Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

By the end of their junior year, all the students would have experienced orgasms with members of the sex they preferred. They were ready for sexual graduation, which consisted of a deflowering ritual.

The heterosexual version of this ceremony usually consisted of six girls and six boys, who were led into a room of the school that they’d never seen before. There were twelve double-size beds in the room, fitted with satin sheets. The air was fragrant with incense, and the only illumination was by candles. Brother Ignatius was there, as was Sister Fidela, dressed in white robes that were open at the front so that their torsos, crotches, and legs were fully exposed. The students were told to strip and stand naked before them. (For each girl, the ceremony had been timed so that she wasn’t menstruating, which made her more comfortable with what was to come.)

A bowl of Holy Oil was standing on a small table, and the children were instructed to oil each other’s torsos from neck to crotch. That was to ensure that the boys would be already hard, and the girls starting to lubricate, before the ceremony began. They were allowed to kiss and fondle each other until the boys were hard, and the familiarity they had gained from their recent classes served them well.

Brother Ignatius and Sister Fidela opened the ritual with a prayer that the students find compatible sexual partners for the rest of their lives, choosing monogamy, polyamory, or polygamy as they preferred, for all consensual sexual contact was blessed by the Lord. Then the girls were led to a pillow, on which she knelt.

“The first part of the ritual is the Sharing of the Seed,” the Brother intoned. The boys were instructed to stand before the girls, with their hard penises on a level with the girls’ faces. Each girl grasped the penis of the boy opposite her and stroked it. When he was ready to ejaculate, she extended her tongue, so that the sperm would be deposited on it. Then, without swallowing, she would put the cap of the penis into her mouth and fellate the boy, sucking the rest of the sperm from his penis while taking care not to swallow any of it. Finally, retaining the sperm in her mouth, she would stand and French-kiss the boy, giving some of his sperm back to him as he finger-fucked her.

Then each girl was led by an instructor to one of the six beds closest to the rail, where she could lie down with plenty of room. She was told to lie across the width of the bed, with her pussy at the edge of the bed, and spread her legs wide. Sister Fidela kissed each pussy and anointed it with more Holy Oil as she intoned a prayer of consecration. The boys lined up and stood beside the girls’ beds, and Fidela sucked each now-soft penis and anointed it with the oil as well.

“Now comes the Sharing of the Bread,” Sister Fidela said. “Boys, you will bring the girls to a climax using your tongues and your fingers. You may also use your hands to bring yourselves back to hardness, if that is needed. You may begin.”

The boys used all the skills they’d learned in the past year to tease the girls to orgasms. As they did so, their own penises began to swell and harden again under the combined smell of incense and pussy. Within minutes, the girls were lubricating heavily, their cunts wet and fragrant with their fluids. When each girl was close to orgasm, she raised her hand to signal Sister Fidela. The Sister came forth with a small loaf of bread, about the size of a frankfurter, with a hard crust. She thrust the bread into her own wet cunt to bless it. Then she slid it into the girl’s cunt, withdrew it, turned it around, and inserted it again so that the crust was thoroughly saturated. Finally, she broke it into three piece, giving each child a piece so they would both taste the girl’s pussy, and eating the third piece herself. Then the boy would resume pleasuring the girl.

By this time, all the girls were climaxing. In their lust, they scarcely noticed that ten other instructors had quietly entered the room. They consisted of equal numbers of Brothers and Sisters of the Order, dressed in open-front robes, and all aroused. Each woman stood by a bed and played with her breasts and pussy as she watched the boy work, noting how hard he was getting. When his penis was again fully hard, she told him to kiss his consort goodbye, then led him to one of the six vacant beds, laid on it, and spread her legs wide. That was the signal for the boy to lay on top of her and impale her with his penis, depositing his semen in a woman’s vagina for the first time. Then he would chant the words of the rite’s liturgy: “The Glory of God is filling me.” And the woman would chant the same words as he fucked her.

The sensation of soft breasts under his chest, and the feel of his penis in her warm, wet tunnel for the first time, the culmination of three years of preparation, caused him to cum a little sooner than he’d hoped, but he was assured that he did well. “Now pleasure me for a while, until you are hard again,” she said. “Taste your seed once more, this time as you take it from my cunt. And praise God for this gift you have now received.”

Meanwhile, at the girls’ bedsides, each boy had been replaced by a male instructor. As the girl lay down and spread her legs once more, the man slid his hard cock into a cunt already wet and thrumming from an orgasm. It took him only a minute or two to bring her to yet another one, her first orgasm from coitus as they chanted “The Glory of God is filling me.” She felt his cock throb as he ejaculated into her and consecrated her vagina with his spend. “The Glory of God has filled you. Now I shall pleasure you and, each time you climax, offer the orgasm to the Lord as a gift.”

The participants would cuddle and bask in the aftermaths of their orgasms, fondling each other until the males were again hard, Instructors and students alike. Then each Instructor would pick another child, so that the child could experience a new experienced cock or pussy. The air would still smell of incense and beeswax candles, but the scent of feminine arousal was becoming stronger, too, adding to the erotic atmosphere that would hasten the next pattern of arousal and orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.