Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Only one person in about thirty would pursue an education in the Saint Valentine school system. The rest would proceed with normal lives, get married, and have children, although their marriages and relationships would seldom be the standard ones of society. They would often form polygamous or polyamorous bonds, almost always with other graduates of Saint Valentine’s High School. In this way, they would be able to have sex with others as skilled as themselves in the art. It was common knowledge that many of those matrimonial bonds were forged in their senior years in the “Fuck Room.”


Jeanette, an alumna, writes:

After my senior year, I went to the city college to major in nursing, and found that one of the seniors in my graduation class had also enrolled there. His name was Wesley, and we used to fuck a lot in the Fuck Room. He was tall and skinny, and he was on basketball team, but wasn’t all that great a player. His real sport was track, and he was hard to beat in the sprints. His boner was thin, but long and curved. It had a big cap, and he sure knew how to rub it against the front of my vaginal wall! I’d been masturbating that cock from time to time during the junior Personal Growth class, and wondered how it would feel inside me. In my senior year, I found out! It was great when he’d wear those ribbed condoms they always have in the Fuck Room, and I’d get off really quick.

I really fell in lust with him then, and when when he asked me to share an apartment with him, I said, “Sure!” Now I could fuck him every morning and every night! I’d been on birth control for a while by then, so we were able to fuck without a rubber, which he liked a lot! It was a little more of a hassle for me, because his cum would be trickling down my leg instead of being neatly packaged in a rubber. But I’d insist that he “clean me up” after we’d fucked, so that took care of that problem, and I often got an extra orgasm that way!

The only complication in our relationship was that Wesley told me he was bisexual, and I knew he’d never be happy in a monogamous heterosexual relationship. So we had threesomes with other guys, but we never felt that we were on the same wavelength as them. Either they’d be totally hetero, and want to fuck just me, or they’d be gay, and want to fuck just him. Once in a while, there’d be a guy who was truly bi, but even then, it didn’t “click,” if you know what I mean. There are times after you fuck when you want to be closer to that person, and then there are times when you don’t. And most of these trysts were of the second kind. You know, fun in bed, but forgotten the next day.

And, frankly, those guys didn’t know how to fuck. Not like a Saint Valentine boy, anyway. They barely knew what they could do with their own dicks, and my pussy was pretty much a total mystery to them. And they all came with this mindset that they knew more about sex than I did ... me, who’d had four years of sexual training including one year of daily fucking! ... and wouldn’t listen to me when I explained my needs. They all felt like sex was all about them, and we Saint Valentine students couldn’t relate to that at all, since we’d had partners ever since our sophomore years. Losers! I feel sorry for the girls that ended up with them.

And the next year, we saw that Donald had enrolled in the college. He was a red-head, really solidly built, who played tackle on the football team and wrestled. He was a year behind us at Saint Valentine, so I never fucked him, but I asked a couple of the girls I knew and they said he was pretty good. And they said he was bisexual, too! Well, we asked him over one night, and after some wine and pizza, we asked him if he wanted to fuck us.

“I’ve never had a threesome with a guy and a girl who are going steady,” he said. “I don’t want to get in the way of any relationship you’ve formed. You guys obviously have a real thing for each other. I mean, at the school we were all taught that fucking doesn’t have to mean real relationships, but I’m at the point now where I want a real relationship, and I’m torn between choosing a guy or a gal.”

“Well,” I said, “let’s just fuck for fun right now. And we’ll see where it goes.” We all got naked and started fondling one another, and pretty soon we were all in bed. Don’s cock matched his physique, not overly long but kinda thick when it was hard.

“You’re our guest,” Wesley said. “You can have your choice of either one of us.”

“How about if you guys just fuck, like you always do?” he said. “I’ll just watch.”

And that’s what we did. We did ask Don to help us with the foreplay, and it was nice having two mouths on my tits while Wes played with my cunt. And then Wes fucked me. I guess the presence of Don in our bed got him even hotter than usual, and he came inside me and started getting soft before I was even half-way to an orgasm.

