Detoxing - Cover

Detoxing

Copyright© 2021 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - I had my future planned out: degree, good job in business, attractive wife and later children. My boss changed everything by asking me to do a job for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Nudism   Slow  

“What other buildings, Robert? Other buildings on the airbase, you mean? That is a big place and my interest was naturally only in hangars, so I am unaware of what else might be on the base. I suppose there might be depots for jet fuel storage tanks. I can guess about these but as to knowing specifics, my mind is blank; I didn’t notice anything.”

“Well, there are several of significance. There is a barracks building, presumably for single officers’ quarters, and there is a large house that was the base commander’s home, where he lived with his family. There is also a recreation building for sports and fitness training and next to it was the base kitchen and dining room, supplying meals for officers and men on duty. You clearly did not look around much.”

“No, I admit I was blind to the rest. After all, as far as I was concerned, we were looking for a hangar as a warehouse, not the whole bloody caboodle that you decided on!”

Robert Bruce smirked as he recalled his financial killing. He remarked, showing his more detailed knowledge, “Interestingly, all of these buildings have been well looked after; there are no signs of vandalism. It appears that regular security patrolling was paid for, which is another cost the air force were suffering from. Security is a question we need to look into, as it is a cost that devoves on us as the new owners.”

“That would make sense, from the insurance point of view. That may have been part of the insurance conditions, to ensure the buildings remained untouched by vandals. Repainting an entire hangar wall could be expensive. Beats me how the spray painters can get up so high to express their art.”

Robert went on, “Anyway, the barracks block has potential as accommodation of one sort or another. Perhaps it could be a low cost motel with peace and quiet at night being offered as a bonus extra. If we resurrected the base kitchen for the motel food, we could have someone running that also as a fast food restaurant for staff employed by companies at the other hangars.”

“I like your style, and your fund of ideas, Robert,” I complimented him.

As he took that happy comment in, he remembered to tell me,”On that topic of ideas, have a word with Frank Davis, would you? He was looking for you today.”

I took him at his word, and went back to reception to ask where I could find the former chairman now.

“Mr. Davis? He is sitting in your office, sir, smoking a cigar,” Marjory told me, all efficient again. I gulped, and hurried there at once. Opening the door, I greeted him. I was immediately glad for the air freshener as a I saw the cloud of cigar smoke hovering above him.

“Mr Davis? I was speaking with Mr Bruce, and he said you were looking for me.”

He was sitting at my desk, so I took the seat opposite, like a supplicant in front of his master.

“Ah, yes, Jimmy. That was a textbook board meeting yesterday, wasn’t it?”

“Apparently so, sir. I am unaware of normal procedure. Chairman Yeats was in fine form, I agree, but I noticed you stayed silent throughout.”

“I did that, for I knew how it was going to go. There was no need for me to speak at all, just stick up my hand for the vote.”

“Did you want me for something particular today, Mr. Davis?”

“Yes. Have you fixed your nuptials yet, my boy?”

“Yes sir. A private ceremony at our house, as I said. The celebrant is coming during the evening in a day or two. It will only be family members present. The bride has limited family members, as do I.”

“How quaint. I just wanted to tell you of your wedding present from me, or rather, from all of us at Copies. It is the base commander’s house on the air base. It is in remarkably good condition inside, despite sitting there vacant for ten years, Mr Bruce says. He seems to know everything about our new acquisition; can’t say I am surprised by anything I find about him.

You will probably have to spend a fair bit on it to make it suit you and your family. However, he agreed that with you living there, any matters which arise during the move of Copies and the rest of the Group can be dealt with swiftly, so it should prove a benefit for Copies as well as a gift to you and your new spouse.”

“A gift, sir, not a rental? I assumed it would be a rental, if it is such an asset.”

“A gift, Jimmy. It didn’t cost us anything, for it was part of the deal we struck to buy the base, so it doesn’t cost us much to transfer title to you. When the whole Group relocates there, you will be in prime position to assist with that move, as well as having eyes on our premises at night and weekends. Everyone wins, you see.”

“I don’t know what to say, sir. I am completely overwhelmed. My family will be astounded.”

“Yes, your family; quite. My goodness. Bob Yeats told me a little about your marital complexities, and I think there should be enough space for all of you.”

I coughed in embarassment. “Thank you for your discretion, Mr Davis. It saves a lot of hassle.”

“I am more concerned with what you do for our group, Mr Hargreaves, than your involvement with women. From what I am told, you are all happy, and that is what matters.”

