Detoxing - Cover

Detoxing

Copyright© 2021 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I had my future planned out: degree, good job in business, attractive wife and later children. My boss changed everything by asking me to do a job for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Nudism   Slow  

Charlie, who had been quiet, now said softly, “Sharl, we talked about Jimmy getting punished if he swears, just as his rule says for us. Do you also think he should be punished, if he swears?”

Sharl was quick to insist, “Of course. Punishment can’t be for the people and not for the leaders. More Senators need to know that, when they cheat us in the Senate.”

“Fine,” said Charlie. “I just wanted to know what you thought.”

Cherry added, “Yes, that is a helpful point to make, Sharl. You are good at decisions, sis, except for sex,” she giggled.

“Well, that is in the past, now. Jimmy has converted me to Jimmy sex.”

“Yeah, we’d noticed.”

“I intend to get him to fuck me every day. I may have to do a bit of extra swearing to persuade him, but what the fuck; it is worth it.”

Charlie reminded her, “That won’t change things, Sharl. We will still have to go through his detox program to make us into model citizens or something.”

“So far, it has not been too strenuous,” Sharl asserted. “I think I can keep up with it, for however long it takes. Daddy is going to be surprised when we get home.”

Once they had drunk their coffee, I announced that they had the evening free to relax, watch TV, read, or play board games.”

“That’s the limit?” Cherry asked Jimmy. “No playing cards?”

“There may be packs of card in the games table, if you look. No gambling with the cards, so no poker, for example.”

“Why not?”

“Gambling is a mug’s game. Only the professionals win at it, in the end. Another lesson of life, ladies. It is even more addictive than alcohol, which I am allowing only in moderation, if you can control your urges for booze. Any sign of addiction, and it is cold turkey for all of us: the booze goes down the drain. Did I ever get around to mentioning that smoking is another no-no, whether tobacco or pot?”

“We don’t smoke. Are you a goody-two-shoes?” Charlie challenged him.

“If you want me to be. I don’t mean to stick rigidly to all the rules for everything, just apply them judiciously where breaking them is a sign of stupidity. I prefer to be the tutor, but I am still learning every day. I once got curious and looked up the term Goody Two Shoes, and found it was the title of a little book published in 1765 or thereabouts. She was a character of note, and the name just stuck, surviving ever since as a popular image.”

“You are certainly a fund of odd knowledge, Jimmy. Do your colleagues at work find this trait annoying?”

“I don’t have colleagues like that, and at present I am working on my own; no supervisor. If this question is to find out more about me, you are out of luck.”

The questions petered out, and the girls watched one or two inane TV shows for a while. I went to the recreation area, got out a pack of cards and played solitaire with them. The odds on playing cards repeating are astronomical, so such games are always different. In certain types of solitaire, you can get all the suits out if you play right, but others have odd aspects and patterns of play that make it often impossible to beat the randomness of the cards.

After the girls had watched their shows, I took over the TV controls to watch a documentary about the ancient Black Sea before it filled up to today’s level. With the bottom water layers static and depleted of oxygen, anything found in that layer tends to be intact, undecayed by time; even sunken ships. Fascinating, even though the program’s story didn’t include any finds early enough for my interest.

I finally went to bed after laying out the table in the dining room, ready for tomorrow’s breakfast. I turned down the light to very low, laid back and drifted off to dreamland. I was having an erotic dream when my boner was touched by a real hand. I jerked awake, finding Cherry stroking my tool.

“Hi, Jimmy. Were you asleep?”

“I was. A beautiful dream with a lovely woman offering herself to me; then I woke up and found it was real.” I smiled at her. “You are here to punish me?”

“In the nicest possible way. Just lay back as you are while I take control.”

“Climb aboard,” I offered. I had done this before; a long while back, but I still knew what I was doing, which helps.

She climbed onto the bed, and slung a leg over my torso, thinking to just sit on me. Nope.

“Cherry?”

“Yes, Jimmy?”

“Let’s do it my way. Take it slow. Sit on my legs and let your pussy drift over my pecker. Aim at kissing me with your lips while kissing my boner with your pussy.”

“Not inside?”

“Not yet. Your whole body has erogenous zones. Get to know them.”

“Um ... okay. Just slip by as I bring my face to yours?”

“Yep. Fancy kissing this old man?”

“Again? Certainly. I enjoyed kissing you earlier today. And you are not an old man either.”

“I got that impression of you liking kissing. Note that you weren’t fucking, or anywhere near.”

“Yeah. Impressive, that kiss.”

“It wasn’t just the kiss; it was you and all you put into it, in preparation, thinking of what I was doing to your tits with my hands; everything builds up.”

“No slam bam?”