“I want Don to fuck me now,” I told him. He smiled and rolled off me, and Don climbed on top of me, stuck his thick rod in me, and started pumping. He was a Saint Valentine boy, all right! He knew what to do with his cock, and with my pussy, and that got me the rest of the way there, and I started cumming really hard. And then Don came, too.

That part about “serial fucking” actually wasn’t new to me. I’d fucked two boys in a row before, in my senior year in our Personal Growth class. One day, three girls didn’t show up, so we had three boys that weren’t matched up. Well, Sister Vera took two of them, and I took the other two. In the first part of the class, the Sister and I jacked off two boys each, at the same time. Sister Vera was better at it. She got the two boys to cum almost at the same second, but one of my boys jizzed about a minute after the other one did.

And then I had two boys to pleasure me, not just one. I liked that part! My tits were really getting sensitive by then, and I’d have a boy sucking away at each nipple while I finger-fucked myself. And at the end of the class, the Sister and I each had two boys to pleasure us in return. One of Sister Vera’s boys had already had some experience in ass-fucking, probably from his mother or sister or somebody, so he fucked her in the ass while the other one fucked her cunt. Those boys were lucky, since they were the only ones in the class that didn’t have to use rubbers.

My two boys asked me if I wanted that, but they both had thick cocks, and we didn’t have time to relax my ass properly, and we hadn’t gotten to the anal-sex part of the lesson plan yet, so I just let them into my vagina, one after the other. Andre came first, since Scott wasn’t hard again yet. But he was hard enough after Andre jizzed that he could jizz in me, too. Actually, they jizzed into the rubbers they wore. I was the only girl that day who got screwed by two guys in a row, so I was pretty lucky, too.

But back to my fuck with Wes and Don, the big difference being that this time I had a cunt full of jizz. And two guys in the bed with limp dicks, and plenty of time to get hard again for another round. They started sucking each other, tasting my pussy juice on each other’s dicks, and before too long, they had boners again. I knew guys did that ... sucking dick, I mean ... although it was the first time I’d seen it happen. Everybody in school knew they were trained to do that in their sophomore years in high school, just like we girls were trained to eat pussy. But they didn’t cum. Instead, they were saving their boners for real fucking.

I lay on my side, and Wes fucked me that way with our bellies pressed together, and then Don got behind Wes and started butt-fucking him. I could reach around and stroke either Don’s side or Wes’s side. I came again, but Wes wasn’t finished, so I let him fuck me some more until he came, and that was when Don came, too. Don told me that what set him off was Wes’s ass muscles clenching his cock. Since I don’t have a penis, I couldn’t really relate to that, but I figured it was like a girl gripping my fingers with their cunt muscles. Later on, I’d be milking one of the guys by fingering his prostate, and I could feel those ass muscles squeezing my fingers when he came. But I’m getting ahead of my story.

I wanted Don to fuck me again, and I was going to ask him to wash his dick first to get Wes’s shit off it. But he was already in the bathroom. I got an idea. “Let’s all shower together!” And we did. Since we’d all just had orgasms, we just played with each other, like we were kids again. And both guys soaping me up was really nice, and when they got soaped up, too, it was nice for them. We really started bonding, then.

What with all the soaping of our sex parts, we all started getting horny again, so we went back to bed. We finished the night off doing the same thing we were doing before, with us on our sides, except that it was Don inside my cunt, entering me from behind and clasping my breasts as I was diddling my clit, and Wes inside Don’s ass. We all came again and fell asleep.

When we woke up, Don had already prepared breakfast for us. We chatted over a dozen different subjects, all sitting nude at the table. Then we showered together again, dressed and went to class.

Wes and I invited Don over many times in the next month, and we had a blast each time. I was growing to love both of them. We talked it over, and found that the feeling was mutual all around. We realized that what was keeping us together wasn’t just lust. It was real love, real commitment. So we asked Don to live with us. We got a bigger bed, and stopped wearing clothes around the house. And now we had plenty of time for them to introduce me to anal sex. At first, I was only comfortable with Wes’s dick, but after a while, I was able to take Don’s dick, too. And when I had one of them in my ass and the other one in my cunt, synchronizing their thrusts, I had orgasms that lasted and lasted. And we’d learned to put the towels down first, because I’d squirt buckets!

