just fucked and fucked and fucked, by a whole lot of men, one after another. And women, too, making love to me at the same time. Is that too weird?”

“You know, that’s a very common fantasy, more common than you think! And I’m sure we can make it come true! But let’s go to dinner now first! You have a very energetic night in front of you, and you’re going to need the calories!”

All the faculty members were naked. The dinner was excellent, and we chatted easily with each other. Many of them were old friends to me, since they’d taught me all my high school classes. I found out that some of them had studied with the same instructors that I had at the college, and were eager to get the latest news on them.

But the most interesting thing about that dinner was seeing all of those naked breasts and cocks and cunts, displayed openly. I got a feeling that this must have been what the Garden of Eden was like, with nobody in the least bit ashamed about their nudity. I’d heard about nudist resorts, where it was supposed to be like that all the time, and made a mental note to check them out on my next vacation.

And there was an undercurrent of eroticism, too. No mistaking that. It was that everybody seemed to be kind of flirting with each other, like we used to do at the high school dances. The women were playing with their breasts, lifting and squeezing them, and pinching the nipples. And I saw a few of them tracing the folds of their pussies. And the guys would be giving their cocks an occasional squeeze, or scratching their balls. They weren’t making a show of it, but just taking a little pleasure from it as they talked. And here, of course, I could see all the men’s cocks when they walked around, and they all seemed to be at least half-hard. No overt sex stuff, but I started to suspect that there was something going on. It turned out that I was right. There was something special being planned, and it was being planned for me.

First, we all showered together in a large communal shower. That was really where the eroticism kicked in, because people were obviously getting aroused when they were soaped up. Dicks started getting fully hard, and the women were either fingering themselves or getting fingered by other people. They’d shower in pairs, hugging each other and kissing. Mostly men hugging women, but here and there it would be a man with another man, or a woman with a woman. At my shower head, I was getting special attention. One Sister soaped up my tits as I soaped up hers, while a guy soaped up my back, his hard cock poking my ass from time to time. Many of the women climaxed, but the men took care not to. When they led me to the bedroom I was to sleep in, I found out why.

I was led to a bedroom with mirrors on all the walls and on the ceiling. They started right away by laying me on the huge bed with my butt right on the edge of the bead. I spread my legs, and for the next half hour there were hands and mouths everywhere on my body, paying special attention to my snatch and my tits as I watched them all in the ceiling mirror. Mother Magdalene herself was the first at my cunt, her tongue expertly peeling my lips apart. I basked in the warmth of their love and of the orgasm that building in me, the first of many. When I felt Brother Anselmo finger fucking me as two Sisters sucked on my nips, the orgasm erupted. “The Glory of God is filling you!” I heard him say. And that was when I felt the first penis, Anselmo’s penis, entering me.

I felt it pumping, and then erupting in sperm. But before I could feel it soften, he withdrew it, and I felt another hard one penetrating me while the Sisters continued sucking my tits. It, too, pumped in and out of me, and I let the orgasm continue to sweep over me.

Then that cock came, too, adding its load to my already gooey cunt. As it withdrew, I could feel the warm sperm trickling down to my asshole and then onto the bed. And then yet another cock entered me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.