Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

And the Deflowering ceremony was their introduction to mature sex. In their senior year, they would be encouraged to copulate with each other as they desired, in the same room used in their deflowering. (The formal name of the room was the “Sanctuary of Lust,” but all the students called it the “Fuck Room.”) The room would be outfitted with beds, oil, towels, and sex toys. And condoms, too. All boys were required to wear a condom whenever they fucked girls or other boys, to prevent pregnancy or the spread of anal infections. And the girls were encouraged to be put on birth control, so that there would be two measures to prevent pregnancy. The condom requirement was only waived when the students were fucking one of the Sisters of the Order, for all the teachers were sterile. Only then would a boy be treated to the feel of the bare skin of his penis gliding into a woman’s cunt.

Every senior knew that, if he or she got horny during the course of the day, they could go to that room for a “quickie” and have their lusts satisfied by another available senior, a teacher assigned as the room’s proctor, or simply by masturbation, using the toys on hand. Their head now clear of lust, they could apply themselves once more to their studies. The only requirements were that they sign in and out, and restrict their use of the room to fifteen minutes, although they could use it up to three times a day if they needed release. Contrary to expectation, it was found that after a student used it for a while, the need decreased instead of increased, except for students of extraordinarily high libidos (and the Order was always on the lookout for those students).

Of course, there was the usual weekly class in Personal Growth, which now included intercourse. The students were given the opportunity to explore all the usual positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and so on. But what really set off these classes from the activities in the “Fuck Room” was the chance for these love-making sessions to last up to an hour, with the students appreciating the beauty of extended contact with the person they were fucking, varying the rhythms of their intercourse to make it last longer.

There was both a male and female instructor, demonstrating the positions and counseling the students on how to use them. One of them was usually an Assistant Instructor, on loan from Saint Valentine College; for them, it was the first chance they had to actually fuck the children, even though the contact was seldom longer than a few minutes.

Along with the usual love-making activities, students who were interested could also sample the treats of light bondage, prostate milking, threesomes of various combinations “ruined orgasms,” and anal sex, all under the supervision of the instructors, and all with the use of condoms where appropriate. Through this activity, they learned that there was a wide variety of sexual “kinks” that could be used to enhance their sex lives, if they chose to pursue them.

There was one time when the boys didn’t have to use condoms, and that was when a special class was held in the gym’s shower room. There the children were introduced to piss play and “water sports.” They were instructed to drink as much as they could beforehand, so that they would have ample amounts of piss to share with their classmates. The sight of the urine streaming from the genitalia of both sexes and the feel of the warm piss splashing on their bodies proved to be a rewarding experience for them, even though it would not be a part of future sex play for most of them. And they appreciated the opportunity to shower with their classmates and stimulate them sexually as they soaped up and masturbated each other.

And as a reward for scholastic excellence, a student would be given an opportunity to spend a night in the faculty dormitory, in a special room set aside for that purpose, and enjoy extended periods of love-making and multiple orgasms with members of the faculty, without time limits, and without the impediment of condoms if the fucking was heterosexual. The boys particularly valued this experience, since they could not only ride a woman “bareback,” but they could have as many as three or four orgasms with the woman ... or with many Sisters, if they chose to visit the room and reward the child in their own way. And if he preferred the company of Brothers, they would be happy to service him and offer their asses or penises to him.

And for the girls, it was a chance to have the extended post-coital snuggling and intimacy they didn’t get with the encounters in the Fuck Room, and the experience of a half-hard cock slipping into her and hardening again as she played with her vaginal muscles. Since the Brothers were all sterile, a girl would not have to be on birth control, and an “unprotected” girl could fuck any Brother to her heart’s content without having to worry about pregnancy. Or it might be two or three Brothers, fucking her in turns, one cock replacing another as the first one ejaculated and softened. And it was rumored that there were more exotic sex toys as well, toys that were not available in the Fuck Room.

The lesbian student would be rewarded with as much time in bed as she desired, with any Sister or Sisters she desired. And there were delights she would be shown for the first time, in the form of fucking machines or the kinkier kinds of sex play that could be had in the faculty’s area.

