Ch 77.5 - the Cumming of the Shrew - Cover

Ch 77.5 - the Cumming of the Shrew

by Emmeran

Knucklehead House Press

BDSM Sex Story: Ten Pound Bag side story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Western   Time Travel   Rough   Spanking   Petting   .

I took a minute to enjoy the lush body kneeling next to me. She wasn’t centerfold material by any stretch of the imagination. Really, she could use a few sandwiches before she even attempted to wear a bikini. But she was youngish and firm with nicely wide hips and medium sized breasts.

Mary’s eyes were downcast and she was still blushing and crying. Her ass cheek was flaming red by this point and had several noticeable stripes on it from my switch. I’m not a big S&M guy, but still, this was pretty hot at this point.

The hotness factor may have been coming from Mary. On closer examination she appeared to be in full bloom and her nipples looked to be rock hard. She was panting slightly and had a thin sheen of sweat starting on her and her eyes were only half open. She appeared to be consumed with lust. Her odor was simply everywhere...

I reached out and touched one of the swollen nipples. Her eyes flew open and she immediately jerked back and away from me.

Thwack!

“Ahh!” was the new sound she made. The shrieks and cries were gone.

Banshee was halfway across the room, watching with a curious look on her face.

“Close your eyes, Mary, and keep them closed.” I instructed.

Her breath was coming faster now and she was almost panting.

I reached out again and caressed a nipple. It was rock hard and hot. A soft moan escaped from Mary’s mouth.

I looked down at her pussy and could see her swollen pussy lips hanging out and glistening. Her clit was actually visible standing proudly out of the pubic hair. A line of juice was running down her thigh and there was actually a wet spot forming on the blanket between her knees.

Holy shit, this woman was a true submissive! I’d never seen anything like before.

“Stay still.” I said and then I reached out and pinched both of her nipples hard.

She managed to stay still, but let out a moan, and a quiver ran through her entire body. I think she had a mini orgasm. She was openly panting now and the juices were running down both legs. I could see her clit physically quivering.

Banshee was immediately behind her watching with wide eyes. Public sex was commonplace in lodge houses; communal living made that part of reality. But Mary’s was an entirely different level of on-display eroticism.

“How do you feel, Mary?” I asked.

“I want. I want so bad it hurts.” She softly moaned, “Oh my God, please help me...”

“Help you what, Mary?”

“I need. Please help me with what I need.” This girl was actually pleading for it. I’d never seen the like.

I looked at Banshee and gave her the hand signals to reach around and pinch Mary’s nipples. I simulated pinching them hard. She smiled and nodded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.