“No slam bam.”

“Just Jimmy and Cherry?”

“And Charlie; she was there too and that had an added effect. Is she here with us now?”

“I am watching, Jimmy,” her voice came for one side.

“Good. When Cherry orgasms, I want to finger fuck you, so you don’t feel ignored.”

“Finger fuck?”

“No-one has bothered to do that for you, to stimulate your juices?”

“Nope.”

“When I tell you, bring your pussy to my nearest hand and let me do the rest.”

Cherry complained, “I am here, Jimmy, waiting.”

“Sorry, love. Kissing time.”

As I spoke I allowed both my hands to slide on to her breasts when she bent her head to kiss me.

“Oh. You have your hands on me again.”

“Ignore that and kiss me like you mean it.”

That started her off, and in moments she was pressing her crotch downwards, seeking to be pierced.

I broke off the kissing to say, “When you need me inside you, sit up again.When you are up properly, your hands are free to guide me into you.”

It did not take her long to hurry to get to that position. She pushed down on me and she was already wet. My penis slid easily into her, and she started to move.

“Don’t, Cherry. Don’t move, my sweet.”

“Why not?”

“Savour the contact of my penis being there, where nature planned for it to be. Now, without going up and down, move it around so that you get contact where you want it. This is about you, girl.”

She wriggled a trifle until she grunted, “Oh. That is nice. Charlie, you have to try this sometime. No male has made me feel like this until now.”

“Now that you know where your sensitive spots are, you can move up and down, trying to hit those spots as much as you can.”

I placed my hands back on her now available breasts, and played with her nipples as she began her vertical lifts. We played like this for a few minutes as she became more and more agitated until she squealed as she orgasmed. I moved my hands round to her back to hold her steady, in case she collapsed.

“Oh, God; that was wonderful. Are we finished?”

“No. You can get more cums, and I haven’t come in you yet. We can keep going until I jet into you and my pecker loses its rigidity. I will be absolutely useless then.”

“Then keep going, man. I want this again.”

Our action event continued until she squealed again. I was doing my best to keep from coming, but when she came for the third time, I let go. She felt me release my seed and pressed even more tightly on me, to collect all I had to give her; not that it would fertilise anything.

Cherry allowed herself to fall down on me, pressing her lovely tits to my chest. I felt something at my left hand, and realised that Charlie’s crotch was on offer. I slowly ran my fingers over her ready clit and fondled it gently. She jerked in surprise at the feeling, then settled to enjoy it more. I played with it for a little while, then slipped a finger into her waiting pussy hole.

Some pretend fucking later, I slipped a second finger in and sought her interior sensitive spots. When I found them, she let me know volubly, and Cherry asked sharply, “What happened?”

Charlie told her, “Jimmy just got me off with his fingers! Jimmy, can I kiss you, you wonderful man?”

“Sure, Charlie, if Cherry will move off my face.”

A moment later, Charlie was kissing me passionately. She stopped momentarily to gasp, “I want your baby!”

Cherry chuckled, “You say that when he has his tool up my pussy, having injected me with his sperm? I am more likely to have his baby, if the contraceptive wasn’t working.” She paused to confirm, “It is still working, Jimmy?”

“It is, Cherry, for another week at a minimum. I am sure I read that if you want to get pregnant, you stop the pills a fortnight before you try for a baby.”

“Oh, I feel you deflating, Jimmy. You are starting to fall out of me. Charlie, can you get me some tissues so I can mop up the jism dripping out? Our boy produces a lot of sperm.”

Charlie reluctantly eased off my fingers and fetched the tissues, including some for her own juices. Passing a bunch to Cherry, she cleaned herself up and then tenderly wiped my fingers dry. I would wash my hands later, but this was their time, not mine.

Cherry slid off to the side opposite to Charlie, but before she left the bed, she brought her lips back to mine, for another passionate meeting.

“Thanks, Jimmy,” she gasped in pleasure.

“Hey,” I replied. “You were punishing me, remember?”

“Oh, yes. Good punishment, eh?”

“Pretty educational, as well. Charlie? Can I have a few tissues for my pecker?” Cherry took over the task, so I said, “Cherry? Well done, girl.”

We soon got my penis dried off, then I spread my arms.

“Girls? Do you want sleep with me tonight? And I do mean sleep!”

“One on each side?” Charlie asked.

“Yes. Only if you want to.”

“Will you fuck me in the morning, Jimmy? Properly?” Charlie begged.

“If you don’t mind it being early. My alarm is set so I can get up and ready to make breakfast.”

“I can survive an early morning fuck, if I get time to recover after you do me.”

Cherry murmured, “I think that is a yes from both of us, Jimmy. You seem to have two girls by your side.”