So that opportunity was sought after. When honor students and winners of intermural competitions were rewarded with the experience of spending the night in the faculty dormitory, it was no wonder that the students strove for that sort of scholastic excellence, and took top prizes in sports and scholastic competitions with the other schools in the area! And it went without saying that the valedictorian and salutatorian would receive those coveted invitations!


Nancy writes:

In my senior year, I was in the Fuck Room almost every day. It was usually with another senior. I’d give him the look, and we’d run down to the Fuck Room, and I’d pull down my pants and he’d open his fly and whip on a condom, and we’d have a quick one and he’d cum real fast, and I’d finish myself off with a dildo if he hadn’t gotten me off. Or sometimes I’d be the only one there, and I’d just masturbate. I remember one time when Brother Augustine was proctoring the room, and I had a quick one with him. He gave me a good pounding on the bed, but he didn’t cum when I did. “There may be another girl coming in after you, and I need to be hard for her, if she wants a cock in her, too” He explained. “But I, too, wish it were longer.”

The high point of my senior year was when I got a chance to sleep in the faculty dorm. I’d just won the first prize for my Science Fair exhibit in all of the city’s high schools. I got a nice trophy and a five-hundred-dollar prize, but that was nothing compared to my night with the faculty.

It was a Saturday mid-afternoon when my parents dropped me off at the faculty dorm. I was greeted by Mother Magdalene and taken to a small room. Then the Sister started removing the black hooded robe of her Order, and I saw that she was naked underneath it. She was about fifty, and her breasts had some sag with her long brown nipples pointing more down than out, but she had a flat stomach and long, strong legs. I realized much later that this was the sort of physique that comes with lots of daily fucking and tit-sucking.

“Take off your clothes,” she said. “There’s a locker here. We are all nude when we are in the faculty residence.” That was a kind of shock to me. I’d never believed that, even though the rumor was repeated by my classmates. Anyway, I did as I was told, and together we walked naked to the refectory, where an early dinner was served. It was so strange to see all my teachers stark naked, and to be naked in front of them. I’d seen almost all of them before, of course, but now I was seeing another side of them, so comfortable in their nudity, so friendly with each other. It was my first inkling that all the stories we told were true. All these men and women really were lovers to each other. They all fucked each other without qualms. And, for tonight, I would be one of them.

I’d never seen so many adult naked women before in one place, and I was struck by the differences in breast size and shape. I guess my own boobs were a little smaller than the average, but they were higher and firmer, which made sense, since I was the only teenager there. But what struck me most was how comfortable these women were with their tits. They’d give them a pinch or a rub while they were conversing with their dinner companions. I found myself doing the same to my own tits.

Only one woman mentioned sex at dinner. It was Sister Angela, a slim woman with dark hair and tits a little smaller than mine, who sat next to me at dinner. She taught me Spanish in my freshman year. She whispered into my ear, “You’re going to get such a screwing tonight! I promise!” And then she gave me a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

After dinner in the refectory, we all showered, all the men and women together. I saw the guys’ cocks getting hard, and a lot of them were looking at me and I knew that they were thinking of me. I guess that they didn’t shower with teenage girls very often, even though they were around them all day when they were teaching class. I realized that while I was always imagining what they looked like naked, they’d been doing the same to me! Well, here I was, and there they were, all naked, with their cocks now on parade. The cocks were all different sizes, from maybe five inches to nine inches, and all different shapes from straight to curved. And I was going to have some of those cocks inside me before long!

The shower room was one big room, with a couple of dozen shower heads, and everybody was washing each other. All the men got hard, and it was beautiful to see so many boners at once. I mean, I’d seen a lot of boners in the junior’s wanking class, but those were on boys, and these were on grown men. The Brothers invited me to touch them, and I got to stroke a few of them as they soaped up my pussy. And when one of the Sisters came behind me and ground her boobs into my back and started lathering up my own boobs, well, I was getting turned on like I never had been before. “Play with your pussy if you like!” I heard her whisper into my ear. “They’d love to see it!” So I did, rubbing the slippery soap into my folds as she massaged my tits. “Don’t cum yet,” she told me. “Save it for later!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.