Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Some of the children were bound to tell their parents what happened in school that day. But the school was not concerned in the least. After all, the parents had brought their children to this school for exactly this education. At least one of them had been a graduate of the school, and wanted their children to have the same positive attitudes toward sex that the school had had been imparted to them when they were teenagers.

By the end of the freshman year, every boy had developed to the point where he could ejaculate, and be able to delay that orgasm, and every girl could achieve at least one orgasm through toys or finger play.

For their sophomore year, they moved to a different room, this one with beds. For this year gave them an additional challenge, one that they willingly accepted. Under the supervision of the teachers, they learned to masturbate each other, boys wanking boys and girls wanking girls. In this way, they were focusing their attention not to pleasuring themselves, but to giving each other the maximum amount of stimulation. The children were paired up, given a bed, and told to masturbate each other both manually and orally. For the first time, the girls got to taste each other’s pussies, and the boys got to taste each other’s sperm as they engaged in oral sex.

The trick was for each student to apply what he or she had learned about their own physiological responses to the task of conveying those responses to another student, or to the teacher. They proved ready learners, because they’d had time to observe all of their classmates climaxing, and there wasn’t a trace of shame, homophobia, or embarrassment. If a student experienced more than the usual amount of trouble in getting aroused, that student’s teammate would summon the aid of the teacher, so that his or her technique could be improved. And by ensuring that each child had a different teammate for each session, the student would learn of the wide differences in their classmates’ sexual responses. The classes would end with all the students climaxing at the same time, while their teachers masturbated themselves to orgasms.

The difference in the girls’ behavior was particularly remarkable. From the moment they were undressed, they were hugging and fondling each other, eager to be aroused. Most of the boys, on the other hand, were more reserved, and confined their touching only to those times when they were masturbating each other. The instructors noted which students were more drawn to same-sex stimulation and post-orgasmic contact, but were careful to explain to the students that there was nothing wrong with homosexual relationships. “God made some of us to love the same sex, and others to love the opposite sex, and still others to love both sexes,” the instructors explained. “Therefore, you can best serve God by being true to your own lusts.”

As usual, the boys were trained to delay their orgasms until the end of the class period, while the girls were allowed to orgasm as often as they pleased. This was in the hopes that a woman’s natural capacity for multiple orgasms could be nurtured. Fingers and toys were used to stimulate the girls’ vaginas and make them familiar to the sensation of a thrusting penis. The girls would also be encouraged to suck on each other’s nipples, to enhance their sensitivity. And the more their breasts developed, the more satisfaction they got for pleasuring them.


Lawrence, a sophomore, writes:

That was sure weird, having another guy touch my dick. And teasing it as it was getting hard. I didn’t think I was gay or anything. But Brother Ignatius was telling us to just enjoy the sensation. So I let Joey take charge. And sure enough, it was really nice. Different from when I’m jacking off by myself, because he didn’t always do what I would have done. And he was getting hard, too. “You can touch it if you want,” he said. So I touched it, and it got harder. I started stroking the underside, like I liked to do with my own dick. We didn’t kiss or anything that first time, just oiled up each other’s dicks and teased them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.