Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

In the second half of their sophomore year, there was another difference in the method of instruction. Instead of the boys being overseen by Brother Ignatius, it was sister Fidela who was standing in front of them naked ... the first naked woman any of them had seen in the flesh. The effect was electric for most of the boys, and when she was caressing their penises, her full breasts dangling above them, most of them found it much harder to restrain their orgasms. As usual, at the end of the class, they would wank or suck each other to a climax as, for the first time, they watched a woman masturbating herself to a climax of her own, fondling her breasts and fucking herself with either her fingers or a dildo as she cried out “The Glory of God is filling me!”

Meanwhile, in the girls’ classes, it might be Brother Ignatius taking care of their education. It was the first time most of them had actually seen a naked man, complete with an impressive erection, standing before them. He would not allow them to touch it, but instead watched the girls wank each other to orgasms, taking careful note of which ones were looking at his penis as they climaxed. His fingers were bigger than their classmates’ fingers, and they appreciated the additional girth when he finger-fucked them. And he would end the class by stroking himself to an orgasm, and letting the girls watch in fascination as his penis unleashed a torrent of cum into the air. The Glory of God was certainly filling him, the girls thought.

The effect of this new arrangement, besides letting the students see an instructor of the opposite sex in the nude and witness the instructor’s orgasm, was to determine which students responded more to an instructor of the opposite sex than one of the same sex. Not that homosexuality was in any way discouraged. On the contrary, those students who demonstrated strong homosexual proclivities were assigned special same-sex classes in their junior years, with an instructor of that sex. However, if they wished to also participate in the heterosexual training, they could do that as well. And any heterosexual student could attend a homosexual class if he or she wanted to. But the homosexual classes were attended by only a few students.

The rest of the students, the ones who leaned strongly to heterosexuality, were in the majority. These students introduced to hetero-sex in their junior year. The classes were the same size, but consisted of an equal number of boys and girls. Now that they had learned to pleasure themselves and to receive pleasure from their classmates, it was time for them to learn how the sexes differed in their patterns of arousal and the sensitive areas of their bodies.

Now, for the first time, the children of both sexes were allowed to see each other naked. They had been taking classes together for two years in their school uniforms, of course, so they were all acquainted with each other. But this was their chance to show each other how confident they were in their nudity, and to appreciate the nude beauty of the opposite sex’s bodies.

They were sorted into pairs, one girl and one boy. Then they would take turns pleasuring each other. Sometimes the instructor would be Sister Fidela, and sometimes it would be Brother Ignatius, who would now allow the girls to touch his penis when he taught them fellatio. And the boys were allowed to taste pussy through oral sex, and the girls to taste sperm. They were instructed to note how each pussy and each cock tasted different and reacted differently to stimuli, as different as their own cocks and pussies.

There was no penis-in-vagina contact allowed, and if a boy felt that he was in danger of releasing his sperm early, the girl or an instructor would masturbate him to a climax, collecting the sperm into a tissue which was properly disposed of. And all the children were cautioned that any sperm released in the area of a vulva could result in a pregnancy. So they were careful not to let that happen. But any other kind of fondling was encouraged.

And the same policies about boys delaying their orgasms while pleasuring the girls, and the girls being encouraged to orgasm at any time, were followed. Partners were switched continuously as the year progressed, so that each student would encounter the maximum number of the opposite sex. The girls would learn which parts of a particular boy’s penis and balls would be the most sensitive, how to control his ejaculation through pressure on his perineum, and how to use their tongues to pleasure him orally. And the boys learned how the girls preferred different proportions of stimulation of their clitorises, their vaginas, and their now more prominent breasts and nipples.

The classes would end with simultaneous orgasms, in which the teachers would participate as well. After the girls had all cum, the boys would all be given handjobs, titjobs, or blowjobs by their partners, and the girls would ensure that any semen that wasn’t swallowed would be carefully mopped up with tissues. And, as usual, the students would be treated to the sight of their instructor’s orgasm as they chanted “The Glory of God is filling you!”

Sometimes the instructors would be assisted by visiting college students, all recent graduates of St. Valentine High. The assistants, not much older than the pupils themselves, would be admired by the class as examples of what they would develop into, and their expertise in showing a student the sensitive areas of their bodies was invaluable. And the children got to see fully developed adult bodies besides those of their instructors, with their full breasts and hard penises. Most important, they showed that the pursuit of eroticism could continue past their high schools years and be transferred to their adult lives. (The assistants were also there to learn more about themselves, and their responses to adolescent sex, but that will be explained later.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.