Well, the next year, something came along that really upset the apple-cart. Or rather, it was someone. Her name was Elaine, and she was a freshman. Since she had just graduated from Saint Valentine, she sought us out as alumni and we had lunch together so we could “show her the ropes” at the college. It was assumed that we’d end up fucking, since that was customary with Saint Valentine grads, but we didn’t rush it.

We kept meeting for lunch or dinner, and it was obvious that she had a crush on Don. She’d had it since high school but he was a senior and she was a junior, so they hadn’t fucked. And now they could. There were nights that he didn’t come home, and it came out eventually that he’d been spending them with Elaine, who was living with their parents. Since they were alumni of Saint Valentine, too, they had no qualms about their daughter fucking somebody from the high school. Sometimes they’d even join the youngsters in bed.

Well, the high school had taught us that lust was lust and love was love, so I didn’t really take it seriously. It was a little harder for me, though, when Wes asked me if he could start fucking her, too. I thought I might really be in danger of losing one of them or the other. I told him “Sure,” and he did fuck her once in a while, but I got scared that he’d leave me.

So I did the only think I could think of: I went back to the high school and had a talk with sister Fidela, the woman who introduced me to sex. We hugged and I have to confess that something flared in me, the remembrance of all the times I’d seen her masturbate to an orgasm in front of the class, and how she praised and hugged me after my first orgasm, and the many, many times afterwards that I’d climaxed from the touch of a girl as Sister Fidela watched and smiled. I realized with a shock how much I missed that. I’d been completely straight since my graduation, and figured that I’d be straight for the rest of my life.

Sister Fidela listened to me, and then gave me the best advice and the best news I could have heard. First, she said that if Don and Wes were telling me the truth when they said that the three of us had something more than lust, then that had to be respected. But I also had to respect the lust they had for Elaine, so the boys shouldn’t be limited to me or each other for their gratification. “The heart knows what the heart wants. If the lust is pure, you glorify God by following your heart. Their lust for another person only poisons you if you let it. Let there be no room for jealousy in your heart!”

And then she said something else. “I’m not telling you something that half her class doesn’t already know, but Elaine is bi. Half the time that we’d see her in the Fuck Room ... yes, the faculty calls it that, too! ... she’d be with a guy, and the other half with a girl. In her junior year, she’d often attend both the hetero class and the lesbian class. And she insisted on undergoing two Deflowerings, because she said that if it were just one, half her identity would be disrespected.” That kind of made sense to me, since there was a time or two when I myself went down to the Fuck Room and found a girl masturbating, and there were no guys around, and we’d get each other off like we used to do in our sophomore year. But at the time, I didn’t consider it as a lesbian act, in the usual sense. It was just two girls getting our rocks off, nothing personal.

“I often pray for her,” Sister Fidela continued. “It seems that the only real relationship that would satisfy her would be one that includes both sexes. But she’ll have to walk that path on her own.”

She hugged and kissed me goodbye ... that flash again ... and I decided that the only way to resolve this was to sound out Elaine’s feeling on this. So we arranged to have lunch. I could see why the boys had a thing for her, because she was very pretty, with freckles, red hair, blue eyes, long legs, and a pretty decent pair of tits, from what I could see. I confess that I was a bit hostile to her at first, because of the way she was threatening my relationship with Don and Wes.

But I wasn’t prepared to her reaction. When I brought up her dating the two guys, I expected her to be all defensive, like “It’s my business who I want to fuck, not yours!” But instead, she started to cry! I hadn’t realized how I’d touched such a sore spot, and took her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed back.

“You’re right, Jeanette. I think I’m really in love with them. With both of them. But the only way I could have them is to take them away from you, and I don’t want to do that, because you’re so sweet to me. And I don’t want to hurt you, I’d rather give them both up instead.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.