“Three if you count Sharl, Cherry,” I insisted.

“I expect we must. She is already fixated on you, Jimmy. Surely you saw that.”

“I found that surprising, but not unwelcome. She is a lovely woman; just needs to complete her change into a butterfly, then I will be smitten.”

“How romantic!” Cherry exclaimed. “Do you feel that way about us? Me and Charlie?”

I paused before replying, “I didn’t want to, but it is heading that way. You both need to take on the same transformation, but I do believe you have that intention.”

We all slept well, until the alarm woke me, and Charlie moved swiftly into my arms, demanding my attention. I took her missionary style, but slow and gentle until she became demanding that I be forceful. I complied. When we completed our urges and I had spent myself within her, she sagged back and went to sleep again, while I slipped off and got up.

When I left the room, I took my phone with me, removing temptation to try to call friends or relatives for any reason whatever. After just a day or two, I believed they had already accepted the need to behave, but there was no point in offering an incentive to relapse. They wouldn’t get through, anyway, with the phone being locked.

At the breakfast table, Sharl noticed a change in their relation to me, and commented.

“Jimmy, what did you do to them? They are acting differently.”

Charlie challenged, “Do you mean, acting differently from you, or acting the same as you?”

“What do you mean?” Sharl responded in puzzlement.

“You, big sister, have started fawning over Jimmy, ever since he fucked you over that chair.”

“So?”

Then it struck her.

“You are acting the same way this morning! Has he fucked you too, Charlie?”

Charlie nodded. “First thing this morning. It was wonderful.”

Cherry told Sharl, “I gave him a punishment fuck last night. I quite enjoyed punishing him.”

Sharl started to find an objection to the other two grabbing ‘her’ man, then saw how stupid that could apppear. Instead, she appealed to me.

“Jimmy, am I your girl or not?”

I was prepared for this challenge and asked in return, “What do you mean by ‘my girl’?”

This stopped her again, and she pondered what to say.

“I meant, am I your girl for the future, or not your only girl?”

“That is a sudden expectation to make, from just a fucking, Sharl. What about all the other men you have fucked? Were you not their girl?”

“No. This is different, somehow. You got inside my head, as well as inside my pussy. I think you also got inside my heart.”

My eyes widened as I stared at her. Cherry and Charlie gasped at her romantic statement. I spoke at last.

“Sharl, are you looking for a long-term association?”

She hung her head shyly, murmuring. “Perhaps? What do you want to do?”

“I want to discuss this with Cherry and Charlie, for they know you better than I do. For that matter, you know very little about me, so what are you angling for?”

“I don’t know,” Sharlene admitted, and repeated, “I don’t know.”

Cherry intervened, “No way do you get him all to yourself, Sharl, no matter what Daddy said to him!”

Charlotte added, “That goes for me too.”

I decided to calm things down.

“Ladies, it is breakfast time, so why don’t we have our breakfast? We have plenty of time to discuss other things later.”

Hunger succeeded in winning the argument, and we settled down to eat and have our coffee. As we finished, Cherry came over and plonked herself on my lap, and kissed me.

“Just laying my claim, Jimmy.” She kissed me again, this time more passionately, pushing my hand onto a breast. Once that was completed, she had made her point, got up and marched into the kitchen to start tidying up for me, to show she was my woman.

As Sharl sat with her mouth open, Charlie made up her mind and did the same as Cherry, perching on my lap for a kiss and cuddle, grabbing my pecker possessively.

“You don’t get Cherry without me, Jimmy; or, I suspect, me without Cherry.”

She left my knees and my boner, and went to join her sister in the kithen, gathering used crockery as she went. Sharl was sitting disconsolantly without saying a word. She appealed to me wordlessly.

“Sharl, we all need to talk,” I told her authoritatively.

She nodded, still not knowing what she should say.

“Perhaps a talk between you and I, before we bring Cherry and Charlie into the discussion?”

Sharlene switched her brain back on, and answered this time.

“That would be sensible. You really fucked them, Jimmy?”

“They demanded it. I inadvertantly swore yesterday, and Cherry demanded I get the same kind of punishment from her as you got from me. She fucked me last night, cowgirl style. Charlie did me missionary this morning as soon as my alarm went off.”

“When your alarm went off? She slept with you last night?”

“They both slept with me, as in night-time sleeping; unconscious, out to the world.”

“You never offered to sleep with me!” she called out to me angrily. “You should have slept with me first, so I could be sure of you.”

“Sharl, what do you mean, ‘be sure of me’?”

“Um ... I mean ... I thought you had feelings for me, Jimmy. I wanted them underlined, made more definite, so that you would stay with me permanently.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.