Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

The deflowering ritual for homosexual boys and girls was similar to that for heterosexuals, except that all the participants would be of the same sex. For the boys, the “Sharing of the Bread” would be omitted. During the “Sharing of the Seed” part of the ritual, half of the boys would kneel at the rail while their standing companions anointed their tongues. They kissed to share the sperm, after which the positions would be reversed, and it was the second boy’s turn to receive the sperm in his mouth and share it with the first one. Each boy would be taken to bed immediately and be orally stimulated by a male instructor until they were ready for their next orgasms, which involved anal penetration, both giving and receiving, until each boy was satisfied. After an hour, another man would be in the boy’s bed and ass, filling him with his erection, or offering his own ass to the student, if that was what he wanted.

For the lesbian girls, the ritual omitted the “Sharing of the Seed” but included the “Sharing of the Bread” as the instructor would would bring the girl to a bed and then induce a climax with her tongue and fingers. She would then fuck the girl with the bread loaf and then insert it into her own vagina, mixing their pussy juices together before the bread was broken in half and shared. Then the girls would be would administer and receive cunnilingus with their mentors, and send each other into orgasms with finger-fucking, breast play, and fisting. The girls had engaged in lesbian sex with their fellow students, of course, but this was the first time they were making love with experienced lovers, who knew every trick to arouse and satisfy them. And this time there was no time limit to their lovemaking although, after an hour, partners were switched so that each girl got another instructor as a lover.

After the ritual of each version of the ceremony, the instructors praised the children for their performances. The children, still basking in the aftermaths of their own orgasms, hugged them as they stood up. Then they closed with a prayer of thanksgiving. The students dressed and were provided with new school uniform jackets, of a different color, to advertise their new status as sexually experienced people. After they had dressed and left the room, they would be greeted by their parents, who would hug them, take them to a celebratory dinner, and hear their children describe their first erotic couplings with adults. It would bring back fond memories of their own deflowerings, which they’d share with their children.

And the children were told that their true sex lives could now begin, and that it would be a huge part of their lives, as it had been for the parents’ lives. If the parents were willing, it was at that point that the children were offered to share a bed with them. It was strictly optional, and no pressure would be put on the child to accept or reject the offer. But it was understood that the offer was given in the spirit of love, and with no expectation that there would be any obligation or goal other than the satisfying of their mutual lusts.


Susan, a senior, writes:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.