I saw him out of my office, and immediately afterwards opened a window to get rid of the lingering smoke. I went for a leisurely walk around the company premises while the office aired out, and ended up checking with the canteen staff about their plans for an upgrade in their operations.

The remainder of the day was a blur in my mind by the time I was ready to take Marjory home. She took note of my introspection and asked quietly, “What happened to you today, love? Nothing bad, I hope?”

“A bit of a shock, my dear. Mr. Davis told me of the wedding present he arranged for us, that is all.”

“A wedding present? How nice of him. What is it?”

I took a careful breath and told her softly, “A house, Marjory, big enough for us all.”

“Wonderful. Where is it situated, and how much rent do we have to pay? I can afford it, you know.”

“No rent, Marjory. It is a gift; the whole house. In fact, it is the base commander’s house on the air base that the company bought. We get the house free and clear, but we will have to renovate it after ten years sitting empty.”

“Good God! He hands us the base commander’s house on the airfield? Is that even legal or good business practice?”

“Both, it seems. Remember, Marjory, the company bought the whole air base with everything it contained – including other buildings -, so the house is an unexpected extra over and beyond the company’s needs. It costs him and the company nothing to tranfer ownership to us. It can probably go through the company’s books as a bonus for good work, and the notional loss can come off the year’s profits and so cut tax.”

“But the value of that house must be immense!”

“Perhaps, but it is not in a desirable location, being stuck alone on a sea of concrete, and in need of upgrading. With us living there, the company, and indeed the Group, gets someone on site and looking after the group’s assets day and night. Think of it; we go out for a walk on the base and we are an immediate deterrent to intruders. The same applies if a mother goes out with her baby carriage, or a squad of mothers go out with their baby carriages for a breath of fresh air. Even better, if these vehicles can carry a concealed weapon for protection. Good God; we are going to need a host of carriages. I wonder if we can get them as a bulk buy?”

“If you want, dear, but we don’t have to skimp. Talking of mothers, Jimmy ... I still have no indication of my period arriving. That should be a good sign, would you agree?”

“I do agree and hope that the outcome is positive, but periods can be unreliable, the girls tell me. We should get a pregnancy test kit and do a check that way.”

We got back to my, or rather, our house and there was a patrol car sitting outside. That did not bode well, so I parked where I could leave the car temporarily, and Marjory and I went to the front door. There was no sign of the normal welcome as I keyed open the front door, so I motioned silence to Marjory and we crept in, hearing voices in the living room.

I realised caution might be prudent if the policemen were on edge, so I rapped my knuckles on the living room door before entering.

“Hi, girls; we’re home,” I declared, ignoring the two cops standing to one side. All the girls were adequately clothed, thank God. The twins were sitting side by side on the couch, looking stunned. The other ladies were bustling around with cups of coffee for everyone including the police. That was a good sign, I reckoned. We were not in trouble directly if the cops were being offered drinks and accepting them with a smile.

Sharl called out, “Jimmy! I am glad you are here. These officers brought news about uncle Kevin.”

She spoke to the lead cop. “This is my husband, Jimmy Hargreaves.”

One of the policeman took over.

“I am afraid the gentleman known as Kevin Jones is deceased, Mr Hargreaves. As he is the uncle of these two young ladies, and they had filed complaints against him, it was important to let them know. This was the address they gave as their residence.”

“So what happened?”

The lead cop continued, “The facts are these, sir: after investigation, he was charged with several offences against women, then released on bail. He left the building and a short time later was hit by a speeding ambulance. He was pronouced dead at the scene. The circumstances of the collision are not fully clear, but the ambulance overtook other vehicles to get to a patient fast, and Mr. Jones: uncle Kevin, as the girls called him, stepped in the way of it, or somehow got in the way of the ambulance by simple accident. These things happen during emergences, you will appreciate, and it is often a case of inadvertant coincidence: the vehiclke and pedestrian meet, often fatally. It is not clear what Mr. Jones’ intentions were at the time of the collision with the emergency vehicle, so it is simpler to view it as an unfortunate accident. That is what our official report will say.”

“Kind of you, officer. Kevin is better remembered as a victim of a road accident than as the pervert which he undoubtedly was. An estranged sister of his told us he was like that as a teenager, but she thought he had grown out of it. She was unfortunately wrong, but completely unaware of his present-day unwanted activities.”

“Thank you for that confirmation, sir. With his death the charges fall into abeyance, so there will be no further action. On another matter, the deceased gave his next of kin as his sister, Mrs Jess Yeats, but we were unable to contact anyone at the address we were given for her. Can you help us to find her?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.